PDA

View Full Version : Account was Transferred without my Request!, Been 6days since my ticket was Escalated

Valynx
06-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Come on Gree whats Happening with customer Support!!

I've been told my ticket #1660199 as been escalated that was 5-6 Days ago, Someone Robbed my account and I've even warned You're customer Support before hand about someone getting into my old email account/apple account, you's said you will insure me it won't be transfer without me Raising a request or without me verifying it... two Days later it got Transferred without my Request after you're support said it won't be Transferred with out me requesting!

I've also sent this ticket in aswell #1683824 since its happened its been nearly 2 weeks of someone else playing my account.....

Yes my old email and apple account had old Purchases "/ that's how my account was took from me

would like to say a big thank you to the Support Team for keeping my account so Call SAFE.

hopefully this can finally get sorted.

thank you

GrimAmoeba
06-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Come on Gree whats Happening with customer Support!!

I've been told my ticket #1660199 as been escalated that was 5-6 Days ago, Someone Robbed my account and I've even warned You're customer Support before hand about someone getting into my old email account/apple account, you's said you will insure me it won't be transfer without me Raising a request or without me verifying it... two Days later it got Transferred without my Request after you're support said it won't be Transferred with out me requesting!

I've also sent this ticket in aswell #1683824 since its happened its been nearly 2 weeks of someone else playing my account.....

Yes my old email and apple account had old Purchases "/ that's how my account was took from me

would like to say a big thank you to the Support Team for keeping my account so Call SAFE.

hopefully this can finally get sorted.

thank you

Yeah, I'm sure someone ROBBED your account

Dreson7
06-17-2014, 10:45 AM

You never know what hackers can do to other accts these days

Valynx
06-17-2014, 10:45 AM

well durr if someone can access you're Email and get into you're apple account they just use you're purchases to transfer you're account... the whole point me posting this is because support taking forever to get back to me.. they normally response faster but past 2 weeks they have been slacking