PDA

View Full Version : Do you want old LE buildings re-released as money buildings?

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Would you support Gree re releasing old LE buildings as money buildings, with no unit rewards for upgrading.
-
Given most no votes will be from those that already have them and want to keep their advantage over the have-nots, will be interesting to see what the end result is amongst those that do want them.
-
also, all those no's that don't have them will buy them should they come out - go on, you know you will.

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 11:46 AM
A poll for this wont work because of bias. The players who have them dont want anyone else to get them and you have people that want to protect their own interest. I opt for them to be released at their original price because players who dont have them dont have IPHs to support them and good raid targets are pretty much at 0.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Bias aside, it'll still be interesting for the mods to see what people think. I assumed all no votes would be from those that want to protect their fortuitous monopoly. I'm more interested in seeing how far people on the yes side would go to get them

Suspect5
06-15-2014, 11:58 AM
i don't have all the buildings, i voted no and think its a terrible idea

mwfighter
06-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Bias aside, it'll still be interesting for the mods to see what people think. I assumed all no votes would be from those that want to protect their fortuitous monopoly. I'm more interested in seeing how far people on the yes side would go to get them

New players have the advantage to know Gree will screw you with high XP, older players did not know that. If one of the few perks was old LE (LIMITED EDITION, its 'LE' for a reason...) than it should be left as such.

What old players had to do to get these LE, is nothing what players have to face to get an LE now.

Back then vault was $10 mil and IPH was 10 times less than what someone could get now with all the bonuses Gree has handed out. So if they make the new LE $20 billion I can live with it, it will show the new players what we old timers had to go through just to be able to build it let alone upgrade it.

DIABLOPEZ
06-15-2014, 12:07 PM
No vote from me aswell,

Player since 7 months, my firts LE is Chili FDF.
Respect the old dogs of war!!!
Can't find enough targets to raid? Be more active, cash is out there!!!!!

ElMacho
06-15-2014, 12:14 PM
It's been said time and time again. They were "Limited time" buildings. I'm all for bringing some awesome "NEW" buildings in. If you bring back old ones then the current players that have them can't build them. If you bring in new buildings with comparable payout and cost everybody wins.

solo.modernwar
06-15-2014, 12:18 PM
New players have the advantage to know Gree will screw you with high XP, older players did not know that. If one of the few perks was old LE (LIMITED EDITION, its 'LE' for a reason...) than it should be left as such.

What old players had to do to get these LE, is nothing what players have to face to get an LE now.

Back then vault was $10 mil and IPH was 10 times less than what someone could get now with all the bonuses Gree has handed out. So if they make the new LE $20 billion I can live with it, it will show the new players what we old timers had to go through just to be able to build it let alone upgrade it.

I agree with this sentiment, and over 17 months ago, it was a hit and miss strategy for some players to get those LE buildings. A thread I still remember is the one from Ferr whose level 10 Anniversary Centers were "nerfing" all of his other max level buildings. Back then, that was an interesting read because very, very few could achieve that.

I voted "No" even though I don't have a single Anniversary Center or any Hacienda Villas... heck, I'd love to get one more AMR, but that's the intended nature of Limited Edition and believe me, I struggled for 10+ days just to get that one AMR, and it didn't get upgraded for ages. Man, I'm such a loser... but I digress. My personal preference is for newer LE buildings - and I don't mean the 7 hr to 18 hr type, if you know what I mean. :(

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 12:20 PM
No, actually everyone doesn't win. Those with the old buildings still have a huge iph advantage. And with iph now more important because of growlers etc, that's also a huge tactical advantage. Why should they have all the fun merely because they happened to be in the game when such great buildings were released, never to be seen again? Just because you've been around longer doesn't necessarily translate into more invested in the game you know - either in effort or dollars.

Ajk
06-15-2014, 12:38 PM
No, actually everyone doesn't win. Those with the old buildings still have a huge iph advantage. And with iph now more important because of growlers etc, that's also a huge tactical advantage. Why should they have all the fun merely because they happened to be in the game when such great buildings were released, never to be seen again? Just because you've been around longer doesn't necessarily translate into more invested in the game you know - either in effort or dollars.
If you had them and knew from experience what it took to get them I'm pretty sure you'd have a different outlook on it. (Even though you will probably say it wouldn't matter)

Limited means exactly that. I didn't buy vaults of cash to get them but I did endlessly raid and attack people for weeks to gather enough cash to get them. 100 million back then is about the equivalent of 20 billion today. All the while I was also being attacked and raided myself. The targets for cash raids are a lot higher today given all of the ltb's out there now. Try doing it raiding hitting mostly level 10 supply depots.

You really have no clue what it took and quite honestly I find it kind or disrespectful that you think it took hardly any effort.

Mcdoc
06-15-2014, 12:41 PM
The word "Limited" should be honored.

If you want better Cash output buildings - then make that your request to Gree

this current one we have pays out like 50+ million at level 10 - so focus on what's available and you can get a better IPH.

Even some if the regular buildings can pay several million at level 10 - like the a Space Center / Nano / Oil Rig

HERE's the bottom line:
If you still have a level 1 Nano
If you still have a level 1 Oil Rig
If you still have a level 1 Space Station . . . Then you shouldn't complain about old LTB's you didn't get because you obviously aren't trying to do the tough / patient work to build your IPH - you just want a "get rich quick" "I don't wanna wait mommy - I want it NOW" work ethic

if it was easy - everyone would do it. I wasn't able to get the Arctic Miners myself - I didn't work hard enough to earn them - I wish I had them because they are so tall - the output is good - but I didn't commit to getting them during the LIMITED TIME they were offered - so now I can just be motivated to never missing at least building a level one (2 of them) of each LTB when they come out in the hopes I can upgrade them more in the future.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 12:43 PM
I don't disrespect those that fought long and hard to get them. But what of those that just ponied up the cash to buy them? And there are those where that's all they did, we all know it. Why can't I just do the same now as they did then?

Ulrich von Bek
06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
I don't disrespect those that fought long and hard to get them. But what of those that just ponied up the cash to buy them? And there are those where that's all they did, we all know it. Why can't I just do the same now as they did then?

You can! buy the new LE's with real cash.

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 01:01 PM
If you had them and knew from experience what it took to get them I'm pretty sure you'd have a different outlook on it. (Even though you will probably say it wouldn't matter)

Limited means exactly that. I didn't buy vaults of cash to get them but I did endlessly raid and attack people for weeks to gather enough cash to get them. 100 million back then is about the equivalent of 20 billion today. All the while I was also being attacked and raided myself. The targets for cash raids are a lot higher today given all of the ltb's out there now. Try doing it raiding hitting mostly level 10 supply depots.

