PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault is made into GOLD grabbing event

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 02:26 PM
So now in full assault you will be able to deploy 4 units. One of those units will have to be a gold units. They are saying that we'll be able to earn it in some way as well, but we all know how that's going to work out - we'll have to buy it with gold. That means that factions with high gold users will do well and others will fall further behind. Somehow Tadaaah thinks that this is what we've been asking for. I don't remember us asking gree to turn full assault into another gold grabbing event. Wtf? If this event is made into what I think, I'll be retiring after the event. Enough is enough.

Sigg
06-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Can't you give it a shot first? Jeez, this has been posted all of an hour....

Dreson7
06-20-2014, 02:32 PM
We'll they did hint us before hand :p . A few weeks ago we had grabbing Greece. We knew back then that we'd be grabbing for our wallets in the weeks to come

megaants
06-20-2014, 02:34 PM
i wonder if you can be limited by the amount you can deploy (like the current FA). If so, people with IPH are 100% screwed compared to high gold spender just because the unit you can deploy is control by gree.

i forsee, cash unit max stat = 50k and then gold unit = 200k or somewhere about 4x the strength

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Can't you give it a shot first? Jeez, this has been posted all of an hour....

What difference does it make when it was posted? The description is pretty clear. We all know how it's gonna go. High gold users will be buying these gold units and others wouldn't be able to keep up with them. I actually enjoyed full assault but now it is another gold grabbing event.

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Tadaaah, could you please let us know what made you and gree think that we'll enjoy this change of squeezing more gold out of people and making full assault less enjoyable for most players?

corey0025
06-20-2014, 02:47 PM
This isn't directed to any individual person, but in general all who say gree is greedy and are only after getting us to spend gold ( and to be fair, I've said it in the past as well) They are all gold grabbing events...if this was your business and let's remember that's what it is, gree's business, you would be doing the exact same thing and trying to maximize your profits. The majority said they didn't like fa, so here is another reincarnation of it and of course they will put a premium on gold and the benefit will always go with the person that wants to spend the most money. Stop complaining about it. If you want them to change it don't play, but don't be offended if people want to and will spend money to be better than you. Life isn't fair and it most certainly isn't free. My suggestion is to create and develop your own game and then you can put the focus on the free player and see how far you get. Other wise make suggestions to improve the game, we all know there are many and it would be more constructive to help move the game in a positive direction rather than another thread that simply says how much you hate a new event that hasn't even come out yet.

Tadaaah
06-20-2014, 02:51 PM
I may not have put enough detail in that bullet point. You can deploy as many of each unit as you want. Each click simply only deploys a single unit. You do not have to deploy the gold unit. The event is created to give more middle factions a better chance. Three of the four units are cash and one is gold.

EDIT: You know instead of trying to cause a big stink; it's totally ok to ask for clarification. Or to double check on a topic.

Mikethegreat88
06-20-2014, 02:55 PM
"You can deploy as many of each unit as you want."

So there is no regen time for deploying? I could deploy 100 units every minute for 24 hours if I could afford it?

SevenO9
06-20-2014, 02:59 PM
EDIT: You know instead of trying to cause a big stink; it's totally ok to ask for clarification. Or to double check on a topic.

Quoted for truth.

They have the old FA and everyone complains. Now they change it an you complain even before it starts? Seriously ...

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 03:03 PM
I may not have put enough detail in that bullet point. You can deploy as many of each unit as you want. Each click simply only deploys a single unit. You do not have to deploy the gold unit. The event is created to give more middle factions a better chance. Three of the four units are cash and one is gold.

So how is your clarification any different from the original description? You said 4 units can be deployed at a time. 3 are cash and 1 is gold unit. That's the same thing as you posted orriginally. So 25% of the units to be deployed will have to be gold units.

So back to my question. What made you think that we'll enjoy a requirement for 25% of the units to be gold units? Is that what most people've been asking for? More high gold grabbing events?

Tadaaah
06-20-2014, 03:03 PM
"You can deploy as many of each unit as you want."

