PDA

View Full Version : Really gree 24 hr building payout 530$

socomloser
06-17-2014, 02:28 PM
We have been begging for larger Le building that produces to same as first le building or more.. Aleast could do release old out first old le building to us so have something to do.!!!

Splat!
06-17-2014, 02:35 PM
If we get it to lvl 10, it will take a very, very long time to collect enough to recover what it cost to build and upgrade. The only viable reason to do it is if you are sure you can get to lvl 10 to get the bonus. This is more a money of a onsuming, not money producing building. GREE needs to increase the output by at least a factor of 5 to truly make it worthwhile.

GrimAmoeba
06-17-2014, 02:39 PM
If we get it to lvl 10, it will take a very, very long time to collect enough to recover what it cost to build and upgrade. The only viable reason to do it is if you are sure you can get to lvl 10 to get the bonus. This is more a money of a onsuming, not money producing building. GREE needs to increase the output by at least a factor of 5 to truly make it worthwhile.

No one said you had to complete this

SimplyminiMW
06-17-2014, 03:02 PM

I love the building, I can take my zero IPH profile and get this building to 10 then delete it. Woot woot

No one said you had to complete this

He will still complete it, and at the end he will tell his faction members.."Well the stat increase was ok I guess".

Web323
06-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Even better saw a screen shot with the max output of $47,700 per day.

goldeagie
06-17-2014, 03:48 PM
Even better saw a screen shot with the max output of $47,700 per day.

Don't get peoples hopes up. $47,700 is with a healthy building output boost. Without boosts, it's probably around $16,000 per day! :mad:

megaants
06-17-2014, 04:12 PM
I think i'm the only one who sees the benefit of this building, the unit that comes with it has a output bonus. I feel that trumps the output the building could produce, especially, with the low cost, you can start saving money for more expensive upgrade.

Oh oh Gree
06-17-2014, 04:14 PM
This is the first time you get two boosts and the 15% IPH increase is well worth a crap building. Still most would like to know when the old buildings will be released like CJ stated so we can all get a real IPH increase.

Dirty Mind
06-17-2014, 05:03 PM
I just loved watching my iph skyrocket by $22

bam bam.
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM
^^^never. No to old buildings. Yes to new decent ones. Yes the output bonus is good but y attach it to such a crud building

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM
I just loved watching my iph skyrocket by $22

That 22 bucks may play a role in the larger scale of thing.

Eurynomous
06-17-2014, 05:45 PM
I consider the iph to be higher then what it states because of the income bonus item for maxing it out

JB5
06-17-2014, 05:52 PM
The building itself may not be great, but it's definitely worth building. You'll get your money back from upgrading it because of the boost bonus.

Chimera
06-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Is this the fix for the cement factory? +15% vs lost 10%

mldmkm
06-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Why complain? you are getting two bonuses for a very cheap building, which will in turn will increase your IPH.

Loki KAD
06-17-2014, 06:06 PM
Gree is clearly looking out for the newest players here, they have felt the brunt of losing the big players and want to entice players with these types of buildings.

The simple solution here is to offer up 2 sets of these buildings.
1 for the newbies with a low income and 1 for the long standing members of this community with a decent pay out.

Food for thought Gree!

Regards

Loki

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Gree is clearly looking out for the newest players here, they have felt the brunt of losing the big players and want to entice players with these types of buildings.

The simple solution here is to offer up 2 sets of these buildings.
1 for the newbies with a low income and 1 for the long standing members of this community with a decent pay out.

Food for thought Gree!

Regards

Loki

While I like this idea, can you imagine the s--t storm gree will create trying to roll out two simultaneous identical events?? They barely get individual releases right more often than not.......

crazeejay
06-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Why complain? you are getting two bonuses for a very cheap building, which will in turn will increase your IPH.

Exactly!! My IPH jumped almost 2m

stephen2013
06-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Can someone post the splash screen with the final unit stats and boosts? Please and thank you. :)

P-TeCH
06-17-2014, 08:05 PM
what is this? a pyramid for ants??

manbeast
06-17-2014, 08:26 PM
Building needs to be 10 times bigger and cost 1,000 times what it does. Ya I like the boost but this building is a joke and an insult. We have regular buildings that cost more than this.. Why do we need an LE that is cheaper than normal buildings...

ckos2
06-17-2014, 08:43 PM
While I like this idea, can you imagine the s--t storm gree will create trying to roll out two simultaneous identical events?? They barely get individual releases right more often than not.......

We may differ in one view, but I can agree with you on this one!

Cheers!

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:03 PM
We may differ in one view, but I can agree with you on this one!

