PDA

View Full Version : Which bonus units do you want to see more often?

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Attack! Attack! Attack!............ (Yawn)

Time to mix it up a bit Gree? Or are you happy becoming a brute on steroids and don't care about anything else? Which do you prefer?

These are the ones I can think up, but if you have others shout away!

Gerard Figallo
06-18-2014, 08:33 PM
I would just like too see a combination off all different types of boosts, not just the ones listed above but other boosts such as: a lockbox times reduction, maybe a boost too make buildings pay out earlier ( it it was 1% 48 hour buildings would take 47hrs 30 mins), another raid payout increase %, maybe a land extension reduction. Im sure the MW community could come up with numerous different boosts that haven't been released before or at least not recently.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
I would just like too see a combination off all different types of boosts, not just the ones listed above but other boosts such as: a lockbox times reduction, maybe a boost too make buildings pay out earlier ( it it was 1% 48 hour buildings would take 47hrs 30 mins), another raid payout increase %, maybe a land extension reduction. Im sure the MW community could come up with numerous different boosts that haven't been released before or at least not recently.

Maybe turn it around. Maybe instead of increasing different boost types, just increase what each boost does?

Maybe gree could revamp things a bit in a future version release and really spice things up.

What if construction boosts also applied to base tile and vault expansion?

Maybe health regen boosts could help with locked box times as well?

It's only code, I'm sure they could make changes that gets everyone excited using what we already have.

Any other ideas out there?

bam bam.
06-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Can I have a 100% glitch reduction boost. Or 200% ingame information boost. Or a 1000% data use reduction boost. Or plus 5 to organising inventory and allies list (ie alphabetical, atk, def, boost, most recent). Or a 50% discount to a psychiatrist so I can get over my addiction. Gold cost reduction boost. Immune system boost lol.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 09:05 PM
Can I have a 100% glitch reduction boost. Or 200% ingame information boost. Or a 1000% data use reduction boost. Or plus 5 to organising inventory and allies list (ie alphabetical, atk, def, boost, most recent). Or a 50% discount to a psychiatrist so I can get over my addiction. Gold cost reduction boost. Immune system boost lol.

I'm sorry, but long standing experience has shown all that to be simply impossible to code ;)

Tony Snow
06-18-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry, but long standing experience has shown all that to be simply impossible to code ;)

+1 to that

Gerard Figallo
06-18-2014, 09:45 PM
Maybe turn it around. Maybe instead of increasing different boost types, just increase what each boost does?

Maybe gree could revamp things a bit in a future version release and really spice things up.

What if construction boosts also applied to base tile expansion?

Maybe health regen boosts could help with locked box times as well?

It's only code, I'm sure they could make changes that gets everyone excited using what we already have.

Any other ideas out there?

Like how the raid boss and WD both use health reduction, yeah i do like where your going with that, and as you said it wouldn't be too hard in the coding too change that

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 10:55 PM
Bumpety bump bump

A Fresh Start
06-18-2014, 11:10 PM
Like how the raid boss and WD both use health reduction, yeah i do like where your going with that, and as you said it wouldn't be too hard in the coding too change that

This Gree we are talking about. When was the last time they got the coding right for a flawless event

Jjqr
06-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Start this game in September 2013 with a second account
Since then there are not much Health - and Energy bonuses for new players or low level players.

In my faction I can't help much during fltq and raid boss without these health- and energy boost units / rewards.

During WD you get a individual reward too, give low level / scoring players these kind of rewards, it will make it easier for them to participate in the game, and help in a faction...

Gerard Figallo
06-19-2014, 04:51 AM
This Gree we are talking about. When was the last time they got the coding right for a flawless event

Have too agree with you here, simple in theory.

Danger Mouse
06-19-2014, 07:27 AM
Bumpety bump bump

Danger Mouse
06-19-2014, 10:35 AM
Bump"...........

Evans
06-19-2014, 03:48 PM

The only event they code correctly happens all the time, it's called not having a single person work over the weekend to fix problems. They never fail to do it...

On a constructive note, health regen please. I quit the game a long time ago before all the good boosts were released and just recently came back so it would be nice for people like me or new players to have a shot at them. Never will happen but one can only hope.

Danger Mouse
06-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Bumpety bump bump

Pidgeot
06-19-2014, 06:44 PM
For valor, I would like to see a hard number. Something like +20 valor on attacks.

Danger Mouse
06-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Bumpety bump bump