So there is no regen time for deploying? I could deploy 100 units every minute for 24 hours if I could afford it?

If I'm understanding this correctly, yes, you are correct. You will have a bar at the top of the screen that is a deployment meter. It will regen over time, but you can purchase to make it regen faster. So say it's at 250/500, you can tap out 250 as fast as you want.

We're working on getting some screenshots to give y'all a better picture.

So how is your clarification any different from the original description? You said 4 units can be deployed at a time. 3 are cash and 1 is gold unit. That's the same thing as you posted orriginally. So 25% of the units to be deployed will have to be gold units.

So back to my question. What made you think that we'll enjoy a requirement for 25% of the units to be gold units? Is that what most people've been asking for? More high gold grabbing events?

Should I highlight the part of your quoted text that says "You can deploy as many of each unit as you want. Each click simply only deploys a single unit. You do not have to deploy the gold unit."

For emphasis: You do not have to deploy the gold unit.

Delta Strike
06-20-2014, 03:08 PM
NO god damn people listen and think you will have 250 health and you can use 25 units for each single deploy. And it will cost you 25 gold for 25 health. 25 units = each deploy. So really you get 10 deploys add it up and you get 250 units aloud for full health this is now an IPH event it is recreated to make it better for everyone cause you guys started *****ing about losing stats suck it up my 5 year old cries less then most of you on here. This event has been improved and made lots better. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW THE EVENT IS THEN SIT IT OUT AND FALL BEHIND. STOP *****ING AT GREE!!!

Mikethegreat88
06-20-2014, 03:10 PM
Blood pressure through the roof?

chase15
06-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Remember that gold unit for 1 gold bar? Cant remember the name but it was like 3000 attack? In my email i got from gree asking for a refund, they said something along the lines of that this unit will be used for future events.

Maybe this event?

Dazzj10
06-20-2014, 03:16 PM

So those with low iph are rendered useles I'm this event, you guys really do think these events out,
So YET AGAIN another event for the top factions and those with big iph

Thanks for giving me a rest though

Mcm2013
06-20-2014, 03:22 PM
ill give it a shot but may be the end for me, they keep rolling out new events, then you prepare for how it is played and they change it every time. will also be looking forward to what they say about being able to get rid of or sell of units not making our armies that we have purchased for fa

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-20-2014, 03:45 PM
So now in full assault you will be able to deploy 4 units. One of those units will have to be a gold units. They are saying that we'll be able to earn it in some way as well, but we all know how that's going to work out - we'll have to buy it with gold. That means that factions with high gold users will do well and others will fall further behind. Somehow Tadaaah thinks that this is what we've been asking for. I don't remember us asking gree to turn full assault into another gold grabbing event. Wtf? If this event is made into what I think, I'll be retiring after the event. Enough is enough.

We are all free to make choices.
Your reasoning and decision seem very sound to me.
Never too late to rectify any mistakes.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-20-2014, 03:46 PM
Remember that gold unit for 1 gold bar? Cant remember the name but it was like 3000 attack? In my email i got from gree asking for a refund, they said something along the lines of that this unit will be used for future events.

Maybe this event?

Yes, that's a sound conclusion.
I can't elaborate on why doing that now, if you haven't done it before might not be a good idea.

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 05:12 PM
If I'm understanding this correctly, yes, you are correct. You will have a bar at the top of the screen that is a deployment meter. It will regen over time, but you can purchase to make it regen faster. So say it's at 250/500, you can tap out 250 as fast as you want.

We're working on getting some screenshots to give y'all a better picture.

Should I highlight the part of your quoted text that says "You can deploy as many of each unit as you want. Each click simply only deploys a single unit. You do not have to deploy the gold unit."

For emphasis: You do not have to deploy the gold unit.

So is it 4 units per deployment and only 3/4 could be cash units or can we deploy as many as we want? You can't have it both ways. Either there is a limit to deployments and a number of units per deployment or there is no limit.

