PDA

View Full Version : WD and 4th of July? i think not

reesiepuff
06-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Gree move your damn war schedule, youre seriously gonna put it over a major holiday? factions aren't going to compete and for sure wont use as much gold as usual. This is BS

Kavoc
06-16-2014, 05:32 PM
It's a worldwide game.

reesiepuff
06-16-2014, 05:39 PM
It's a worldwide game.

a good majority are US players and with us not available then the whole faction is not gonna do much during war time or maybe just sit back at a low rank and go for wins/streaks

chad1122
06-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Our team will not be going all out if wd is on 4th weekend. We spend a good amount of gold but why bother if not going all out. Oh well more money for fireworks :D

iamnasty
06-16-2014, 11:31 PM
The choice is yours!!!......moo������

mia201
06-16-2014, 11:35 PM
oh...i have plans for the entire 4th of July weekend! Gold saved!

Miss Soprano
06-16-2014, 11:35 PM
It's gree... They would have you have you playing on your mothers funeral without a care in the world!

1brent1
06-16-2014, 11:52 PM
I know I wont be buying vaults of gold next WD then. I'll be camping and boating with no Internet over the holiday weekend!
Also, its the first time in years that the 4th is on a weekend, can't wait!

mwtransfer
06-16-2014, 11:54 PM
What's on the 4th July? Normal day for me since my country haven't kicked the poms out yet.

1brent1
06-17-2014, 12:02 AM
What's on the 4th July? Normal day for me since my country haven't kicked the poms out yet.

4th of July is USA's biggest Holiday during the summer, specially for those states that have cold winters. Majority of people will have plans over the weekend. It would be very foolish for WD event to take place at the same time.

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 12:13 AM
dont matter much to me. just another day with the special grant of being able to blow **** up.

junkkicker
06-17-2014, 12:49 AM
According to the countdown clock next WD is in 27 days, which means it will start on July 11th. So it all depends on which is right. The schedule or the clock?

Spazer
06-17-2014, 01:47 AM
It's time for the non-US players to arrive first place in this coming war. Quick, buy much gold as you can and beat the OSW once and for all, Now its your chance!
:p

OSW will hang me for this lol.

SpikeyKit
06-17-2014, 05:20 AM
Didnt we have this last year?

LET THE BATTLE CONTINUE

Cuombajj
06-17-2014, 06:02 AM
I would say on the contrary US peeps will spend even more gold to catch up to their faction minimums :) All normal for the rest of the world...

west coast girl
06-17-2014, 08:33 AM
It's obvious gree doesn't care and expects you to be glued to the phone. I for one will not. Boating, camping, and a BBQ sounds much better to me than tap tap on my phone. Gree for once just listen and quit screwing us over holidays.

fighter777
06-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Gree will not provide any support due to the 4th of July holiday so why the hell are they having WD that weekend? Either have it week earlier or better yet a week LATER I am sure no one will mind a month off from WD...

stephen2013
06-17-2014, 08:53 AM
I know not everybody that plays this game is from the US, but a large portion of players are.

Will Americans seriously want to be glued their device, or will they want to go out and enjoy the weekend?

For a company that is all about maximizing profits, this is sure not the way to do it. This is hilarious.

Dickweed
06-17-2014, 09:09 AM
4th of July is USA's biggest Holiday during the summer, specially for those states that have cold winters. Majority of people will have plans over the weekend. It would be very foolish for WD event to take place at the same time.

Excuse me? How about USA's biggest holiday, period.....no, exclamation! Not a religious day, not something age, sex, or race related. Just plain old INDEPENDENCE! :D (Obvioulsy my favorate of all holidays and Veterans Day easily second)

Maz
06-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Peril in Peru starts the 4th, event timer says 27 days, if that's the case they would have an event listed for the 11th, or more events leading to the 11th, gree isn't going to give a week + of no events, and they at least have listed the wd event since its their main event.

