PDA

View Full Version : Unit Farming ....Revamped

Evil Mastermind
06-18-2014, 03:50 PM
I for one would like to see some decent loot drops from the map side of the game. This used to be a somewhat strategic way to increase stats.

I suggest GREE create 2-3 new maps that cannot be unlocked by level. Instead, it would cost 500 gold a piece to unlock them. But on these new special golden maps there would be some loot drops with stats that would be capable of making a long term players army. You know....10k, 20k, 30k, 40k. You get the drift. They would be destructible units...but might bring back one of the old game strategies.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Brilliant! Give that gun totin' broad a medal!!;)
-
Although I have no idea where you'd pin it......:cool:

Sigg
06-18-2014, 05:26 PM
No Medals! Don't say Medals. Ever.

Gen CheeBye
06-18-2014, 05:30 PM
No Medals! Don't say Medals. Ever.

Bring back the medals!

Just kidding! :p

bam bam.
06-18-2014, 05:35 PM
I want base decorations as prizes :P

Pidgeot
06-18-2014, 05:52 PM
It would be better to update the loot drops.

DaBoss!
06-18-2014, 05:56 PM
You know what I'd like to see......I wish they would make it so your allies and rivals can see your decorations when they come to your base.........It's sad cause my base is like Jurassic park and I can't show it off.............

oakletixfan
06-18-2014, 10:32 PM
I for one would like to see some decent loot drops from the map side of the game. This used to be a somewhat strategic way to increase stats.

I suggest GREE create 2-3 new maps that cannot be unlocked by level. Instead, it would cost 500 gold a piece to unlock them. But on these new special golden maps there would be some loot drops with stats that would be capable of making a long term players army. You know....10k, 20k, 30k, 40k. You get the drift. They would be destructible units...but might bring back one of the old game strategies.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

Love that idea but energy glitchers would be all over those maps getting those units by the hundreds

Veccster
06-19-2014, 07:06 AM
You know what I'd like to see......I wish they would make it so your allies and rivals can see your decorations when they come to your base.........It's sad cause my base is like Jurassic park and I can't show it off.............

Go Android and enjoy the landscape.
I see some pretty cool stuff when I'm on a raid binge.

qwertyguy
06-19-2014, 12:03 PM
I say update the loot drops. The ones that exist on the map are so bad that they are insults to new players; these are next to worthless because of all the stat inflation. Once that is fixed, then you can start thinking about a gold section of the map.

FFF Oldtimer
06-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Without them being better that the top cash units it will not effect any of the top teams accounts. That being said it will encourage newer accts to lvl up faster which I wouldn't mind. My army is all growlers so I doubt very much they would help me at all while allowing low IPH accts to raise stats. If nothing else it might stop all the whining about the old LE buildings