PDA

View Full Version : Can we update the defense buildings please?

SOF
06-18-2014, 01:03 AM
Can we update the defense buildings to possibly add a percentage boost or something that would make them relevant in the game again? The unit updates were greatly appreciated, but let's make this a part of the game again! I think it would add back an old twist to raiding to have these buildings actually make a difference.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 03:21 AM
Maybe a new boost building that boosts building defence up to an extra 100% in 10% increments for each upgrade? What do you reckon?

J1mcrane
06-18-2014, 03:25 AM
Maybe a new boost building that boosts building defence up to an extra 100% in 10% increments for each upgrade? What do you reckon?

This actually sounds like a good idea!!! I was going to sell all my defence buildings to gain real estate!! I might hold off just in case lol.

The Pharoah
06-18-2014, 04:23 AM

It would still have no effect.

I think it needs a complete overhaul - most players sold all their defence buildings months ago to offset the huge cost of base expansions vs the (then) vault maximum of 90m.