You said it twice that we can have 4 units per deployment and one of those (25%) has to be a gold unit. We can choose not to deploy a gold unit but then we'll be deploying 3 units per deployment while gold users will be deploying 4 units per deployment. Is that correct?

We can choose not to deploy a gold unit but we can also choose to deploy cash units with attack power of 20 instead of 20k. Do you know how far that would take us?

PS also don't forget that you are the professional representing the company here and we are the customers. I'm pointing it out because I didn't appressiate your pissy attitude in that response.

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 05:16 PM
NO god damn people listen and think you will have 250 health and you can use 25 units for each single deploy. And it will cost you 25 gold for 25 health. 25 units = each deploy. So really you get 10 deploys add it up and you get 250 units aloud for full health this is now an IPH event it is recreated to make it better for everyone cause you guys started *****ing about losing stats suck it up my 5 year old cries less then most of you on here. This event has been improved and made lots better. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW THE EVENT IS THEN SIT IT OUT AND FALL BEHIND. STOP *****ING AT GREE!!!

I didn't complain about full assault. I love it. That event kept me playing the game. I was about to quit and after they came out with the full assault I got excited about the game again and so did several others old timers in my faction. Now greedy gree converted this event into another money grabby machine.

solowalker
06-20-2014, 05:21 PM
Tadaah, Thank you for giving this information out ahead of time. Though what we wanted from FULL ASSAULT was to clean our non army units out of our inventory. The problem with full assault is it forced us to use are units that made it into our armies.

I think the change to FULL ASSAULT should of been that the only units you can drop are the units that are not in your army or with bonuses attached to them. Also give us the ability to dump a hundred plus units per match. let us clean inventory faster. The final step of the full assault will be the IPH game as people buy units to better their army which creates more units to expell in full assault, or just buy low end units for full assault.

I will give this new event a chance, but I think Gree missed the whole point of full assault and truly has no clue what its players are actually wanting.

Tadaaah
06-20-2014, 05:22 PM
So is it 4 units per deployment and only 3/4 could be cash units or can we deploy as many as we want? You can't have it both ways. Either there is a limit to deployments and a number of units per deployment or there is no limit.

You said it twice that we can have 4 units per deployment and one of those (25%) has to be a gold unit. We can choose not to deploy a gold unit but then we'll be deploying 3 units per deployment while gold users will be deploying 4 units per deployment. Is that correct?

We can choose not to deploy a gold unit but we can also choose to deploy cash units with attack power of 20 instead of 20k. Do you know how far that would take us?

PS also don't forget that you are the professional representing the company here and we are the customers. I'm pointing it out because I didn't appressiate your pissy attitude in that response.

Apologies, just trying to reiterate the point and make sure you are understanding. Clearly, there is still some misunderstanding.

"You can deploy as many of each unit as you want." = Deploy as many units as you would like. There will be a bar at the top with how many deployments you have left. You can either wait for this to regen or purchase to speed this up.

"Each click simply only deploys a single unit." = When you tap on the type of unit (there are 4 types of units), you will deploy a single unit. You can deploy up to as many are in your inventory. You receive these units through rewards or purchasing.

"You do not have to deploy the gold unit." = You may choose not to use the gold unit. One of these four types of units is a gold unit.

Do you need more explanation on any of these points?

We are still working on grabbing some screenshots to paint a better picture.

Tadaah, Thank you for giving this information out ahead of time. Though what we wanted from FULL ASSAULT was to clean our non army units out of our inventory. The problem with full assault is it forced us to use are units that made it into our armies.

I think the change to FULL ASSAULT should of been that the only units you can drop are the units that are not in your army or with bonuses attached to them. Also give us the ability to dump a hundred plus units per match. let us clean inventory faster. The final step of the full assault will be the IPH game as people buy units to better their army which creates more units to expell in full assault, or just buy low end units for full assault.

I will give this new event a chance, but I think Gree missed the whole point of full assault and truly has no clue what its players are actually wanting.

