Me that if I make 150 kills I get x 10
The java amphibious commando , even today when you re started event
It still says x10
Now this is the only reason I went out and bought gold to boost my stats
And to find out it's just.x 1
And spending all that extra gold to make target
Due to the lack of information I'm sorry to say but 75g does not
Make up for the amount i spent , I want my x 10 units
Like advertised , and if it wasn't correct why wasn't it fixed ?
Now in most buissness you prove them
Wrong on advertising they. Normally apologise and try please the customer
Where you Gree have not made any mention and thought 75g would keep me happy
I have screen shots from my 2 devices
Over the past few days , even one today but
There to big for forum , wel Gree what are you going to do ?

TKD Benji
06-14-2014, 01:58 AM
Anyone else sees this screen?

Pidgeot
06-14-2014, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I've seen it as well.

Splat!
06-14-2014, 02:43 AM
Yes,it said 10 times and we got 1. That is a fact.

Mr llama
06-14-2014, 02:50 AM
They had the same error last epic boss, maybe the one before last. Asked about it at the beginning and it seemed people knew it was only 1 unit

NaRciS
06-14-2014, 03:06 AM
I dont moan to much but I have to say this is outrageous - I was so close to going for the finish and two of our team did spending a fair amount of gold - A lot more then 75 gold I can tell you!

I even joked to our player before they achieved the win saying you will only get one of those units and it happened, as I say this doesn't affect me as I didn't go for the goal in the end.

I dont understand if the 75 gold is for this error why all players got it - the way it should work is only the players that achieved the goal should either have the ten units or have there gold refunded??!

Having owned and run print media companies for 20 years, you cannot advertise something... have people pay real money (not forgetting there time) to have this outcome.

Its a dangerous game....

Amxze
06-14-2014, 04:17 AM
It was confirmed a couple hours later after epic boss started that you only get the 1 UNIT NOT 10....
So who ever got the 150 like me only needs to get that one not 10x. The x10 is a number/graphic error if I'm right
So calm the hell down if you didn't get a the 10 units ,you deserve the x1 like everyone else

Tito89
06-14-2014, 04:24 AM
My mini destroyed this boss, was making some quick progress before i decided to really push for the final unit and the bag of 10, if i had of known this i would not have dumped my hard earned free gold into this event

PS, it was more than 75...

TKD Benji
06-14-2014, 04:26 AM
It was confirmed a couple hours later after epic boss started that you only get the 1 UNIT NOT 10....
So who ever got the 150 like me only needs to get that one not 10x. The x10 is a number/graphic error if I'm right
So calm the hell down if you didn't get a the 10 units ,you deserve the x1 like everyone else

I think who ever achieved the goal deserves it , it's the fact of misleading information again, and the fact I and many others payed a fair bit of money for something that didn't exist .

Amxze
06-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Yes I know I got to 150 also the it was hell

SimplyminiMW
06-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Well it was mentioned on the forums when the event started. I did do the 150 kills & used about 600 gold to reach it. But I knew I was only going to get one because I read it here. Now that's a slippery slope because it was never mentioned in game. It has been mentioned by forum mods that they get more feedback through support tickets and a large amount of people don't use the forums.
So its not wrong to feel owed something for the display error. but highly doubt anything will happen.

Z-Infierno
06-14-2014, 04:48 AM
I dont moan to much but I have to say this is outrageous - I was so close to going for the finish and two of our team did spending a fair amount of gold - A lot more then 75 gold I can tell you!

I even joked to our player before they achieved the win saying you will only get one of those units and it happened, as I say this doesn't affect me as I didn't go for the goal in the end.

I dont understand if the 75 gold is for this error why all players got it - the way it should work is only the players that achieved the goal should either have the ten units or have there gold refunded??!

Having owned and run print media companies for 20 years, you cannot advertise something... have people pay real money (not forgetting there time) to have this outcome.

Its a dangerous game....

I think who ever achieved the goal deserves it , it's the fact of misleading information again, and the fact I and many others payed a fair bit of money for something that didn't exist .

GREE might to give the reward x10 they still show in it cant be a error

Johnny Jackass
06-14-2014, 05:15 AM

Your basicly saying that possibly all ingame content could be mislabled or be a graphics error, and whatever we get, we should just take it? And since when have we ever played a game where you cant even start to invest time or money before you searched through the forums and locate where a moderator has confirmed or denied the ingame announcements to be true or not, since the developer offer zero compensation, it's a minefield that some of us still choose to dance around in daily.
I dont want to play a puzzle game, where i have to read multiple threads on a website to look for the pieces, i want to play a wargame...
I raced through the bosses to finish lvl 150 to get the announced 10x units, spent quite a bit of gold to do it too, why? Cause i shouldnt have to read in on forums, but take the ingame info as being reliable!!
Thank you iTunes for the refunds!

