PDA

View Full Version : [IOS] The First Watch

Rookeye
06-19-2014, 06:29 PM
The Knights of The First Watch are a fight-happy, yet relaxed bunch. We play because we truly love the game. As such, we have no gem requirements (though we won't turn away gem-spenders), and we won't make you get LINE or other Apps just to play.

We'd like you to:
* be level 40 or higher
* have at least 2-3 legendaries or epics
* participate in wars so we all get goodies ;)
* communicate in-game via chat

We recognize that gold donations and guild challenge participation benefits both the individual and the guild. While we don't demand a set amount of gold each week, we will notice if you don't donate anything, don't do guild challenges, and don't better yourself. We're not keen on leeches, and we'll do you the courtesy of not leeching off your shield arm either. (This might mean a booting, for those who don't parlez...) ;)

Come play with us as twilight falls. We are The First Watch.

Yongsan
06-19-2014, 08:03 PM
It's good to see how active you are in the forum Rookeye :) good luck in recruiting

Rookeye
06-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks! Hope your guild has great fun and success during this upcoming war! :)

Rookeye
06-20-2014, 06:54 AM
[shameless bump, prior to next war] ;)

If you're a free agent, and you want to stand with us as night falls, our requirements are that you:

* be Lvl 40 (or higher)
* have 2-3 Legendaries (epics preferred)
* be active in this war and earn your goodies
* communicate via in-game chat

We're friendly and we love to play the game; right now we have just a few knights standing watch, but we'd like to increase our group with the right kind of knight, rather than just any old bloke with a sword. ;)

Join us and we will complete your training...and with our combined strength we can END this destructive conflict, and bring order to...um...no, I think that's another group. ;) ;) ;)

We are The First Watch. Come slice a few bad guys with us.

Rookeye
06-21-2014, 08:33 AM
For those who applied but didn't get drafted before the war, Hi! We see your applications, and we can't do a darn thing about then until the current war ends. Sit tight, we WILL stick you in Guard detail. Welcome to The First Watch. ;)

Flexual
06-23-2014, 04:04 PM
I'd love to join if possible, I'm active and can't seem to find a guild full of actives. Names Flexual lvl 52

Rookeye
06-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Sure; your code please? :)

* We're small but we're scrappy!
* We're active and we have our own forum, for those who like extra bells and whistles ;)
* We don't carry leeches, but we don't mind training newcomers
* With 4, we made it to #468 this last war

Come stand with The First Watch.

Jmeyers1983
06-24-2014, 09:19 AM
I started playing recently and am level 42 with a few legendary armors. I scored +7000 in the last guild war with an inactive guild. Active player and I do spend gems on occasion. Friend code:xbq-pzg-hzw

Rookeye
06-24-2014, 12:32 PM
I started playing recently and am level 42 with a few legendary armors. I scored +7000 in the last guild war with an inactive guild. Active player and I do spend gems on occasion. Friend code:xbq-pzg-hzw

Invitation sent in-game. Once you've accepted, PM me for an invite to our private forums. :)

Rookeye
06-25-2014, 02:27 PM
The knights are unwinding post war. Some of us are slaying Kaiju to make armor from his fin; the rest stand guard. If you're a fun-loving, chatty, game-playing fiend, who's preferably Lvl 40+ and looking for a home,

We're looking for you. Yes, YOU. (Not you over there, sorry.) Yep, you too! ;)

Rookeye
06-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Still looking, right before the war, too! Come have fun with us! ;)

Rookeye
06-28-2014, 07:15 AM
The First Watch is looking forward to another blitz. If you don't have other war plans, come throw down with us for a fun hack-n-slash! As always we prefer you to be Lvl 40+, but we might waive that for a really fun personality.

Somber, silent types need not apply! ;)

viciousplatinum
06-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Im level 61 and am currntly a leader in a guild with no active members .. im over it. I PLAY DAILY and could really help a guild out and help win awsome rewards.. if you looking for a guild member whos high level and descent stat armor.. my code is WBC-NYW-FZW add me and let me know whats up!

