PDA

View Full Version : Event info please , tadaaah

Sir fisher
06-16-2014, 12:33 PM
We see the globe change after every war is there any chance you can post info on each event listed to give us players a little info on what to expect also rewards for each event would be nice

Shrinko
06-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Now that's a noval idea. Would be nice if they do it. I do know that the first event is ltq. The second is raid boss. The last is the war. :)

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Tadaaah's not here man!

1)in order it goes:
-LTQ
-Raid Boss
-Return of FA or a new style battle (2days)
-Case event
-Epic boss
-Case event
-FLTQ w/iLTQ
-Raid boss
-LTQ
-Battles

2)It's starting to get really childish to continuous ask tadaaah for information that they have already said they aren't releasing anymore.

Shrinko
06-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Tadaaah's not here man!

2)It's starting to get really childish to continuous ask tadaaah for information that they have already said they aren't releasing anymore.

Nothing childish about it. We kept the pressure on gree for over a year and we finally see some small changes. If we didn't keep the pressure on them, we would've gotten nothing. We got to keep the pressure and they'll post what we are asking for.

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Nothing childish about it. We kept the pressure on gree for over a year and we finally see some small changes. If we didn't keep the pressure on them, we would've gotten nothing. We got to keep the pressure and they'll post what we are asking for.

Thats right, they will bow down to you minions. LOL

rushabhc
06-16-2014, 12:53 PM
we need info, there's nothing about childishness........

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 12:56 PM

Pressure?
Pressure would be arranging a b-o-y-c-o-t-t of something till you got your way. Continuously posting in the community forums "whining" about prize lists & every little detail of an event just annoys the fellow users.

Think outside the box err device.

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Where are WD results, its been 2 hours!! I demand results

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 01:01 PM

Yeah!! Can we get tadaaah in here to answer to this travesty!!!

we need info, there's nothing about childishness........

You don't need info. You require it to know if you want to buy gold to finish it or not. Let me clue you in on something. If you have to think about buying gold then you shouldn't. #fact (and that advice is free but next time it will cost you $79.99 CAD)

Shrinko
06-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Pressure?
Pressure would be arranging a b-o-y-c-o-t-t of something till you got your way. Continuously posting in the community forums "whining" about prize lists & every little detail of an event just annoys the fellow users.

Think outside the box err device.

Boycott would be nice and a lot of players have been boycotting for a while. Our whole faction has been boycotting and not buying gold. Thousands have asked for refunds. Apparently Apple is now investigating Gree. That's the result of ongoing pressure that gree has been under. But a boycott by top 20 factions can produce changes overnight.

Shrinko
06-16-2014, 01:03 PM

Who cares? You don't know where your faction placed?

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 01:05 PM

Well when you were just over 2k in top 50 it is very close. Oh wait, when you are barely top 4k its no big deal for you. And if you understood the previous inquiries you would understand what mine meant

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Boycott would be nice and a lot of players have been boycotting for a while. Our whole faction has been boycotting and not buying gold. Thousands have asked for refunds. Apparently Apple is now investigating Gree. That's the result of ongoing pressure that gree has been under. But a boycott by top 20 factions can produce changes overnight.

WHOA!!! Who said anything about a boycott. People get banned around here for talk like that.......

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 01:10 PM

But wait, as all your responses are to me you will attempt to one up me. Let me guess you are in a top 10. Or better yet you probably don't care about any of that. No wait, you don't care anymore but will one up me and say your better than me at life. Oh wait, maybe I should move out of my parents basement (nah... I like the free rent).

Tadaaah
06-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Hi there,

We will work on making announcements for events. They will go under the announcement section. You do not need to title threads with my screen name. Thanks.

Sir fisher
06-16-2014, 01:29 PM
We do to get your attention, a few wars back we were getting event info along with rewards how can it be so hard to continue this info

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 01:32 PM
We do to get your attention, a few wars back we were getting event info along with rewards how can it be so hard to continue this info

Its not hard, its been posted 100's of times. Do some research lazy A**

mwfighter
06-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Tadaaah's not here man!

1)in order it goes:
-LTQ
-Raid Boss
-Return of FA or a new style battle (2days)
-Case event
-Epic boss
-Case event
-FLTQ w/iLTQ
-Raid boss
-LTQ
-Battles

Childish? Someone is drunk off the Gree kool-aid.

First of all most jurisdictions require events / contests to have rewards and requirements known up front. This doesn't matter if its contest/event people pay for or free. Doesn't matter if its physical or virtual. Gree does not abide by this and since governments don't really look at online games much they're exploiting it.

Fact is Gree must release what the prizes are and the rules and conditions around them. It basic regulatory rules and laws.

