PDA

View Full Version : General question about LE building bonus units

Cromagnon
06-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Is there an expiration date on the bonus units that get awarded with the LE buildings?

So would I still get the bonus units if I keep building up the Greek Munitions buildings?

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 05:09 PM
You only get the units if the upgrade happens during the WD cycle for that building release. As soon as the next building comes out the bonus units are withdrawn.

Cromagnon
06-18-2014, 05:29 PM
thanks DM, so basically the rich get richer (stronger)

bam bam.
06-18-2014, 05:53 PM
thanks DM, so basically the rich get richer (stronger)

Yes and no, everybody gets a chance. If your not already in the super high iph bracket you have a few strategies you can employ. You can skip a few buildings and save up for a shot at one LE. You can raid your backside off. You can buy in game cash (i personally wouldn't endorse you giving gree a cent till they fix these current issues - especially the data usage one, even SUP would be feeling this pain). You can save up a million trees and sell other buildings to raise funds. You can overvault but u will feel the pain in the cash units u lose when ur attacked plus the $3.6million a pop which can happen up to 3 times a day (it may be more but most ive had is 3lots of $3.6 in 24hrs).

Mate, its achievable but u gotta work ur but off to do it n watch the amount of data ur chewing thru as u earn ur buildings.

The current LE should b a sinch for most players.

Cromagnon
06-18-2014, 06:12 PM
just have to wait longer and get my IPH up, I still need to donate to my faction.

so with this current LE we have until 7/7 to finish what we can?

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 06:24 PM
just have to wait longer and get my IPH up, I still need to donate to my faction.

so with this current LE we have until 7/7 to finish what we can?

Yep. This is a good one with the money boost unit for level 10, so give it your best shot :cool:

PITA4PRES
06-18-2014, 06:38 PM
This building the upgrade times are shorter than normal so have a better shot at being able to finish. Payout sucks but building is cheap to upgrade as well.

Cuombajj
06-18-2014, 10:46 PM
You don't get units for the building upgrade itself. You get rewards for the Quest, that tells you to upgrade. If you don't have the quest, you won't get the unit. Same goes for building the LTB twice, you don't get units for second one.