PDA

View Full Version : SKill points - Attack & Defense... Is it really worth it.

Spetsnaz
06-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Many of you guys have been playing for a long time. For me it's been 2 years. I'd like to ask for some advice as I haven't gone down this route and I'm not sure if it makes enough sense to be worth it. I'm talking aobut skill points. On most of my accounts I have used my skill points towards energy & stamina as so many have also done.

I have a mini with 182 skill points that I can use. I am trying to come up with an idea of how attack or defense skill points can make a difference. With the stat inflations, each point can't really make that big of a difference. Can they??? Maybe these points make a difference in WD's. This is a direction I have not gone in yet. Could these points help with the amount of WD points you earn with each attack or each defensive win?

bam bam.
06-20-2014, 06:21 AM
Don't waste ur time. They do nothing. Many people have tried and tested this for a long time mate. Jus like the water on ur maps that is useless, jus like def buildings, jus like asking gree for help.

Systematrix
06-20-2014, 08:07 AM
I'd also like to know exactly how the atk/def skill pts come into play as I'm also a 2+ year player and invested heavily in atk/def at first because I thought it helped.

HayeZeus
06-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Better to hang onto the skill points for now. Some dude hacked skill points a while back and rather than fix the glitch, Gree just took attack/defense skill points out of the equation so they don't do anything.

Thats Gree for you.

Richard B
06-20-2014, 09:01 AM
I wasted a lot on skill points.. Wish I would have used them for energy.. I have over 300 on both.. Doesn't do anything..

Spetsnaz
06-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Well if this is the case. Then give it time. They fixed the issues we had with having no purpose for in-game money. It's probably just at the end of their list of stuff to do.

I just always wonder what the equation is for it...

Gree Mods and Employees... Can you please give us something regarding these skill points. I know that asking for the equation on how these atttack & defense skill points work may be to much. But anything would be great.

Mcdoc
06-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Better to hang onto the skill points for now. Some dude hacked skill points a while back and rather than fix the glitch, Gree just took attack/defense skill points out of the equation so they don't do anything.

Thats Gree for you.

i heard arid this same thing - straight from the "Some dude" who hacked the skill points to a million and then worked with Gree to find other hackers.

Put ALL OF YOUR skill points into energy - my opinion :()

manbeast
06-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Get 50 stamina.. Then get enough energy for 8 hrs of regen.. Then prob save them till u need them

Spazer
06-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Let's rewind the time back to the dawn of modern war....

When Modern War first started people didn't have high attack and defense as we do today. Probably they had attack of 150 or 250 (just guessing). Maybe those att/def skill points increased your attack or defense by one point after you added one skill point to it.

It's just a guess.

Splat!
06-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Asked and answered a lot of times. Attack and Defense skill points are pure waste. Just as defense buildings do not protect the radius they show. Many aspects of this game were never thought out and have been ignored by the devs. I too fell victim to that trap on skill points. Wishing won't change it, just don't waste any more skill points on anything but energy and stamina.

Spetsnaz
06-27-2014, 03:39 AM
Spazer brings up a great point. Before the stat inflations started, these attack and defense skill points did make a difference. But a lot of time has gone by. I would assume that gree would have made adjustments to these attack & defense skills points. There is no way Gree has not made adjustments. If they haven't made adjustments then why not just take those options out of the game. Look at valor. We stopped having a use for valor and Gree created more uses for us. I bet they have made adjustments but we just don't know yet because so many of us are not willing to try them out now.

If Gree has not yet made adjustements then it would be really nice if someone from Gree would go on here and tell us. Attention Gree. Why don't you answer questions about this issue? Can you please give us some insight on this?

Thank you...

Let's rewind the time back to the dawn of modern war....

When Modern War first started people didn't have high attack and defense as we do today. Probably they had attack of 150 or 250 (just guessing). Maybe those att/def skill points increased your attack or defense by one point after you added one skill point to it.

It's just a guess.