Honestly best bet is for customers to put more pressure on Apple and Google combined with strict regulation so those companies put pressure on Gree.

There is nothing childish about wanting Gree to provide transparency and adhere to standardized rules other companies and organizations follow.

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Childish? Someone is drunk off the Gree kool-aid.

First of all most jurisdictions require events / contests to have rewards and requirements known up front. This doesn't matter if its contest/event people pay for or free. Doesn't matter if its physical or virtual. Gree does not abide by this and since governments don't really look at online games much they're exploiting it.

Fact is Gree must release what the prizes are and the rules and conditions around them. It basic regulatory rules and laws.

Honestly best bet is for customers to put more pressure on Apple and Google combined with strict regulation so those companies put pressure on Gree.

There is nothing childish about wanting Gree to provide transparency and adhere to standardized rules other companies and organizations follow.

LMAO!!!! Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Gree does post the final prizes via splash screens in game. So that's normally all that matters to people and their stats that is all that is needed. Secondly it is childish to continuously ask for prizes list when gree announced that particular aspect was on hold.

sound familiar - "Mom we there yet?, mom we there yet?"

Shrinko
06-16-2014, 02:34 PM
LMAO!!!! Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Gree does post the final prizes via splash screens in game. So that's normally all that matters to people and their stats that is all that is needed. Secondly it is childish to continuously ask for prizes list when gree announced that particular aspect was on hold.

Kinda goes both ways. If it's childish to ask, it is childish to say the same thing in response.

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Kinda goes both ways. If it's childish to ask, it is childish to say the same thing in response.

-20 points for you

That actually makes no sense.

mwfighter
06-16-2014, 04:19 PM

Again, you seem to not understand basic regulations around contests and events.

Even if Gree puts the final prize, they must provide to the potential participants all the information about the contest / event, which they don't and people are seeking.

If the total energy is X some potential participants may engage in the event and others may not. Without the actual company / organization providing this detail they are in fact violating various contest / event regulations in various jurisdictions across the world where the app is available and used.

Maybe for YOU the final reward is good enough, but sadly what's good for you doesn't match what's required and demanded by others.

McDonald's Monopoly is an example. They provide all the rules of play and what is required. If people feel like deciding to play they do, others don't after reviewing what's required. This is no different because it's an online app.

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Again, you seem to not understand basic regulations around contests and events.

Even if Gree puts the final prize, they must provide to the potential participants all the information about the contest / event, which they don't and people are seeking.

If the total energy is X some potential participants may engage in the event and others may not. Without the actual company / organization providing this detail they are in fact violating various contest / event regulations in various jurisdictions across the world where the app is available and used.

Maybe for YOU the final reward is good enough, but sadly what's good for you doesn't match what's required and demanded by others.

McDonald's Monopoly is an example. They provide all the rules of play and what is required. If people feel like deciding to play they do, others don't after reviewing what's required. This is no different because it's an online app.

Again, you do not prove anything by stating it. Post links, news reports, government sites stating these laws. Otherwise you are treading shark infested waters. Provide hard evidence of such Laws or be ready to be eaten alive.

mwfighter
06-16-2014, 08:20 PM
Again, you do not prove anything by stating it. Post links, news reports, government sites stating these laws. Otherwise you are treading shark infested waters. Provide hard evidence of such Laws or be ready to be eaten alive.

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/03126.html
http://www.ipvancouverblog.com/2010/08/promotional-contest-law-in-canada/

And seriously, you don't have enough consumer awareness knowledge to know that contests and events are regulated and there's specific requirements? You seriously cannot be that dense no matter how much Gree kool-aid you drink.

Shrinko
06-16-2014, 09:04 PM

And seriously, you don't have enough consumer awareness knowledge to know that contests and events are regulated and there's specific requirements? You seriously cannot be that dense no matter how much Gree kool-aid you drink.

Some people just like to argue making it sound like they know what they are talking about. I have a cousin like that. He didn't even graduate from high school but sure like to argue like he has a PhD in every area known to men.

SimplyminiMW
06-17-2014, 06:40 AM

Lmao. You have no idea what you are talking about. You read about the competition bureau and you thought they covered everything. Competition bureau doesn't care about mobile games. They are also no different from the BBB. You can't be that handicapped can you? To believe you have rights & protection to mobile games from Canadian laws.
Yes, I called the competition bureau to confirm they don't investigate mobile games. The gaming commission might but not the competition bureau.