Veccster
06-17-2014, 09:36 AM
Same thing happened last year. Every weekend is busy in my life and that one will be no different. I'll hit when I can and my faction will still finish top 400-500. There is never a weekend where everyone in our international faction is completely free to sit around and play a game. Some members are more free than others and pick up the slack of those who cannot play much. It's teamwork and what makes this game fun.

I agree...Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays. Though I have to put Thanksgiving above it. Football, food, family, food and fall weather....can't beat that combination.

And if anyone wants to join a team with this mentality...pm me :cool:

{Kill Joy}
06-17-2014, 11:02 AM
yes it does suck that the war starts on 4th of July. But no one is saying you have to play. I plan on being with family that weekend, and my plans wont change. I simply will opt out of playing. My team can either accept that (which they will) or ask me to sit out. I promise all the players that are pissed about the schedule, that the game will still be here when you get back. And if your on an honorable team that values you, you wont have anything to worry about.
Put the game down for the weekend and enjoy your families. It wont hurt or kill you.

crazeejay
06-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Gree doesn't care because the majority of you are all sheep and will continue to drink their koolaid. moooooo

junkkicker
06-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Can we get an answer please

Dreson7
06-18-2014, 11:34 AM
If gree will not provide support during the next wd due to Fourth of July, they do not have the right to hold it. A regular wd is enough hell to begin with. A wd with out gree support will be out of control. I find this sad to begin with ;Gree is using the Fourth of July, a important and historic day, to maximize their profits. That is completely defacing to the state of America

reesiepuff
06-18-2014, 11:35 AM
haha funny thing is i wont even have internet/cell service. true freedom here i come :)

Tadaaah
06-18-2014, 11:36 AM
We'll pass along the feedback. Thanks.

Additionally, there will be support available on July 4th.

reesiepuff
06-18-2014, 11:44 AM
would be a nice change in pace to not have war every 3 weeks, its getting monotonous

HayeZeus
06-18-2014, 12:20 PM

No there won't. You will have 5 or 6 entry level monkey's with no authority to accomplish anything of value answering tickets with the exact same response - "sorry we suck but I'm passing your feedback to our worthless developers". Only when SHTF would you dare to call your tier 17 engineer who was only hired to ensure that the rest of the developers knew what it takes to really suck at their jobs. I hear he's the defending employee of the month.

lemonhaze
06-18-2014, 12:26 PM

why would u all even schedule a war on a historic USA holiday? i know this is a worldwide game but i bet if all the USA players sit this one out that u all would feel the pinch of it..sometimes i think u all just see what u can get away with and try to make players quit playing..i didnt stop playing but i stopped spending gold now thanks to u all..i wasnt a huge spender but if everone like me stops buying gold i gurantee gree HQ will feel it..u all have no respect for ur customers and players and now useing a USA holiday to maximize your profits is pathetic and like hayeszeus said they will not be any support other then someone hitting the generic message response that dont even anwser anything what we even ask for..

reesiepuff
06-18-2014, 12:28 PM
don't take it out on Tadaaah, he's actually been doing great here on the forum

HayeZeus
06-18-2014, 01:39 PM
don't take it out on Tadaaah, he's actually been doing great here on the forum

Nobody is taking anything out on him. I'm simply pointing out the facts. He said there would be support. There has never been support. Support isn't in the GREE vocabulary. They always run weekend events and wait until Monday to fake apologize for their suckiness. And you idiots keep giving them your money. It is what it is, but don't come on here and tell the community that there will be support. History has set the precedent. It has never happened, and never will happen

Tadaaah
06-18-2014, 02:35 PM
We know there are some hard feelings and we're trying to work on those. Moving forward is all we can do. We can't change the past, but we can hear you now and start to implement ideas, suggestions, better communication, etc. for the future. Great change isn't an over night process and there may be bumps in the road and set backs. We will get there. It'll take some time and effort.

