PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever going to get a LE Water building?

Jimmymanfunfun
06-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Has this been addressed recently?
I keep waiting for a limited edition building that can be built on the water terrain. For the most part, the last several months have just basically been the same little low income land building.
It would be nice to mix it up and get some more water buildings.
Any one else agree?

Tadaaah
06-18-2014, 11:39 AM
We can't give you any news on this right now. But we'll be sure to pass along the feedback! :)

reesiepuff
06-18-2014, 11:43 AM
yea! i have some open water just in case they ever decide this

Evil Mastermind
06-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Been requested many times. Been passed along many times. Still haven't seen one.

ScrewThis
06-18-2014, 03:06 PM
If Gree wants to make money they should put a wate rbuilding out. Many people never upgraded water spaces. Ever.

thunder
06-18-2014, 04:18 PM
The water treatment plant is not even built on water that should of been half land half water

Systematrix
06-18-2014, 04:45 PM
One of the mods said at one time that there would be one in the future, it was just a matter of when. But of course we hear them say lots of things.

I also think they'll catch a lot of people off guard and make a little more money off it than the usual LTBs. I bought up several water and a couple half land/water combos just in case.

Pidgeot
06-18-2014, 04:48 PM
I bought some extra water space for the just in case. Still waiting. Hint, its been 2 years since we asked.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 05:12 PM
It'll happen, probably when you're halfway through expanding a land site ;)

Shrinko
06-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Seriously? That's what you are going to complain about? Gree is not able to their heads above the water and you are nagging about a water building.

Dirty Mind
06-18-2014, 05:26 PM
Seriously? That's what you are going to complain about? Gree is not able to their heads above the water and you are nagging about a water building.

Agreed. Just wait until they finally give us a water building. I bet there will be a half dozen threads accusing them of being GREEDy because people will HAVE to spend gold to expand their water area. If they decide to give us one, they will, if not.... Oh well. Expand your area and wait. If you dont like it, go create your own game and release water buildings.

Gerard Figallo
06-18-2014, 07:47 PM
I believe we should be able to place our AMR in the water, they do look like a water building after all, any chance on passing on this suggestion to make the AMR both water and a land building Tadaaah?

thank you

Jimmymanfunfun
06-18-2014, 09:53 PM

Seriously I don't understand your response.. try again.

oakletixfan
06-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Who cares if it's built on land or water. Just give us a building with a nice output

Alexindahouss94
06-19-2014, 12:08 AM
Who cares if it's built on land or water. Just give us a building with a nice output

My thoughts exactly, well put my good sir

Area51z
06-19-2014, 01:45 AM
Actually there are two buildings in the pirate flotilla map. The floating fortress, and the floating landing strip. Either or both would be cool. You could attach defense to the fortress and an air attack bonus to the strip. Jus sayin. Looks like you'd need two spaces for the fortre$$........and then you could add in some water defense buildings or mines..

Danger Mouse
06-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Why restrict yourself to buildings. What about aircraft carriers, battleships, oil tankers, etc? All of those would make cool LE "buildings" and the graphics are already done on the missions maps.

Drakhoan
06-19-2014, 04:49 AM
I and many others have requested this for over a year now!!!

Keep this thread up.

SPWD
06-19-2014, 05:55 AM
If they want to make even more money,make the new water building massive ,or at least bigger than one piece of extension ,then everyone would have to extend four times to get two buildings,or two long x half land and water,perfect building for this the floating fortress in pirate flotilla would fit in with my SUGGESTIONS as it's BIG!

Systematrix
06-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Why restrict yourself to buildings. What about aircraft carriers, battleships, oil tankers, etc? All of those would make cool LE "buildings" and the graphics are already done on the missions maps.

If they want to make even more money,make the new water building massive ,or at least bigger than one piece of extension ,then everyone would have to extend four times to get two buildings,or two long x half land and water

Yes and Yes.

SPWD
06-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Bump............

Shrinko
06-21-2014, 01:59 PM
I and many others have requested this for over a year now!!!

Keep this thread up.

Seriously? A water building will have such a huge impact on your gaming experience?

RealLoads
06-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Seriously? A water building will have such a huge impact on your gaming experience?

You honestly don't understand what this thread is about.. It's not complaints, it's suggestions. You can expand into the water but there aren't many uses for it so people are suggesting ways to use it.

Oceanz
06-21-2014, 08:55 PM
If they released a water building and anybody got in a real bind, you could probably just sell your Desalination Plants to build the first one that you plan on upgrading as far as possible, and build your 2nd one after the 48 hours land expansion.

I don't think it would screw people over who didn't waste, I mean invest, land expansions on lots of pointless, I mean possible, water squares.

Miss Soprano
06-21-2014, 09:23 PM
I wish gree would. I have all this water opened for nothing...

What?
06-21-2014, 10:13 PM
8 hr water building would be cool. We've had a bunch of 12,24, and 48 buildings. 8hrs seems left out...

Shrinko
06-21-2014, 10:46 PM
You honestly don't understand what this thread is about.. It's not complaints, it's suggestions. You can expand into the water but there aren't many uses for it so people are suggesting ways to use it.

OK, sounds like complaining to me. "We've been asking for over a year..." Blah blah blah. Let gree work on glitches and on getting their act together.

SPWD
06-24-2014, 05:05 AM
Bump,the floating fortress in pirate flotilla would fit in with my SUGGESTIONS as it's BIG!

Mcm2013
06-24-2014, 10:08 AM
During one of the question and answer sessions with the mods a few months back, they stated that there were no plans for a water building in the near future and was unsure there ever would be

Shrinko
06-24-2014, 11:21 AM
I personally don't want a water building, but I'm just wondering if it makes such a huge difference in programming whether to stick the building on the ground or water? I would guess it's just a difference in coordinates and not much else. It's not like they have to bring in structural engineers specializing in construction of buildings on the water