Maz
06-14-2014, 07:04 AM
They re started the eb event ur to timers and pulling the event when they clearly had advertised it as another full 24 hours.

This "display glitch" has been an issue for a very long time on epic bosses and has been the case for many refunds, disputes, complaints, tickets, why are they continuing to leave it knowing the issue? It's very misleading an should be honored the same as they honored the eb event advertisement.

Go into a store and see a sign says "get this item, and receive 10 of these items"

Tell me you would be a happy camper when you only get 1, they'd have to honor it like it or not

Z-Infierno
06-14-2014, 07:20 AM
This game has been out of control for long time too many bugs, glitches, errors and now amazingly false advertisement I cant deny I love the game and Im an addict 24/7 because the challenge it brings however enough is enough I gave up to buy more gold certainly GREE doesnt deserve get more money for us and if they dont make its word giving the x10 reward someone might to sue them for fraud and incompetence

Mr llama
06-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Does anyone remember this happening the last epic boss there was a prize at the end x10 but you only got one. Does anyone know how that was resolved?

Bndawgs
06-14-2014, 10:59 AM
please tell me that people didn't really think that they would get 10 of those units. please tell me this is just a thread to cry and moan about something.

NaRciS
06-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Im not sure why anyone is questioning the players that want those rewards for the advertised event.

Consumer rights, its simple - you can't mislead the consumer, even if the promotion was intended to do so or not.

Someone also mentioned about what happened in the last event when it was wrong, none of our team achieved the goal then so we didn't know, I again point out that this is my opinion I personal didn't reach 150 (currently 135 and free) ;)

stephen2013
06-14-2014, 12:17 PM
I knew that it would only be one of the final units. Did you really think they would give you 10?? Come on, it's like you don't know Gree at all.

That still doesn't excuse their screw up that they are "advertising" 10x. They should have fixed this right away.

aBigDek
06-14-2014, 04:52 PM
I know for 100% certain that when this happened on the previous event, Gree issued the 10 units within 8 hours of a ticket being sent in stating only 1 was received. I think the difference this time is there are LOTS that completed the 150 bosses. Last time it took several vaults to reach the goal and very few did it. Bottom line is Gree has the ability to issue the units as promised in the splash screen. They have made a decision not to.

iamnasty
06-14-2014, 05:11 PM
False advertisement with intention to cheat consumers and breach of T&C, guys, you know what to do......moo������

Nukesarge
06-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Anyone else sees this screen?
I saw this and wanted to jump in to say yes I saw it as well. I wish I had thought to screen shot for proof. I made 100 but if I had made 150 I would have expected 10 of those units 2. I say file your claim and if no response file follow up claim with apple or Google with all info and screen shots.

TKD Benji
06-15-2014, 01:56 AM
False advertisement with intention to cheat consumers and breach of T&C, guys, you know what to do......moo������

Exactly , as a new gold spender and now I have better stats I could attempt it for once
I expect what's advertised like all consumers

Just cause some of you already knew it's a mistake I did not as I'm sorta new to,the game,
And I think it's unfair, maybe your used to being ripped off by gree ,? I am not !!

I didn't even know I had to check forum to check if splashes are misleading!'
The
More you allow it the more they think they can get away with it , I do not know any other business that do this

Sent ticket off waiting on response

Mastert55!
06-15-2014, 02:05 AM
This happened last war.....

Maz
06-15-2014, 07:51 AM
Irregardless of it happening before the x10 was also awarded to people as well.

They had to restart epic boss due to advertising an additional day, this is NO diff. The extra 24 hour on the boss was a display issue and they honored it. We are not responsible for their display errors and they should award what they clearly advertise.

You can't walk into a store offering a deal of "buy this item, and receive this other item x10" and not deliver.

What if they advertised a final reward unit of 100k/100k with a 20% health regen boost.

Only to say "sorry folks that was a display issue we showed the wrong reward".

Would you just say "ok" and drop it..?

TKD Benji
06-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Still waiting on ticket reply

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 07:49 AM
As stated by Iamnasty, this is false advertising. If you've purchased gold with the intent of receiving 10 units due to the advertisement via the flash screen then you have a case to take forward to the official body in your country of origin. It's a basic consumer right to receive an item you have paid for in good faith. If you have purchased your gold through iTunes it is a simple fix to get the purchase refunded. I don't know how google handle the situation on droid though.

If GREE are advertising an award it should be issued if the relevant challenge is completed. On line purchases are now covered up to the same standards as in shop purchases.

I will be perusing the units myself or reimbursement.

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 07:53 AM
If the programmers went in to the game to change the event and extend it for a further 24 hours, which they did, why could they not change the 10x error. They altered the countdown clock on the same flash screen????

