PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Donation Tracking!!!

Kitty McPurr
06-21-2014, 10:44 AM
We would love for the programmers to tweak the syndicate donation tracking page to keep previous donations so we can help our sister syndicates during events. Selling it to gree is abstract, but I guarantee that sister syndicates that recieve help become more active, and then spend gold...which helps grees bottom line.

Please make the right choice and program a change in the matrix. Thanks!

RaphZ
06-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Yes!!! Totally agree, just like in Raid Boss, it tracks your damage dealt and uzi donation, even if you leave and come back!

namedud
06-21-2014, 11:02 AM
The fact it doesn't already work that way could mean Gree never really intended for people to be helping out more than one syndicate.

To be honest, if I were running a (real) mafia and found out some of my guys were cuttin' deals on the side with my rivals, they'd be getting a brand new pair of cement shoes.

And if they made amends they would be starting from scratch with a bad reputation, not returning to whatever position they held previously.

Nighteg
06-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Absolutely agree with OP.

-Batman-
06-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Totally agree too.
I was one of the top donates in my syndicate but many months ago I lost my hood which removed me from syndicate and reset all my stats so it looked I was a newbie again

Dipstik
06-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Stay in your own syndicate if you want your stats to reflect it. Sheesh. Honestly I think they should lock the damn things except for a three day open enrollment window after each war.

Capi
06-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Absolutely agree with OP.

+1 it makes a lot of sense

Biggy Smalls
06-21-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah that's a good shout, would be handy to be able to track people who are slacking on the donation front.

xavvax
06-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Idk if you know this but if you go to the synd menu and than the forum it sats how much ppl donate. Just put it in excel and delete it from forum once you see it. There are much greater issues that need sorted before gree goes out of their way to help a few synds that have the issue being discussed here

namedud
06-22-2014, 08:53 AM
before gree goes out of their way to help a few synds that have the issue being discussed here

Which issue is that, the lazy, or the dumb? Either way, I think more than just a few syndicates have at least one of those issues.

Simon.
06-22-2014, 07:02 PM
I'd prefer the opposite, if you jump from one syn to another, you should be barred from changing again (or joining) for 48 hours. This jumping from one syn to another to 'help' finish SLTQ's is pretty much cheating the system - the point of a syndicate is to rival other groups and work as a team to achieve a common goal. The point is, you are only supposed to be in a single Syndicate.

Gang's don't have temporary members - this is the core plot of the game and you want the rules changed???

Boo freeking hoo if you loose your Syn contribution points or donation history! That's the price, and a pretty minor one. In the really real world, if you left your Gang to help a rival Gang, you'd be shot.

Vile Lynn
06-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Stay in your own syndicate if you want your stats to reflect it. Sheesh. Honestly I think they should lock the damn things except for a three day open enrollment window after each war.

I agree with Dipstik... I don't think GREE meant for players to be jumping around from syn to syn.

GREE doesn't keep track of most things for us anyway. Players need to do some things on their own.

pdrsn
06-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Who the F cares about the donations list?