PDA

View Full Version : Camping in Enemy Base....I know it's not nice.......but...

robmurphy
06-16-2014, 01:05 AM
We all have our targets that we regularly raid.

I know it's not nice, but it's the game.

Technical question - If you find a juicy base, but there's nothing worth raiding, if you sit in that base for an amount of time, do the red health bars on building ever appear when you're there?

Mcdoc
06-16-2014, 01:08 AM
We all have our targets that we regularly raid.

I know it's not nice, but it's the game.

Technical question - If you find a juicy base, but there's nothing worth raiding, if you sit in that base for an amount of time, do the red health bars on building ever appear when you're there?

Good of question Sheldon - but No - just like if you're sitting on your own base - your cash icons don't turn to raided if someone is hitting your buildings right in front of your eyes.

The best possible scenario of catching the enemy is if they are in your news feed and you just check in on their base every 7 minutes (like I do - muhahahahahahahaha)

robmurphy
06-16-2014, 01:39 AM
Hi McDoc

You're spot on about hitting people from your news feed. But that's really cocked up at the moment with dozens of individual pieces of information - i.e. you couldn't fend of ........ * 12 or more - so your juicy targets drop off the bottom much quicker.

Annoying

Sheepydons
06-16-2014, 01:50 AM
I have always wondered about this.
And now I know.
Thanks

robmurphy
06-16-2014, 01:57 AM
Another take on my original question.

If you know an opponents 24hr LE buildings 'usually' are ready to raid at say 10.00am. If you find his base at 9.30am and camp in there, even though the icons don't change, if you just keep hitting the chosen buildings, will they eventually pay out?

Gerard Figallo
06-16-2014, 02:56 AM
It's doesn't work like that eaitha mate, i have 2 accounts around the same level, 1 account is my main the other is my 'mains bank' i raid it when the buildings are ready, i've tried doing what you asked and it doesn't work, i've also notices there is about a 5 minute period between a buildings being ready too be collected and being able too raid a building.

robmurphy
06-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Good info Gerard, thanks

Guess it's just down to keeping a list and refreshing that rivals screen....

Rob

PITA4PRES
06-16-2014, 06:53 AM
It's doesn't work like that eaitha mate, i have 2 accounts around the same level, 1 account is my main the other is my 'mains bank' i raid it when the buildings are ready, i've tried doing what you asked and it doesn't work, i've also notices there is about a 5 minute period between a buildings being ready too be collected and being able too raid a building.

I don't know where you get that 5 minute period from, but I have logged on knowing my buildings were up for collection within a couple of minutes and had them come up and get raided immediately before I could collect from them. Someone just happens to visit while I am collecting and gets to a money building first.

Agent Orange
06-16-2014, 07:05 AM
Unless you find that base when the buildings are ready they will not suddenly become ready when you are sitting on them.

However I have seen one player with a three character user name who appears to have some sort of hack that was resetting the timers on your money buildings and then raiding them.

PITA4PRES
06-16-2014, 07:09 AM
My device is older and lags quite a bit, but it doesn't normally take me 5 minutes to collect my buildings unless I have to restart my device. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened that someone happens to visit at just the right time and is able to raid my buildings.

Gerard Figallo
06-16-2014, 08:40 AM
I've tried going too my other base as the buildings as immediately available however they never show up ASAP, it usually takes me a few minutes before i can raid them. It may have something too do with the internet connection or maying because both accounts are throughout the same IP address, who knows?

lemonhaze
06-16-2014, 09:30 AM
I've tried going too my other base as the buildings as immediately available however they never show up ASAP, it usually takes me a few minutes before i can raid them. It may have something too do with the internet connection or maying because both accounts are throughout the same IP address, who knows?
it does the same thing wit my main and mini..the buildings has a 3 min grace period that gree gives u time to collect after the 3 mins then the buildings pop up red for raiders to get

fatbodychris
06-16-2014, 03:10 PM
What if you were sitting in a base and did a "force refresh" will still in their base. Will that refresh the buildings or would you need to physically re-visit their base?

lemonhaze
06-16-2014, 03:16 PM
What if you were sitting in a base and did a "force refresh" will still in their base. Will that refresh the buildings or would you need to physically re-visit their base?

u gotta physically re-visit base

AdamInToronto
08-04-2014, 01:18 AM
it does the same thing wit my main and mini..the buildings has a 3 min grace period that gree gives u time to collect after the 3 mins then the buildings pop up red for raiders to get

You said 3 minute grace, someone earlier hinted at 5 minutes. I've tried collecting (from my main using my mini) as many as 6 minutes after a building was ripe, and still the building was not raidable. I tried again much later. Does anyone know what the actual grace period is?

Drakhoan
08-04-2014, 05:49 PM
You said 3 minute grace, someone earlier hinted at 5 minutes. I've tried collecting (from my main using my mini) as many as 6 minutes after a building was ripe, and still the building was not raidable. I tried again much later. Does anyone know what the actual grace period is?

Probably random as it depends on servers and how the stars align!

lemonhaze
08-04-2014, 08:37 PM

im on ios and i have timed it many times..its 3mins for me evertime..even buddys in my faction has stepped out the faction to have me reset a building and it was 3 mins so maybe it has something to do with the version we are useing or as drakhoan stated server issue..all i know for a fact is evertime its 3 mins for me even when raiding others and others raiding me