lemonhaze
06-18-2014, 02:51 PM
We know there are some hard feelings and we're trying to work on those. Moving forward is all we can do. We can't change the past, but we can hear you now and start to implement ideas, suggestions, better communication, etc. for the future. Great change isn't an over night process and there may be bumps in the road and set backs. We will get there. It'll take some time and effort.

i agree with everthing u say here tadaah and my post was not directed for u personlly but to the developers..u have been a big help compared to what CJ use to do..so i and the community greatly appreciate all ur help and the things u are trying to do

reesiepuff
06-18-2014, 02:53 PM
thumbs up to these last few posts!

HayeZeus
06-18-2014, 05:09 PM

Thats well said man, but as you know actions are louder than words. We've heard a lot of words in the past. Nobody expects you to sit around here monitoring everything 24x7 but when the forum implodes because of stuff like what happened with the last 24 hour WD where peoples frustrations were at an all time high, there wasn't a mod in sight. Thats what we've come to expect. And handing out 75 gold as compensation for the plethora of mistakes instead of refunding real money is inexcusable. Just as one example - You release a unit for 1 gold, people buy gold to get the unit, then you take away the unit and give people back their gold instead of their money - that's unethical.

Until you stop that sort of crap from happening, all I see here are more words. If you had the power to make the decisions, I think you would do the ethical thing. It's your bosses that should be ashamed of themselves. They're crooks. I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I treated people that way. Refunding real money because of your mistakes is not "Great change". Thats normal business operating procedure. Thats being an ethical organization. Perhaps GREE needs to revisit it's mission statement.

Honestly this response is what I expect from a politician. But hey, you're communicating that effort is being made. Just know that all it takes is ONE more time for GREE to screw the community and all your words fall apart. Good effort so far on your part, just be mindful that if you're setting the tone that things are getting better you lose all credibility the minute GREE screws us again.

Dirty Mind
06-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Excuse me? How about USA's biggest holiday, period.....no, exclamation! Not a religious day, not something age, sex, or race related. Just plain old INDEPENDENCE! :D (Obvioulsy my favorate of all holidays and Veterans Day easily second)
Sorry, you must not have heard. Those 2 holidays are about America being great, so Obama declared them unconstitutional. Guess we will be able to play all weekend after all

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-18-2014, 08:43 PM

Your words seem sincere.
Time will reveal if things are as you say.
That said, change did occur swiftly.
The change all but destroyed your game and drove away much of your player base.
Change, positive and negative can INDEED be accomplished overnight.

Here's a very simple change.
It won't cost anyone an additional dollar.

How about adjusting the next WD date by moving it seven days or more?

As an aside, most of the holidays in the US (a few world wide) have been over HOLIDAY weekends for this game.
That alone demonstrates far more than any words could say either an act of commission or omission.
Either way, it isn't coincidence.

Your company could use that seven days to fix many things.
That would illustrate action, not just promises.

For those who wish NOT to FREELANCE during the seven day downtime, you could offer a crate event, a couple of FLTQS or LTQS or maybe a surprise event.

One more thought: Its been said by many people. Why don't you cut the prices of everything in this game by 66% for 30 days?
That's another simple change.
It'll positively impact your bottom line, T.
Show us something, and win your player base back.
People spend money, if they derive value.
Some people believe they are deriving value.
Most folks I talk to believe the opposite.
Talk is cheap.
Actions speak volumes.

There you go, those are very easy things to do.

As for myself, I'll return to the shadows to look and learn.

I will offer one last comment, T.
You are a very even tempered person.
You lean towards being fair and somewhat balanced.
That's a pretty big improvement from what many of us have observed over the last 12-18 months.

