PDA

View Full Version : Thought for Gree

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 08:00 AM
In the event that a syndicate leader should become temporarily unavailable perhaps Gree should consider recognizing an executive officer or XO position that will have the same access to all aspects of leadership

TMI
06-16-2014, 08:03 AM
Except the aspect of leadership that can allow to boot everyone, i assume?

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 08:07 AM
Except the aspect of leadership that can allow to boot everyone, i assume?
Yes with exception of course. But with the ability to view hoods and puchases bonuses walls etc

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 08:24 AM
Being an appointed XO myself I am very proud of our syndicate and wish I had the ability to do more as I have seen how stressfull leadership can be

evj
06-16-2014, 08:50 AM
In the event that a syndicate leader should become temporarily unavailable perhaps Gree should consider recognizing an executive officer or XO position that will have the same access to all aspects of leadership

Its a good idea. XO should have the possibility to hand over his position to another too, then it would be very flexible. Together with a button who make a maxed hideout with one click, it would be great help :)

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Thx evj! Appreciative of your reply

TMI
06-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Yes with exception of course. But with the ability to view hoods and puchases bonuses walls etc

Great idea

Edit: I would also keep the ability to promote to officer. Good for jumping

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 09:45 AM
Great idea

Edit: I would also keep the ability to promote to officer. Good for jumping

Agreed TMI thx!

sharon08083
06-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Excellent idea...i was in a syndicate where the leader went out once and leadership reverted to a player who had stopped playing...would of been very convenient to have had that feature

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 10:06 AM
I would like to make it clear free players united is the best funnest most enjoyable syndicate to be part of! I am so proud of our leader wolfy and would never be able to replace him. I am making this suggestion simply because I am so proud and happy to be part of fpu that I just want to make things a little easier on our leader and no other reason. If u would like to give fpu a try 465-856-032 u will be welcomed with open arms providing u r a regular daily player! I'm just so proud of my syndicate!!!

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Excellent idea...i was in a syndicate where the leader went out once and leadership reverted to a player who had stopped playing...would of been very convenient to have had that feature

Thanks sharon08083!

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 10:24 AM

Yes leadership seems to revert to longstanding members in that instance. But gree needs to realize that long standing active members doesn't always mean communicative players which is where this idea came about

Champion24
06-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I would like to make it clear free players united is the best funnest most enjoyable syndicate to be part of! I am so proud of our leader wolfy and would never be able to replace him. I am making this suggestion simply because I am so proud and happy to be part of fpu that I just want to make things a little easier on our leader and no other reason. If u would like to give fpu a try 465-856-032 u will be welcomed with open arms providing u r a regular daily player! I'm just so proud of my syndicate!!!

Nice going buddy.. Question/recruitment all in 1 thread. Bet we.ll have tons of these threads now.

Dipstik
06-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Tons of threads recruiting people in the wrong forum or tons of threads making suggestions that will never be implemented?

namedud
06-16-2014, 11:46 AM
"Thought for Gree"...

I have to admit, I was expecting designs and schematics for an automated poop flinger. Now I am disappoint.

Wolfy
06-16-2014, 08:37 PM

Good idea 5t0rm!

Simon.
06-16-2014, 09:18 PM
most businesses have a single Boss, CEO, Managing Director etc. (i.e. Syn Leader) - even when there is a board (I.e. officers), there is still only one leader. If the Leader is going to be away a for a while or has a holiday, just change roles and make someone else leader. No need to change the game because of poor organisation within the syndicate (or lack of trust between officers).

If the circumstance is extenuating i.e. your Leader dropped his iPhone in the toilet and the account is lost - then send a ticket. If your leader just suddenly falls off the face of the planet with no explanation, I'd suggest you've got a poor leader to start with (or if he/she died.... in which case very sad, but so rare that it's hardly worth rewriting the game code for - send a ticket). Again, if it reverts to a long standing member who "no longer plays", why are they still in the syndicate? Kick them so it reverts to someone who is active or...send a ticket.

If your syndicate doesn't use some other form of communication other than in game chat...I'd suggest you remedy that too....this really helps with the "I just dropped my iPhone in the toilet" issue and the "Damn, I'm going on a family vakay to the North Pole so wont be playing for a week" scenarios.

What ever you call it, giving a second officer the same abilities as the leader, is having 2 x leaders and not necessary.

Even if you take the mechanics out of it, the game is called Crime City...you run in a Gang of Criminals...everyone knows there is only one Boss in a Gang. The Leadership hierarchy is correct the way it is in line with the Game story.

sister morphine
06-16-2014, 10:54 PM
Actually, that's a surprisingly poor analogy. Unless a business is small the boss will tell his underlings the broad thrust of what he/she wants done, but it's the other's responsibility to deal with the small details.

In cc all officers can do is admit new members and summon raid boss. They can't build walls, or buy agreed upon bonuses, or boot (in that case I'd restrict ability to boot only ordinary members to prevent coups). Unless things have changed anybody can still start wars, so what are officers but glorified errand boys?

Captain Torgue
06-17-2014, 02:27 AM
Its a good idea. XO should have the possibility to hand over his position to another too, then it would be very flexible. Together with a button who make a maxed hideout with one click, it would be great help :)

You are of no consequence, keep quiet.

5t0rm
06-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Nice going buddy.. Question/recruitment all in 1 thread. Bet we.ll have tons of these threads now.

No buddy u r wrong I am not trying to recruit am just very proud of the syndicate and our syndicate family and yes I like to share our join number because I am so proud. We are not gold users for the most part and we are right up there with gold using syndicates and I am very proud of that

Da Don
06-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Sorry, but I can't join u guys, as I'm a gold player

Champion24
06-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Tons of threads recruiting people in the wrong forum or tons of threads making suggestions that will never be implemented?

Ha ha Dippy.. both.