Thanks again for coming out.

mwfighter
06-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Lmao. You have no idea what you are talking about. You read about the competition bureau and you thought they covered everything. Competition bureau doesn't care about mobile games. They are also no different from the BBB. You can't be that handicapped can you? To believe you have rights & protection to mobile games from Canadian laws.
Yes, I called the competition bureau to confirm they don't investigate mobile games. The gaming commission might but not the competition bureau.

Thanks again for coming out.

ou can't be that handicapped can you? To believe you have rights & protection to mobile games from Canadian laws. <-- why not I live in Canada and downloaded this app from iTunes Canada and pay using iTunes Canada ???

Canadian laws and regulations govern and to give you an idea about Canadian regulations. Facebook changed their global policy regarding deletion of user account data thanks to the Privacy Commissioner in Canada...

Also, they govern contests and events, and there's a formal petition a Canadian citizen can submit and maybe I will, I doubt you phoned and talked to the right people since you have your head so far up Gree's you know what to even think objectively.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/technology/apple-and-others-investigated-in-italian-freemium-app-flap.html/?a=viewall
http://www.cultofmac.com/279565/apple-investigated-misleading-freemium-apps/

Italtian regulators and seems EU will be joining investigation into "Freemium" apps.

Don't forget the FCC forced Apple to turn over $32 mil in purchases do to children, if regulators get involved change will happen.

Starts with customers complaining to them because its not on their radar and not that they WON'T investigate.

Doesn't matter if a contests / event is virtual in a game, in a store, at a bingo hall, over the phone, on a website it's govern by the same rules and regulations.

SimplyminiMW
06-17-2014, 07:13 AM
ou can't be that handicapped can you? To believe you have rights & protection to mobile games from Canadian laws. <-- why not I live in Canada and downloaded this app from iTunes Canada and pay using iTunes Canada ???

Canadian laws and regulations govern and to give you an idea about Canadian regulations. Facebook changed their global policy regarding deletion of user account data thanks to the Privacy Commissioner in Canada...

Also, they govern contests and events, and there's a formal petition a Canadian citizen can submit and maybe I will, I doubt you phoned and talked to the right people since you have your head so far up Gree's you know what to even think objectively.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/technology/apple-and-others-investigated-in-italian-freemium-app-flap.html/?a=viewall
http://www.cultofmac.com/279565/apple-investigated-misleading-freemium-apps/

Italtian regulators and seems EU will be joining investigation into "Freemium" apps.

Don't forget the FCC forced Apple to turn over $32 mil in purchases do to children, if regulators get involved change will happen.

Starts with customers complaining to them because its not on their radar and not that they WON'T investigate.

Doesn't matter if a contests / event is virtual in a game, in a store, at a bingo hall, over the phone, on a website it's govern by the same rules and regulations.

Right, sounds like you are fishing for answers to your bad decisions. Competition Bureau does not investigate mobile games. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter what you say or what insults you may want to throw my way.
Gaming Commission would but you continue to argue for and that the competition bureau will save you from your addiction.

And nice news articles, although they don't prove your "gree must legally provide prize lists for events"......

By the keep it coming your argument gets thinner and thinner with every post you make. Starting to sound like a 12 year child with google web search.

GrimAmoeba
06-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the read but those articles had absolutely nothing to do with this subject matter. Find something that comes remotely close and I'll say you're right. Until then you look more and more ignorant with your post that has nothing to do with the subject. Next your going to post a recipe for cupcakes as proof.

mwfighter
06-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Right, sounds like you are fishing for answers to your bad decisions. Competition Bureau does not investigate mobile games. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter what you say or what insults you may want to throw my way.
Gaming Commission would but you continue to argue for and that the competition bureau will save you from your addiction.

And nice news articles, although they don't prove your "gree must legally provide prize lists for events"......

By the keep it coming your argument gets thinner and thinner with every post you make. Starting to sound like a 12 year child with google web search.

I'm a 12 year old child just searching Google? I'm fishing for answers? Competition Bureau does not investigate mobile games? Seriously you're deranged. Just to let you know how incorrect you are I began the process.

I just phoned: 1-800-348-5358 and spoke with Denis of the Competition Bureau of Canada.

Contact info: http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/h_00130.html

He asked me to explain my issue which I did. I explained it is an app on iTunes Canada. He then advised me to submit a formal complaint through their website under "Inadequate Disclosure" reasons.

Since my issue is about a contest / promotion it is covered. Denis mentioned that he/she participating MUST know all the rules and requirements to participate in an event.

He also went onto say that the Competition Bureau would not be a mediator but will educate the business to adhere to the rules and regulations in Canada.

I guess I will start my formal complaint!

