PDA

View Full Version : Admin please delete the thread about taw Luke

Keapa
06-18-2014, 08:43 PM
As per your rule as to posting unsubstantiated allegations
As the poster falls under the naming and shaming rule

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Oh look... Taw thinks it has so much pull that it can just order mods around and have threads deleted. Goooooo figure.

Rookeye
06-18-2014, 08:49 PM
Irrelevant; Keapa correctly quotes the rules. Up to GREE to enforce them evenly, or not.

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Traditionally threads get locked. Bet you can't show me one thread that's been deleted by a mod for "naming and shaming." No special treatment for the 1%!

namedud
06-18-2014, 08:54 PM
They locked the thread. Job done. Case closed.

Who was it that started a thread recently naming/shaming someone who was trying to join a syndicate by impersonating someone else, and then attempting to sully the reputation of said "someone else" by copying name/avatar and then annoying people in game?

Oh, that's right... OP did that. I assume that thread was removed and OP is sour the other "slanderous" thread is still trickling down into obscurity.

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Mods/admins don't appreciate call out threads.

Keapa
06-18-2014, 09:10 PM
So I think it's a fair warning that a certain player is imitating heather.

I just wasn't allowed to post a warning

namedud
06-18-2014, 09:25 PM
You're allowed to warn people about anything you want. You just can't warn people about any player you want.

No names and it's all good. The fact that the warning becomes meaningless without names is besides the point.

Captain Torgue
06-19-2014, 01:57 AM
Also, montecore is a gentleman and a scholar and would never do such a thing.

Congratulations, that post had me burst out laughing :)

Morgz
06-19-2014, 08:28 AM
They locked the thread. Job done. Case closed.

Another locked thread, counterproductive to positive conversation. Mods should moderate like most boards, and deal with individual offending posts, rather than stifling entire threads. There is no problem with dealing with something against TOS. But the way they deal with those things currently can destroy a community.

Jon_Snow
06-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Exactly, Morgz!^

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Locking. Please read and review the Forum Code of Conduct. Discussing bans/moderation is prohibited.

Additionally, don't make post reporting threads. It doesn't help locate them. There is a report post feature. This is the appropriate way to avoid naming and shaming and reporting posts.