You really have no clue what it took and quite honestly I find it kind or disrespectful that you think it took hardly any effort.

I had 2 of the AC buildings. Took a long time to get them both but I lot them. Dont have them anymore but there were not that hard to get. Money was easy to come buy and with decent level buildings, it was easy. Everyone should have been able to get 1.

solo.modernwar
06-15-2014, 01:02 PM
McDoc, I remember that time and I recall you were putting near 100% of your income to the faction (we wanted to max out our faction defense before Greenland and we had a task master of a leader at the time lol... just kidding, we love ya, Thief!).

Also it should be noted that back then, we could hit players TWENTY times max, not the ten times that we have today... so we were hitting and being hit for $6 million per session and it wasn't unusual to lose $18 million in a 24 hour period. Coupled with looking for level 3 Oil Rigs or a rare level 7 Ore Mine, saving upwards of $100M cash was a tough thing to do!

DaBoss!
06-15-2014, 01:02 PM

No point in whining...........The buildings are called "Limited" for a reason.........

Suspect5
06-15-2014, 01:03 PM

no disrespect but you sound like a whiny little brat, there is so much wrong with this game and gree but this is NOT one of them. i suggest you upgrade the buildings you do have and get over it as im sure all your blds are not at 10...are they? it is obvious the majority does not like the idea so please get over it and take the advice YOU have in your signature

DaBoss!
06-15-2014, 01:05 PM
I had 2 of the AC buildings. Took a long time to get them both but I lot them. Dont have them anymore but there were not that hard to get. Money was easy to come buy and with decent level buildings, it was easy. Everyone should have been able to get 1.

May I ask why you don't have them anymore.....

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 01:09 PM
May I ask why you don't have them anymore.....

Got banned for using a energy glitch.

Adm. J(K96)
06-15-2014, 01:54 PM
I was here when the first LE's came out. My first was a Curragh, though I probably could have gotten myself a Jinai if I had pushed jus a little bit harder. They were there, I missed them, and now it's done. Let them stand as reminders of just who's base it is you are raiding when you see them.

Amxze
06-15-2014, 02:08 PM
I voted no its called LIMITED for a reason

Ajk
06-15-2014, 02:10 PM
Let them stand as reminders of just who's base it is you are raiding when you see them.

This too. They are kind of a nostalgia type thing. A status symbol. If everyone had them it would take away from this.

A badge of honor if you will.

Arc Burn
06-15-2014, 03:20 PM
This too. They are kind of a nostalgia type thing. A status symbol. If everyone had them it would take away from this.

A badge of honor if you will.

Well put. Couldn't agree more.

Chimera
06-15-2014, 03:44 PM
if it was easy - everyone would do it.

A little MW history.
The AC appeared a couple of weeks before Christmas 2012. Its availability was posted by a forumite. The post was “Luckily I was glancing through my available buildings and spotted this”. There was no in-game announcement, it just appeared in the store. So, those who did not read the forum may have gone days or possibly weeks without knowing the building was there. Also, no one knew how long it would be available for purchase. It was not called limited, just Anniversary Center. So there was confusion on how to get the funds for the building and if there was any urgency. No one was certain. Some players sold practically everything on their base to be able to buy one. Another player jokingly contemplated not getting his wife a Christmas gift but instead use real money to buy gold and get the building. Others thought they would continue to save their in-game cash (if they could without losing to raids) and buy the building at a later date. But for most, the building would be clearly out-of-reach for a long time.
There was understandable bitterness when the building disappeared after about 2 ˝ weeks without any announcement. Really, through no fault of their own, many players lost the chance to purchase one. Those that did have one were glad they quickly made the moves necessary to get one. Those players who purchased the building made difficult in-game sacrifices and some made real life sacrifices.
Not everyone understands this kind of dedication to the game but many of you do.
I think you can guess how I feel.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 05:42 PM
I understand the whole right of passage - badge of honour thing. But gree doesn't. For them, money talks. The old-timers are getting fewer and farther between, and those that are left are burning out and retiring or going gold free. Where does Grees future income come from? That's right, fresh players. And what do fresh players want - the same opportunities the old timers had. Who will gree listen to and structure the game to suit? Do the math. I bet the old LE's are coming back, and I'm an old-timer not unhappy at the prospect. At least there will be more raid targets.

Evil Mastermind
06-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Honestly, I don't care either way. I have them. If more people had them, I could raid them. I would prefer they just made my original gold cash buildings more relevant...up the output on those so that I don't feel like it was huge waste of money.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 05:51 PM
I can't help but wonder how many no voters that DONT have the old buildings would stick to their principles and not buy them should they become available again. Maybe 10% would turn them down out of principle do you think?? :p

DFI
06-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Well if we get to roll back the clock, then let me reallocate skill points. Maybe shave 150 levels off my player? I doubt these whiners have gotten the current LE buildings to lv10. Mine are all still 6-8, some at 1. I think we've all got some work to do before this topic needs any resolution.

Ajk
06-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Dammit Danger Mouse, stop poking the bear(GREE). You may get what you want, but, usually with them its going to cost you, and your not going to like it.

Evil Mastermind, nice avatar.

DFI, If they are going to give the buildings then your damn right, I want a skill point reset too.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 07:05 PM
I'll keep poking the bear mate, I suspect you're right based on Gree rollout track record that it may all end up collapsed in a disastrous heap in the corner, but lets cross that bridge should we get the opportunity to get there. Bring em on.
-
And an opportunity to skill reset would be nice :D. Already ticketed Gree on that one, but no dice - yet :cool:

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 08:38 PM
bumpety bump bump

Gringo1
06-15-2014, 09:13 PM
They should not bring them back but make building like those now they are lik 100million for one building make them lik 25 or sumthing with over 500k every 12 hours or so it's terrible how expensive they are

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Simple truth is, every single one of you guys that don't currently have all of these buildings would jump all over the opportunity to buy them should they become available again. Every one of you. Deny it and keep a straight face.

