PDA

View Full Version : Front line the new Full Assault

Delta Strike
06-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Tadaaah this sounds awesome. Personally I have a crappy IPH but I raid like a KING to make up for it and for all these people complaining about this event. I honestly don't care. I know it will be an awesome time for me and my fellow faction mates. I just want to say thanks for giving us so much info mainly on that one tread about what it will all be about. I'll be sure to send you a personal thanks on how this event goes for me and my fellow faction mates. I have 1 question why back to back LTQ's I was really hoping for the FLTQ. Can you tell me when it will be and I see there is an Epic Boss this month really happy about that hope it is as fun as the last one. Lastly for Front Line will the rewards over lap like in World Domination. I honestly think they should to make it a lot more fun that way when people see all the units and bonuses they can get it will make them try that much harder.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Tadaaah this sounds awesome. Personally I have a crappy IPH but I raid like a KING to make up for it and for all these people complaining about this event. I honestly don't care. I know it will be an awesome time for me and my fellow faction mates. I just want to say thanks for giving us so much info mainly on that one tread about what it will all be about. I'll be sure to send you a personal thanks on how this event goes for me and my fellow faction mates. I have 1 question why back to back LTQ's I was really hoping for the FLTQ. Can you tell me when it will be and I see there is an Epic Boss this month really happy about that hope it is as fun as the last one. Lastly for Front Line will the rewards over lap like in World Domination. I honestly think they should to make it a lot more fun that way when people see all the units and bonuses they can get it will make them try that much harder.

Your enthusiasm and positive outlook serve you well in life.
I've always admire bubbly, happy people.

Delta Strike
06-20-2014, 03:56 PM
Thank you mate lol. Just happy for the event this month sounds like it will be lots of fun.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Thank you mate lol. Just happy for the event this month sounds like it will be lots of fun.

But, there was that one Christmas when I learned to hate Santa Claus.
He brought me some stupid action toy, not that cool bike I wanted.
LOL
Darn Santa Claus. dude lied. LOL

Tadaaah
06-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Thank you for your enthusiasm. We got a few answers for you.

We have two FLTQ's coming up really soon. The first one being next week! Another one is coming in early July!

The prizing is currently done in tiers without receiving the lower tiers. We are currently trying to combat some serious stat inflation and don't want to add to that or give anyone an unfair advantage.

Hope that answers your questions.

Delta Strike
06-20-2014, 05:28 PM
It does thank you so much Tadaaah!

Danger Mouse
06-20-2014, 07:10 PM

We have two FLTQ's coming up really soon. The first one being next week! Another one is coming in early July!

The prizing is currently done in tiers without receiving the lower tiers. We are currently trying to combat some serious stat inflation and don't want to add to that or give anyone an unfair advantage.

Tadaaah, sorry dude, but didn't anyone at gree think it through? The reason there's massive stats inflation is people playing the events and systems you set up. Nothing special. Doesn't anyone at gree forward model what the impact will be on the game from the events and bonuses you release, then think about what's needed to keep a balance?

DFI
06-20-2014, 07:11 PM

Good luck. I think you guys let the genie out of the bottle and can't put her back in anymore. People are getting 100-150mm in stat increases every cycle and anyone in the top 50 can raid pretty much anyone in the game right now. So despite the stat inflation, there is some parity in terms of being able to steal money. What you are trying to do is akin to China trying to avoid a hard landing. You slow the inflation, you slow the spending. You see all the empty office and apartment buildings in China? And what are the desperate developers doing? Giving no money down loans and other incentives. Sound familiar to the US? So again, good luck, I've stopped buying gold 8 months ago.

lemonhaze
06-20-2014, 07:54 PM

i agree..after being a mid to heavy gold user for the last 14 or 15 months i have now went back to free playing and i can honestly say that being a free player we have the most fun..when i was spending heavy i would find myself getting angry at very small little mistakes from gree and the reason for that was bc it was hitting my wallet..

Danger Mouse
06-20-2014, 08:53 PM
i agree..after being a mid to heavy gold user for the last 14 or 15 months i have now went back to free playing and i can honestly say that being a free player we have the most fun..when i was spending heavy i would find myself getting angry at very small little mistakes from gree and the reason for that was bc it was hitting my wallet..

Couldn't agree more! And it actually becomes a game of strategy again as you play the hardest you can gold free to maximise return. Then a little strategic gold on the good stuff you really want ;)