PDA

View Full Version : Health regen bonus required

bababurakk
06-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Lots of people complaints their health regen times. Lots of events required health and we need lots of health regen bonus. Please add health regen bonus units to your prize pools. We need it so much and lots of friends want to retire modernwar for this issue. Please hear us

reesiepuff
06-19-2014, 09:32 AM
you realize most people will go after and obtain that unit and nothing will change

it would be fun for a few minutes

GrimAmoeba
06-19-2014, 09:39 AM
Lots of people complaints their health regen times. Lots of events required health and we need lots of health regen bonus. Please add health regen bonus units to your prize pools. We need it so much and lots of friends want to retire modernwar for this issue. Please hear us

Good retire

BrodawgCanada
06-19-2014, 10:09 AM
Yes please more units! My regen time is @ 29min right now, I want better! I'm being GREEdy ��

Delta Strike
06-19-2014, 10:16 AM
I want an energy unit bonus

Dumas
06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Yea but some of new guys could really use a unit or two like this... been playing right at 3 months and just at 90mins for full regen... would love to be down below 60...

BrodawgCanada
06-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Just use gold instead, that's what they want! That's why they won't release more. I can beat most events that need health without gold this way, if I'm super active

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the suggestions!

I don't know why at the end of the OP, all I could hear was the song from Prince of Egypt cartoon...

lemonhaze
06-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the suggestions!

I don't know why at the end of the OP, all I could hear was the song from Prince of Egypt cartoon...

lol me 2...but really and truly the new people that starts dont have any health regan bonus a 10 or 15% er would be a tremendous help to everone here

Veccster
06-19-2014, 11:28 AM
But it's a never-ending problem with an evolving game like this. If they release bonuses to help the new guys, the old timers will get it also and have an easier time of completing events - which makes them stronger and even harder for the new guys to compete. Round and round....
Or they make events more difficult and the regen that the new guys earned becomes irrelevant anyway.

Anything released to the newbs will be available to the older players. Everyone will grow and inflation will be required to keep the game challenging.

Jjqr
06-19-2014, 11:33 AM
During wd you get individual prices.

Give low scoring accounts these kind of bonuses

Gerath
06-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Yeah some people's health regen time is ridiculous as it is but then there are lots of people who only have faction health regen. Maybe Gree could set up a system where there are options of which boost you want with the unit. Like health regen, energy regen, attack, defense. It all could be the same unit just with options of which boost you want attached to that unit. I'm sure it will never happen but just a suggestion.

reesiepuff
06-19-2014, 11:40 AM

this would be really smart, having the traditionally weak players able to have good health regen might cause the upper echelon of players to have to use more gold in order to stay ahead

Gerath
06-19-2014, 11:47 AM
There's also gold users that need the regen boost as well. So offer it throughout the indy prize tiers.

Dumas
06-19-2014, 11:48 AM
But it's a never-ending problem with an evolving game like this. If they release bonuses to help the new guys, the old timers will get it also and have an easier time of completing events - which makes them stronger and even harder for the new guys to compete. Round and round....
Or they make events more difficult and the regen that the new guys earned becomes irrelevant anyway.

Anything released to the newbs will be available to the older players. Everyone will grow and inflation will be required to keep the game challenging.

Yes and no, They could make some of the tiered events have Level Requirements only allowing the lower level players to participate in these type of events... but as type that I realize that just creates a bigger mess and problem down the road.... nevermind ;)

Dumas
06-19-2014, 11:50 AM
this would be really smart, having the traditionally weak players able to have good health regen might cause the upper echelon of players to have to use more gold in order to stay ahead

That would be a good way of doing it and making it fair and achievable by all that wanted it.

FFF Oldtimer
06-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Reduction boosts don't work the same way as increase boosts so old players like myself get only a small Benifit from another health boost unit. The less health regen bonuses you have the more the prize helps you so this would be a good way to help newer players close the gap while keeping everyone happy. Everyone loves those units and closing the gap between new and old while keeping everyone happy is a rare thing, let's make it happen!

Kossie
06-19-2014, 02:39 PM
I play for two years. It's like the devil is playing with me, because is missed that ltq and crate event what gave you 2x20% health regen time. My stats are good, but my regen time is 70 minutes. And that really s*cks.