PDA

View Full Version : How do you report a hacker

Big she'd
06-14-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm been constantly raided by someone130 m weaker than me , and loosing , when I raid back I'm loosing big units every attack , this should not be possible my attack is 278 m , his defence is 150 mil , I know it's part of the game but there is no way he should be beating me so badly with those stat differences , and yes my boosts are still standing

Turkey Bacon
06-14-2014, 07:43 PM
are you sure his defense isn't in the billions? When you hit the billions you drop a digit

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-14-2014, 07:44 PM
You send screenshot, many screenshot as you can get, all details know to you, with in game ticket to Gree support.
You know wat Gree say, send ticlet, always with ticket. send in game ticket using help in game and then support.

Ben this way for long as I member.

Big she'd
06-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Turkey no his def is 130 mill less

Dreson7
06-14-2014, 09:25 PM
You're invited to my new group 'Hackers Posted Here' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8715968/qDhMjf

Maz
06-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Once a player hits 1b stats, they lose a number on their profile so it shows only the mill attack.

Shows as

This is more then likely the case, it's exceedingly misleading and should be resolved but that's a whole other gree issue lol

Also there's this, I can't find the original thread but a search of the quote should pull it, but this a quote from the thread.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91847-STICKY-How-to-Report-a-Cheater-Hacker&highlight=report

Mcdoc
06-15-2014, 12:39 AM
I can't find the original thread but a search of the quote should pull it, but this a quote from the thread.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91847-STICKY-How-to-Report-a-Cheater-Hacker&highlight=report

That's the thread I was looking for - and here is some additional information that helps :

This was a Mod response on a locked thread - but contained some useful information and should be made into a locked sticky.

***** Most notable - the Mod said to make a comment on the Hacker's wall to make it easy for the developers to track down the cheater by following a link back from YOUR account *****

Now - I wouldn't post - "I'm reporting you as a hacker" and alert them to wipe your comment. Instead - I would stroke their ego and say " Wow - nice base - one of the best I have seen! " and let Gree investigators follow your link back to them. It's a war strategy - kinda like planting a homing device on the enemy.

This of course is still my blind faith that Gree will follow up and do something about it to preserve the integrity of the game. I know people are dead set to bash Gree for reported hackers that are still out there - but think about it - 3 to 5 million accounts - how do you find ONE guy with just a name & level ? ?

Maybe they are trying and just need our help

btw - I bet there are less than 100 players in the game with over 1 billion defense - probably more like 25 players.

I sincerely doubt a player with that big of stats would bother attacking you unless you have a lot of juicy LTB's at level 10 :)

It could be just a matter of him having more skill points in def (I have over 300) - but then again - it has been rumored for almost a year now that all of the skill attack / def points have been completely disabled because Gree couldn't figure out how to prevent them from being hacked

you also might try to get off his news feed with a series of 20 friendly comments that will push you off if you had ever attacked him back - ever.

For sure don't hit him back now or you will continue to be his favorite chew toy

good luck to you :)

Maz
06-15-2014, 05:48 AM
Here is the original post by a mod on the clarifications needed for gree to do anything about a cheater, last post of the page, thread is locked so cannot quote it.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91789-The-hacks-and-glitches/page3&highlight=back+forth.+Support+Team+locate+players+ begin+investigate.+include

Also I think I'd have To disagree on your view of less then a hundred people with over 1b stats, I'm not going to throw a # out there but I have seen a large portion of those types of players, we're a top 50 team and have a cpl people almost at the 1b mark that's just stuck with us, surely if we are on the brink higher factions are over it.

Mcdoc
06-15-2014, 01:17 PM
I think I'd have To disagree on your view of less then a hundred people with over 1b stats, I'm not going to throw a # out there but I have seen a large portion of those types of players

I am specifically talking about players with over 1 Billion Defense.

btw - I bet there are less than 100 players in the game with over 1 billion defense - probably more like 25 players.

Most of the guys (including myself) who have scratched their way to the Billionaire Club might have triple comma attack stats but still have less than 600 million defense

Maz
06-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Apologies, I was thinking of attack when I was replying you'd be correct Lol.