Suspect5
06-15-2014, 11:28 PM
Simple truth is, every single one of you guys that don't currently have all of these buildings would jump all over the opportunity to buy them should they become available again. Every one of you. Deny it and keep a straight face.

are you simple minded? that's not the point.
can we get a lock on this one its served its purpose

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 11:35 PM
why lock it, because it might not show what you want???
-

are you simple minded? that's not the point.
can we get a lock on this one its served its purpose

WAZZABANGA
06-15-2014, 11:48 PM

Dude, you are beating a dead horse. my mini for one doesn't have those LTBs and sure don't want them back because it would create drama. The players that have them, earned them, and invested heavily to get them. So do the same with what you have now and upgrade your oil rigs, Biotechs to level 10(if you do at all), then you can have a chance of buying all the future expensive bldgs. WHAT's YOUR IPH by the way? Coz if you don't have anything above 200M don't bother requesting for the Artic Mining Rig(i know this because my main has it on lvl 3 = 1.5B+). Gree should specifically bring back the Mongolian Base just for your device.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 12:04 AM
Well, given CJ has already said gree are considering a limited rerelease, the horse is far from dead and may just win the day.
-
Just fanning the flames so those ideas gel and come to be.

WAZZABANGA
06-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Well, given CJ has already said gree are considering a limited rerelease, the horse is far from dead and may just win the day.
-
Just fanning the flames so those ideas gel and come to be.

Where is CJ now? and where is the link to the thread that proves what CJ said? Consideration is just that. it does not mean they will do it and given gree's uncanny treatment of its customers, your request is definitely catching the high tides.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 12:23 AM
do a search of the forums, it's out there. Do your own leg work.
-

Where is CJ now? and where is the link to the thread that proves what CJ said? Consideration is just that. it does not mean they will do it and given gree's uncanny treatment of its customers, your request is definitely catching the high tides.

WAZZABANGA
06-16-2014, 12:37 AM
do a search of the forums, it's out there. Do your own leg work.
-

I don't even want the LTBs. You are just saying things without proof and if you haven't learned yet, in these forums referencing to what mods say without proof does not help your thread. GL

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 12:41 AM
I don't even want the LTBs. You are just saying things without proof and if you haven't learned yet, in these forums referencing to what mods say without proof does not help your thread. GL
-
So, just because you haven't seen it and can't be bothered looking, it doesn't exist. How does that work out for you in real life?

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 12:46 AM
Consider this a community service announcement. From CJ on previous threads regarding LE building rerelease.

"That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them."

WAZZABANGA
06-16-2014, 01:02 AM
-
So, just because you haven't seen it and can't be bothered looking, it doesn't exist. How does that work out for you in real life?

It works fine because every claim or reference i make, i provide proof even if MOST people already know about it. That way, those to whom that claim was unknown, might be given a direction and read more about it if they wish.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 05:41 AM
Bumpety bump bump

Paisthecoolest
06-16-2014, 06:50 AM
I don't have all the buildings. I voted no

Lift Ticket
06-16-2014, 07:03 AM
I liked the oil refineries level 4+, those were my fav targets....lvl 3 oil rigs, WoW...that seems like ages ago!!

1GaDawg85
06-16-2014, 07:19 AM
I want old LTB's back....

Chujoza
06-16-2014, 07:57 AM
As many players say they shouldn't be re-released.
I am a new player and I couldn't even get the Amstel Hotel :mad: but they are limited so they were available for a certain amount of time and now they are gone :(.
Although GREE should make the new buildings with nice output and decent price like the Carcel de Cuba or The Absolute Towers.

Cheers, Chujoza

Pidgeot
06-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Another reason I want the old ones is because they look nice. I would prefer they not release a huge payout building right now because it would make the IPH gap larger. Releasing the first 3 again would start to close that gap.

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 09:38 AM
i dont have the 2nd lebuilding n i voted no. there is a reason why they r called LE BUILDING. (back then the ppl that r not in forum won't notice the le building unless they check the store. When i finally noticed them n save up the $$(just needed 12m), my faction was matched up with pun n pawn 110m gone).
is kind of funny reading this thread b/c a lot of ppl wanted the old LE building now, but not b4 b/c they IPH to support those buildings now n b4. u ppl only wanted the old LE BUilding back b/c of the new cash units. STOP complaining n go raid other players base to get the cash for the units( like how we raid other ppl base to get the first three LE BUlding) no pain no game.

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 09:45 AM
the only good LEBs WERE the first 3 lol. if they bring back the LEB wht happen to the old players. if the players have them all they can do is sit n watch the new players to close the gap.

megaants
06-16-2014, 01:27 PM
heck no, people had to sell half their base and then put money in to get it.

I had one of the higher IPH then about 500k, and that building is 100 mil, so counting for inflation and bonuses.

if the building cost 200 X IPH X % cost reduction and make the building about 50 billion or more then sure. but unless you are willing to pay revelant to what the IPH of back then is then no.

megaants
06-16-2014, 01:35 PM
ohh wait, while you are at it, make sure they launch the thing mid cycle WITHOUT announcement and set it to a random end date.

but also keep the IPH you get the same with the current LTB that older players get.

so are you willing to spend say 50 bil or more for it?

SimonH
06-16-2014, 04:09 PM
I only have a 250k IPH and would love to get some of the buildings. But, instead of re-adding old ones, I'd support adding different tiers of each (new) building. I mean..I can't afford 110m for a new building...but maybe 5-10m would be reasonable.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Well, results so far say that more votes are for bringing them back than not, and given most of the nots already have them (and the rest will buy them anyway should they come back, you know you will) I'd say it's something Gree should take note.

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 04:53 PM
the poll itself is bias to start off :( . . . 3 yes to 1 no ofc there will be more votes to yes side.

Unfair for the new players? BS. the old players waste thousand of $$ b4 to have a stats of 10m b4 n now u just need 100$ to have 20m stats. how is that fair to them????
stop ur bithing n upgrade the buildings u have n dont miss any more LEB

Miss Soprano
06-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Gree just bring them out!

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 05:45 PM
the poll itself is bias to start off :( . . . 3 yes to 1 no ofc there will be more votes to yes side.

Unfair for the new players? BS. the old players waste thousand of $$ b4 to have a stats of 10m b4 n now u just need 100$ to have 20m stats. how is that fair to them????
stop ur bithing n upgrade the buildings u have n dont miss any more LEB

No is no, how many different ways are there to say N O ?? :p and so far less than half of respondents, not votes, say no. If anything the bias is on the no side as most of them already have the buildings and want to exclude everyone else from the club.

And unless I'm mistaken, the old players can ALSO now get inflated stats easily, and probably a lot easier than the new players as they can buy money units with money from these monstrous high iph buildings they don't want new players to get access to. So please, either stop your blithing or think first.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 07:43 PM
bumpety bump bump

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 07:58 PM
No is no, how many different ways are there to say N O ?? :p and so far less than half of respondents, not votes, say no. If anything the bias is on the no side as most of them already have the buildings and want to exclude everyone else from the club.