Dickweed
06-18-2014, 10:40 PM
Sorry, you must not have heard. Those 2 holidays are about America being great, so Obama declared them unconstitutional. Guess we will be able to play all weekend after all

Ha! But didn't say I wouldn't be playing, just my 2 favorite holidays, and the 2 I respect the most I might add. And take them away big O, or whoever else should dare....I've got plenty of guns that say I will celebrate them one way or another (as I go out in a blaze of glory).

A Fresh Start
06-18-2014, 10:52 PM
How hard is it to look at a calendar? Isn't there one on the bottom right corner of every computer running windows? Don't you view one to count the days for events? Well done Gree. Now kindly remove your heads from your asses

Major Elvis Newton
06-19-2014, 03:28 AM
It's just a holiday people. Who cares? If anything, you won't have to do anything but bbq and watch fireworks. I've never understood why people get upset about WD over holidays. Especially this one -- who gives a ****? The USA declared independence from Britain in 1776 -- whoopie!

Gen CheeBye
06-19-2014, 03:54 AM
Enjoy the holiday guys...don't worry bout the WD results.

Gree should be worried though.

JDub
06-19-2014, 04:12 AM
It only costs me $40 in gold to sit in a top 20 faction during a war. Go ahead everyone sit it out I might save a couple bucks. I have to work anyway. Bring on the war.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-19-2014, 05:32 AM
Why is it so hard to disagree and not be disagreeable?
By forcing your view on another person or discounting their view, your attempt to calm the storm only you perceive is coming, discounts and disrespects a person.
If you disagree, why dismiss their opinion?
To most people, its not about holidays. It's about being with REAL people they love, enjoy, and care about.
Some people have REAL lives consisting of real family and friends. It's not only about holidays, it's about everyday and being with people you love.

Gen CheeBye
06-19-2014, 06:13 AM
Why is it so hard to disagree and not be disagreeable?
By forcing your view on another person or discounting their view, your attempt to calm the storm only you perceive is coming, discounts and disrespects a person.
If you disagree, why dismiss their opinion?
To most people, its not about holidays. It's about being with REAL people they love, enjoy, and care about.
Some people have REAL lives consisting of real family and friends. It's not only about holidays, it's about everyday and being with people you love.

Will this make gree change the WD dates? I doubt they care.

Major Elvis Newton
06-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Gree isn't forcing anyone to participate ever at any time any day any part of the year holidays weekdays weekends whatever.

reesiepuff
06-19-2014, 08:21 AM
It's just a holiday people. Who cares? ... The USA declared independence from Britain in 1776 -- whoopie!

and may i ask where you are from?

Dickweed
06-19-2014, 10:16 AM
It's just a holiday people. Who cares? If anything, you won't have to do anything but bbq and watch fireworks. I've never understood why people get upset about WD over holidays. Especially this one -- who gives a ****? The USA declared independence from Britain in 1776 -- whoopie!

and may i ask where you are from?

Who cares? How about 7+ billion people, whether they realize it or not. I would suspect he is just a bitter Brit and maybe a distant relative to King George III but I choose to read the "whoopie!" as an exuberant call to celebration. He is bashing the whiners but must still be excited about what the day represents. I like this game and love this holiday so get to have my cake and eat it too. WHOOPIE!

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 10:35 AM
The event is our way of celebrating. Many games run events over holidays. We like celebrating as well. We will have support staff on hand during the holidays. Nonetheless, we appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

reesiepuff
06-19-2014, 10:48 AM
celebrating with a war LOL

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 10:54 AM
celebrating with a war LOL

Lol. :cool:

Molly's Consigliere
06-19-2014, 11:21 AM
GREE, don't move your war schedule, keep it over a major holiday. factions are going to compete even if they say they're not and for sure will use as much gold as they usually do, again, even if they say they're not. Do your thing.

Please discuss.

Mw Adam
06-19-2014, 11:33 AM

The point is that some people have lives and will not be sitting in their parents basement stuffing their fat faces with their orange Cheetos stained fingers playing MW all weekend. A lot of people will be out of town for the weekend with family or friends doing real things with real people so they will not have time for WD. A loss for Gree on gold players that will be busy doing real things. I will not be purchasing gold for a war on the 4th weekend. I will be at the lake sitting on the dock having some adult beverages with friends and having a great time.

