PDA

View Full Version : Top 1000 - No Gold Syndicate

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-19-2014, 05:36 PM
No Gold, Semi-Casual ... we participate in all events.

Group me Optional.

920 511 079

Private instruction for noobs.

mistress z
06-20-2014, 05:55 PM
WANTED! : Tall muscular strong able bodied man whom can deal great amounts of damage, take a whippin and still defend his Queen and Kingdom. Must enjoy witty banter and female verbal harassment on occasion. S e x y Active players please apply. We promise not to whip u too hard.... Unless u rqst it! :P invite code ..164936565

ArtisticGenie
06-21-2014, 07:32 AM
I'm lookin for some people to join. Doesn't matter if you just started
190 273 335

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-23-2014, 10:16 AM
Mistress is obviously looking for fools, don't get Manti Teo'd.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-24-2014, 07:35 AM
Did you get booted from your syndicate for spending time away from the game last weekend?

Or even worse, did you constantly interrupt your free time last weekend for battle, not because you wanted to play, but from social pressure within your syndicate, to keep up with an acceptable ip (battle) points total?

Not every syndicate needs players that play every day or play every event.

We don't. 920 511 079

Its actually possible to enjoy this game, and enjoy a summer with family and friends also.

No pressure, no obligations, and better bonsuses than the syn you are in.... guaranteed.

Again, that's 920 511 079

mistress z
06-24-2014, 02:26 PM
WANTED! : Tall muscular strong able bodied man whom can deal great amounts of damage, take a whippin and still defend his Queen and Kingdom. Must enjoy witty banter and female verbal harassment on occasion. S e x y Active players please apply. We promise not to whip u too hard.... Unless u rqst it! :P invite code ..164936565

3 spots open

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Top 10 reasons why the camping in our syndicate is so luxurious...

10. All of the campers are sleeping through the World Cup.

9. The inside of the tents look like the inside of Barbera Eden's bottle.

8. Carmen Rivera cooks up a mean grubsteak, and serves it to you with dessert.

7. Even the animals in the woods can charge rent for parking spaces.

6. S'mores is the most common food item delivered by room service.

5. One-eyed Pedro's eyepatch suddenly turns to cold hard steel upon entry.

4. So does Mona Briggs' tampon.

3. The smell of bacon cooking over an open campfire overpowers the smell of the current Epic Boss.

2. The electrical hookups cost less than 2x iph per week.

And the number one reason why our campers syndicate is so luxurious....

1. The campfires start all by themselves, if members of SAS start enough threads about them.

920 511 079

mistress z
06-25-2014, 07:15 AM
Mistress is obviously looking for fools, don't get Manti Teo'd.

We just believe in loving the game and having fun with it ... score 607 on last battle

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-25-2014, 07:48 AM
We just believe in loving the game and having fun with it ... score 607 on last battle

The deception that you are trying to sucker people in with... has nothing to do with the game.

The posters here are not that stupid.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-25-2014, 04:13 PM

3 spots open

my guess is that there are only two.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-26-2014, 07:21 AM

Group me Optional.

920 511 079

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-27-2014, 07:31 AM
I was hoping nobody would catch it.

mistress z
06-27-2014, 06:52 PM
The deception that you are trying to sucker people in with... has nothing to do with the game.

The posters here are not that stupid.

Socializing is part of the game stop being so serious ... relax babe

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Socializing is part of the game stop being so serious ... relax babe

Strange you tell me to stop being so serious, when those that have you figured out are laughing at my jokes.

No surprise that you choose to ignore them.

mistress z
06-29-2014, 06:21 AM

We are full thanks all

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-29-2014, 05:54 PM

Group me Optional.

920 511 079

Private instruction for noobs.

Higher bonuses than your current syndicate guaranteed.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
06-30-2014, 02:01 PM
I was hoping nobody would catch it.

I was referring to the joke... not the...

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-01-2014, 06:32 AM
Are we one of the top syns out there? No.

Do we finish Elite RB and STLQ? Not without jumpers.

Do we have people waiting in line to fill our 60 slots?... No.

But we do have something that no other syndicate has...

The funniest looking syndicate leader in the game of crime city, I swear.

He displays a closeup of himself with his bulging eyes staring at you, and nobody wants to say anything because he's the boss. This guy is straight up ugly/creepy.

If Rodney Dangerfield married Betty Davis, and had a child that was born looking 60 years old, he would look like our leader.

He even makes Marty Feldmen look friendly.

Female iguanas take pictures of him to their plastic surgeons in the hopes that they can be made to look more like our leader, his stare is that funky.

