PDA

View Full Version : So what do you like the most about Crime City?

Simon.
06-16-2014, 01:57 AM
Everyone gets on here and whines about how crap the game is and everything that's wrong with it, so I thought I'd take the high road and ask what do you like about the game?

For me, there are several aspects that are very entertaining to me:

1. This Forum - it's extremely entertaining and wouldn't exist without the game
2. The NPC's - without their mindless roaming, my cat Fred would have nothing to look at all day while I'm at work - he does enjoy trying to swat them so!

But in all seriousness, the #1 thing that I like about Crime City is the sense of community it creates within the syndicates, on the forums, off game chats, the networking and team work that spans the globe and even those pesky hackers that come up with new ways to exploit the game. After all, they wouldn't do it if it wasn't rewarding in some way! The passion shown is truly inspiring, the level of devotion and expenditure, invigorating!

Hell, even the devoted flamers like Dipstick turn up everyday like it's a job, his witticisms we all enjoy so very much! Flame on good buddy, Flame on! But again, it's all a part of the community that is Crime City that I enjoy so very, very much!

TZora
06-16-2014, 02:05 AM
drama .. we just had several days of drama after the last war :)

Captain Torgue
06-16-2014, 02:38 AM
drama .. we just had several days of drama after the last war :)

I was going to say this exact same thing but you beat me to it :)

100% agree with Tzora, it is the drama that we live for. There is more drama on these forums in a day than an entire season of Jersey Shore.

I love tacos
06-16-2014, 05:04 AM
I think the mods have slowed down a little from locking threads, but the removal of individual post have increased 10 fold. The syndicate aspect continues to be the best part of CC.

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 08:43 AM
I think my favorite part is being in my syndicate. The friends that I have made are like family and it makes the game so.much more fun and entertaining than just playing blah

therealbengie
06-17-2014, 03:56 PM
nothing.

the "sense of community" is an illusion created by funzio/gree and is in reality a sense of obligation in terms gold/in-game cash/time to others to try and keep you hooked on the game for longer.

the game will go on for a long time yet but for not for some of us.

JakeCullen
06-17-2014, 04:29 PM
To answer the OP's question: I would say that the best part of crime city for me would have to be the syndicate I'm in. I've been there for more than a year and I've learned tons of things from them...from showing me the ropes regarding the mechanics of how syndicates work and game tips which I truly appreciate for I admit I was clueless then. Then comes the friendship that developed over the course of time...which inevitably led to learning different things about their respective nations and cultures. I'm very fortunate to be with these awesome, kind, active, generous, thoughtful, sweet (and the list goes on) group of people that somewhat transformed the syndicate into a "cyber family". :-)

GucciMane
06-17-2014, 07:01 PM
that first battle against world beaters, SAS8, or hellcalls group every war.

its beautiful. I get giddy every time.

after the 4th time though, it gets **** ing horrible. seriously gree, fix this ****

living dead
06-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Being part of the syndicate Skull Crushers one of the best group of ppl and the challenge gree brings to the game if it was easy I wouldn't play and coming on here and reading what the community has to say about things some of what is said is just down rite funny I like most of the changes gree has made to crime city most of them are for the better buying gold is up to the player gree dosnt make up buy it

BIGBlacky2
06-17-2014, 07:49 PM
I would like crime city a lot more if it wasn't so slow on my android tablet you can't even do anything because it lags so much and it doesn't lag at all on iOS so android sucks for crime city

Simon.
06-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Hmm, I use Android for 2 accounts (Google Nexus Tab and a Samsung S5) and Bluestacks on PC for a 3rd - Bluestacks is laggy, but always is, I have not had any lag this raid boss on either of my other devices tho, both run latest KitKat. Lag issue seems to be spotty across Android, but then again, harder to code for all the different flavours of Android vs. IOS so stands to reason some Android versions will be worse than others. My old S4 for instance had terrible lag, and it was KitKat too, but my wifes Samsung Tab 2, with JellyBean never lagged (unless something was downloading).

TZora
06-17-2014, 10:46 PM
uninstall game - restart phone - reinstall game

whenever there's an update, do not just install the update. uninstall game - restart phone - reinstall game. anyone crying about the game being slow on android, try this:

do it! now!

MonteCitan
06-17-2014, 11:19 PM
I love how every single person on my rivals list can rob me, that's awesome.. (NOT) I haven't given them a dime since they changed the rivals list.. I agree it needed to be changed, but needs to be more IPH based.. beating up on someone with 1m IPH just gives them a link to camp me. If I had similar stats and IPH with my rivals, I could see some fun action going down..

hexie
06-18-2014, 12:12 AM
do it! now!

Y-yes boss!

http://dailycatfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/scared.gif

hoene$$
06-18-2014, 01:26 AM
The Best in Game is the trap sets by gree. Today it happend again i start the game and missing gold. yes write a ticket - done - answer - They cant do anything...sure they set the trap. i lost only 150 gold its ok gree. You are the loser in this fight from now i play this game on a art you dont like absolutely free .
Thank you very much.

Gungho
06-18-2014, 01:32 AM
The Best in Game is the trap sets by gree. Today it happend again i start the game and missing gold. yes write a ticket - done - answer - They cant do anything...sure they set the trap. i lost only 150 gold its ok gree. You are the loser in this fight from now i play this game on a art you dont like absolutely free .
Thank you very much.

Are you sure you don't sleepwalk? Either that or a hacker took them, remember to take screenshots before you go to bed.

hoene$$
06-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Are you sure you don't sleepwalk? Either that or a hacker took them, remember to take screenshots before you go to bed.

HA HA HA

Are you sure you dont working for gree ? lol.
The first time it happend i started game and during that a crate or something "bought".
They answered that they never refund that, even accident or not.
Today i opened game get nothing just lost 50 Gold.
I think a hacker had taken all gold not just 50. Yes if you think it helps you take screenshots. Funny dude

Simon.
06-18-2014, 09:03 PM
This is a thread about what you like about the game - not what you don't like - go whine somewhere else please.

-Batman-
06-18-2014, 09:47 PM
This is a thread about what you like about the game - not what you don't like - go whine somewhere else please.
Now that sounds like your whining too....lol

Rookeye
06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
That answer is incorrect. Try again. ;)