Molly's Consigliere
06-19-2014, 12:05 PM
GREE, don't move your war schedule, keep it over a major holiday. factions are going to compete even if they say they're not and for sure will use as much gold as they usually do, again, even if they say they're not. Do your thing.

Please discuss.

WTF? I made a separate thread! How did this get here?!

Wingman GRI
06-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Gree move your damn war schedule, youre seriously gonna put it over a major holiday? factions aren't going to compete and for sure wont use as much gold as usual. This is BS

Ohh you think only Americans play this game? :D

reesiepuff
06-19-2014, 02:11 PM

lol no but i have a good feeling 99% of factions have american members so they might not participate much and therefore the faction will slack off. gree wont make as much money and gaming experience will be piss poor

Shrinko
06-19-2014, 02:49 PM

Lol "past"? What past? 4th of July 2014 is in the future; at least on my calendar. You can easily move the war to another weekend and spread those dense events out. Wouldn't be that hard.

Paisthecoolest
06-19-2014, 03:07 PM

People play this game because America invented the internet

Shrinko
06-19-2014, 03:11 PM

I thought Al Gore did?!

DFI
06-19-2014, 03:16 PM

Putting more time in between events and wars is so hard to implement. I can't imagine the effort involved to program this. I'm sure not having an event is easy to program versus having us play a glitch filled event that you get lots of negative feedback on. Please think about it.

redvenge99
06-19-2014, 03:24 PM
Why is everyone so bent on wd falling on the 4rth? If you have something else to do then do it. If not then play. You cant pick and choose when you want events to fall. If your dedicated then you will war, if your not then you wont.. you guys complain about everything.. there are always going to be choices, but they are yours to make..

redvenge99
06-19-2014, 03:25 PM

Im american but im with him.. are we really that conceded to think even a game has to revolve around our schedules!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Good luck and good fortune to everyone.
Frankly, I made my decision months ago.
I disagree with attacking another person's opinion.
I know that no one cares what I say or think.
I'm cool with that, even if my thoughts are attacked.
I understand that I'm not personally attacked or harmed in any way.
I'm thick skinned, too.

There are many others among us that aren't.
I humbly think that we should be aware when we post so that we don't offend people or hurt feelings.
If that's your choice, so be it.
Again, nothing I can do about the actions of others.
Its easy to post my silly ramblings without attacking the thoughts, ideas, and beliefs of others.
With that said, I wish everyone good health, good finances, and happiness - and that even includes the ALL of the fine folks at Gree.

I don't know any of you.
I'll never know any of you.
Whatever any of you do will never impact me.
I can say that many people take this far more seriously that I do (or ever did).

So, have yoruself a great summer in the northern hemisphere and a great winter in the southern hemisphere, too.

WBS
06-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Good luck and good fortune to everyone.
Frankly, I made my decision months ago.
I disagree with attacking another person's opinion.
I know that no one cares what I say or think.
I'm cool with that, even if my thoughts are attacked.
I understand that I'm not personally attacked or harmed in any way.
I'm thick skinned, too.

There are many others among us that aren't.
I humbly think that we should be aware when we post so that we don't offend people or hurt feelings.
If that's your choice, so be it.
Again, nothing I can do about the actions of others.
Its easy to post my silly ramblings without attacking the thoughts, ideas, and beliefs of others.
With that said, I wish everyone good health, good finances, and happiness - and that even includes the ALL of the fine folks at Gree.

I don't know any of you.
I'll never know any of you.
Whatever any of you do will never impact me.
I can say that many people take this far more seriously that I do (or ever did).

So, have yoruself a great summer in the northern hemisphere and a great winter in the southern hemisphere, too.

