PDA

View Full Version : Orbs where art thou!!!

goowokji
06-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Hello anybody else having issues with this Raid Boss event? How are we expected to go any further on RB if orbs don't drop. Come on GREE time to stop being stingy with orbs. Wish they stop messing with things that aren't broken and fix issues that actually are.

Officer Overlord
06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
Do u not realise u can buy orbs for 5000 honor points per Orb, surely u and your guildies have got hundreds of thousands of useless honor points which can be spent...

Teak
06-22-2014, 12:49 AM
Do u not realise u can buy orbs for 5000 honor points per Orb, surely u and your guildies have got hundreds of thousands of useless honor points which can be spent...

Yes we all realize we can buy orbs with our useless honor points and at 5,00 hp per orb for the last two boss events..... We've used every one of the useless things up! Didn't even make it to a level 30! I have expended 3 full energy bars at 1,240 energy doing the summer solstice quest. For those 3 full energy bars I received 2 orbs. Went to donate them and guild server updating message appeared. Had to go out of the app and back in ....... And low and behold when I went to donate those 2 orbs they magically turned into one! Yes, I love the game I just wish it would work better and do what it is supposed to.

Totalwar
06-22-2014, 12:51 PM
You can buy orbs with honour or you could swap stones for orbs.

Sgt Maj
06-24-2014, 11:19 AM
You can buy orbs with honour or you could swap stones for orbs.\

How do you do that?

Valid or
06-24-2014, 11:40 AM
\

How do you do that?

On the raid boss screen it says buy orbs. Stones for orbs, we'll start networking and trade with other players.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey, did you know there's already a topic on the drop rate of orbs? It's right here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94092-0-orbs-drop-this-must-be-a-new-low