PDA

View Full Version : When was these released?

lemonhaze
06-16-2014, 11:20 AM
i just scrolling thur someones inventory and they have 1 deadly bridge jumper,1 elite bridge jumper and 1 skull bridge jumper all with -20% health regan time..i have the deadly bridge jumper but i dont ever remember seeing the other two being released..thanks in advance

Web323
06-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Elite came out during a LTQ I believe and the Skull Bridge jumper was from a old lock box

Bone Daddy
06-16-2014, 11:42 AM
i just scrolling thur someones inventory and .....

dude, you need a girl friend or a new hobby

lemonhaze
06-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Elite came out during a LTQ I believe and the Skull Bridge jumper was from a old lock box
cool thx web

dude, you need a girl friend or a new hobby
it appears u do since u are trolling my thread

Q Raider
06-16-2014, 05:59 PM
There was an event where two bridge jumpers could be won with one on the normal stage and one in the prestige stage. (I think they were both called the deadly bridge jumper)

Remember it well as it was an attack x number of these buildings or defeat y number of opponents for each stage.

Best bit of that event was it finally revealed what had been claimed by players and refuted by Gree for ages....the infamous "no-no" advantage where some players were basically gifted a "god mode" and lost very few (if any units).

manbeast
06-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Q raider! Haven't seen u in a whole bro

So the deadly and elite bridge jumpers were first used in a collect 10 event under funzio. Back then collect 10 events were tiered. So if you were lvl 0-50 u would get the deadly bridge jumper, lvl 50-100 got elite bridge jumper when you collected all 10 pieces.

Then the greetards came along and recycled both units in an energy event (not grand prizes) without realizing they had a boost attached. They did the same exact thing with energy regen units. Most people have them if they've been around since then. Idk about the skull jumper

Q Raider
06-17-2014, 02:40 AM
Hi Manbeast.

basically tossed the game as a regular playing concern after it became blatantly obvious the "the management" we're not concerned about hacking. Report, acknowledge, see same players again, rinse and repeat. Issue was so obvious given they were level 70 ish with over 1,000 Transport Raiders.

Just a piecemeal unit now, but I see from reading the forum that nothing has actually changed.