SimplyminiMW please stop saying absurd and incorrect statements. The worse part is you're trying to put others down and correct them when you're in fact void of the knowledge and information regarding the issue / topic.

mwfighter
06-17-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the read but those articles had absolutely nothing to do with this subject matter. Find something that comes remotely close and I'll say you're right. Until then you look more and more ignorant with your post that has nothing to do with the subject. Next your going to post a recipe for cupcakes as proof.

You must have missed my earlier posts about the rules and regulations governing contests / promotions / events in my jurisdiction. Please familiarize yourself and see how that they are very relevant to the topic.

The Italian/EU links and FCC info was simply to illustrate SimplyminiMW has no clue about anything, they just highlight mobile app makers and the stores they are offered on can be investigated and held accountable for various business practices.

SimplyminiMW
06-17-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm a 12 year old child just searching Google? I'm fishing for answers? Competition Bureau does not investigate mobile games? Seriously you're deranged. Just to let you know how incorrect you are I began the process.

I just phoned: 1-800-348-5358 and spoke with Denis of the Competition Bureau of Canada.

Contact info: http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/h_00130.html

He asked me to explain my issue which I did. I explained it is an app on iTunes Canada. He then advised me to submit a formal complaint through their website under "Inadequate Disclosure" reasons.

Since my issue is about a contest / promotion it is covered. Denis mentioned that he/she participating MUST know all the rules and requirements to participate in an event.

He also went onto say that the Competition Bureau would not be a mediator but will educate the business to adhere to the rules and regulations in Canada.

I guess I will start my formal complaint!

SimplyminiMW please stop saying absurd and incorrect statements. The worse part is you're trying to put others down and correct them when you're in fact void of the knowledge and information regarding the issue / topic.

Of course you can file a complaint. Anyone can about any issue they feel to be important to them. Competition Bureau will educate because they have no laws governing that which you are asking from gree.
So as Grim stated, post something that actually would stand up in a court room otherwise go whine to the competition bureau and see how far you really get.

Your problem is you feel your information is correct when in fact I disproved it by a mere phone call. They told me to file a complaint as well. But also stated they don't investigate mobile games. Why do they only "educate" because they have no laws to stand on when approaching that area.

Yes you are fishing. You are yet another person felt that they are owed something by a game because you have time & money invested in it. Which sorry young fellow you aren't owed anything.

Why play a game which you need to outsource your complaints? Move on child, it's a game! With many flaws. The only moron on here is the one that complains about the game they don't stop playing. There are far more legitimate complaints on these forums they don't need to be reading your rubbish.

You must have missed my earlier posts about the rules and regulations governing contests / promotions / events in my jurisdiction. Please familiarize yourself and see how that they are very relevant to the topic.

The Italian/EU links and FCC info was simply to illustrate SimplyminiMW has no clue about anything, they just highlight mobile app makers and the stores they are offered on can be investigated and held accountable for various business practices.

Yet it's you who is missing the point. Of course apple refunded that money and add compensation. It's an option when reporting a problem of a purchase. Apple is the only one that can refund "money". Gaming companies like Gree can't refund "money" they can only move around in game currencies.

GrimAmoeba
06-17-2014, 08:31 AM
Exactly, ANYONE CAN be investigated

mwfighter
06-17-2014, 09:26 AM
Both of you are clueless.

You simply don't understand consumer protection and regulations.

Yes, I called the competition bureau to confirm they don't investigate mobile games. The gaming commission might but not the competition bureau

But also stated they don't investigate mobile games.

<-- by filing a complaint they begin a formal investigation of the complaint. So you're wrong they do investigate.

Why do they only "educate" because they have no laws to stand on when approaching that area.
<-- Wrong again, you do not understand consumer protection laws and regulations. Competition Bureau does have legal recourse, you don't even know basic case law. Their first method is educating the business. They're about setting up fair markets and holding businesses accountable to regulations.

Yes you are fishing. You are yet another person felt that they are owed something by a game because you have time & money invested in it. Which sorry young fellow you aren't owed anything.

<-- It's called accountability and following basic rules and regulations. Doesn't matter if its virtual or at a physical location. You don't seem to grasp this, its ok it requires basic education.

Yet it's you who is missing the point. Of course apple refunded that money and add compensation. It's an option when reporting a problem of a purchase. Apple is the only one that can refund "money". Gaming companies like Gree can't refund "money" they can only move around in game currencies.
<-- the FCC forced Apple to do so, and OF COURSE they did because the FEDERAL government of the United States of America said DO IT. The government CAN impose a penalty on a business could be Apple could be Gree just needs to be justified. Likewise Apple can take actions against publishers may be monetary may not be.