Even if you are not looking for a casual no-pressure syndicate for the summer, you should stop by our place while syn shopping just to check out how bizarre looking this guy is... but fair warning... this is one of those pictures that you can never un-see once you look at it.

And check out what the bonuses do to your stats before you leave.

920 511 079

cynicalmofo
07-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Are we one of the top syns out there? No.

Do we finish Elite RB and STLQ? Not without jumpers.

Do we have people waiting in line to fill our 60 slots?... No.

But we do have something that no other syndicate has...

The funniest looking syndicate leader in the game of crime city, I swear.

He displays a closeup of himself with his bulging eyes staring at you, and nobody wants to say anything because he's the boss. This guy is straight up ugly/creepy.

If Rodney Dangerfield married Betty Davis, and had a child that was born looking 60 years old, he would look like our leader.

He even makes Marty Feldmen look friendly.

Female iguanas take pictures of him to their plastic surgeons in the hopes that they can be made to look more like our leader, his stare is that funky.

Even if you are not looking for a casual no-pressure syndicate for the summer, you should stop by our place while syn shopping just to check out how bizarre looking this guy is... but fair warning... this is one of those pictures that you can never un-see once you look at it.

And check out what the bonuses do to your stats before you leave.

920 511 079

Free bump just because I feel sorry for you. You're not funny, just so you know.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Do you think it's more important to me to be funny, or to draw attention to the syndicate?

The painful fact that you can't ignore me..... makes me feel equally sorry for you.

Just so you know.

cynicalmofo
07-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Do you think it's more important to me to be funny, or to draw attention to the syndicate?

The painful fact that you can't ignore me..... makes me feel equally sorry for you.

Just so you know.

Drawing attention isn't always a good thing, especially when people who are genuinely looking for a top 1000, no gold syndicate come in to the thread and leave feeling like they'd rather continue playing solo. Just saying.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Drawing attention isn't always a good thing, especially when people who are genuinely looking for a top 1000, no gold syndicate come in to the thread and leave feeling like they'd rather continue playing solo. Just saying.

So let me get this straight.

You think there are people in this game that normally would be interested in a no-gold top 1000 syndicate, but because of the corny jokes written in the syndicate's recruiting thread, they feel like they would rather give up 162 bonuses and play by themselves instead of 32 other players?

Is that what you are actually trying to convince people?

Our syndicate has accepted two new people today. If any of that was because of your inability to ignore this thread once again, we thank you.

Pay no attention to those strings tied to your limbs.

Coastal Soul
07-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Are you a new player? Are you in a newly formed syndicate? Would you like to increase your bonuses and merge forces with an established syndicate? We want you! We are CrimeCity Strike Force- 642241082- Message me back and we can talk (djinn 707 678 888)..nothing to lose, EVERYTHING to gain.. We are also open to merging with or building alliances with smaller guilds to combine forces for raid boss events and/or wars..

cynicalmofo
07-03-2014, 03:56 AM
Are you a new player? Are you in a newly formed syndicate? Would you like to increase your bonuses and merge forces with an established syndicate? We want you! We are CrimeCity Strike Force- 642241082- Message me back and we can talk (djinn 707 678 888)..nothing to lose, EVERYTHING to gain.. We are also open to merging with or building alliances with smaller guilds to combine forces for raid boss events and/or wars..

Start your own thread.

FF You
07-03-2014, 07:58 AM
Looking for new member 40+ bonuses join 931 197 411

Haters Gon' Hate

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Looking for new member 40+ bonuses join 937 197 411

Haters Gon' Hate

New members Gon' Hate crappy bonuses just as much as experienced players do.

That's why they should join a syndicate with 162 of them.

Like 920 511 079, for example

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Or

920 511 079

...for another example

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Not to mention 920 511 079

That relaxed, no gold syndicate that takes noobs in and gives them personal instruction.

Not to mention having better syn bonuses than anyone on this page.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Also...

920 511 079

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-08-2014, 04:52 PM
And don't forget 920 511 029... that's a really good syn too.

Killer p
07-09-2014, 03:54 PM
if you have +- 15 players come merge with us, no gold required! PM me for more details!

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-10-2014, 07:45 AM
if you have +- 15 players come merge with us, no gold required! PM me for more details!

Well you know it's always difficult to move a team to another when they lose stats just by walking through the door.

Beamer 420
07-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Well you know it's always difficult to move a team to another when they lose stats just by walking through the door.Ill take good team over good bonuses any day of the week!

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Ill take good team over good bonuses any day of the week!