Cheers!

Wonders never cease hey? ;)

ckos2
06-17-2014, 09:05 PM
Wonders never cease hey? ;)

LOL, Cheers!

Splat!
06-17-2014, 09:24 PM
Building needs to be 10 times bigger and cost 1,000 times what it does. Ya I like the boost but this building is a joke and an insult. We have regular buildings that cost more than this.. Why do we need an LE that is cheaper than normal buildings...

The joke is I've got a $500 payout building sitting on a $78M plot of expansion land! Of course I'm selling it, after wasting 3 weeks of upgrade time on another poorly thought out GREE goal. Just once, I'd like the mods to say they fired the guy who made the bad decision for disappointing most of their customer base. That is what normally happens in every other for profit company I've ever heard of.

kk92
06-17-2014, 09:31 PM
Can someone post the prizes for upgrading this LE building? By someone I mean Gree do you job and post information the consumers need

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:35 PM
Can someone post the prizes for upgrading this LE building? By someone I mean Gree do you job and post information the consumers need

Done already on another thread in this forum. Seek and you shall find grasshopper.

PITA4PRES
06-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Upside of this building is the shorter build and upgrade times. Crap payout but they are making it so that anyone can get it to level 10. I would really like to see a more expensive one with a really nice payout though.

GoodGuy
06-17-2014, 10:03 PM
Bottom line is it is a stupid building unless there are some redeeming qualities, and these have not been stated anywhere other than rumors.

What?
06-17-2014, 11:49 PM
There seems to be a pattern these last couple of LE buildings. One is cheap, and then the next one is expensive. There is also a pattern emerging that people complain that the building is too expensive, and then people complain that the building is too cheap. Build it, don't build it, just remember if you do build it you will get a great boost which will help you next time gree releases the next LE building that is too expensive and you complain about that.

Ozymandias
06-18-2014, 01:07 AM
So don't buy it then... It's suppose to be partly a strategy game. Strategy is about making choices. If you don't think this building is worth getting, then use your upgrade time doing something different and profit from your superior decision against those who build it.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 03:14 AM
Lets do the math. Lets say you have 30 mill base iph. You get a 15% boost to building output from the bonus unit. That adds 4.5 million to your iph. Times that by 24 hours, that equates to 108 million output increase. Obviously a lot of your iph is crud from weener buildings you never collect on time, so let's halve that to be conservative - 54 million increase every 24 hours.
-p
Now, what would you say to a 24 hour building with 54 million payout at level 10??
-
Why are people complaining again???

The Pharoah
06-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Obviously a lot of your iph is crud from weener buildings you never collect on time

That made me snort coffee all over my monitor. Post of the year!

krabbie
06-18-2014, 04:47 AM
Lets do the math. Lets say you have 30 mill base iph. You get a 15% boost to building output from the bonus unit. That adds 4.5 million to your iph. Times that by 24 hours, that equates to 108 million output increase. Obviously a lot of your iph is crud from weener buildings you never collect on time, so let's halve that to be conservative - 54 million increase every 24 hours.
-p
Now, what would you say to a 24 hour building with 54 million payout at level 10??
-

Excellent post, but probably too difficult to understand for all the complainers here...

Pellatt
06-18-2014, 05:24 AM
-p
-

Well Put DM!

Ozymandias
06-18-2014, 05:30 AM
-p
-

Of course you really need to deduct how much you would have been able to increase your IPH by upgrading existing buildings in the same time, and the relative costs... but its hard to see how it wouldn't pay-off. But don't tell everyone.

Adm. J(K96)
06-18-2014, 07:16 AM
Of course you really need to deduct how much you would have been able to increase your IPH by upgrading existing buildings in the same time, and the relative costs... but its hard to see how it wouldn't pay-off. But don't tell everyone.

Nothing else out there will have such a cheap and short build time. This building is a win. When I'm done I will still have time this cycle to upgrade other buildings.

DunnyTheDog
06-18-2014, 12:02 PM
I think i'm the only one who sees the benefit of this building, the unit that comes with it has a output bonus. I feel that trumps the output the building could produce, especially, with the low cost, you can start saving money for more expensive upgrade.

We'll said

CthulhuR
06-18-2014, 01:09 PM
-p
-

Except the output boosts don't stack, so its not 4,5m but far less. Its 15% of your base IPH you get in increase.

reesiepuff
06-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Except the output boosts don't stack, so its not 4,5m but far less. Its 15% of your base IPH you get in increase.

thats why he said base IPH....

GrimAmoeba
06-18-2014, 01:21 PM
thats why he said base IPH....

Right, hard to read everything in a sentence