PDA

View Full Version : Attention

Fearlessheat
06-19-2014, 12:19 PM
You may not care, but I come on here ever fken day and it gets annoying seeing all these Threads like , Gree always taking our money but yet some of you dumb@$$es cry and cry about gree being selfish and y'all. Still buy gold from them.

Dipstik
06-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Yeah, it's a byproduct of the new forum rules... fun threads get locked, which means the forum gets dominated by whining.

steverocks
06-19-2014, 12:25 PM
You may not care, but I come on here ever fken day and it gets annoying seeing all these Threads like , Gree always taking our money but yet some of you dumb@$$es cry and cry about gree being selfish and y'all. Still buy gold from them.

Even though I agree with you, this thread fits the description of an "annoying thread". Doesn't contribute anything new to the forum, you know? Who cares about how you feel besides you? I certainly don't care about how you feel.

namedud
06-19-2014, 12:50 PM
This thread isn't even posted in the proper sub forum. It has nothing to do with the game and should be in off topic.

OP, could you please move your thread to where it belongs so nobody has to look at it again? Thanks.

steverocks
06-19-2014, 12:53 PM
This thread isn't even posted in the proper sub forum. It has nothing to do with the game and should be in off topic.

OP, could you please move your thread to where it belongs so nobody has to look at it again? Thanks.

As said before, there is a "report thread" option. Use it instead of calling them out.

namedud
06-19-2014, 01:08 PM
People who post a thread have administrative permissions that allow them to move the thread. Why should I report the thread when I can ask OP to move it themselves?

The "calling them out" issue as you call it, refers to starting a new thread to point out a different thread. I didn't do that, so :p