PDA

View Full Version : Dip..sh..it equals Troll...whys he still here?

mr.c
06-18-2014, 05:32 PM
I know this thread will eventually, maybe even quickly become locked; but I would like a discussion no matter how short lived it may be. Why hasn't this A-Hole been banned? A known Troll. A jerk off who contributes absolutely nothing constructive to the forum. He used to be funny, brought a sense of levity to the forum. Now all he does is mock, ridicule, insult and harass other members in every thread he responds too. And yet despite it all he's allowed to continue on.

Mods(Tadaaah), I as a member of this game and of this forum find this a major turn off from participating in the discussions around here. My own recent thread/poll was infected with Dip.sh.its BS and while you deleted his blatant flaming remarks he remains a cancer on this forum. I mean really, whats with this guy? Is he a Gree employee? A relative? A friend? In any case I find him to be a total ass....hole who does nothing but try to look down on everyone and anyone who has anything to say around here. We'd be way better off without him.

namedud
06-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Who are you talking about, exactly?

/thread

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Who are you talking about, exactly?

I'm curious too!

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/My-Little-Pony-Popcorn-Gif.gif

mr.c
06-18-2014, 05:44 PM
lol, nice joke

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Dippy's cool. Are you related to QPR by any chance, OP?

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 06:44 PM
Wait you think he's talking about ME? You know nothing, Jon snow. He's obviously talking about dip.stick!

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 06:47 PM
God damn, I always get the 2 confused when I see them. I don't look at the punctuation.

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 06:49 PM
But still, could he be related to QPR? He's taking the "dipsh.it" route and will only get himself banned trying to get other trolls banned just like good ol' QPR.

mr.c
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
We'll see..…

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Dude this thread is gonna get locked and you're probably gonna get banned for calling him "dipsh.it" and using other profanities.

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 07:17 PM
I bet it's not qpr... He's got 13 posts and hasn't called anyone a plum or a mug yet. I suspect the angry Scotsman is back.

mr.c
06-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Dude this thread is gonna get locked and you're probably gonna get banned for calling him "dipsh.it" and using other profanities.

Uh huh. While a well known troll gets to keep on insulting and flaming other members whenever he feels like it. That's the point of this thread smart guy, why?

But it's late here, guess I'll see if I'm unjustly banned tomorrow

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 07:34 PM
...unjustly...

I'm not sure that means what you think it means. Anyway, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time.

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 07:40 PM
I bet it's not qpr... He's got 13 posts and hasn't called anyone a plum or a mug yet. I suspect the angry Scotsman is back.

Never said he actually was QPR, just related. A less idiotic, annoying sibling.

Jon_Snow
06-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Uh huh. While a well known troll gets to keep on insulting and flaming other members whenever he feels like it. That's the point of this thread smart guy, why?

But it's late here, guess I'll see if I'm unjustly banned tomorrow

Enjoy the ban, broseph. Tadaah's new so he may go easy on you and only give you a temp ban.

Rookeye
06-18-2014, 08:09 PM
I have been wondering what the deal with Dip.stick is as well. At first I thought he thought he was being funny, but I've come across posts of his made to a wide variety of others that are downright flamey. If we're supposed to follow TOS, why hasn't he been banned (even temporarily) or warned for his more-or-less nonstop insults?

He's obviously intelligent. It'd be nice if he could restrain his inner troll and keep it a tad more civil. :(

P.S. The irony is not lost on me that the OP is trolling Dip here. *sigh*

Dipstik
06-18-2014, 08:22 PM
I have been wondering what the deal with Dip.stick is as well. At first I thought he thought he was being funny, but I've come across posts of his made to a wide variety of others that are downright flamey. If we're supposed to follow TOS, why hasn't he been banned (even temporarily) or warned for his more-or-less nonstop insults?

He's obviously intelligent. It'd be nice if he could restrain his inner troll and keep it a tad more civil. :(

P.S. The irony is not lost on me that the OP is trolling Dip here. *sigh*

I think a lot of things have been lost on you.

namedud
06-18-2014, 08:26 PM
I think a lot of things have been lost on you.

Like the fact dip.stick and Dipstik aren't the same person? Or maybe the fact that one of those people recently joined the band?

I can't quite put my finger on it.

Rookeye
06-18-2014, 08:31 PM
I know they're separate people. The dual pinkie pie avatar threw me at first... ;)