And unless I'm mistaken, the old players can ALSO now get inflated stats easily, and probably a lot easier than the new players as they can buy money units with money from these monstrous high iph buildings they don't want new players to get access to. So please, either stop your blithing or think first.

u can have a poll with yes , no and "maybe". most of the votes for mayb went to yes. bias on "NO" ofc there will b bias on no side, but there will b more biases on the yes sides b/c they dont have it.
So answer this question for me, if gree did bring out the OLD LEB; wht does the old players get from the OLD LEB???
NOTHING but watch. so how is this fair to the old player? ? ?
plus most of the LEB dont come with reward units system.

b4 the inflated on stats n income ppl used real $$ on some of the LEB(such as the first 3 LEB). N now with the crazy inflated stats n income u want gree to bring back the OLD LEB. N y didnt u ask gree to bring back the old LEB "b4" the new inflated cash units came out?
there r alot of thread about "bring ack the OLD LEB" after the new inflated cash units show up

u need to stop bithing n think first. i dont have some of the old LEB i still voted "no".

ckos2
06-16-2014, 08:04 PM
I voted no, my reasons are in previous posts.

Although I don't want them back, if they did come, they should be offered to all, including those who already have them.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 08:07 PM
u can have a poll with yes , no and "maybe". most of the votes for mayb went to yes. bias on "NO" ofc there will b bias on no side, but there will b more biases on the yes sides b/c they dont have it.
So answer this question for me, if gree did bring out the OLD LEB; wht does the old players get from the OLD LEB???
NOTHING but watch. so how is this fair to the old player? ? ?
plus most of the LEB dont come with reward units system.

b4 the inflated on stats n income ppl used real $$ on some of the LEB(such as the first 3 LEB). N now with the crazy inflated stats n income u want gree to bring back the OLD LEB. N y didnt u ask gree to bring back the old LEB "b4" the new inflated cash units came out?
there r alot of thread about "bring ack the OLD LEB" after the new inflated cash units show up

u need to stop bithing n think first. i dont have some of the old LEB i still voted "no".

Oops, touched a nerve ;)
-
and I bet my entire IPH that if gree brought them out again as money buildings you would buy them. Deny that and keep a straight face. :rolleyes:

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 08:13 PM
I must say I love the way everyone is so concerned as to what is fair for the old players when they have been enjoying a massive IPH boost for two years to the exclusion of everyone else....... the poor, poor things :cool:

P-TeCH
06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
You won't get any old LE buildings if you missed em, thats the whole point of them being limited. I missed out on the Antarctic rigs and I still regret it (best 48h building out there).

I see your point though, they messed up with the first some LE's making them too strong money wise. The last seven or so were pure garbage, I only got and upgraded them for the units.
It makes it kinda unfair if you start a new game now or started recently. The classic buildings are no match for any of the first several LE's and the new ones they put out recently are crap too. At the same time, IPH has become more important cause of the new cash units.

but hey since now the unit prices for upgrading the LE's are sh*t too (in relation to the enormous stat inflation), they are seeing a decrease in real money spent on the LE's. That has them thinking right now and it wont be long and they will come up with something new. Either the pay out will get better again or they will reward better units for upgrading.

On a side note I think its a shame how they dealt with the buildings in general. There's gotta be some system in there, the math behind it should somehow add up otherwise its not even fun to play it. F*ck with the pay out schedule, i'm fine with that. However give us a building which costs billions to upgrade and outputs less than half than other buildings do at HALF the price?? And give up a 50k unit as a "reward" when I can get 500k in stats with 500 million cash? Where's the logic here?
And what I'm gonna do with all the buildings I upgraded the first year of this game, even my lvl 10 oil rigs are worth sh*t now. That was hell of an achievement back then. Everything below LE's just rots and is not even worth selling it now.
Really, I don't need no old LE's but I sure hope they think this whole thing through and get some fresh air on our bases. This game needs change.

Cheers

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 08:59 PM
I must say I love the way everyone is so concerned as to what is fair for the old players when they have been enjoying a massive IPH boost for two years to the exclusion of everyone else....... the poor, poor things :cool:

i love how u just ignored the opinions from NO side. Y r u even making an poll when u R going TO ignore the opinions from NO side anyway?
U, my friend, r funny. "what is fair for the old players when they have been enjoying a massive IPH boost for two years"
ya during those 2 yrs game cashes r pretty much useless. 14m for an 90 att sea units good luck with that (90 *2000= 180k of att, good job with that).
ANSWER THIS QUESTION FIRST. WHY DIDNT YOU ASK GREE TO BRING BACK THE OLD LEB DURING THOSE 2YRS (PRETTY SURE IS 1) UNTIL NOW? ? N DO U REALLY CARE ABOUT THE MASSIVE IPH OR YOU JUST CARE ABOUT THE NEW CASH UNITS?
R U REALLY DOING THIS A FAVOR FOR THE NEW PLAYERS? OR U JUST DOING THIS SO U CAN HAVE THE OLD LEB THAT U DIDNT WANT TO BUILD DURING THAT TIME?

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 09:10 PM
the question here is do we want GREE to bring back the old leb.
the answer for me is no i dont want gree to bring back the old leb.
But if gree did bring them back, ofc i will buy them. Y wont i?? since gree ardy bring them back y not just buy them? im not a baka.
HOWEVER, the question is do we want gree to bring them back or not , n not question r we going buy them or not

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Ok fine :-). You'll buy the buildings. That's all gree would want to know. Thanks for participating :-)

Auspex
06-16-2014, 09:54 PM
I missed the first 3 LE buildings literally cause I wasn't playing much and would have bought them if I had even noticed their release.

BUT THEY WERE LE.

I missed out, why would we bring them back? I also missed a lot of boost units and health boosts etc. Bringing them back is like giving everyone a ribbon for participating. Maybe we could ask Gree to make a 'Special Server' for people that think logging on should make them a winner.

I'm sure there will be many more even better items coming, why not play looking toward the future rather than looking back. Thinking people who saved huge cash with a tiny bank and probably got raided for 1/2 of it are somehow being treated better is just sad. Sorry if I hit a nerve but don't be all whinny cause someone else got something they worked hard for when you didn't.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 09:59 PM
I missed the first 3 LE buildings literally cause I wasn't playing much and would have bought them if I had even noticed their release.

BUT THEY WERE LE.

I missed out, why would we bring them back? I also missed a lot of boost units and health boosts etc. Bringing them back is like giving everyone a ribbon for participating. Maybe we could ask Gree to make a 'Special Server' for people that think logging on should make them a winner.