Twh21702
06-29-2014, 03:34 AM
Tried to add your code, and is think it's for andriod. If you play on iOS post that code, I will friend you and sent invite for guild as soon as war is over. Double check your code and let us know.

Rookeye
06-29-2014, 07:25 AM
Im level 61 and am currntly a leader in a guild with no active members .. im over it. I PLAY DAILY and could really help a guild out and help win awsome rewards.. if you looking for a guild member whos high level and descent stat armor.. my code is WBC-NYW-FZW add me and let me know whats up!

WBC codes are Android, and we're IOS, however there are loads of Android leaders promoting their Guilds, HERE, under [Android]: http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?108-Guild-Recruitment

Take a look and see what appeals to you. Best of luck! :)

Rookeye
06-30-2014, 05:36 AM
Alrighty!

You've heard of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalyse. We are not them, though we have captured their stunt doubles. ;). We're the kid brothers of the Apocalypse. Yep, doesn't have the same ring, I know, but we're truth-tellers in the First Watch, and we're looking to expand from 4 to 10:

Absolutely Indispensable:
* You have a sense of humor!
* You talk!
* You do not leech! (Eww, leeches!)

Preferred:
* You are level 60+
* You have at least 2-3 Legendaries (EB armors), if not maxed, then more than half-way there...

We are a small but very scrappy operation here at The First Watch. Judge us not by our size, for our ally is the Force...of something or other! ;)

Seriously, we keep throwing up big numbers for a tiny team. We keep jumping levels. We have our own forum to train those newer to the game. More of that to come! If you wanna be a part of what we're making, come take your stand with us as darkness falls; We are The First Watch!

Rookeye
06-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Did I mention we have brownies? ;)

https://d2k9njawademcf.cloudfront.net/indeximages/19598/original/brownies1.jpg?1403258350

C'mon...you know you want 'em!

Rookeye
07-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Bumperoo! :)

Rookeye
07-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Are you a cool frood who knows where his towel is? Does the number 42 have significance to you? Has your planet ever been menaced by Vogons? Fascinating...but now for something completely different!

The First Watch is in recruit mode (which is slightly different from Standby mode, and definitely different from Total Panic mode...) ;)

We are looking for knights who:
* Are Lvl 60+
* Have their own Armor (EBs or Epics preferred)
* Know how to party (or can at least find the Guild Chat and say hello)
* Don't Leech

We'll waive the level requirements if you have a scintillating personality or dizzying intellect...or have a pulse. You know, the important stuff.

PM me if you're interested, and include your Friend Code.

Until then, Happy Fourth Orc Killing Party Day! ;)

Kangaroeland
07-05-2014, 04:23 AM
Love your recruitment posts haha keep up the good work :D

Unwanted One
07-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Hello, I am currently in a guild called The Unwanted Ones, we have a few lvl +75 members but we aren't finding enough active players. We usually place in the top 1,000 with only 4-5 active players a war. Each of our active players have at least an epic. If you are interesting in combining guilds or accepting some of us please contact sexmonkey1 on the line app. We are looking for mature and active players. No kids.

Rookeye
07-06-2014, 01:03 PM
I can't guarantee maturity (even from us mature types), because we're known for quoting Monty Python films and making obscure humorous references even when the great Buu is attacking... However, we did tend to score in the top 500 range with only 4 players, and we have more now.

If you'd like to take us for a test drive, I'm sure something could be arranged. Why don't you PM me and we can hammer out the details? :)

EDIT: My husband won't let me look you up on Line, so you'll just have to deal with me via PM, Sexmonkey1. I'm sure you'll understand. ;)

Rookeye
07-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Still recruiting! As always, plucky-humorous types may request an exemption for our ridiculously high standards... ;)

Now available on LINE, ID "Rookeye" (surprise, surprise).

P.S. If you have expressed interest in joining our little escapade, please note you have to be Guild-free before we can invite you, post-war. :)

StolenProphecy
07-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Hello, I was in a guild until recently that didn't have very active people. I've been looking for a new one and your guild sounds very similar to what I'm looking for. I sent you a friend request in game already but here's my friend code just in case: ZBD-MQQ-DQQ. I hope that we can work together in the future.