Thank you for your feedback. While yes, we recognize that the proposed change was to add a way to just dump unwanted units. Eventually, that system would no longer be sustainable. That is why this path was chosen instead. You no longer have to worry about using units that are in your army (which you just stated was an issue; so let's go with that's one win) and also no longer need to stock up on low end units to only have them take up inventory space. We are still working with the teams for a way to get those pesky unwanted units left over from the past out.

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Apologies, just trying to reiterate the point and make sure you are understanding. Clearly, there is still some misunderstanding.

"You can deploy as many of each unit as you want." = Deploy as many units as you would like. There will be a bar at the top with how many deployments you have left. You can either wait for this to regen or purchase to speed this up.

"Each click simply only deploys a single unit." = When you tap on the type of unit (there are 4 types of units), you will deploy a single unit. You can deploy up to as many are in your inventory. You receive these units through rewards or purchasing.

"You do not have to deploy the gold unit." = You may choose not to use the gold unit. One of these four types of units is a gold unit.

Do you need more explanation on any of these points?

We are still working on grabbing some screenshots to paint a better picture.

How can you deploy as many units as you want if there is a limit to the number of the deployments? What is a deployment then? There used to be 4 deployments per health cycle and 10 units per deployment. What is it going to be now? And what are the 4 types of units that you are referring to? With one type being gold units...

solowalker
06-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Thank you for your feedback. While yes, we recognize that the proposed change was to add a way to just dump unwanted units. Eventually, that system would no longer be sustainable. That is why this path was chosen instead. You no longer have to worry about using units that are in your army (which you just stated was an issue; so let's go with that's one win) and also no longer need to stock up on low end units to only have them take up inventory space. We are still working with the teams for a way to get those pesky unwanted units left over from the past out.

Can't wait to find out what you come up with. A suggestion is let us cash in our baby units for special prizes. Since we receive so many tiny units that never have a chance to make it into our armies, it would be great to have a way to turn them into something useful! Thanks again for addressing our concerns Tadaah!

Tadaaah
06-20-2014, 05:44 PM
How can you deploy as many units as you want if there is a limit to the number of the deployments? What is a deployment then? There used to be 4 deployments per health cycle and 10 units per deployment. What is it going to be now? And what are the 4 types of units that you are referring to? With one type being gold units...

Working on getting you that screenshot. I will add it as soon as I get my hands on it. In the meantime, I will try to break this down and be super descriptive for you.

Imagine your screen, about 2/3 of the screen is a map with points (nodes) on it. The right side of the screen has a column. At the top of this column is a bar similar to say an energy bar. As an example, we'll say it's max is 500. You see you have 250/500. This is your deployment bar.

Now, under the deployment bar, you see four different types of units. Each has it's own button; each has a 'Power' value; each has a cost. Three of these units cost will be cash. The bottom one will be gold.

Okay, so remember you have 250/500 deployments. You have a number of cash on hand. You can now deploy 250 times as fast as you want based on the cost of the unit. The deployment bar will naturally regen over time. You do have the option to speed this up; that is a choice we have left up to you and how you want to strategize. Therefore, it is possible for you to deploy as many units as you choose. You do not have to deploy the gold unit if you choose not to. There are many different options and combinations you can choose from in this event.

Does this answer your question?

solowalker
06-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Tadaah, do you know the pricing yet? how much cash do I need to bank and not donate to my faction? I want to be prepared as possible to help my team succeed!

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply!!!

Tadaaah
06-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Tadaah, do you know the pricing yet? how much cash do I need to bank and not donate to my faction? I want to be prepared as possible to help my team succeed!

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply!!!

Not 100% on pricing yet, a couple details such as that one are still in the works. The teams are considering the feedback of the beta testers.

solowalker
06-20-2014, 05:57 PM
Not 100% on pricing yet, a couple details such as that one are still in the works. The teams are considering the feedback of the beta testers.

