PDA

View Full Version : Can we get something new?

Evil Mastermind
06-15-2014, 07:15 AM
Just seeing if a Mod can tell us if anything is on the horizon as far as a new... and by new, I mean a different type of event.

Current List:
WD - still somewhat fun
Full Frontal (as I've seen it called...lol) - huge waste of time
Leaderboard crate - fine for gold players I suppose
10-crate - used to be real fun, still ok.
LTQ/FLTQ - annoying
Epic Boss - too time consuming, needs restructure or removed
Raid Boss - too time consuming, but still fun. Just needs restructure.
LE buildings - just ok, but shouldn't be restricted to cash buildings. Some LE boost buildings and/or new defense buildings (that actually work) would be nice addition. Boosts like health regen, energy regen, stamina regen, cash output, alliance defense, etc. NO MORE ATTACK boosts for a little while. Lol

Every cycle contains the same loop of events over and over. Boring. Is anything new going to appear or should I just find a different game?

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 07:27 AM
Good luck with that. Let us know how you get on.

Big John
06-15-2014, 07:42 AM
Bound to be something new in the pipeline.

Need to shorten WD by a day or 2.

DaBoss!
06-15-2014, 07:51 AM
Just seeing if a Mod can tell us if anything is on the horizon as far as a new... and by new, I mean a different type of event.

Current List:
WD - still somewhat fun
LTQ/FLTQ - annoying
LE buildings - just ok, but shouldn't be restricted to cash buildings. Some LE boost buildings and/or new defense buildings (that actually work) would be nice addition. Boosts like health regen, energy regen, stamina regen, cash output, alliance defense, etc. NO MORE ATTACK boosts for a little while. Lol

Every cycle contains the same loop of events over and over. Boring. Is anything new going to appear or should I just find a different game?

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

Nice Avatar..........In addition to what you said...I would like to see Tournaments come back....

Alexpompu
06-15-2014, 09:24 AM
I agree!! I loved the tournaments!!

Evil Mastermind
06-15-2014, 02:17 PM
Nice avatar

Like the new one myself too. Lol

General Soviet
06-15-2014, 02:23 PM
Tournaments were great, I liked them much better than the WD individual leaderboards.

Big she'd
06-15-2014, 11:12 PM
I liked the ltq about 5 or 6 months back where the aim was to collect so many reward units eg destroyed migs , that was a pleasant change , or even the locked box event where you had to collect so many cases , I ended up with about 1200 I think

Cuombajj
06-15-2014, 11:54 PM
How about we start with sortable inventory and display unit stats when getting them or in the quest tab like Crime City does. But really guys revamp the Units inventory. It's so overdue and needed and probably not so hard to do. Pretty pretty please!

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 12:17 AM
How about we start with sortable inventory and display unit stats when getting them or in the quest tab like Crime City does. But really guys revamp the Units inventory. It's so overdue and needed and probably not so hard to do. Pretty pretty please!
-
As well as sorted inventory, how about a level bar that lets you know what your 3000th unit is as well?

WAZZABANGA
06-16-2014, 12:43 AM

Current List:
WD - still somewhat fun
LTQ/FLTQ - annoying

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

Agreed. No more attack mods please!!! Alliance def and PVP tourney. Throw in a LTB of valor output so that i can raid the s*** out players' valor bldgs.

The Pharoah
06-16-2014, 02:39 AM
I'd like to see the NPC maps revamped to make them relevant. The reward payouts/units need an update, and I think you ought to get a decent prize for clearing all the maps and completing the NPC mission arcs.

Jjqr
06-16-2014, 04:20 AM

I started MW too late, and miss all the nice old boosts like health-, energy- and stamina regen.
In my faction it's hard to help the others with events, because of the lack of energy...

Would like too see these kind of rewards for lower level / stats players !!!

Or players that score lower points in individual WD event give better prices,
Otherwhise the stong gets stronger and the weak stays weak...

Dazzj10
06-16-2014, 11:55 AM

When you win a unit it would be nice to click it and see the stats ,, instead of scrolling through inventory for 10 minutes

LCDR2012
06-16-2014, 01:56 PM
Yes, sortable inventory has been asked for since I've been playing two years. They give it to you now during one event but your time is limited to do anything strategically except get rid of low units then you lose the event. I have given up on trying to look at the units I win because it takes too long to find them. It used to be an enjoyable part of the game. Crime City and Kingdom age at least show you the stats through other means. It's about time for MW.

Burtonvalo
06-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes, sortable inventory has been asked for since I've been playing two years. They give it to you now during one event but your time is limited to do anything strategically except get rid of low units then you lose the event. I have given up on trying to look at the units I win because it takes too long to find them. It used to be an enjoyable part of the game. Crime City and Kingdom age at least show you the stats through other means. It's about time for MW.

I created a ticket asking about a sortable inventory and got a reply that it is NOT in demand from players so it is not a priority. I know lots of players that have been asking for well over a year and Gree doesn't give a crap.

Tadaaah
06-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks for all the feedback!

lemonhaze
06-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Tadaaah can u please pass the info that we are sick and tired of the same old boring bonus of attack and defense..i know those are critical bonus's but it would make it alot more exciting to see some upgrade cost reductions, health regan,energy regan( not just top 3 they got to be at around +25-30 by now) cash output, upgrade time reduction..thanks

Evil Mastermind
06-16-2014, 03:27 PM

Thanks for stopping by my thread and responding but was hoping for a answer to the question. ;)

Tadaaah
06-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks for stopping by my thread and responding but was hoping for a answer to the question. ;)

Unfortunately, we don't have new information to pass along yet. When we do, we'll be sure to post an announcement in the Announcement section! :D

SimonH
06-16-2014, 04:41 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have new information to pass along yet. When we do, we'll be sure to post an announcement in the Announcement section! :D

Hey um, when does the new LE building typically come out?

I'm semi-new to this game and was just wondering.

RedDevilSco
06-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Hey um, when does the new LE building typically come out?

I'm semi-new to this game and was just wondering.

Was posted in a thread regarding the new LE that it will be out tomorrow, I'm assuming around noon pacific time if everything goes to plan.

Evil Mastermind
06-16-2014, 06:22 PM

Fair enough. Was worth a shot.

Oceanz
06-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Even though it seemed tedious at the time, I did like the one event where it had goals like "Raid 6 Supply Depots" or "Raid 4 Munitions Stockpiles"

Some of the buildings like Command Centers were tough to find, but it was a good change of pace.

Just don't have goals like "Raid 6 Arctic Mining Rigs" haha

Philly982
06-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Tadaaah can u please pass the info that we are sick and tired of the same old boring bonus of attack and defense..i know those are critical bonus's but it would make it alot more exciting to see some upgrade cost reductions, health regan,energy regan( not just top 3 they got to be at around +25-30 by now) cash output, upgrade time reduction..thanks

Completely agreed lemonhaze, but they probably need to get the current upgrade cost reduction bonuses working before offering more.