PDA

View Full Version : What if a famous person came to crime city and made the most powerful syndicate?

1Shot
06-14-2014, 07:05 AM
For example, Bill Gates. What if he came to crime city and made a solo syndicate and put 25 million dollars a year into his account and the syndicate? TAW and SAS would be history, lol!
What are your thoughts ladies and gentlemen?

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 07:11 AM
My respect for him (or lack thereof) would depend greatly on his social skills and sense of humor (not that my opinion counts...) ;)

dip.stick
06-14-2014, 07:28 AM
They have better things to do and they wouldn't be so stupid to play this silly game. They're out making real money and wouldn't be morons to convert real cash to fake cash.

Jon_Snow
06-14-2014, 08:40 AM
How about Kit Harington?

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 11:21 AM
They have better things to do and they wouldn't be so stupid to play this silly game. They're out making real money and wouldn't be morons to convert real cash to fake cash.

Or they're sooooo rich already, they don't need to bother making money any more. Perhaps they're bored. But I doubt they'd self-ID if they played. ;)

The Hammr
06-14-2014, 06:45 PM
Or they're sooooo rich already, they don't need to bother making money any more. Perhaps they're bored. But I doubt they'd self-ID if they played. ;)

Dipstick is right. Rich people are rich because they don't think like the rest of us. And dont do things the same way we do. And invest their money differently. That's why they get different results.

Another truth they know. If you stop earning money, you begin losing it. So they wouldnt be wasting it on this game.

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Bill Gates specifically started giving large amounts of money away later in life; he changed how he lives. I doubt he cared to give away 28 billion dollars when he was engaged in putting Microsoft on the map, but now he's devoted to ending Malaria worldwide and convincing other billionaires to give half their wealth away, too...

Hmm, on second thought, he's much too busy with philanthropy to play with us. ;)

Zincincpink
06-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Bill Gates specifically started giving large amounts of money away later in life; he changed how he lives. I doubt he cared to give away 28 billion dollars when he was engaged in putting Microsoft on the map, but now he's devoted to ending Malaria worldwide and convincing other billionaires to give half their wealth away, too...

Hmm, on second thought, he's much too busy with philanthropy to play with us. ;)

Plus gree isn't exactly a charity :rolleyes:

Miss Soprano
06-14-2014, 08:43 PM
They would start playing but quickly realize gree is such a s***** company and leave. Plus get their money back.

tower
06-14-2014, 09:53 PM
You can get the most bleeding edge amazing games for $60. Anyone paying more than that for a cell phone game is a <insert insult here>.

I remember in 2012/2013 people were spending thousands on this game and it blew my mind. At least a slot machine pays out once in a while. I'd imagine it's actually worse now than it was before and I personally can't understand it. Rich folk don't waste money on BS games like this...their retarded children do.

Amxze
06-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Another Bill Gates might jus love crime city and buy it from GREE and make GREE games a happy place

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 06:21 AM
Will he include unicorns and rainbows too? ;)

dip.stick
06-15-2014, 10:54 AM

Are you that big a moron to think they would actually play this lame game?

Look at the monkeys in taw, SAS and the other top10 losers, you ever see any of them being successful?

Lame tapping monkeys.

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 10:56 AM
*check mirror*

Hmm...moron factor is a possibility... ;)

Seriously, "rich/famous people" are human beings just like the rest of us...no accounting for taste...

dip.stick
06-15-2014, 11:02 AM
And you think that have nothing better to do?

Name me one person who became successful playing this game.

What are you 13?

lordsagacity
06-15-2014, 12:00 PM
For example, Bill Gates. What if he came to crime city and made a solo syndicate and put 25 million dollars a year into his account and the syndicate? TAW and SAS would be history, lol!

If he's that stupid, he wouldn't be the richest person in the world.

lordsagacity
06-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Are you that big a moron to think they would actually play this lame game?

Look at the monkeys in taw, SAS and the other top10 losers, you ever see any of them being successful?

Lame tapping monkeys.

They might be successful in life but it has nothing to do with TAW or SAS.

lordsagacity
06-15-2014, 12:05 PM

A better way is use the money to become a board member of GREE. You will have a top solo syndicate and you can take your money back whenever you wish to quit.

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Non sequitur

Irrelevant and off-topic

What are you 13?
Mild flame, not up to your usual standards, and again off-topic. ;)

Touch Down
06-15-2014, 03:54 PM

What are you 13?

I really do like this guy! Keep it up.... Best troll ever!

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Roll tide, I guess. :)

Simon.
06-15-2014, 11:56 PM
How is this even a forum topic? Why am I replying? I have a pet Cat, his name is Fred...I should totally start a thread like "What if my pet cat Fred started playing Crime City and made the most powerful syndicate full of pussies"....oh wait, I think that already happened!

;)

Rookeye
06-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Fred's secret cat name* is Macavity...

Per T.S. Elliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats :)