PDA

View Full Version : How about a new opening picture?

mr.c
06-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Anyone feel the picture that comes up when the games loading should be changed? There's not a single cop in all Crime City, I would like to see something new and cooler. MW changed theirs some time ago for the better,surely CC could use an update...

Da Don
06-14-2014, 12:21 PM
There's not a single cop in all Crime City
There's a cop in Civic centre; Police Chef D'Amato

mr.c
06-14-2014, 12:25 PM
oh yah, ur right about that. So there are some cops, still could use an update

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Anyone feel the picture that comes up when the games loading should be changed? There's not a single cop in all Crime City, I would like to see something new and cooler. MW changed theirs some time ago for the better,surely CC could use an update...

Who/what would you like to see in a new loading pic? :)

Miss
06-14-2014, 01:17 PM

Hmm, how dare you suggest such a lavish change???

The design team are working flat out on giving us unique LTB's every few weeks, I think your expecting far too much and don't appreciate all their hard work

mr.c
06-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Who/what would you like to see in a new loading pic? :)

Since Syndicates are such a HUGE part of the game now, perhaps a pic relating to that somehow; more of a Mafia style.

namedud
06-14-2014, 02:34 PM
The loading screen image works fine as is. Meaning it's not broken.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 03:27 PM
@ Miss: Surely he's entitled to his opinion, as you are to yours. (I doubt they will change it any time soon, but what harm is there in asking?) :)

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Back to topic: Do I think the opening picture should be changed? I answered, "don't care". ;)

Touch Down
06-15-2014, 03:59 PM
http://www.yummymummyclub.ca/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/money_down_the_drain.jpg?itok=d2x_MvdF