PDA

View Full Version : Tadaah

OmgMileyCyrus
06-19-2014, 11:14 AM
Any word on changing the prizes up a bit? Tired of the same ol' attack mods (loving the defense mods). Would love to see more building upgrade time reduction mods, 2xbuilding mod, energy regen mods, health regen mods, cost reduction mods. Basically some fresh, new stuff.

Also any eta on level cap increase?

And great job on syn bonuses we been waiting forever on those it seems. Much appreciated!

Oh and to give you an idea on how outta control the attack mods have gotten, when I was level 122 I was 9m attack, now I'm 157 and 100m attack and I have skipped almost every (greediculous) ltq the last 8 months or I'd surely be closing in on 150m by now at least.

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 11:19 AM
We don't have any updates on these topics right now, but we'll definitely look at discussing them with our teams. Also, thanks for the extra tidbit of information.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-19-2014, 12:01 PM
We don't have any updates on these topics right now, but we'll definitely look at discussing them with our teams. Also, thanks for the extra tidbit of information.

Wow thanks for responding so quick no matter how disappointing the response. You're trying to make me fall for you aren't ya.��

One thing tho...wouldn't these topics be constantly discussed at every meeting? These are the things we want the most other than Rival list change and gold demand severely decreased, wether it be by cost of the gold itself or the amount required to complete a simple LTQ.

Again THANK YOU for communicating, that's a great sign.

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 12:29 PM
Items are often discussed. Just letting you know that they are discussed.

EDIT: Removed all insulting posts. Please read and review Forum Code of Conduct. Come on guys; keep it classy.

steverocks
06-19-2014, 12:42 PM

EDIT: Removed all insulting posts. Please read and review Forum Code of Conduct. Come on guys; keep it classy.

May you elaborate as to why my post was insulting? Isn't insulting an objective kind of opinion? So if you don't like what I say, regardless of what it is, you will delete my post? Come on man, show me some love

Nighteg
06-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Any word on changing the prizes up a bit? Tired of the same ol' attack mods (loving the defense mods). Would love to see more building upgrade time reduction mods, 2xbuilding mod, energy regen mods, health regen mods, cost reduction mods. Basically some fresh, new stuff.

Also any eta on level cap increase?

And great job on syn bonuses we been waiting forever on those it seems. Much appreciated!

Very big and fat +1!
Tadaaah, this should be your first priority, if you want to right all of CJ's wrongs.

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 01:27 PM
May you elaborate as to why my post was insulting? Isn't insulting an objective kind of opinion? So if you don't like what I say, regardless of what it is, you will delete my post? Come on man, show me some love

Please try to avoid name calling and bashing.

namedud
06-19-2014, 01:33 PM
And what was offensive about my post? :(

General Dudus
06-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Put it this way Tadaah if you came home every night to the same dinner it would get boring, feed us something new and not try to charge the earth for it

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 01:42 PM
And what was offensive about my post? :(

Apologies, we can't have you posting personal information about our employees to the forums. You may not have meant any harm, but that doesn't speak for others.

namedud
06-19-2014, 01:53 PM
Apologies, we can't have you posting personal information about our employees to the forums. You may not have meant any harm, but that doesn't speak for others.

Considering anyone can look that up on google in less than 30 seconds, what difference does it make? What I posted is publicly available to anybody capable of typing "crime city product manager" into google.

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Considering anyone can look that up on google in less than 30 seconds, what difference does it make? What I posted is publicly available to anybody capable of typing "crime city product manager" into google.

While that may be true, for safety reasons, it can't be posted here. It can lead to uncomfortable situations. Trying to give you some leeway without any "official" warnings.

Kind of like you can google adult content, but it isn't appropriate to post here.

Please let's get this thread back on topic.

namedud
06-19-2014, 02:07 PM
If you don't want people to know who you are, don't post a profile of yourself online. Duh!

How ridiculous. Lol!

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 02:47 PM
If you don't want people to know who you are, don't post a profile of yourself online. Duh!

How ridiculous. Lol!

Apologies, maybe I didn't explain that very well. We avoid posting anyone's information to forums. This helps avoid any potential harassment or unwanted communication that maybe received. Yes, we know you all love some of our employees; but this is something that has to be enforced across the board to better protect everyone. Does that help put it into perspective?

Dipstik
06-19-2014, 02:53 PM
Apologies, maybe I didn't explain that very well...

I read this as if it's accompanied by the cracking of knuckles and brandishing of blunt instruments.

Keapa
06-19-2014, 05:06 PM
Unwanted communication?

reticlover
06-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Tadaaah, I have an idea that should be discussed, sense there are several different ways for crime city to be played, ie.... people that rob others, people that don't rob others, how about make it so that if you don't rob or attack anyone on the rival list for 30 days, your name wont show up in rival list, once you attack or rob someone it puts you back on the list and won't remove you again unless 30 days passes again. attacking during battles won't have any affect on this,

Dipstik
06-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Tadaaah, I have an idea that should be discussed, sense there are several different ways for crime city to be played, ie.... people that rob others, people that don't rob others, how about make it so that if you don't rob or attack anyone on the rival list for 30 days, your name wont show up in rival list, once you attack or rob someone it puts you back on the list and won't remove you again unless 30 days passes again. attacking during battles won't have any affect on this,

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Captain Torgue
06-20-2014, 01:32 AM

100% in agreement with Dipstick on this one (which is extremely rare). If you don't want to be robbed and/or attacked then this game simply isn't for you.

hexie
06-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Unwanted communication?

Any TAW/SAS thread after a war.

Keapa
06-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Any TAW/SAS thread after a war.

Rofllllll, I agree

Morgz
06-20-2014, 08:43 AM

This is a much better way to moderate these forums, IMO. I didn't see the offending post(s), nor do care to. But I think it's fantastic that you do that rather than lock the thread. :)

Vile Lynn
06-20-2014, 08:55 AM
...any eta on level cap increase?

We don't have any updates on these topics right now, but we'll definitely look at discussing them with our teams.

I'm surprised this isn't already in discussion, taking the max level to 300.
I wish this would happen soon!

Nighteg
06-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Level cap increase should have happened 2 years ago. This is the most overdue issue in this game.

soO_wavVvy
06-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Level cap increase should have happened 2 years ago. This is the most overdue issue in this game.

totally agree. why not give the players what they want? crazy,,

Vile Lynn
06-20-2014, 12:57 PM

100% in agreement with Dipstick on this one (which is extremely rare). If you don't want to be robbed and/or attacked then this game simply isn't for you.

What? Are you kidding? This is brilliant! GREE can charge 100-200 gold/day to have players' hoods go on "vacation mood" LOL!!
and, I want a royalty if they implement this!:cool:

reticlover
06-20-2014, 05:07 PM

I stopped robbing long ago, after I passed. 3m iph I stopped, I recently passed 12.5m iph, been only 4 months now, I plat the game for syndicate events and building my city only, I don't waste my time anymore robbing, the time spent searching for something to rob doesn't benefit me enough to do it anymore, this is why I don't do it anymore,

1Shot
06-20-2014, 06:09 PM

Level cap should be at least 1000.