PDA

View Full Version : Players Prizes

Ice2000
06-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Gree, can you put all our prizes in alphabetical order. It would be so much easy to find them.

Dipstik
06-21-2014, 07:58 PM
We've been asking for some sort of organization for years, but I think you're the first one to ask for ALPHABETICAL order. You remember the names of these things?

Da Don
06-22-2014, 06:34 AM
I say put em in order of highest to lowest stats, or don't change anything at all.. Reorganizing em in alphabetical order will just confuse me even more

Dubstik
06-22-2014, 06:41 AM
I say put em in order of highest to lowest stats, or don't change anything at all.. Reorganizing em in alphabetical order will just confuse me even more

This^

I don't know the name of any of my weapons, so sorting them after stats would be great.

namedud
06-22-2014, 08:38 AM
What's the point? Stats don't mean anything with this rivals list. Just attack/rob and be attacked/robbed. Nothing added to your inventory makes a difference unless it has a mod, and your bonus list updates with the newest mod items at the bottom most of the time (not always, for whatever reason).

If players could sort their inventory though, having a few different filters would be best. Stats (weakest/strongest), alphabetical (a/z), or chronological (newest/oldest).

Maybe we'll get something like that as part of the street assault event.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-22-2014, 09:10 AM
What's the point? Stats don't mean anything with this rivals list. Just attack/rob and be attacked/robbed.
Stats still matter, maybe not as much in attacking and robbing, but more than ever in epic boss and war as well as raid boss. How many times does this have to be repeated?

namedud
06-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Stats still matter, maybe not as much in attacking and robbing, but more than ever in epic boss and war as well as raid boss. How many times does this have to be repeated?

As many times as it takes you to realize that you're incorrect.

Simon.
06-22-2014, 07:10 PM
All items that no longer contribute to stats should be culled automatically - you can't lose items at this stage, therefore they'd never be used again - what's the point of having 6000 guns when you can only use 1000 max (depending if ATT or DEF)? This would free up a bit of space on the database you'd think, the longer we play, the more redundant data that gets added, the greater the lag/storage/processing time on Gree's servers and our mobile devices.

Basic sort and remove functions should have been there from day 1.

Vasari
06-23-2014, 03:26 AM

How is that incorrect? Higher stats equal more damage in raid boss and epic boss and more targets in war.

I get that you don't like the new rivals list but that was just a statement of fact.

bravo 6 vk
06-23-2014, 05:00 AM
chronological (newest/oldest)
The droid users can get this, from oldest to newest, by going to Syndicate members list and viewing their inventory. Its easy

OmgMileyCyrus
06-23-2014, 05:56 AM

Ahhhh I get it now.....you're the slow one. Sorry should have realized this sooner.

Bballnevastopz
06-23-2014, 01:24 PM
There should be a sort like highest to weakest prizes

OmgMileyCyrus
06-23-2014, 02:07 PM
How is that incorrect? Higher stats equal more damage in raid boss and epic boss and more targets in war.

I get that you don't like the new rivals list but that was just a statement of fact.
Absolutely right.....

Have fun beating Raid Boss with 30m attack. One of the reason Bones jump room is so popular, you got 50+ players between 100-200m attack. That means we kill fast and usually help 10-15 teams finish as well.

Namedud seems bitter, I doubt he's in a top team.

Vile Lynn
06-23-2014, 02:14 PM
Absolutely right.....

Have fun beating Raid Boss with 30m attack. One of the reason Bones jump room is so popular, you got 50+ players between 100-200m attack. That means we kill fast and usually help 10-15 teams finish as well.

Namedud seems bitter, I doubt he's in a top team.

This a great way to get syn's locked, lol! keep bragging!

xRedfoxx
06-23-2014, 02:19 PM
I want to be able to sort by attack bonus vs def bonus, and within those categories I want to know if it is a gun bonus, explosive bonus, etc. How hard can it be to code this? C'mon gree!!

Dklv
06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
How hard can that be? We have been asking for a comma in stats for over a year and that is too tough.

Th3Maxx
06-23-2014, 02:38 PM
extremely right

OmgMileyCyrus
06-23-2014, 03:21 PM
This a great way to get syn's locked, lol! keep bragging!

Gree has said before, they won't lock syns or stop jumpers because they have no interest in killing the community aspect of the game. Be honest, without the syndicate/community aspect, many would quit.

Vile Lynn
06-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Gree has said before, they won't lock syns or stop jumpers because they have no interest in killing the community aspect of the game. Be honest, without the syndicate/community aspect, many would quit.

lol, and you believe GREE?
But, seriously, I must have missed that memo... where exactly did GREE say this?

I think they'll just make it harder for us to finish, with or without jumpers if we keep bragging about having jumpers finish these goals for everybody.

Re the thread, I think there will be some kind of sorting function when the mini-WD happens this weekend. We shall see; should be interesting :)

OmgMileyCyrus
06-23-2014, 05:03 PM
lol, and you believe GREE?
But, seriously, I must have missed that memo... where exactly did GREE say this?)
Its on the forums....I can't be bothered to search it for you.

And I hope they do make Raid boss harder, or at the very least add levels 101-150 or so with really valuable prizes.

Vile Lynn
06-23-2014, 05:08 PM
Its on the forums....I can't be bothered to search it for you.
Then don't post things you cannot back up with fact.

And I hope they do make Raid boss harder, or at the very least add levels 101-150 or so with really valuable prizes.
No, you don't... it is brutal in KA even with jumpers... but I guess you don't play KA so you have no idea what you are talking about, again.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Then don't post things you cannot back up with fact.

No, you don't... it is brutal in KA even with jumpers... but I guess you don't play KA so you have no idea what you are talking about, again.

So because you are too lazy to search for yourself, I'm posting things that are incorrect?!?!? Fantastic logic!!! You will be a valuable member of these forums.

Because I don't play KA I can't wish for a harder EB?!?!? It has already increased in difficulty a couple times at least. The health used to be sub 2b.....

But I guess you don't play NBA2k14 so you have no idea what you're talking about.

SemoreButtz
06-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Sorting from newest to oldest...top to bottom would be the best from my perspective. That way they would be grouped together.

Ice2000
06-24-2014, 06:28 AM
We've been asking for some sort of organization for years, but I think you're the first one to ask for ALPHABETICAL order. You remember the names of these things?

Don't need to remember, just take a screen shoot, check the prizes and if its there all good else start complaining :D

firstaid
06-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Still no prizes , when when when