PDA

View Full Version : Gold produceing building

Snatcher
06-17-2014, 08:37 AM
Well since that Apple is going to ban all the free gamble video's i.e. Tapjoy or any other offer system..
How are we non money Spenders gonna obtain any gold without buying...

So is there a planning on introducing a gold building that actually produces gold on long terms....

fighter777
06-17-2014, 08:41 AM
no there is not. why ask pointless questions?
The only way to gain gold will be to buy it... period...

Miss Soprano
06-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Lol yeah buy gold... Not!

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:04 AM
I like the idea, but ain't never gunna happen

rs1086
06-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Well since that Apple is going to ban all the free gamble video's i.e. Tapjoy or any other offer system..
How are we non money Spenders gonna obtain any gold without buying...

So is gree a planning on introducing a gold building that actually produces gold on long terms....

Lol, anyone who ever thinks that there will be a gold producing building is on drugs... the point of gold is to create an advantage for those who spend money on the game... not to be there for those who watch 100 30 second videos... yeah the videos are great, but NOT something you should be depending on, and not something gree should be, or will be concerning themselves about... gree has no stake in Ios, if you're really that worried about being able to watch free gold videos then switch to android...

Non money spenders were never supposed to obtain gold... the free videos are just a gift

alexmodernwar
06-17-2014, 02:19 PM
Well i must say that in the game that sounds like cash for cans you get boxes that appear and give 25 gems, and other items that give random gems. So why not do it here.