I'm sure there will be many more even better items coming, why not play looking toward the future rather than looking back. Thinking people who saved huge cash with a tiny bank and probably got raided for 1/2 of it are somehow being treated better is just sad. Sorry if I hit a nerve but don't be all whinny cause someone else got something they worked hard for when you didn't.

Why would they bring them back? Why does gree do anything?
-
Money. Get enough people asking for them and willing to pay for it, then stand back and watch it happen.
-
In fact, Gree has already made statements on the forum that they are considering a rerelease for those that missed out. I'm just adding to the impetus to make it happen.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 10:16 PM
[On a side note I think its a shame how they dealt with the buildings in general. There's gotta be some system in there, the math behind it should somehow add up otherwise its not even fun to play it. F*ck with the pay out schedule, i'm fine with that. However give us a building which costs billions to upgrade and outputs less than half than other buildings do at HALF the price?? And give up a 50k unit as a "reward" when I can get 500k in stats with 500 million cash? Where's the logic here?
And what I'm gonna do with all the buildings I upgraded the first year of this game, even my lvl 10 oil rigs are worth sh*t now. That was hell of an achievement back then. Everything below LE's just rots and is not even worth selling it now.
Really, I don't need no old LE's but I sure hope they think this whole thing through and get some fresh air on our bases. This game needs change.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's the solution. Bring back old LTE buildings as gold buildings with high IPH but no unit bonus for upgrade. Then people have to really decide whether they want them enough to pay gold and bases get good income buildings again to replace all the rubbish that litters the countryside now.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 01:00 AM
bumpety bump bump

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 06:38 AM
[On a side note I think its a shame how they dealt with the buildings in general. There's gotta be some system in there, the math behind it should somehow add up otherwise its not even fun to play it. F*ck with the pay out schedule, i'm fine with that. However give us a building which costs billions to upgrade and outputs less than half than other buildings do at HALF the price?? And give up a 50k unit as a "reward" when I can get 500k in stats with 500 million cash? Where's the logic here?

Cheers

Maybe that's the solution. Bring back old LTE buildings as gold buildings with high IPH but no unit bonus for upgrade. Then people have to really decide whether they want them enough to pay gold and bases get good income buildings again to replace all the rubbish that litters the countryside now.[/QUOTE]

how long have u been playing this game? i really need to ask this question now.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Maybe that's the solution. Bring back old LTE buildings as gold buildings with high IPH but no unit bonus for upgrade. Then people have to really decide whether they want them enough to pay gold and bases get good income buildings again to replace all the rubbish that litters the countryside now.

how long have u been playing this game? i really need to ask this question now.[/QUOTE]

Almost 2 years. A couple of months before factions first started. You??

Brizzol
06-17-2014, 06:47 AM
I think everyone should have the chance to purchase whether it be for gold or cash.... Will it happen though? Probably not.

BostonHammer
06-17-2014, 06:58 AM
Sure, if people that worked hard to get them before when IPHs were much lower are allowed to purchase two more.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 07:14 AM
sry but this poll is misleading. WHY? b/c the question is "Do you want Gree to rerelease old LE buildings?" if the answers r yes and no then it is fine. However, u add i want to buy old LE into the answers which help a lot of ppl to vote for the yes side. the answers.

u play this game for 2 yrs, then u should no that the the rewards units only came out three or 4 LEBs ago. the old LEB u want it back doest have a rewards system to go with from the start.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 07:40 AM
sry but this poll is misleading. WHY? b/c the question is "Do you want Gree to rerelease old LE buildings?" if the answers r yes and no then it is fine. However, u add i want to buy old LE into the answers which help a lot of ppl to vote for the yes side. the answers.

u play this game for 2 yrs, then u should no that the the rewards units only came out three or 4 LEBs ago. the old LEB u want it back doest have a rewards system to go with from the start.

And if you'd been around then you'd know (a) that rewards buildings have been around for about a year, a lot longer than you guess at; and (b) I've posted previously that I just want the buildings without any bonus.

CDR Triple-Blade
06-17-2014, 07:44 AM

And yet, "no" still is the clear winner.

Chujoza
06-17-2014, 07:47 AM
Overall more players voted for ''Yes''

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 07:49 AM
And yet, "no" still is the clear winner.

Um no, less than 50% of responders vote no.
-
Which means more than 50% of responders chose a yes option.
-
Maths not a strong point?

Twist of Cain
06-17-2014, 07:51 AM
Overall more players voted for ''Yes''

Overall there are more "Yes" options than "No"

Just sayin

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 07:52 AM
Overall there are more "Yes" options than "No"

Just sayin

How many options do you need to say no?

Twist of Cain
06-17-2014, 07:56 AM
How many options do you need to say no?

How about this for a second "No" option

No, but if Gree does release them I would buy them.

Ajk
06-17-2014, 07:59 AM
Or, no but if they did release them those that have them already should be able to build more.

Twist of Cain
06-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Or, no but if they did release them those that have them already should be able to build more.

Well looky there......another "No" option

tomcat123
06-17-2014, 08:01 AM
It was me who post a thread below to discuss this issue, actually another reason that I want to have the old LE building is they are much fancy than the tiny ugly ones that we are building each month. lol

Ajk
06-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Lol. They must of laid of their best graphics designer.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Neither of those are no options. They're yes, but only if I can get some. So you're saying true nos are even less than currently voted? That's good to know ;)

Twist of Cain
06-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Neither of those are no options. They're yes, but only if I can get some. So you're saying true nos are even less than currently voted? That's good to know ;)

or vise versa

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 08:17 AM
Well, from Grees point of view, all they're interested in is how many people will buy them. Both your no options plus all the yes votes apparently ;)

Ajk
06-17-2014, 08:18 AM

Then you would whine about why do they get more buildings then me? Going right back to that entitlement thing. Bottom line is you will only be happy if it benefits you and not the ones that actually put the time in to earn them. Like someone said. It's like arguing with a 3 yr old who wants my toys.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 08:42 AM
What, just because you've been in the game longer gives you special privileges? All gree care about is the NEXT gold purchase, not last years. Remember that. Entitlement?? Pffftttt.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 08:48 AM
reward units have been for a yr for LEB?? u, my friend, r funny. the reward units system only been around for a few months not a yr.

bottom line the argument u made r like a 3 yrs old who wants a toy that u dont have. the only reason u want the OLD LEB back b/c of the new cash units. i dont remember seeing ppl asking gree to bring those building back b4 the new units.
the Bottom line is not one of u (not at many as now) argued or want the OLD LEB back b4 the new cash units (u pl have 2 whole yrs to request or argue to re-release them until the new cash units.)

