PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Health Out

2000y2k
06-15-2014, 07:19 PM
Not sure of start date but neither does Gree. Level 150 and 100 below or just pull it up.

Level 100 6375

Level 150 6376

reesiepuff
06-15-2014, 07:59 PM
yea i made a post that got fairly overlooked about this lol, health was dropped and really nice thing is folder requirement is gonna be much less for the end of prestige and masters

fatbodychris
06-15-2014, 08:47 PM
yea i made a post that got fairly overlooked about this lol, health was dropped and really nice thing is folder requirement is gonna be much less for the end of prestige and masters

And they're giving us a lot more time to collect folders. I'm not sure if that was a screw up on their part or they're hoping for forgiveness.

MadAtWorld
06-16-2014, 05:32 AM
And they're giving us a lot more time to collect folders. I'm not sure if that was a screw up on their part or they're hoping for forgiveness.

Hello? You haven't figured it out yet? Why would we need more folders... and have less to pay for lvl 100? Why would they lower health slightly? Add it up. They wouldn't. Of an FLTQ has higher energy targets, you have less of them or less kills. Lower means... MORE. So how much do you want to bet they have made Masters level mandatory instead of a bonus round, or made the number of kills higher? They don't go backwards without a leap forwards. Even this "gimme" boss event was to add something to it, and next time the health will be twice as much. Carrot, then stick.

reesiepuff
06-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Hello? You haven't figured it out yet? Why would we need more folders... and have less to pay for lvl 100? Why would they lower health slightly? Add it up. They wouldn't. Of an FLTQ has higher energy targets, you have less of them or less kills. Lower means... MORE. So how much do you want to bet they have made Masters level mandatory instead of a bonus round, or made the number of kills higher? They don't go backwards without a leap forwards. Even this "gimme" boss event was to add something to it, and next time the health will be twice as much. Carrot, then stick.

i'll bet anything they dont change the number of kills required. and to use your half-retarded words "they don't go backwards without a leap forwards" did you not see how much harder it got last time? The top teams that could complete masters had to spend thousands of gold on folders. yea thought so smh