PDA

View Full Version : No Change to War Results - TAW Remains 1st and SAS 2nd

The Governor
06-14-2014, 03:39 PM
Using GREE's own calculations, with the correct war results of:
TAW 125,397,553
SAS 122,633,361

The outcome is TAW clearly remains in first place. This is obviously based on number of points to be removed from TAW determined by GREE.

(Thanks to those who provided facts and input. Great to know there are so many still wanting to play this game with integrity.)

Keapa
06-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Smile, glad that's all sorted out.

xavvax
06-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Oh good more threads about this. I honestly wish TAW would take a war off and let SAS win so we can get a break from their constant complaining after every battle. It really gets old every battle a new complaint about something different. If they want ppl to take their side they need to act like adults instead of bratty children whose parents never beat them, but instead gave them ADD medicine hoping that would solve everything but in reality does nothing. Damn lazy parents do your job and give SAS the spanking they need so they will quit whining all the damn time!

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Funny...I read griping from both sides. Are you sure one or the other should be characterized as "adult"? Do adults communicate their displeasure primarily through sarcasm, name calling, trolling, etc? If yes, then those beating the drum for [insert name of your favorite team] can sadly be called adults.

If y'all want to win the war of "who does it better, cleaner, with no hypocrisy", this last effort is not one to be proud of. :(

xavvax
06-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Funny...I read griping from both sides. Are you sure one or the other should be characterized as "adult"? Do adults communicate their displeasure primarily through sarcasm, name calling, trolling, etc? If yes, then those beating the drum for [insert name of your favorite team] can sadly be called adults.

If y'all want to win the war of "who does it better, cleaner, with no hypocrisy", this last effort is not one to be proud of. :(

But one side does it regularly multiple threads after every battle and the other side acted out this one time in defense of itself. Thats the difference. I dont have a favorite team other than the one I am in. I rarely talk to anyone outside of my synd and dont know anyone in either TAW or SAS,, so im not playing favorites, just giving my opinion of what I see on this forum.

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 04:04 PM
I'm new to both, so my observations are based on THIS war. The TAW side got really personal and nasty...not impressing me as adult here. I've since read other threads, so I see some history...but that still doesn't remove the sour taste from reading all the flaming/trolling/ nastiness of the TAW supporters. Neither group came out if this smelling like roses.

For the record, I do NOT think that TAW condone cheating; I don't know them well enough to have an opinion one way or another.

I DO think there was unfortunately a cheater on their team this time, and however much it must gall them, methinks they should be the first to say that cheaters--and points obtained by cheating--do not count, and should immediately be removed from the scoreboard.

It's unfortunate that GREE was unable to get to the bottom of this earlier (and prevent a flame war), but their final determination matches my conclusion above. If you strip all the history and emotions off of the events, it's simple to look at the pieces logically.

My 2 cents. *shrug*

Keapa
06-14-2014, 04:07 PM
This thread is correcting an error that occurred when Gree made it calculations.

I suspect would be upsetting to sas to be awarded a prize only to have to removed shortly afterwards.

Gree reviewed the battle results and did what they thought suitable.

montecore
06-14-2014, 04:30 PM
please show your math. my understanding is taw won by 1.2m, when you include their hackers ~6m ip. not sure how you deduct 6m from a 1.2m lead and remain in first. but please, show and explain the math so we can all understand your reasoning.

wythme
06-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Too funny to me that someone that has not been sas in the last 2 battles is the biggest whiner of them all. TAW will always be 1st, sas 2nd. Get over it and accept that fact.

The Governor
06-14-2014, 04:40 PM
please show your math. my understanding is taw won by 1.2m, when you include their hackers ~6m ip. not sure how you deduct 6m from a 1.2m lead and remain in first. but please, show and explain the math so we can all understand your reasoning.