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 08:50 AM
where were u 5 months ago about wanting the old LEB???

Mikethegreat88
06-17-2014, 08:59 AM
The poll is asking people if they want something cool that other people have. Of course you're going to get a lot of people to say yes. Make a poll asking everyone if they want a Ferrari and you'll get a lot of yes's too. It doesn't mean gree should give it to them. What I find very surprising is that only 52.5% chose a Yes option. I would have expected at least 90% since a large majority of members don't have the AC, AMR, or Alexandria Villa. That says a lot.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:00 AM
Banned, where were you that you don't remember the Queensland Barracks from July last year had bonus units??

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:02 AM
The poll is asking people if they want something cool that other people have. Of course you're going to get a lot of people to say yes. Make a poll asking everyone if they want a Ferrari and you'll get a lot of yes's too. It doesn't mean gree should give it to them. What I find very surprising is that only 52.5% chose a Yes option. I would have expected at least 90% since a large majority of members don't have the AC, AMR, or Alexandria Villa. That says a lot.

Actually, what it says is that a lot of old timers that have them are on the forums.

mrskll
06-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Yes! I would like some older LE buildings to come back out!

Twist of Cain
06-17-2014, 09:16 AM
Banned, where were you that you don't remember the Queensland Barracks from July last year had bonus units??

He burned you there jinjack292

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 09:18 AM
plz answer my question n dont just ignore them. u created an poll, but u r ignoring the opinions from no side, so wht is this point this or bump up if u going just ignore the opinions from no side?

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:25 AM
plz answer my question n dont just ignore them. u created an poll, but u r ignoring the opinions from no side, so wht is this point this or bump up if u going just ignore the opinions from no side?

Sorry dude, but you lost credibility a few posts back

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 09:26 AM

pretty sure they stop that one n bring then back again a few LEB ago

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 09:27 AM
Sorry dude, but you lost credibility a few posts back

n few posts back u dont answer my question too. so u just ignoring opinion from no side

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:30 AM
n few posts back u dont answer my question too. so u just ignoring opinion from no side

What makes you think I have to answer any questions? And you've obviously no clue as every building since the Queensland has had bonus units.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 09:45 AM
What makes you think I have to answer any questions? And you've obviously no clue as every building since the Queensland has had bonus units.

yes i do agree that i have no clue about the bonus units after queensand b/c those units were so bad that i dont even brother to look at them. n who can remember those little info from a yr ago???
yes u dont have to answer any of the questions, but the way how u force ur opinions to other is kind disrespectful. U dont even want to accept opinions from no side, so this whole thread or poll is kind of pointless dont u think so? if u want more ppl to agree with u, u should at least answer some of the questions from no side 2.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:57 AM
yes i do agree that i have no clue about the bonus units after queensand b/c those units were so bad that i dont even brother to look at them. n who can remember those little info from a yr ago???
yes u dont have to answer any of the questions, but the way how u force ur opinions to other is kind disrespectful. U dont even want to accept opinions from no side, so this whole thread or poll is kind of pointless dont u think so? if u want more ppl to agree with u, u should at least answer some of the questions from no side 2.

Whatever dude. Don't like getting your backside caught swinging in the breeze huh?

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:01 AM
And for the record, I'm not ignoring points from the no side, I just don't agree with them. Kinda like they don't agree with me. Fair enough, free country. At least where I'm from anyway.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Whatever dude. Don't like getting your backside caught swinging in the breeze huh?
"Don't like getting your backside caught swinging in the breeze huh?" i love how ppl caught me doing thing wrong b/c then i will have more space to learn.
well at least i admit that i am wrong. wht about u? do u ever try to listen to other???

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:05 AM
"Don't like getting your backside caught swinging in the breeze huh?" i love how ppl caught me doing thing wrong b/c then i will have more space to learn.
well at least i admit that i am wrong. wht about u? do u ever try to listen to other???

Only when they know what they're talking about.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 10:06 AM
And for the record, I'm not ignoring points from the no side, I just don't agree with them. Kinda like they don't agree with me. Fair enough, free country. At least where I'm from anyway.

yes u dont agree to them, but did u try to listen to them? why didnt u ask for those old LEB to b re-release a few months, but now?

Ajk
06-17-2014, 10:14 AM
What, just because you've been in the game longer gives you special privileges? All gree care about is the NEXT gold purchase, not last years. Remember that. Entitlement?? Pffftttt.
Ummm... Yes! That's why they are limited edition. You weren't here to earn them. Not your fault and certainly not mine. Ask for a building that pays similar, pretty simple.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:15 AM
yes u dont agree to them, but did u try to listen to them? why didnt u ask for those old LEB to b re-release a few months, but now?

As I said, I was banned. Where were you 8 months ago when I asked? Not here, obviously.

Kefa
06-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Based on the forum, LE buildings must be the most popular thing in the whole game. There's nearly always at least one thread on the front page either asking "when is the next LE building coming out" or asking "please release old LE buildings for new players".

It would be cool if Chevrolet also re-released the 1978 Limited Edition Indy Pace Car Corvette so that people who were too young (or too broke) to get one can have a new opportunity at an old thing, but that's not going to happen either.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Ummm... Yes! That's why they are limited edition. You weren't here to earn them. Not your fault and certainly not mine. Ask for a building that pays similar, pretty simple.

Well, now that you mention it I disagree with the whole limited thing. Buildings are the only thing you can buy where you may never get anything comparable again. Units increase with time relative to what you pay for them. Hence the recent stat increase to shake it up a bit and give newcomers a chance to get even. But nothing has ever caught up to those few early buildings so new comers are always disadvantaged. I get why that's the case (those early buildings were way beyond the average punter to acquire, so drop it down a notch for subsequent releases) but it's still a case of the lucky few who hot in early having a massive advantage over everyone else that can never be caught up, no matter how much gold you throw at it.
-
That's the point I'm making.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Based on the forum, LE buildings must be the most popular thing in the whole game. There's nearly always at least one thread on the front page either asking "when is the next LE building coming out" or asking "please release old LE buildings for new players".

It would be cool if Chevrolet also re-released the 1978 Limited Edition Indy Pace Car Corvette so that people who were too young (or too broke) to get one can have a new opportunity at an old thing, but that's not going to happen either.

