PDA

View Full Version : Concrete Building

TylerRocksWisconsin
06-14-2014, 04:13 PM
How about a building that paid out concrete instead of cash? Even if it started out paying one brick every day or every other day, it would be a nice little boost to help out with the walls.

ElMacho
06-14-2014, 05:04 PM
That'd be awesome, might help so that people aren't hacking it too!

I'd also like one that paid out valor ;) Seriously both or either would be awesome.

Miss Soprano
06-14-2014, 08:39 PM
That would be awesome but seeing gree isn't a smart company then I doubt it would ever happen!

Daddytbone
06-15-2014, 03:59 AM
Agreed. It would be nice. I would love a valor building.

borov
06-15-2014, 05:24 AM
I think Evil Mastermind one time suggested paying out concrete for attacking the concrete factory building. That makes sense too. Even if you made the concrete building really expensive I think a lot of people would push to buy it.

Maz
06-15-2014, 05:50 AM
Is this the line for a gold payout building as well?

Evil Mastermind
06-15-2014, 06:53 AM
I think Evil Mastermind one time suggested paying out concrete for attacking the concrete factory building. That makes sense too. Even if you made the concrete building really expensive I think a lot of people would push to buy it.

I believe you are absolutely right ;)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?80410-A-more-Useful-Cement-Factory-)

CDR Triple-Blade
06-15-2014, 06:57 AM
How about a building that paid out concrete instead of cash? Even if it started out paying one brick every day or every other day, it would be a nice little boost to help out with the walls.

I disagree, the game needs to find ways to encourage PvP and attacking, this will motivate people to attack less. And a building that is every day or every other day would never be raided, people would have that building on the clock.

A better idea is a boost building that would boost the probability of getting concrete in attacks.