Rookeye
07-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Friended you; expect a Guild invite shortly. welcome to the First Watch! :)

Rookeye
07-10-2014, 05:01 PM
It's that time again, happy campers! The sun is setting and the enemies gather on the horizon...have you chosen a side? If not, come stand with us. We have bells and whistles, gimmickry and silliness...fun, and BROWNIES!

Our standards continue at ludicrous speed, and we WILL go to plaid for you, so long as you tickle our funny bone (and tickle the bad guys with your swords). Time is fading fast, come with us while there's still light (or at least nibbles)...we are The First Watch. ;)

Rookeye
07-15-2014, 11:23 AM
The First Watch has been keeping a weather eye for The Man In Black, so imagine our shock when 16 of him showed up in the same week! We'll be testing them all on The Machine to determine whose cry of ultimate suffering is genuine, and Inigo will be fighting them all (right and left-handed), so be assured we'll only take the true Wesley with us as we stand Watch (the rest will go on, no doubt, to be dread pirates!)

In the meantime, THE FIRST WATCH IS FULL UP!

If you intended to sojourn with us, please take a number, 'cause we can't takes no more right now! ;) we'll we sure to give a "Ho There!" when a new slot opens up. In the meantime, have fun stormin' the Castle! It will work! Here's a miracle, free on us... ;) ;) ;)

Rookeye
07-24-2014, 09:59 AM
"Wind blows...Fire burns..." and The First Watch kicks butt! :cool:

We are now officially a T50 Guild. That may not mean much to those of you living in the rarified atmosphere of Phloston Paradise, but to us it's a big deal! We played with LINE and found out why the Mangalores use it so much. Anyhoo, if you want to throw down with us one of these fine days, we ask that you:

* be Lvl 60+
* have 3 EB or Epic Armors (preferably close to max)
* use Line during wars
* HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR (or at least a personality)
* show up

We'll bring the 5th Element, a cross-dressing self-absorbed superstar, and the man who can save the world. ;) Green?

http://i59.tinypic.com/1s1jbq.jpg

El Picador
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
XBP-BHQ-PWV Rook, pm me when a slot opens ;) got sick of an inactive guild

Rookeye
07-27-2014, 09:45 PM
We've added you to the list. We're currently at FOUR slots; you're in #2. Thanks for your interest!

Rookeye
07-30-2014, 06:39 AM
We've been burning the midnight oil and have opened a few new slots, just in time for Raid...

If you want to join The First Watch, we ask that you:

* be Lvl 80+
* have Line (sorry y'all, it's a requirement now)
* 3 min EB or Epic armors, preferably maxed
* suit up and show up during Wars
* HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! <--this one's non-negotiable ;)

We have no problem training new knights in the finer points of, er, Knightery, but we don't take kindly to cheaters or leeches; if you don't intend to pull your own weight, please don't apply.

As always, we make exceptions for those with bags of personality. Bring it! :cool:

Rookeye
08-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Pssst...wanna grab a slot? ;)

Rookeye
08-05-2014, 10:05 AM
"There can be only ONE Highlander!"

As luck would have it, we only have one slot left too. ;) If you want to survive our ruthless grilling process, show off yer armors, castle, and bits that even Heather wouldn't allow, git yer muck n muscle onto Line and face us! We don't bite (much), and I guarantee you'll have fun.

As always, our standards are ludicrously high unless you've managed to roll a high Charisma score... We ask that you:

* be Lvl 80+
* use Line (I'm rookeye, and you are...?)
* minimum 3 EB or Epic armors (preferably maxed of course!)
* score--lots!--during wars
* HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!

We're hunting the Kurgan throughout time. Come join us, because there can be only ONE ...Knights of the First Watch! ;)

http://i57.tinypic.com/dhfyns.jpg

Rookeye
08-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Still looking for that certain special someone...do you have oomph? (If not, can you fake it?)