I don't think building a car can really be compared to releasing a fake game building, do you? But, if there was enough demand to create a market and they thought they could make money from it, then sure they would. And so will gree. As you say, LE are popular.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 10:35 AM
As I said, I was banned. Where were you 8 months ago when I asked? Not here, obviously.

ofc im not here, i just created this acc a few months ago.
this whole comment just become useless :(.
if u r willing to use $$$ to buy those old LEB, then y not get it from other player

Ajk
06-17-2014, 10:37 AM
I'll never catch up to SUP players, or Seal Team Six players, or the VFF players or anyone else in the top 50 for that matter, no matter how much gold I throw at it. They have bonuses they earned I never had a chance at. Your argument isn't really solid. Those bonuses are gone forever, there will be more though, buildings also. Earn them. Stop crying about everyone else's game and worry about your own.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:37 AM
ofc im not here, i just created this acc a few months ago.
this whole comment just become useless :(.
if u r willing to use $$$ to buy those old LEB, then y not get it from other player

How genius? How, pray tell, do I buy a building from another player?? As I said, I only listen to those who know what they're talking about........

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:41 AM
I'll never catch up to SUP players, or Seal Team Six players, or the VFF players or anyone else in the top 50 for that matter, no matter how much gold I throw at it. They have bonuses they earned I never had a chance at. Your argument isn't really solid. Those bonuses are gone forever, there will be more though, buildings also. Earn them. Stop crying about everyone else's game and worry about your own.

Earned is the key word. That could only be achieved with effort, no shortcuts possible. Buildings however could be bought outright. Yes, a lot did it the hard way, but others just bought them in minutes, and then that option was removed from everyone else. That's the difference

Richard79
06-17-2014, 10:43 AM
I voted no!! My reason for that is there sposed to be limited, i dont have them all and would love to have them but the fact of it is i didnt have the balls to save and buy them then so why should i get a second chance to buy them now? If i had them all id be pizzed if new accounts could just start up and build them.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 10:44 AM
How genius? How, pray tell, do I buy a building from another player?? As I said, I only listen to those who know what they're talking about........

for real now??? do i have to say everything for u?? i remember i can buy a game acc (cabal) from another retire players

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 10:46 AM
for real now??? do i have to say everything for u?? i remember i can buy a game acc (cabal) from another retire players

And you do realise that is against the TOC? Besides, I want to play my account as it has achievements I earned. Not to mention you just made a complete mockery of listening to the whole no opinion argument you railed about earlier. What better way to spit all over the idea of honouring someone else's effort than to just buy it, lock stock and barrel.

GrimAmoeba
06-17-2014, 10:59 AM
I voted no!! My reason for that is there sposed to be limited, i dont have them all and would love to have them but the fact of it is i didnt have the balls to save and buy them then so why should i get a second chance to buy them now? If i had them all id be pizzed if new accounts could just start up and build them.

The only LTB's I have are ones from December 2013 on. Didn't play game before that and I don't even think these should be available. They were limited and should remain that way. I would sure want a few of them (Arctic Mining). Maybe something similar would come out in the future

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 11:06 AM
And you do realise that is against the TOC? Besides, I want to play my account as it has achievements I earned. Not to mention you just made a complete mockery of listening to the whole no opinion argument you railed about earlier. What better way to spit all over the idea of honouring someone else's effort than to just buy it, lock stock and barrel.

This is wht I want u to say the answer. U, my friend, just answer the question y the no players don't want the rerelease of old LEB.
u want to have a pride of achievements u earned. N if they rerelease wht kind of achievements will that b?

Jjqr
06-17-2014, 01:08 PM
I would like to see more energy- and regen boost rewards for low level / stats players.
Play for 9 months now, bur only get 3 energy every minute, and regeneration takes more then one hour...

the old strong players become stronger and low level players never get close...

must be easy for gree to fix this with the individual WD prices, low level score most of the time less points

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 06:11 PM
This is wht I want u to say the answer. U, my friend, just answer the question y the no players don't want the rerelease of old LEB.
u want to have a pride of achievements u earned. N if they rerelease wht kind of achievements will that b?

I did say I didn't agree with the sentiment, didn't i? Merely stating that your support of that position is farcical if you advocate buying someone's game where they did ALL the heavy lifting for you. A tad hypocritical wouldn't you say??

carlos spicey weener
06-17-2014, 06:17 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608025845831961262&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Philly982
06-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Hahaha carlos! That is what everyone is thinking.

On a serious note, I have no problem with Gree bringing out new LE buildings with similar or better outputs to the first three LE buildings, but re-releasing them would open a Pandora's box type path that Gree should not go down. If Gree did this then where would it start. Anything limited, from LE sets to event rewards, could then be potentially obtained with enough whining on the forum. The forum is already bad enough. Not to mention the disrespect to those who have put in their time and earned those buildings in a much, much different landscape of the game. It is a badge of honor like many of the respected forum vets have mentioned on here.

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 06:58 PM
The vets also complained when the store was updated with the better units. They complained when then introduced bulk buy but used all their valor/cash and felt at a disadvantage but they have better units and boost then whats around now. Bringing back the first 3 buildings will close that gap. Those that missed it or could only get one can now get them.

You do whats best for the game and closing the IPH gaps does that. It also helps the close the power gap, which they are trying to do as well. It would be worse for the game if they made a new building on par or better than the first 3. Re releasing them would be much better for the game because of the power creep they introduced.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 07:05 PM
This is what I don't get. The mentality that just can't see that this is first and foremost a GAME where a company earns money by giving the PAYING customer what they want. If enough paying customers want something, and the company decides it's going to be a good earner for them, then guess what will happen? Everything else is immaterial. Certainly the exploits of those over a year ago has no bearing on the situation as that money is spent and won't earn the company another bent copper. It's what people are willing to buy tomorrow that counts. And they read the forums to gauge what people want to buy. It's a business people based on a universe where anything the programmer can sell will happen, not a real world. There are no rules about what you can and can't get, just what sells and what doesn't, and how do you create the environment where the selling becomes a frenzy.

Philly982
06-17-2014, 07:12 PM
This is what I don't get. The mentality that just can't see that this is first and foremost a GAME where a company earns money by giving the PAYING customer what they want. If enough paying customers want something, and the company decides it's going to be a good earner for them, then guess what will happen? Everything else is immaterial. Certainly the exploits of those over a year ago has no bearing on the situation as that money is spent and won't earn the company another bent copper. It's what people are willing to buy tomorrow that counts. And they read the forums to gauge what people want to buy. It's a business people based on a universe where anything the programmer can sell will happen, not a real world. There are no rules about what you can and can't get, just what sells and what doesn't, and how do you create the environment where the selling becomes a frenzy.

