PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Icon

andy2
06-19-2014, 08:36 PM
We were told that you would fix the issue where you placed the raid boss icon over the raid results icon. This has not been done. I shouldn't be surprised based on past history, but it would be so simple to move the button to a place that isn't used... why was this promised and then not done?

Where it was said this would be fixed -> http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92511-Raide-boss-icon-on-the-up-right-corner-covers-the-battle-result-icon!!!&p=1308172&viewfull=1#post1308172

Jpop44
06-19-2014, 08:44 PM
Out of all the bigger issues with MW you choose to complain about the smallest problem that doesn't effect gameplay at all?

Sigg
06-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Inventory sorting. Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh.

andy2
06-19-2014, 09:20 PM
Out of all the bigger issues with MW you choose to complain about the smallest problem that doesn't effect gameplay at all?

I've complained about all those issues too. This one does affect me, however, also. Lastly its a perfect example of why nobody has any faith in what the mods say. 'Passing info over to devs' or 'we are looking into fixes' mean nothing when they never follow through. If you dont care about it fine, go make a third post about something even less useful.

Rolinz
06-19-2014, 09:23 PM
It affects current event and they had some time to fix it.

It is minor compared to other bugs they have had in the past, but it can cause problems with people playing the game on a small screen on their phones.

Another oversight?