Basically TAW final numbers after bonus was 125 mill not 123 mill like listed in final numbers. You see Tadaaah displayed totals before final ip win bonuses were in. SAS finished 10 minutes early. Plenty of time to include their win bonus ip. TAW didn't. Upon final refresh TAW's total was 125 mill not 123 mill.

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 04:41 PM
TAW 125,397,553
SAS 122,633,361

The outcome is TAW clearly remains in first place. This is obviously based on number of points to be removed from TAW determined by GREE.

(Thanks to those who provided facts and input. Great to know there are so many still wanting to play this game with integrity.)

1) well it's really a Q �� Are you saying that the hacker only hacked when we specifically saw him? GREE has more proof than you do after the fact.
•In fact GREE is able to see where he hit. I've seen the breakdowns when I've personally requested to be refunded gold for getting 3 hits rather than 4 in a fill. They keep track and can cross check. Good try though. GREE didn't just take our word they had an investigation.

2) Should the hacker IP not be zero'd ? His account is banned and no longer active. Why do any of his points count ?

3) You lose by 50 k ip if GREE deducts the hacked IP and still counts remaining IP left over from the player in question or a full deduction of the hacker points and lose by about 4 mil. (125.397 mil - 6 Mil = 119 mil)
There is no in the middle. SAS wins either way

Smile, glad that's all sorted out.

Smile, you never present proof or a proper case. You just stated what your IP is with a hacker

What you need to understand is the hacker points are deducted, just like your friends gov and HB aka dr007 need to understand.

offline04
06-14-2014, 04:44 PM
125-6, less than 122.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Gree announced their decision, and made a ruling.
End of story

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Gree announced their decision, and made a ruling.
End of story

I hope you are ready for SAS, the winners of last war to take their rightful spot.

125-6= 119 mil

dr007
06-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Now that SAS is in its rightful place, (2nd), we, the cc community, wonder: will SAS ever win a war?

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 05:44 PM
The facts need to be clarified by GREE (the only authority accepted by both sides):

1) Was TAW's final numbers (with hacked points) 25 mil?

2) Was the hacker's score 6 mil?

Simple math would show TAW's final score at 119 mil, IF the above two items are true, and IF GREE strips the hacker points from the game. *shrug*

The Avenger$
06-14-2014, 05:53 PM
I hope you are ready for SAS, the winners of last war to take their rightful spot.

125-6= 119 mil

Why so cocky already? TAW has won first place every time.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Gree investigated that players score and removed points that gree presumably considered unusual.

End of story.

Dipstik
06-14-2014, 06:05 PM
End of story.

Want to bet?

*munches popcorn*

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 06:17 PM
Want to bet?

*munches popcorn*

Willing to share that popcorn? Methinks it ain't over either... *rueful smile*

KarenWill
06-14-2014, 06:25 PM
Want to bet?

*munches popcorn*

I bet it it'll never end
This is a hellish looooooong story.. A story without an ending
*munches munches*

The Todd(SAS1)
06-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Now that SAS is in its rightful place, (2nd), we, the cc community, wonder: will SAS ever win a war?

I think the better question is will Taw ever beat SAS head to head again.....sure hasn't happened for a long time.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Want to bet?

*munches popcorn*

No. I think I will buy shares in the company that supplies that pop corn.

GucciMane
06-14-2014, 07:23 PM
I think the better question is will Taw ever beat SAS head to head again.....sure hasn't happened for a long time.

At this point hasn't it been made clear that they value First Place more than a screenshot?

kimberleyj
06-14-2014, 07:33 PM
But one side does it regularly multiple threads after every battle and the other side acted out this one time in defense of itself. Thats the difference. I dont have a favorite team other than the one I am in. I rarely talk to anyone outside of my synd and dont know anyone in either TAW or SAS,, so im not playing favorites, just giving my opinion of what I see on this forum.

TAW faked someones death which is worse. not very mature at all.

The Todd(SAS1)
06-14-2014, 07:38 PM
At this point hasn't it been made clear that they value First Place more than a screenshot?

