PDA

View Full Version : Extended time for Smilodon

Adisty
06-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Ok, so I understand that the current EB was given an extended time period for the Android users, but what I'm wondering... Will the time revert back to normal for the next EB (giving us 2 less hours to fight it), or will this be the new end time (10PM EST) for the rest of the time? I rather enjoyed having the new EB at 8.

Elita
06-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Ok, so I understand that the current EB was given an extended time period for the Android users, but what I'm wondering... Will the time revert back to normal for the next EB (giving us 2 less hours to fight it), or will this be the new end time (10PM EST) for the rest of the time? I rather enjoyed having the new EB at 8.

This is a one-time extension. Epic bosses will resume next week at their normally scheduled time.

roookey1
06-17-2014, 06:34 PM
so in fact 2 hours less ... now not with this, but with the next boss! :rolleyes:

Dianish
06-17-2014, 06:57 PM
This is a one-time extension. Epic bosses will resume next week at their normally scheduled time.

Darn. I was hoping this was a new end time. Would be perfect in my case.

Sad the next boss will have be up 2 hours less. Though it wont hurt as i always miss the last 5 hours of the boss anyway.

Adisty
06-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Thanks for clarifying so quickly. Any chance we could get 5 extra EB energy for the time loss? :)