PDA

View Full Version : Tadaah/Forum Mods.. Enough of the SAS TAW Threads

iteachem
06-15-2014, 08:05 AM
Can you please deal with the issue directly, make some kind of follow up statement and or finalize whatever you plan on doing regarding the last war results. These threads have run for 5 days now and I think I would like to see the forum community move on at this point regardless of whatever decision you folks make. Your responses so far have just continued to allow the debate to proceed.. Fix whatever so we can move on.

Points have been made on both sides and I believe most of the community has chosen a side (I definitely have my opinion) but continuing to carry this debate for 5 days does nothing for the community and the vast majority of the players who visit it.

With all due respect to SAS and TAW this game and forum is larger than your two groups.

bravo 6 vk
06-15-2014, 08:08 AM
+100
Its getting way too much now.

Dipstik
06-15-2014, 08:09 AM
Yeah it's starting to look like the Indian crap we all used to go through...

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
06-15-2014, 08:29 AM
Every1 knows sas started this. Taw=no.1 sas=no.1 whiner

KarenWill
06-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Yeah seriously I'm sick of it :/ cut the crap already both of you there are like 6 threads about last war only -,- nothing is going to change now since Tadaah said that they made their move and did whatever they did blablablah.. It's happening ever war,
Why you guys don't merge for next war so SC can get #2? We all do like sc , they don't hack nor whine , no :)?
Ah before someone ask, no I'm not in SC

RuckusXsuckuR
06-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Myeah, we like SC, so GTFO

xavvax
06-15-2014, 10:40 AM
I second this thread

dip.stick
06-15-2014, 10:45 AM
No keep them coming we want our money's worth

mxz
06-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Yeah it's starting to look like the Indian crap we all used to go through...These are soooo much more out of hand than the classic helpful threads like "calling out all so called girls".

The Governor
06-15-2014, 01:22 PM
I hear you iteachem. I understand. I am in TAW and am tired of this. Just note who is always here on this forum crying or gloating.

We(TAW) didn't want to take to this forum but as you saw this is how SAS gained advantage. We felt to just keep quiet was not an option this time.

Who stands more to gain with this type of stunt? They team that has always been #1 or the one who has always came up short?

The don father
06-15-2014, 01:45 PM
How about this gree makes a new area like they did for trade requests for taw and sas so they slag each other off without pissing off the rest of us

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 02:32 PM
GREE definitely needs to weigh in, or shut it all down. I thought they'd post a final final decision by now. :(

Touch Down
06-15-2014, 03:50 PM
GREE definitely needs to weigh in, or shut it all down. I thought they'd post a final final decision by now. :(

Gree have no idea how to treat clients. They just bury their head in the sand when it all gets to difficult for them.
The have zero morals when it comes to doing the right thing. All they see in all of us is $$$$$ and they couldn't care less if we are happy, satisfied or totally pissed off.

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 04:31 PM
Gosh, I sooo hope you're not right... *grim look*

(Your dollars-down-the-drain pic was awesome, even so! ;))

Tadaaah
06-15-2014, 08:06 PM
We did post a final decision, in the original thread. Threads have been locked, including this one. Thanks.