Do they need any android beta testers? I would be happy to volunteer! ;~)

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Same question as the guy above. It sounds like the 3 units available for deployment will have to be bought at the time of the deployment or at the time of the event? You are not talking about 3 types of units but actually there will be 3 units?

solowalker
06-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Same question as the guy above. It sounds like the 3 units available for deployment will have to be bought at the time of the deployment or at the time of the event? You are not talking about 3 types of units but actually there will be 3 units?

Example in my mind:
$100,000 = 100/100 unit to deploy
$1,000,000 = 1500/1500 unit to deploy
$100,000,000 = 25,000/25,000 unit to deploy
100 gold = 100,000/100,000 unit to deploy

Again just an example, and waiting for Tadaah to find out the true answer once beta testing is complete and developers get back to him.

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Example in my mind:
$100,000 = 100/100 unit to deploy
$1,000,000 = 1500/1500 unit to deploy
$100,000,000 = 25,000/25,000 unit to deploy
100 gold = 100,000/100,000 unit to deploy

Again just an example, and waiting for Tadaah to find out the true answer once beta testing is complete and developers get back to him.

If that's the case, the event is gonna be a huge disaster.

Spazer
06-20-2014, 10:06 PM
You guys do know that there are other games that are good as Modern War but way way way way way way way cheaper to play. GREE isn't forcing you to play this game and you guys are stuck to it and that is your weakness. GREE knows that majority of you won't leave the game regardless how much they screw up the game. Besides there are thousands of new players join this game everyday, so why should they really care about what you think about the game? They only aim to make money and they dont really care about us at all as long they make money!

Splat!
06-21-2014, 12:18 AM
I've seen the screenshots which are posted on this forum, and multiple places on Line, Palringo and Groupme. Shrinko, am afraid you got it wrong in this thread sir. Take a breath and re read Tadaaah's mags, which are accurate.

You CAN buy from only 4 stat levels of units, but can choose only 1 type or no type. Gold is not required, but will get you a more powerful deploy. It's a logical improvement, but, it still highly rewards those who do not play and penalizes those who do play.

Best strategy, clearly, is to tell your faction leader you are traveling and won't have Internet. I hear that quite a lot during past FA's. You can spend $300M on FA to throw them away, or you can buy $300m of cash units and keep them. Each of you needs to make that choice. Benefit those who do not play, or benefit those who do. FA will not make game sense until rewards are 100% individual!

buckshot
06-21-2014, 02:07 AM
I've been saying for a long time that FA needs to be an individual PvP event. Instead of your faction queueing for matchups, the individual does and gets matched up with 4-5 players of equal strength (if possible). This way you can chose to participate or not without hurting your faction by relying on your stronger teammates hard earned units

RetiredAndHappy
06-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Hopefully this makes its clearer

http://s29.postimg.org/eq8gioepz/image.jpg

RetiredAndHappy
06-21-2014, 02:17 AM
FYI. Please don't take this screenshot as fact. I am only posting this as a mod was informing us that a pic will be added

RetiredAndHappy
06-21-2014, 02:21 AM
FYI. It does have an individual leaderboard

RetiredAndHappy
06-21-2014, 02:28 AM
I've been saying for a long time that FA needs to be an individual PvP event. Instead of your faction queueing for matchups, the individual does and gets matched up with 4-5 players of equal strength (if possible). This way you can chose to participate or not without hurting your faction by relying on your stronger teammates hard earned units

http://s17.postimg.org/4x5d85hr3/image.jpg

Splat!
06-21-2014, 11:52 AM
FYI. It does have an individual leaderboard
Well then Kudos to Gree for the indiv leaderboard! That is an excellent change.

Loo
06-27-2014, 05:50 AM
Are prizes stacking for this event?

sbs2716g
06-27-2014, 08:05 AM
so wat time it start?

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:30 AM

No... According to the flash screen

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:31 AM
so wat time it start?

Whenever gree feels like it. They like to surprise us with the start times even though we told them that it doesn't amuse us.

