PDA

View Full Version : new device ...old account...lack of patience

Zippy28
06-19-2014, 05:33 PM
[FONT=First of all.
I don't want to be that guy, therefore I will not post ticket numbers or flame support.
That being said, I broke my phone. No problem new device in hand. Old device is inoperable. Sent in a ticket, canned response then a request for further info from me to prove identity .....no more response from support.
What can one do? What have you done?

askhoon
06-19-2014, 06:09 PM
I too has replaced a faulty phone.
Sent in a ticket 2 days ago, and it is still awaiting assignment to a support officer.

Could not fight a single boss.:mad:

SimplyminiMW
06-19-2014, 06:09 PM
[FONT=First of all.
I don't want to be that guy, therefore I will not post ticket numbers or flame support.
That being said, I broke my phone. No problem new device in hand. Old device is inoperable. Sent in a ticket, canned response then a request for further info from me to prove identity .....no more response from support.

Change the title of the email to "gold bonus".

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-19-2014, 07:06 PM
First of all.

I hope you get the help you seek.

Until you do, enjoy your brief hiatus.
There are other game choices to keep you happily tapping until Gree sorts your issue.
Mr. T says things are changing, if that's true, you'll be back in business in NO time.

Zippy28
06-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Mr. T might have been spot on.....
Not only did I get a reply....but it was for a closed ticket.
And yes support did take care of my issue.
I may not get through prestige in the 16 hours left in the ltq, but I am back in bussiness.
Thank You Gree support.