Your inability to be offended offends me. ^^^^^Agreed

Rolinz
06-19-2014, 09:30 PM

Just to clarify, the date of the event, Peril in Peru, is correct that it will start on 4th of July and the campaign clock is wrong.

Because according to the campaign clock, it will start around the 11th of July and not the 4th of July.

The campaign clock looks like it is 10 days off.

Another oversight?

Shrinko
06-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Just to clarify, the date of the event, Peril in Peru, is correct that it will start on 4th of July and the campaign clock is wrong.

Because according to the campaign clock, it will start around the 11th of July and not the 4th of July.

The campaign clock looks like it is 10 days off.

Another oversight?
They probably have no idea what you are talking about. It was asked when the last war just ended and the question was ignored. It's obvious that gree people don't play the game and most of the time don't understand what we are saying. That's why they ask for clarifications 20 times over and most of the time don't provide any answers. Mods are hired to do crowd control and when thinks heat up, they just hide and let things blow over. Then they show up with one liners and never provide real answers. Tadaaah started out strong but at this point he is no different than any other mods.

sister morphine
06-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Not sure if irony or just stupid!

The Internet (or more accurately the world wide web) was invented by Tim Berners-Lee, a (shock horror) Brit. More than that, he gifted it free to the world. Somehow I couldn't see any American doing that.

Big she'd
06-20-2014, 01:00 AM
While I symperthise with our American friends , but I don't see the need to change the war times, if gree change that war what about other countries , they have big holiday weekends too and war has been fought over them , the fact is if you want to fight , fight if not don't simple ,
My faction are going to fight but have made it optional

Shrinko
06-20-2014, 01:28 AM
While I symperthise with our American friends , but I don't see the need to change the war times, if gree change that war what about other countries , they have big holiday weekends too and war has been fought over them , the fact is if you want to fight , fight if not don't simple ,
My faction are going to fight but have made it optional

They should respect all holidays. They can have these wars once a year for all I care. These wars are old news and are pretty boring at this point.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-20-2014, 03:28 AM
They should respect all holidays. They can have these wars once a year for all I care. These wars are old news and are pretty boring at this point.

I agree with your sentiments.
Excellent point. Thank you.

Rob TRK
06-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Go ahead with the war. It's just a game, play for fun when you can... There will be another one...

Our faction are simply recognising the holiday and asking the team to enjoy themselves and contribute if when they can. Normal rules relaxed and we finish where we finish and have a strategy to handle the absences... It's not a big deal...

Enjoy the holiday my colonial cousins.

And yes before anyone adds the comment we aren't a top 75 faction, but have been closing on top 100 in recent wars.

honest Abe
06-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Haven't been on a while and have tried to stay away but figured some variant of this thread would be here. All other differences aside, this is something that I suspect even both OSWs can agree on:

Push the wd back a week and show some respect for the Fourth of July holiday.

Felicity
06-20-2014, 11:40 PM

The Internet (or more accurately the world wide web) was invented by Tim Berners-Lee, a (shock horror) Brit. More than that, he gifted it free to the world. Somehow I couldn't see any American doing that.

Ah, I think you need to brush up on your history. The World Wide Web was created in 1989. The Internet started in the 1960s with funding from the US Department of Defense. So, each time you use the Internet, thank a US soldier. It was a wonderful gift ;)

Mr Dad
06-22-2014, 11:33 AM

So Americans are cheap and greedy... Thanks for insulting us all because you disagree with one person. I don't know about the rest of the world but every time a disaster strikes on the globe - a hurricane, tsunami, earthquake, mudslide or you name it, we are there. I see and hear ways to donate across our television and radios and see hundreds of thousand normal citizens texting in codes to donate money. I hear of the millions we regular citizens independently raise each disaster. And that isn't even considering the aid the American government dishes out in money, food, supplies, troops, and more. We are constantly at the top of the list of donating nations and have a very strong culture of helping others in need. Again, I'm not saying you or your government doesn't do its part, as I simply do not pay attention. But you need not throw out the implication that America is cheap. That's insulting.