I guess that is fine but at the same time winning the war is great but knowing the second place team beats them head to head every time they face each other has to weigh on you. Even though you win the war every time are you really number 1 if number 2 beats you every time you face them?

TMI
06-14-2014, 07:44 PM
TAW 125,397,553
SAS 122,633,361

Lmao
Just because you state numbers, it doesn't make them true.
Your numbers are incorrect. GREE knows the proof, as most of the cc community that is following this.
You are still in denial of GREE's numbers.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 07:51 PM
TAW faked someones death which is worse. not very mature at all.

And how did we fake someone's death?

The Governor
06-14-2014, 08:07 PM
And how did we fake someone's death?

So misinformed.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Lmao
Your numbers are incorrect. GREE knows the proof, as most of the cc community that is following this.

Kindly show where our numbers are incorrect

Keapa
06-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Lmao

Kindly show where our numbers are incorrect

Banger
06-14-2014, 08:49 PM
It's just karma, to be sure I've read all this correctly......

SAS took a hacked account into TAW, piled up a bunch of points with it and had screenshots taken at that exact moment. 22 hours later when the SAS push ended and they were still second......they whined to Gree about hacked the IP they set up then failed to do math correctly and now are......... Still in 2nd.

Did I get it?

Keapa
06-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Just to help people get the picture
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/Realechidna/imagejpg1.jpg (http://s81.photobucket.com/user/Realechidna/media/imagejpg1.jpg.html)

t12pm
06-15-2014, 02:12 AM
I guess that is fine but at the same time winning the war is great but knowing the second place team beats them head to head every time they face each other has to weigh on you. Even though you win the war every time are you really number 1 if number 2 beats you every time you face them?

Lol I would say ending second every war weighs on you more just think of all the crying and whining threads that have been made after every battle goes to show where the real weight falls 😂

evj
06-15-2014, 04:22 AM
Just to help people get the picture
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/Realechidna/imagejpg1.jpg (http://s81.photobucket.com/user/Realechidna/media/imagejpg1.jpg.html)

Maybe SC should ask Gree why TAW made a huge amount of ip the last min of their first battle Friday?
I've been told by SC members and officers they had a lead with just minutes left and suddenly TAW made a jump. Either TAW managed to get more peeps online or the hacker made some magic again, it should be easy for Gree to find out.

Since I personally do not have any hard evidence, Gree may also look into this battles last 10 minutes to avoid more speculation and unfair results?

steverocks
06-15-2014, 04:23 AM

125-6= 119 mil

This made me chuckle..... GREE already announced how much it was deducting. If you do the math, 125mil ip - deducted from GREE (and confirmed by them), TAW is still the winner.

Let me know if you want me to use a better example to describe this with trains and toys for kids, maybe that way you will understand

steverocks
06-15-2014, 04:28 AM

A crime city war is not a sprint, it's a long long battle, and TAW happens to have won them all.

Have you ever seen a country that lost the whole war but happened to win one battle happy about it? Think about that.

sharon08083
06-15-2014, 05:51 AM
Wow advocating for partial inclusion of a cheaters points...no points by a cheater should be valid. Maybe gree should offer an ethics bonus.

Dipstik
06-15-2014, 06:07 AM
Wow advocating for partial inclusion of a cheaters points...no points by a cheater should be valid. Maybe gree should offer an ethics bonus.

Wonder how many people in your syn used the energy glitch...

The Todd(SAS1)
06-15-2014, 06:47 AM
A crime city war is not a sprint, it's a long long battle, and TAW happens to have won them all.

Have you ever seen a country that lost the whole war but happened to win one battle happy about it? Think about that.

Lmao so cause they outspend us over the course of a war they are better even though we kick their you know what head to head every time we face them.....interesting take I guess considering this is a game and not a "real" war. I have taken first in a war and not nearly as happy considering that war we faced SAS 3x and got curbstomped all 3x.