The good team remains intact in the merge either way, the sum of both teams remain the same. The only question is who has the better house?

Not to mention the fact that team personal is temporary, or fluid at best, while purchased bonuses are permanent.

Killer p
07-14-2014, 06:19 AM
New members Gon' Hate crappy bonuses just as much as experienced players do.

That's why they should join a syndicate with 162 of them

The top 2 guys in our syndicate make enough ip to get us to top 1000, why would we move the rest of the syndicate, another 30+ players for an extra 10 bonuses, AND BTW we could have just has many bonuses but we saving for the RIGHT ONES.
ALSO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS. 162 BONUSES+TOP1000= INACTIVITY

Killer p
07-14-2014, 06:24 AM
BTW we are ranked 300 and something with 142 bonuses and 20 free spots.
PM me for more info......

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-14-2014, 07:02 AM
The top 2 guys in our syndicate make enough ip to get us to top 1000, why would we move the rest of the syndicate, another 30+ players for an extra 10 bonuses, AND BTW we could have just has many bonuses but we saving for the RIGHT ONES.
ALSO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS. 162 BONUSES+TOP1000= INACTIVITY

The answer is again, simple.... The ten bonuses that we have that you don't are the ten most expensive bonuses that we have, and total up to 178,100,000,000 dollars.

Again, you have no idea how expensive these get beyond the level you are at now.

Now see if you can calculate how long it will take your syndicate to come up with that kind of cash, and how far ahead of you we will be, when you finally do.

That's one.

Those same 10 mods represent the equivalent of 50% in bonuses to you team members stats. Think of the effort your team would have to spend to get 3 5% mod items, 2 10% mod items, and a 15% mod item..combined.

And then tell your staff that you blew the opportunity to give them the equivalent of these items when all they had to do was to simply walk through someones door.

Thats two.

And don't forget to tell them that they wouldn't have had to make any donations, ever, while you collect you daily/weekly tidings, because we possess economical knowledge of the game that you do not.

And we are currently ranked 444. Thats a very old, and unchangeable thread title.

Thats 3.

Killer p
07-14-2014, 10:09 AM
The answer is again, simple.... The ten bonuses that we have that you don't are the ten most expensive bonuses that we have, and total up to 178,100,000,000 dollars.

Again, you have no idea how expensive these get beyond the level you are at now.

Now see if you can calculate how long it will take your syndicate to come up with that kind of cash, and how far ahead of you we will be, when you finally do.

That's one.

Those same 10 mods represent the equivalent of 50% in bonuses to you team members stats. Think of the effort your team would have to spend to get 3 5% mod items, 2 10% mod items, and a 15% mod item..combined.

And then tell your staff that you blew the opportunity to give them the equivalent of these items when all they had to do was to simply walk through someones door.

Thats two.

And don't forget to tell them that they wouldn't have had to make any donations, ever, while you collect you daily/weekly tidings, because we possess economical knowledge of the game that you do not.

And we are currently ranked 444. Thats a very old, and unchangeable thread title.

Thats 3.

First you got your numbers all wrong, 10 most expensive bonuses add up to +500billion, trust me i know as i just came from a top 25 maxed out syndicate. BTW thats gun att and ip increase.

Thats 1

Those 10 mods you talking about(whatever they are) will not increase my teams stats by 50%! it would increase a certain weapon by 50% it takes 25 mods (5 each weapon type) to increse statts by 25% TOTAL

Thats 2

Economical Knowledge LOL is that a joke, collect on time rob as much as possible, donate straight away to avoid 10% banking fee, always have buildings upgrading or under construction, ESPECIALLY LTB's. It helps if you are associated with high ranking teams as well.

Thats 3 and that was free, want some more advise, it will cost you, hows that for economical knowledge.

Also your VERY OLD THREAD is not even 1 month old lol

Beamer 420
07-14-2014, 07:41 PM

That's one.

Thats two.

Thats 3.

Comeback failed: even with all those bonuses you only managed top 500......my syndicate finished top 250 with fewer bonuses......alot fewer. My point is valid, I'll take a better team, and a better led team, over more bonuses any day of the week. Do you think TAW or SAS win because of their bonuses? All your "charting" is a waste of time, the real not so secret to this game is whoever spends the most wins.

So, why don't you stop trolling other teams/players and work on fixing your own mismanaged syndicate. All your hacked money syndicate bonuses are worthless. Speaking of dishonesty......how many names do you hide behind? Fluffyunicorn/the bobs/xshark/terd mouth......do you have multiple personality disorder???