PDA

View Full Version : May I please trouble someone for the listing of top 75 prize from WD?

kmg108
06-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Greetings.

I forgot to do a snapshot of the prizes from most recent WD. My team finished in top 75, but I didn't have a noticeable increase in stats. I wondered if someone might be so kind as to post a picture or name/stats of the top 75 prize, along with any corresponding bonus. I somehow feel the need to double check Gree's work from time to time.

Thank you in advance.

kmg108
06-18-2014, 06:04 AM
Anyone? I would settle for other prizes too. I just want to see that I got something.

jrb22250
06-18-2014, 06:44 AM
Hope that works

kmg108
06-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Hope that works

You, sir, are the effin' man!!

Thanks!!

TylerRocksWisconsin
06-18-2014, 09:01 PM

Here's the full list if you need it

fatbodychris
06-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Greetings.

I forgot to do a snapshot of the prizes from most recent WD. My team finished in top 75, but I didn't have a noticeable increase in stats. I wondered if someone might be so kind as to post a picture or name/stats of the top 75 prize, along with any corresponding bonus. I somehow feel the need to double check Gree's work from time to time.

Thank you in advance.

You can always check by going to your profile, then bonuses. Just look at the very bottom of the list. It'll be your most recent reward.

Pellatt
06-18-2014, 11:40 PM
You can always check by going to your profile, then bonuses. Just look at the very bottom of the list. It'll be your most recent reward.

This I feel is a great way of checking and not none to all. Great call Chris!

kmg108
06-19-2014, 10:34 AM

That sounds like a great plan, but too good to be true. Maybe you are Android? I'm IOS and there is no inventory sorting. Now that I know what the most recent bonuses were, I just verified they are not "at the bottom" of my list. They are actually scattered all throughout my bonus units. Having said all that, it would be great if I had that feature to use. Maybe one day Gree will implement it on IOS.

fatbodychris
06-19-2014, 12:15 PM
That sounds like a great plan, but too good to be true. Maybe you are Android? I'm IOS and there is no inventory sorting. Now that I know what the most recent bonuses were, I just verified they are not "at the bottom" of my list. They are actually scattered all throughout my bonus units. Having said all that, it would be great if I had that feature to use. Maybe one day Gree will implement it on IOS.

I'm actually on iOS too. Mine have always come in order. But of course it's only units with bonuse attached. Iphone 5 is what I'm on if a makes a difference.