Talk to us...one spot left! ;)

Rookeye
08-11-2014, 06:32 AM
The First Watch is back from Vaycay.

Somehow, whilst resting, we still managed to grab #63 (how'd that happen?!). Guess our knights are dedicated even while they're partying! If you're likewise dedicated, give me a shoutout in Line app ("rookeye") for a grueling grilling process, desperately short of barbecue sauce.

Our obscenely high standards still stand (heh!) as follows:

* be Lvl 80+
* use Line
* have minimum 3 EB or Epic armors (preferably maxed)
* war scoring
* HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!

This last bit we really must insist on...

If you find our standards too daunting, come to the interview anyway; if we like you, you're in, simple as that. ;)

P.S. TFW on vacation can be an odd sight if you're unprepared for it:

http://area.autodesk.com/userdata/blogs/pointsnap/pedro/06clay_scene.jpg

Rookeye
08-13-2014, 06:20 AM
Still looking for one more Cinderella to come to our ball... ;)

Rookeye
08-13-2014, 01:15 PM
So...

THE SETTING:
One Ball...requiring Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, First Watch Guardsmen, etc

THE SITUATION:
Cinderella missing, Prince distraught, glass shoe kept in evidence locker

THE SOLUTION:
Hiring a plucky lass (or two!) to play Cinderella role for the time being, at least till the war is over! Honestly, the Prince is near-sighted; he'll never know...

Do you have what it takes? Can you suit up, show up, and stand with The First Watch, at least until this glass slipper thing blows over? The next war is just around the corner; do we wanna win it? Does Cinderella wanna go to the Ball?? ;)

Contact "rookeye" on Line App or via PM on this forum and hit her with your best down-on-your-luck-sweeping-up-ashes-and-suddenly-transmogrified story. Boys and Girls equally welcome; TFW are equal opportunity purveyors of parody and receivers of all kinds of kick-assery! (Hmmm, sounded better in my head, than when I said it. Oh well...)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZJUdOSmKmqU/TY-7VNTiyhI/AAAAAAAAAr0/HtiusqW733I/s320/Cinderella-web.jpg

Midnight approaches, and we've got the slipper. See you at the ball!

Rookeye
08-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks to all recent interested parties, but The First Watch is FULL again. ;)

Please post below if you want to be added to our waiting list. Until then, Happy Warring!

Rookeye
08-27-2014, 06:41 AM
The First Knights have been busy; several of our troops were turned into Xanticos and went rampaging through our field hospital. Despite magical transmogrifications, we are FULL UP. TFW has a full roster, with a waiting list (1 right now). If your interest in us continues unabated, please post below, so you don't lose your place in line.

If you want to join The First Watch, we ask that you:

* be Lvl 80+
* have Line (required)
* 3 min EB or Epic armors, maxed
* participation during Wars (absolutely required)
* HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! <--this one's non-negotiable

Our ridiculous standards might be waived for knights of unimpeachable honor and unstoppable personality. If you ARE that damn good, let us know! ;)

----------

EDIT: As of 8/28, TFW annexed Kings & Conquerors, and all major TFW warriors moved to KC. TFW will become a sister Training (and/or Vaycay) Guild, exact relation to be determined. At this time, all recruitment is suspended for at least 1 week.

New Recruitment requirements will be posted in due time (when we fall off Page 1.) I'd make a funny post about it, but then I'd be flouting the rules, twice! Must follow da rulez! ;)

Rookeye
10-01-2014, 12:18 PM
I know we said, [Ahnuld Voice] "I'll be back (in a week)" but sometimes saving the world from Cyberdyne (or from ourselves) takes a month. Et voila! Back in the proverbial saddle, with a few slight changes:

Prospective Newbies to The First Watch need to:

* be Lvl 40+
* use Line (required)
* have 3 epics or EBs, preferably maxed
* meet our Sooper Sekrit required minimumz during wars!
* HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR (and be present in Line chat so we can enjoy yours!)