So they make a quick buck from a few players. I know of 17 players that are gold fund members that spend between $5000 and $10000 a month that will walk if they re-release that and I know for a fact that they are rallying up many more. A short term gain for a long term loss sounds like a real smart business proposition.

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 07:16 PM
I dont think a person who spend thousands a month would just walk away because of a re-release.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 07:16 PM
So they make a quick buck from a few players. I know of 17 players that are gold fund members that spend between $5000 and $10000 a month that will walk if they re-release that and I know for a fact that they are rallying up many more. A short term gain for a long term loss sounds like a real smart business proposition.

Well, that shows two things:

Firstly, for someone to invest that much money and then throw it all away over something so trivial as a couple of buildings released means they are idiots. And if the figure of 10K a month is true for money spent on pixels and nothing else then maybe that's the case;
-
Or
-
That these buildings represent to them such an enormous advantage that they are willing to walk rather than let others close the gap just proves my point.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 07:21 PM

Of. course, there is a third alternative. That you're just all wind and bluster. Take your pick.

Philly982
06-17-2014, 07:53 PM
Or the 4th alternative in that you are proving how little you know about the game. Top players that spend that kind of money or more wouldn't even be close to being touched by your eventual all "growler" army when you get there. They are more upset about what it represents. They care about the last remaining threads of integrity in this game since there is not much left anymore with all the glitchers, hackers, bugs, etc. An LE item, whether it is a LE set, a building, or an event item is just what it says it is. They are limited to the particular event at that particular time. Bringing back something that was limited because of sour g****s on the forum is not a good idea. If they wanted to offer buildings up in the gold program for the bonus item then I would have no problem with that. IMO in would not be very wise from the players stand point, because if you are truly willing to spend some good real money then there are much better ways to get your stats much higher, and in a way that they will not die off in every other raid or attack.

And to Pidgeot, I am sorry you lost yours to glitching, especially if it was not your fault. But you have to take that up with Gree. But what you are saying about potential new higher LE buildings to help improve the newer players is completely untrue. So what if someone can buy 5000 growlers in one day and you can only get 50 every 3 days. Eventually you both hit the maximum amount that you can take into battle. It will just take longer for one than the other. This game wasn't meant to be played in a day unless you are prepared to spend lots of real money. If not then you have to put in the time. Many that have those high IPH have put in several years of work for it. I have no problem with new players having an opportunity, but they either need to put in the time or pay up.

And for the record, I have been to several rival bases with over 30 mil IPH that do not have any of the first 3 LE buildings and you can start building your nice growler army easily with that. So instead of complaining, start working on what you do have to work with and I will bet you will be surprise what you can do.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Dude, the value (and I mean industry valuation in the press, not your nebulous old boys network) is such that your buddies contribution would amout to less than 2% of revenue. Who do you think makes up the rest??? Give you one guess. Yes a few high net worth individuals might be missed if they followed through on their threats (an unlikely scenario as addiction is what it is) but they don't represent the revenue base of the company. Get over yourself.
-
What do you think gree would like more - a few elites keeping the masses out of the game;
Or
The masses catching up to the elites, forcing everyone to spend more to stay in the ratrace??

Before you answer, think about the recent stats inflation and who benefitted most from that. The old timers that spent 1500 gold for a 9k unit 12 months ago, or the newbies who can get that for a quarter of the price today. Why did gree do that? To close the gap and make new customers feel competitive so they spend more. Would they do that if the elite ruled the roost as you think?? Really ?
-
Who pays their bills again? Hint, it's not you.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Look at the current storm in the forums about the latest LE building by the old timers.
-
Why? Because it's not aimed at them.
-
Why isn't it aimed at them? Because all the newbies complained long and loud at being excluded from the LE buildings as they were too expensive for them to buy and upgrade.
-
Why did gree listen to the newbies and not the old timers?
-
Because they want the newbies kept happy and spending, and aren't particularly worried about the old timers and what they want. Toss in a token bonus for level 10 that elevates everyones IPH to keep the old timers spending gold too, but give the newbies an improved shot at getting it to help close the gap.
-
Who does gree listen to again???

kk92
06-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Same price as it was when it was first released or cheaper is the best option Gree

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 09:36 PM
It would be a bad idea to inflate the price because those people already cant buy the current LEs. They should put them all into the store and release them for a month or so, 1 by 1.

What?
06-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Keep them for all to buy, but only have the prizes for the timed event. I have all the LE buildings, and I've already bought all growlers. Rereleasing the old buildings doesn't bother me at all. A lot of the buildings are worthless anyway, I only upgraded them for the units.

Kennetth
06-18-2014, 01:20 AM
Or the 4th alternative in that you are proving how little you know about the game. Top players that spend that kind of money or more wouldn't even be close to being touched by your eventual all "growler" army when you get there. They are more upset about what it represents. They care about the last remaining threads of integrity in this game since there is not much left anymore with all the glitchers, hackers, bugs, etc. An LE item, whether it is a LE set, a building, or an event item is just what it says it is. They are limited to the particular event at that particular time. Bringing back something that was limited because of sour g****s on the forum is not a good idea. If they wanted to offer buildings up in the gold program for the bonus item then I would have no problem with that. IMO in would not be very wise from the players stand point, because if you are truly willing to spend some good real money then there are much better ways to get your stats much higher, and in a way that they will not die off in every other raid or attack.

And to Pidgeot, I am sorry you lost yours to glitching, especially if it was not your fault. But you have to take that up with Gree. But what you are saying about potential new higher LE buildings to help improve the newer players is completely untrue. So what if someone can buy 5000 growlers in one day and you can only get 50 every 3 days. Eventually you both hit the maximum amount that you can take into battle. It will just take longer for one than the other. This game wasn't meant to be played in a day unless you are prepared to spend lots of real money. If not then you have to put in the time. Many that have those high IPH have put in several years of work for it. I have no problem with new players having an opportunity, but they either need to put in the time or pay up.

And for the record, I have been to several rival bases with over 30 mil IPH that do not have any of the first 3 LE buildings and you can start building your nice growler army easily with that. So instead of complaining, start working on what you do have to work with and I will bet you will be surprise what you can do.

There is no integrity to the current system (the remaining threads HAVE been destroyed). It is still easy to hack or glitch the old LE buildings. The fact that so few who do illicitly obtain them ever get punished makes Gree complicit in their cheating. As the system stands today, the only people punished are those who have enough integrity to play within the rules. I don't think the buildings should be re-released either, but if you want a thread of integrity, stop those who are cheating, and remove illicit buildings at a bare minimum.