PDA

View Full Version : New idea for building collection resets

Tony81
06-21-2014, 07:52 AM
I like many others get frustrated with buildings collection times being out-of-whack. Probably just my OCD, but what if we could reset the collection times...

I currently have my hotel's collections staggered by about 7 hours and it bothers me. Haha. If only I could collect them both at 10am instead of waiting until 5pm for the other one. Here's my solution and I think a few people would go for it: my IPH has my 50-gold equivalent purchase of cash at 43mil. If my hotel currently outputs 43mil, how about a reset option at 50-gold? (Or if it's output is 21.5m, = 25 gold reset price and so on.) This may seem a little steep but if someone needs to reset a building from being raided, it may be worthwhile to them if it saves them a constant week of it getting raided.

What'ya'll think? Think this could work? Many may not use it but I could see it being useful a time or two.

(Don't bash me here; I get bored with nothing to tap and my mind starts ticking during raids. Ha)

borov
06-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Hear your point but a very easy fix would be to just bite the bullet and let your buildings sit to sync up. Yes you might get raided but only once until they are synced back up. I get that people don't want to wait which is why they have gold in the first place.

mugsyny
06-21-2014, 08:21 AM
Hear your point but a very easy fix would be to just bite the bullet and let your buildings sit to sync up. Yes you might get raided but only once until they are synced back up. I get that people don't want to wait which is why they have gold in the first place. I agree sync your bldgs you trying to spend gold. I collect 2 times only cause some you collect in 18hrs and some in 24hrs.i don't get robbed unless I forget to collect and I will sync again. Stop trying to get gree rich.

Evil Mastermind
06-21-2014, 08:33 AM
I agree sync your bldgs you trying to spend gold. I collect 2 times only cause some you collect in 18hrs and some in 24hrs.i don't get robbed unless I forget to collect and I will sync again. Stop trying to get gree rich.

GREE is already rich.

Agent Orange
06-21-2014, 09:38 AM
Someone has hacked building resets already, player has a three letter user name. Resets your buildings then raids them.

Evil Mastermind
06-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Someone has hacked building resets already, player has a three letter user name. Resets your buildings then raids them.

Should any of Us be Potentially concerned or is it that One Should just not Worry?

Tony81
06-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Ha. Like I said, you don't HAVE to use it. But occasionally, it REALLY bothers me that one 24hr building isn't synced. They don't get raided but I can't just let it sit there uncollected (see OCD problem).

Oceanz
06-21-2014, 03:25 PM

oh Please. Unless you have proof, that's just Nonsense.

Dirty Mind
06-21-2014, 06:10 PM
I had to reset mine, which meant leaving them alone for 20 hours. I knew they would get hit so I raided a friend, giving him a link to my base and told him what time to be there. They are all synced up again at a good collection time and I got to control who got my cash.

Danger Mouse
06-21-2014, 07:21 PM
Gree have enough coding issues to sort out without giving them the opportunity to really foul things up over something so trivial. Just eat a raid or two then sync whatever time you want.

richie1105
06-22-2014, 03:57 AM
Are you serious, it's just fake money you idiots let somebody raid it for gods sake, have you heard yourselves

Tony81
06-22-2014, 07:20 AM
Are you serious, it's just fake money you idiots let somebody raid it for gods sake, have you heard yourselves

Are you serious, it's a casual conversation ya douchebag; let me talk to people for gods sake, do you hear yourself?