Rug23
06-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Gold sucker event lol. FA was WAY better than this garbage!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:10 PM

You can actually earn the units from the Target Drop LTQ and through the frontline goals themselves.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:21 PM
You can actually earn the units from the Target Drop LTQ and through the frontline goals themselves.

Have not received a single one yet. And I agree with the others that you guys completely destroyed what was a good event.

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Have not received a single one yet. And I agree with the others that you guys completely destroyed what was a good event.

+1 "was" a great event

ScrewThis
06-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Yep. If ever there was a clear signal that you want to milk us for more and more and more until we cannot go on, this is it. Cheers Gree. Great stuff.

ScrewThis
06-27-2014, 12:32 PM

Level 14 normal just finished, got one ship a few ground and air and lots of infantry (which is of ZERO use). Slap in the face. It would have felt better NOT to get such paltry prizes.

1GaDawg85
06-27-2014, 12:35 PM

Earned from the LTQ but are they useful?????

ju100
06-27-2014, 12:37 PM
let's take the WE off...

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 12:37 PM
They are not useful at all. Waste.

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Also - Faction is getting no credit under the faction goals for our progress...

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:48 PM

The LTQ rewards all of the units for frontline, so you don't have to purchase them in the store. You can even get the gold unit as a reward.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Also - Faction is getting no credit under the faction goals for our progress...

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. Please monitor this forum thread for updates: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94505-Frontline-event-issues&p=1332579&posted=1#post1332579

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:50 PM

Prizes are per ranking breakdown. For instance, if you make rank 25, you only get the rank 25 prize and not all of the previous ranking prizes.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:55 PM

No they are not. Someone posted the units received from the ltq and sounded completely useless. I can't find that post, so mods might have deleted it. So sneaky.

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 12:55 PM
Can the regen time PLEASE be changed? Literally we are done with a war but people only have maybe 2 deploys left for next war .. unless we wait 3 hours and declare again... that's boring. The regen time needs to be changed.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:56 PM

I've been playing through the LTQ and have received the Frontline units from the event. The normal chain rewards multiple of the cash units and the final reward is the gold unit. The prestige chain rewards multiple of the cash units, multiple of the gold units, and the final prize item.

NIZ
06-27-2014, 01:00 PM
I have no problem receiving units through the 24 hour LTQ... that seems to be working fine for me..

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 01:03 PM
I've been playing through the LTQ and have received the Frontline units from the event. The normal chain rewards multiple of the cash units and the final reward is the gold unit. The prestige chain rewards multiple of the cash units, multiple of the gold units, and the final prize item.

What happened to the post of the person that described the rewards he received? From his post it was obvious that doing the ltq is a waste. He said that he received mostly low end units and one ship. To do the ltq to receive 1 gold units and a few tanks and the rest are low end units sounds like a waste to me.

NIZ
06-27-2014, 01:05 PM
well... it's totally a waste.. ....on it's own.....but I think that the wrapper for the completion of both 24 hour events is what everyone is really going for.

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Can the regen time PLEASE be changed? Literally we are done with a war but people only have maybe 2 deploys left for next war .. unless we wait 3 hours and declare again... that's boring. The regen time needs to be changed.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 01:11 PM

3 hours? It takes 21 hours for the health to regenerate. Enjoy the new and improved event.

2MblaZ
06-27-2014, 01:12 PM

Oh no sir/madam - you have a very simple option of refilling to your liking... just use an amazing 40% gold sale opportunity and buy as many vaults as you like [can] and blast it off refilling baby!!!! Yey!!!!

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 01:12 PM
3 hours? It takes 21 hours for the health to regenerate. Enjoy the new and improved event.

Yes I understand - I said 3 hours so we'd at least have a few deploys each. Waiting 21 hours is absolutely ridiculous.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Yes I understand - I said 3 hours so we'd at least have a few deploys each. Waiting 21 hours is absolutely ridiculous.
I know what you meant. Sorry. That was more directed towards gree than you. 21 hours to regenerate health or 250 gold for 1 full health regeneration is just.... I don't even know what to call it anymore.