Shrinko
06-22-2014, 12:09 PM
So Americans are cheap and greedy... Thanks for insulting us all because you disagree with one person. I don't know about the rest of the world but every time a disaster strikes on the globe - a hurricane, tsunami, earthquake, mudslide or you name it, we are there. I see and hear ways to donate across our television and radios and see hundreds of thousand normal citizens texting in codes to donate money. I hear of the millions we regular citizens independently raise each disaster. And that isn't even considering the aid the American government dishes out in money, food, supplies, troops, and more. We are constantly at the top of the list of donating nations and have a very strong culture of helping others in need. Again, I'm not saying you or your government doesn't do its part, as I simply do not pay attention. But you need not throw out the implication that America is cheap. That's insulting.

USA is also at the top of the list for creating disasters all over the world. One country comes to mind - Iraq. Another - Ukraine and on and on.

As far as the internet, I'll stick to my version of the story. Al Gore created it.

Paisthecoolest
06-22-2014, 03:51 PM

He invented the World Wide Web in 1989. The US department of defense facilitated arpanet before that with the first successful message sent from UCLA to Stanford research institute. I believe the US department of defense, UCLA, and Stanford are all in America. You are also forgetting about CSNET and TCP/IP all around before the World Wide Web.

Paisthecoolest
06-22-2014, 03:53 PM
USA is also at the top of the list for creating disasters all over the world. One country comes to mind - Iraq. Another - Ukraine and on and on.

As far as the internet, I'll stick to my version of the story. Al Gore created it.

Ukraine? Didn't Russia invade that

Shrinko
06-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Ukraine? Didn't Russia invade that

Nope, US military advisers have been on the ground in Ukraine for several months. US micinaries have been killing noncombatants there. Obama met with the new so called president elect and promised financial and military support. That's just a few facts.

Elmoloks
06-22-2014, 04:32 PM
Haha it funny reading ppl bi tch about 4th of July to b honest I dont care to me it's another day ps did American really gain freedom?

Apollo13
06-22-2014, 05:05 PM
Stop crying. Everyone said the same for Christmas and what happens?

Shrinko
06-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Haha it funny reading ppl bi tch about 4th of July to b honest I dont care to me it's another day ps did American really gain freedom?

Depends on the kind of freedom. Freedome from UK and the kingdom, yes. Not sure if we really have other freedoms.

Hobbs
06-23-2014, 08:21 AM
4th of July is just a normal day for anyone outside US,other country's and cultures have specific Holidays and these are never taken into account so why so many threads about 4th July?
I have nothing against US,from my experience they are good faction mates and good fun,simple play or don't Choice is always yours.
On a side note about inventions,how would the "US SOLDIER" use the Internet without the UK invented Computer?
Charles Babbage and Alan Turing were the pioneers there both British ;)

Somebody
06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
Stop to think you are the only nation in the world. Every day is anywhere else a holiday. How you use to say? **** happens! Nobody forces you to play, decide what is more important to you. Tip: This game is not your life, at least I hope so.:)

Archer59
06-30-2014, 08:43 PM
Nope, US military advisers have been on the ground in Ukraine for several months. US micinaries have been killing noncombatants there. Obama met with the new so called president elect and promised financial and military support. That's just a few facts.
Ya.... The US just loves to send mercs overseas to kill noncombatants.....lol.

Sorry....off topic, but couldn't resist.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Isn't it odd how many threads ends up with dissent among us peasants? We aren't really each others enemy. We do have an enemy in common. It's not about any specific country or religious holiday. We're all the same, just people. What's so sacrosanct or sacred about a date picked by an organization? Why can't the feelings expressed by us peasants ever be taken seriously? If it ain't one feud, it's another.