The Todd(SAS1)
06-15-2014, 06:49 AM

Wonder how many at taw use auto tap. I do recall the war I was there one in particular talking about how great it was as long as you had enough gold.

sharon08083
06-15-2014, 07:07 AM

What a feeble attempt attempt at deflection... i thought you had more smokes and mirrors than that

Dipstik
06-15-2014, 08:11 AM
I don't need to deflect anything. I *never* cheat.

evj
06-15-2014, 08:14 AM
This made me chuckle..... GREE already announced how much it was deducting. If you do the math, 125mil ip - deducted from GREE (and confirmed by them), TAW is still the winner.

Let me know if you want me to use a better example to describe this with trains and toys for kids, maybe that way you will understand

So what u say its ok to hack ip? Gree will only take away the ones they can prove is done in a suspicious short time, the rest they can keep? Even if his account was banned due to hacking ip? Thats a great understanding of TOS.

But I guess yr right, if taw still is the winner of Black Market with 125.3m - 1.2-1.4m instead of his 5-6m, Gree just let us know how to read and understand their TOS: Its ok to hack ip as long as the gold is bought from us and u do not make ip to fast?

Can a mod please answer this?

OmgMileyCyrus
06-15-2014, 08:23 AM
So what u say its ok to hack ip? Gree will only take away the ones they can prove is done in a suspicious short time, the rest they can keep? Even if his account was banned due to hacking ip? Thats a great understanding of TOS.

But I guess yr right, if taw still is the winner of Black Market with 125.3m - 1.2-1.4m instead of his 5-6m, Gree just let us know how to read and understand their TOS: Its ok to hack ip as long as the gold is bought from us and u do not make ip to fast?

I too would love some clarification on this matter. Now excuse me while I go search for a few hackers to add to the syn since I know I won't lose whatever prizes/place I won with said hackers alongside me.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-15-2014, 08:24 AM

I too would love some clarification on this matter. Now excuse me while I go search for a few hackers to add to the syn since I know I won't lose whatever prizes/place I won with said hackers alongside me.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
06-15-2014, 08:26 AM

Again, this hacker was with sas for two wars and hacked millions of ip. U tell me if it's ok to hack ip.

The Todd(SAS1)
06-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Again, this hacker was with sas for two wars and hacked millions of ip. U tell me if it's ok to hack ip.

He only did 900k ip at sas for an entire war but managed to do 1.2 mil in 4 minutes while at taw. If he did hack ip then it should have been taken away from us also. Difference is when we found something strange we booted immediately and sent tickets amd warned taw. They still accepted and used him. Get facts straight please

06-15-2014, 09:32 AM
He only did 900k ip at sas for an entire war but managed to do 1.2 mil in 4 minutes while at taw. If he did hack ip then it should have been taken away from us also. Difference is when we found something strange we booted immediately and sent tickets amd warned taw. They still accepted and used him. Get facts straight please

Ok, if u sent ticket y gree didn't ban him when he joined taw. Also, it's very understandable taw ignore ur warning cuz sas lacks credibility to taw

The Todd(SAS1)
06-15-2014, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D;1322947]Ok, if u sent ticket y gree didn't ban him when he joined taw. Also, it's very understandable taw ignore ur warning cuz sas lacks credibility to taw[/

Lmfao ask gree. Taw lacks credibility with us too so no big deal but you would think they would have been smart enough to at least take the warning seriously. If they would have none of this would be happening. Would just be the regular banter. Don't blame SAS for taw not listening or gree ignoring tickets until after war. Again please make sure you have all FACTS before chiming in on something you obviously don't know the facts about

steverocks
06-15-2014, 10:08 AM
Lmfao ask gree. Taw lacks credibility with us too so no big deal but you would think they would have been smart enough to at least take the warning seriously. If they would have none of this would be happening. Would just be the regular banter. Don't blame SAS for taw not listening or gree ignoring tickets until after war. Again please make sure you have all FACTS before chiming in on something you obviously don't know the facts about

Man, you have to be the dumbest person in the world. GREE cleared the guy! What's so hard to understand about that? And again, why would TAW listen to SAS? They did the correct thing by contacting GREE in regards to that player.