Doctor F
06-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Call it what it is..this is just horrible. I have a high IPH and we were able to kick butt in Full Assault, my faction made top ten. We even beat the SUP's. But I guess we can't have an event where the common people have a chance to prosper. This is just whoever spends the most gold wins..this should be called Gold Assault..and btw Crazy nerdy girl since you said you are playing what faction are you in???

Bluehavana2
06-27-2014, 01:26 PM
Too bad the iltq rewards weren't regens... That might have been useful!

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:27 PM

Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated and will be considered for future events.

ju100
06-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated and will be considered for future events.

lol

10 characters

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Call it what it is..this is just horrible. I have a high IPH and we were able to kick butt in Full Assault, my faction made top ten. We even beat the SUP's. But I guess we can't have an event where the common people have a chance to prosper. This is just whoever spends the most gold wins..this should be called Gold Assault..and btw Crazy nerdy girl since you said you are playing what faction are you in???

User feedback will be taken into consideration for future events. As to my faction, Blue Tardis.

krill
06-27-2014, 01:52 PM
CrazyNerdyGirl, how long have you been playing? only reason i ask, is in the other thread someone stated they could have purchased the Strife Velociraptor for the same amount of In Game Cash and received better stat boosts than this event appears to give, most people who have played this game know that that unit is available to be purchased for 5,150,000 in the store under air section..

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:22 PM
CrazyNerdyGirl, how long have you been playing? only reason i ask, is in the other thread someone stated they could have purchased the Strife Velociraptor for the same amount of In Game Cash and received better stat boosts than this event appears to give, most people who have played this game know that that unit is available to be purchased for 5,150,000 in the store under air section..

Hello Krill, I've been playing the game for over 6 months. The frontline items aren't used in the same way as the Strife Velociraptor since frontline items don't have attack or defense stats. They only have points that are used for the total node point value.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:22 PM
I'll be answering questions in this thread moving forward: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-event-issues

krill
06-27-2014, 02:44 PM
I know that they are not used in this event, was only asking because that individual was trying to justify purchasing these frontline units to get frontline rewards noticed his money was better used to advance his stats by purchasing the strife unit

ju100
06-27-2014, 02:59 PM
I'll be answering questions in this thread moving forward: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-event-issues

correct link : http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94505-Frontline-event-issues

Big she'd
06-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Hindsight ,great thing , how right you were

usman
06-28-2014, 02:38 AM
What a mess always. damn you guys never learn and rectify your mistakes ... GREEDDYYYY

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 08:04 AM
Hindsight ,great thing , how right you were

Hindsight is looking at something and judging it after it happened. In this case it was a foresight. Anyone with an average IQ could tell what this event was going to be as soon as Tadaaah described it. If I could tell that this event was set up to be a huge disaster, so should've people at gree, yet they rolled it out anyways. How shameful is that? If they seriously couldn't see that this was gonna be a failure, they need to get rid of their developers and beta testers.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-28-2014, 08:14 AM
Hindsight is looking at something and judging it after it happened. In this case it was a foresight. Anyone with an average IQ could tell what this event was going to be as soon as Tadaaah described it. If I could tell that this event was set up to be a huge disaster, so should've people at gree, yet they rolled it out anyways. How shameful is that? If they seriously couldn't see that this was gonna be a failure, they need to get rid of their developers and beta testers.

The beta testers are just players. But, for the most part, they looooove this game.

We all know beta testers must be objective, have clearly defined test scripts, and a functioning report process.

To call a dog a donkey, doesn't magically make it a donkey. Besides, why change things now? Currently Simon says this, hundreds and hundreds of loyal, dedicated people religiously obey. I doubt that 5% of the entire, regular, loyal player base reads this forum.

Lets be honest, things are just fine in Simon's view. Stuff will be created, rolled out, the loyal fans will keep playing. Time for me to shut up and just watch the fun.

Sheldor Sir
06-28-2014, 08:32 AM
amazing how many people still dumb enough to keep paying hard earned cash to this game