PDA

View Full Version : Special Offers- Admin help

Pidgeot
06-14-2014, 01:48 AM
On my android account, A "special offer" popped up on my news feed. When I went to click on it, nothing happened, as if it were not programed to do anything. It said to "check out this new game for a reward" but nothing happened. No pop up or anything. I restarted the app to see if that would work but the offer went away.

I have no idea what the unit being offered for playing it was but as of now, I can use any boost units being offered and was really looking forward to my chance to do one of these my self. 3 year in fact. If you can give me any info on how I can get this unit, please help.

Mcm2013
06-14-2014, 02:22 AM
On my android account, A "special offer" popped up on my news feed. When I went to click on it, nothing happened, as if it were not programed to do anything. It said to "check out this new game for a reward" but nothing happened. No pop up or anything. I restarted the app to see if that would work but the offer went away.

I have no idea what the unit being offered for playing it was but as of now, I can use any boost units being offered and was really looking forward to my chance to do one of these my self. 3 year in fact. If you can give me any info on how I can get this unit, please help.

Check for 75 gold on your account

Pidgeot
06-14-2014, 02:24 AM
I got the 75 gold. Not sure what it was for though. Is it related?

Mcdoc
06-14-2014, 05:06 AM
I got the 75 gold. Not sure what it was for though. Is it related?

It's "hush" money :)

Snatcher
06-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Lol "hush money" Well then they need to give me another 3vaults to keep me quite or else people Will sue gree