We recognize that Terminators aren't able to laugh or even really smile, but we figure that's no problemo. Taking over the world is our ultimate goal on August 17 (year TBD), and neutralizing as many John Conners as possible before then, in any age, at any time is our business. (With a few notable exceptions from the past, we like our terminators 18+ please).

A terminator strips for NOBODY! If your clothes tend to vanish in a fight, we're not the Guild for you. The Terminator says, "Come with me if you want to live..."

https://33.media.tumblr.com/7d7815cf68dc85ff58337181de0e86a9/tumblr_mojqe0Zg1B1rwexjho1_500.jpg

Until the next battle, hasta la vista, baby! ;)

Rookeye
10-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Pushed from the front page? *sob* Don't worry, we bounce back fast. ;)

Our ridiculously high standards and love of good humor continue unabated. We have our own website to train the new and the rusty. If you're tired of lackluster Training Guilds who do no training, come spin with us. If you want to make a dent this raid, polish up your armors and give us a call: rookeye on Line.

When we raise our swords, prepare to unleash hell! (Or heck, anyway...) ;)

WE ARE THE FIRST WATCH! Come loaded for bear and do some damage with us this Raid. (We are IOS...all others need not apply.)

T25 Magick
10-12-2014, 09:38 AM
I apologize for submitting just trying to open posting

Rookeye
10-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Please go play on the game threads in off-topic, so we don't have to throw you into the brig as a spammer! ;)

Rookeye
10-30-2014, 10:21 AM
The First Watch continues it's new incarnation as the more relaxed younger cousin to Kings and Conquerors. Both guilds are looking for a few good men...and women...and cats! If you have what it takes, be sure to bring your requirements proofs to the Line interview and let us grill ya over our applewood fire...erm...I mean...

Anyhoo! If you're looking for a place to Raid in, we might be that place! A sense of Humor is REQUIRED! Personality is an added plus! ;) Buzz me on Line and let's talk...see requirements in "post Numbah 41"!

Ramming speed!! ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZTInxdsRKgc/TRpJl9TvzBI/AAAAAAAACkQ/_-PMea_xfB8/s1600/Ben+Hur+2.jpg

Rookeye
11-09-2014, 06:48 AM
*bump*

Nothing has substantially changed! Give us a shout if you're looking to join our Merry crew! ;)

P.S. For those who missed the requirement last time, we DO ask that you be 18+. It's not negotiable. Thanks!

Rookeye
11-20-2014, 10:46 AM
The First Watch is a Lvl 58 Guild with all element bonuses at 7%. While TFW is a touch more relaxed than its sister guild (Kings & Conquerors), it still has standards! ;)

Requirements:
* LINE Chat (active during Wars and Raids)
* Lvl 40+
* Have 3+ 1/70 armors (or higher), preferably maxed
* Working on castle completion, or better
* Age 18+

* Guild Wars = 10,000 minimum score
* Raid = 200,000 minimum score
* Blitz = Optional, no minimums

As always, personality and a sense of humor go a long way towards guild entry. If interested, or if you have questions, contact us via Line:

TFW GM: scsr87
Recruiter: rookeye

Rookeye
12-30-2014, 07:35 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/saw9k6.jpg

Fixit Felix invites you to grab your hammers and come swing with us at The First Watch! We're looking for our medal, and no King Candy is gonna deny our thirst for sweet justice! ;)

The First Watch is now a Lvl 67 Guild, with all bonuses at 8%. We continue our search for awesome members, high standards, low drama, and humor of epic proportions. If you didn't get your sugar rush today, if you long to fight bio bugs, or if you know that a bad guy sometimes CAN be a hero, we might be the Guild for you!

The legal boilerplate:
You:
* Use Line chat and are active during Guild Wars and Raid
* Are Lvl 40+
* Have 3 or more maxed 1/70 or higher armors (we check!)
* Your castle is complete, or nearly
* You are 16 years old or older

Guild minimums depend on Guild goals that are determined before each event. Blitzes are optional (no mins).

For interview on Line, contact scsr87, and prepare to be grilled. Got yer hammer ready? We can fixit! ;)

NOTE: Our regular recruiter Rookeye will return from vacation after January 10, 2015.

Rookeye
01-18-2015, 07:14 AM
Same as above, but our intrepid recruiter rookeye is back in the catbird seat! :cool:

Active? Blood-Thirsty? Rule-abiding? Love Calvin & Hobbes? Yes, they ARE connected!! Come get your flyinghugtackle and rack up some points with The First Watch! ;)

http://i60.tinypic.com/n35dzr.jpg

Sauce DK
01-19-2015, 07:24 PM
I happened to click this thread randomly and was seriously impressed at your ad! Good luck to your guild and I hope it goes far! See you at the top (but hopefully still a bit lower than me ;) )

Rookeye
01-28-2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks SauceDK!

Hope you got your goody...we found ours under the Transmogrifier... ;) If playing this game ain't fun yet, come join us for our particular brand of tomfoolery and shenanigans! Buzz rookeye for an interview and see if you go to eleven! ;)

Kangaroeland
01-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Calvin and Hobbes. Im sold!

Rookeye
02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Wots a llama? We are! Looking for more llamas, that is! We're long on fun, short on drama, and looking to build our summerhome someplace else! ;)

The First Watch is now a Lvl 72 Guild, with two bonuses at 8%, the rest at 9%.

You:
* Use Line chat and are active during Guild Wars and Raid
* Are Lvl 40+
* Have 3 or more maxed 1/70 or higher armors (we check!)
* Your castle is complete, or nearly
* You are 16 years old or older

Guild minimums depend on Guild goals that are determined before each event. Blitzes are optional (no mins).

For interview on Line, contact scsr87, and prepare for pain. Er, FUN! I meant fun... ;)
PULL THE LEVER!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/6d/47/376d478bca7f57d19e9406c6c8533613.jpg

Rookeye
02-07-2015, 08:49 PM
No changes; contact scsr87 for a Line Interview:

http://i61.tinypic.com/1415r4j.jpg

;) ;) ;)

Rookeye
02-12-2015, 07:21 AM
The First Watch is a Lvl 72 Guild with all element bonuses except water at 9%. While TFW is a touch more relaxed than its sister guild (Kings & Conquerors), it still has standards! TFW and KC are now part of SAE alliance.

Requirements:
* Lvl 40+
* Age 18+

* Raid = 350,000 minimum score

We prize humor and good sportsmanship in TFW. If interested, contact us via Line:

Rookeye
02-23-2015, 05:59 AM
Recently won Top Ten with the help of its Guildmates (Kings & Conquerors). ;)

The First Watch is now a maxed Lvl 75 Guild with all element bonuses at 9% or higher. TFW is a touch more relaxed than its sister guild Kings & Conquerors, but still shares the ridiculous sky-high standards and demand for humor and fun. Both TFW and KC are part of SAE alliance.

TFW Requirements:
* Lvl 40+
* Age 16+*

We prize humor and good sportsmanship in TFW. Age requirement might be waived for that certain special player. If interested, contact us via Line:

Rookeye
03-05-2015, 04:43 AM
The First Watch says "Its Battlin' Time!"

http://i57.tinypic.com/333h654.jpg

TFW Requirements:
* Lvl 40+
* Age 16+*

(TFW and its sister guild KC are part of SAE alliance.). If interested, contact us via Line:

Rookeye
03-25-2015, 10:03 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/a1hff6.jpg

^ Is this you? We thought so. Come join us for food, fights and a fun time! ;)

TFW Requirements:
* Lvl 50+
* Have 3+ 1/70 or epic armors, preferably maxed
* Age 16+

* Guild Wars/Raid score mins discussed at interview

NOTE: TFW and its sister guild KC are part of SAE alliance. If interested, contact us via Line:

Recruiters: rookeye or keelin9

teratogen
04-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Interested in joining. Level 55 just started two weeks ago.

http://i.imgur.com/uXTkTeah.jpg (http://imgur.com/uXTkTea)
http://i.imgur.com/YNNNfKXh.jpg (http://imgur.com/YNNNfKX)