Of course you can file a complaint. Anyone can about any issue they feel to be important to them.
<-- You're right anyone can file a complaint, but the fact of the matter is, Denis who works at the Competition Bureau of Canada clearly stated there was a case here and it wasn't frivolous. As I posted earlier and I'm sure you couldn't comprehend it was based on "Inadequate Disclosure". It's not about feeling important its about accountability, but this goes over your head, it's ok, I'll try not to use laws, government agencies, and multisyllable words next time.

I must have overloaded your mind with actual facts and real arguments. Your delusional world where you think what you say is 100% correct and gospel has been shattered by the most basic of consumer agencies and regulations.

You seem drawn back to making the same redundant erroneous assertions after you've been slewed by a government official that has completely contradicted your initial baseless arguments.

QED.

SimplyminiMW
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Both of you are clueless.

You simply don't understand consumer protection and regulations.

<-- by filing a complaint they begin a formal investigation of the complaint. So you're wrong they do investigate.

<-- Wrong again, you do not understand consumer protection laws and regulations. Competition Bureau does have legal recourse, you don't even know basic case law. Their first method is educating the business. They're about setting up fair markets and holding businesses accountable to regulations.

<-- It's called accountability and following basic rules and regulations. Doesn't matter if its virtual or at a physical location. You don't seem to grasp this, its ok it requires basic education.

<-- the FCC forced Apple to do so, and OF COURSE they did because the FEDERAL government of the United States of America said DO IT. The government CAN impose a penalty on a business could be Apple could be Gree just needs to be justified. Likewise Apple can take actions against publishers may be monetary may not be.

<-- You're right anyone can file a complaint, but the fact of the matter is, Denis who works at the Competition Bureau of Canada clearly stated there was a case here and it wasn't frivolous. As I posted earlier and I'm sure you couldn't comprehend it was based on "Inadequate Disclosure". It's not about feeling important its about accountability, but this goes over your head, it's ok, I'll try not to use laws, government agencies, and multisyllable words next time.

I must have overloaded your mind with actual facts and real arguments. Your delusional world where you think what you say is 100% correct and gospel has been shattered by the most basic of consumer agencies and regulations.

You seem drawn back to making the same redundant erroneous assertions after you've been slewed by a government official that has completely contradicted your initial baseless arguments.

QED.

Not at all. You still haven't proved anything. So....
You can conjure up websites about apps from around the world but the only Laws gree has to follow are those from where their HQ/servers are. Nothing else matters, especially your rubbish.

mwfighter
06-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Not at all. You still haven't proved anything. So....
You can conjure up websites about apps from around the world but the only Laws gree has to follow are those from where their HQ/servers are. Nothing else matters, especially your rubbish.

Again you're wrong. If a company has its product(s) / service(s) in a jurisdiction it is bound by its laws if it wishes to do business. Gree does commerce with iTunes Canada. Gree obtains revenue from Canadian citizens via Apple Canada.

Again, you cannot comprehend a basic sentence. I clearly showed you an example of Canadian regulators that told a company to change its policies to adhere to Canadian regulations. This was privacy laws in Canada with regards to Facebook and how it dealt with data from deleted accounts. The Privacy Commissioner in Canada told Facebook their current policies did not adhere to Canadian regulations and MUST be changed. Facebook made a change to adhere to the Privacy Laws of Canada and in face all Facebook users across the world got the new changed which was a win for privacy and users.

On a side note, since you're always wrong and don't know anything, Gree actually has an office in Canada...

D for effort, need some improvement. Back to grade 1 for you.

SimplyminiMW
06-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Again you're wrong. If a company has its product(s) / service(s) in a jurisdiction it is bound by its laws if it wishes to do business. Gree does commerce with iTunes Canada. Gree obtains revenue from Canadian citizens via Apple Canada.

Again, you cannot comprehend a basic sentence. I clearly showed you an example of Canadian regulators that told a company to change its policies to adhere to Canadian regulations. This was privacy laws in Canada with regards to Facebook and how it dealt with data from deleted accounts. The Privacy Commissioner in Canada told Facebook their current policies did not adhere to Canadian regulations and MUST be changed. Facebook made a change to adhere to the Privacy Laws of Canada and in face all Facebook users across the world got the new changed which was a win for privacy and users.

On a side note, since you're always wrong and don't know anything, Gree actually has an office in Canada...

D for effort, need some improvement. Back to grade 1 for you.

Once again you still haven't proved anything. Still clueless aren't ya.
Keep whining about not having a prize list. I hope gree never releases them ever again just because of your worthless whining.

I'm only wrong to you. But since you have no hard evidence of what you are saying and seem to not be able to prove your side no one actually reading this (which no one is) should believe your crazy thoughts. Crazy.