EZpikins
06-15-2014, 11:23 AM
Steverocks, honest question to you. Did TAW contact gree about said hacker or did TAW allow said hacker to "contact gree, and pass on information he supposedly received from gree". I've heard both.

The Governor
06-15-2014, 12:11 PM

See there you go again OMC, now why would you have to search for hackers? SAS obviously has a hacker farm system.

I've heard the cc town crier, Montemouth broadcast several exmembers as hackers.

Check it.... it's not working bro. . No one respects your game. NO ONE!

The Governor
06-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Steverocks, honest question to you. Did TAW contact gree about said hacker or did TAW allow said hacker to "contact gree, and pass on information he supposedly received from gree". I've heard both.

Steverocks can't answer that question. He's not in TAW. I am. And the answer is yes TAW contacted Gree. This question has been answered several times already.

Keapa
06-15-2014, 01:46 PM
What's more Gree responded

montecore
06-15-2014, 01:46 PM
TAW contacted gree and gree probably didnt know what he was up to or what he talked about in sas chats. it got him booted.

on a side note, governor, remember that i own you. you, hb, billionaire, grimly fiendish, and all the rest. you tried to quit before, and i trolled you back into the game. i will do it again and again.

Keapa
06-15-2014, 01:50 PM

Why didn't sas report that player to Gree and why did sas try to get him to return back to sas before the battle?

The Governor
06-15-2014, 02:15 PM
TAW contacted gree and gree probably didnt know what he was up to or what he talked about in sas chats. it got him booted.

on a side note, governor, remember that i own you. you, hb, billionaire, grimly fiendish, and all the rest. you tried to quit before, and i trolled you back into the game. i will do it again and again.

haha, keep telling yourself that. Only thing you own is an obsession for TAW and attention.

Amxze
06-15-2014, 04:43 PM
haha, keep telling yourself that. Only thing you own is an obsession for TAW and attention.

Montecore thats all he talks about when i see his posts is TAW this TAW that lol

The Todd(SAS1)
06-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Why didn't sas report that player to Gree and why did sas try to get him to return back to sas before the battle?

Tam pay attention please. We did report the player to gree and to you guys. As far as Steve sucks goes yeah I guess I am the dumbest person in the world..... I keep reading you, tam, and governors posts.

The Todd(SAS1)
06-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Man, you have to be the dumbest person in the world. GREE cleared the guy! What's so hard to understand about that? And again, why would TAW listen to SAS? They did the correct thing by contacting GREE in regards to that player.

Lmao so did we. Explain to me why I should listen to you? What do you really have to offer this conversation other than you obviously are wanting to slurp on the TAW KOOLAID. I fought there. Not that great.

Banger
06-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Lmao so cause they outspend us over the course of a war they are better even though we kick their you know what head to head every time we face them.....interesting take I guess considering this is a game and not a "real" war. I have taken first in a war and not nearly as happy considering that war we faced SAS 3x and got curbstomped all 3x.

Hey Toad!! Think football, If a team goes 15-1 reg season and wins the Superbowl, does anyone remember the team they lost to? No, people only remember who won the Superbowl!!

The Avenger$
06-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Hey Toad!! Think football, If a team goes 15-1 reg season and wins the Superbowl, does anyone remember the team they lost to? No, people only remember who won the Superbowl!!

Exactly right. +1

06-15-2014, 07:11 PM

Second this!

mxz
06-15-2014, 07:55 PM
You guys forget that SAS won spring training aka the PVP tournament no one participated in.

Tadaaah
06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
As to my knowledge, we haven't posted any hard numbers on this topic anywhere. The previous decision still stands.

Locking this thread and any others on this topic as they quickly turn into flame wars. Thanks.