If this wasn't a blatant attempt to entice players in to purchasing gold to finish the event then I personally feel there is a serious question that needs answering.

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 07:53 AM
As stated by Iamnasty, this is false advertising. If you've purchased gold with the intent of receiving 10 units due to the advertisement via the flash screen then you have a case to take forward to the official body in your country of origin. It's a basic consumer right to receive an item you have paid for in good faith. If you have purchased your gold through iTunes it is a simple fix to get the purchase refunded. I don't know how google handle the situation on droid though.

If GREE are advertising an award it should be issued if the relevant challenge is completed. On line purchases are now covered up to the same standards as in shop purchases.

I will be perusing the units myself or reimbursement.

Doesn't matter how much you whine, complain or send tickets in; you are not getting 10x units

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 07:56 AM
I'm not whining, I'm informing people of their rights regarding this matter. This isn't the first time that GREE has done this. I'm nt just talking about epic boss either. Last time it happened to me personally the law didn't stretch far enough to cover the specific action. This time, with the changes in the laws regarding on line purchases, it does now protect the consumer.

Showtime
06-16-2014, 07:58 AM
HAha if you thought you would actually receive 10x of the commando units, you have bigger problems than Gree.

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 08:03 AM
That's exactly what they did last time during an LTQ. There was an energy boost advertised on the forums for normal mode and a different energy boost advertised for prestige mode. You revived both for completing but the second energy boost has never worked. At the time, there wasn't anything that could be done legally but now those loopholes have been closed.

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 08:04 AM
I'm not whining, I'm informing people of their rights regarding this matter. This isn't the first time that GREE has done this. I'm nt just talking about epic boss either. Last time it happened to me personally the law didn't stretch far enough to cover the specific action. This time, with the changes in the laws regarding on line purchases, it does now protect the consumer.

Informing of their rights? Maybe you need to inform yourself that you have NO rights to this video game. Their is no LAW regarding this. Its an in game purchase, no one makes you purchase gold to complete this. That is your choice.

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Why is it a joke to expect a large international company to get their advertising correct? The public Accepting mistakes like this is how internet company's have got away with scamming millions of people out if billions of pounds for years. That's why the line was drawn. You should be able to trust an online company just as much as a shop on your local high street. That is not the case. Steps have been taken to rectify that so why should customers making online purchases continue to be short changed?

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm afraid you have fallen behind the times if you believe that. I can't speak for the rest of the world but here in the uk, yes there is. In game purchases are now classed as a purchase with the same consumer rights as all other types of purchases.

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Anybody wanting to check the information instead of questioning my sanity, it's very simple to get. Just google "inapp purchases and the law". There are several news paper articles and official responses from the governing bodies involved.

Have fun people :)

Maz
06-16-2014, 09:21 AM
That's exactly what they did last time during an LTQ. There was an energy boost advertised on the forums for normal mode and a different energy boost advertised for prestige mode. You revived both for completing but the second energy boost has never worked. At the time, there wasn't anything that could be done legally but now those loopholes have been closed.

If you're referencing the covert fighter issue I remember that all too well.

jinjack292
06-16-2014, 09:53 AM
great now, ppl r complaining for not get x 10 of units. u ppl should love to complain. y r u complaining for using 75g to finish this even which increase ur stats by more than 20m(my stats when up by 25m). this boss event was a lot ezy than last one n cheaper compare to LTQ. one of the few events that can b finish without using any golds. STOP BING a CRY BABY

it is not like u use real $$ on this event or u used more 2 vault of golds on this event

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 10:20 AM
great now, ppl r complaining for not get x 10 of units. u ppl should love to complain. y r u complaining for using 75g to finish this even which increase ur stats by more than 20m(my stats when up by 25m). this boss event was a lot ezy than last one n cheaper compare to LTQ. one of the few events that can b finish without using any golds. STOP BING a CRY BABY

it is not like u use real $$ on this event or u used more 2 vault of golds on this event

Can someone decipher his secret code so I know what he said, thanks.

hollywood42069
06-16-2014, 10:26 AM
How about this unit. The Aquilia Naval Command center for making 50 kills and completing all three day of faction boss..

lemonhaze
06-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Can someone decipher his secret code so I know what he said, thanks.

hes saying all these crybabys which i agree with him just like to cry over anything..this boss was alot easier then the ones b4 and cheaper compared to doing ltqs and got a massive stat gain..the people that are on here crying for not getting 10 of the units and its not like u used 2 vaults of gold on this..

SimplyminiMW
06-16-2014, 10:55 AM
hes saying all these crybabys which i agree with him just like to cry over anything..this boss was alot easier then the ones b4 and cheaper compared to doing ltqs and got a massive stat gain..the people that are on here crying for not getting 10 of the units and its not like u used 2 vaults of gold on this..

Thanks Lemon.

Although I'd have to rebuttal with how is this only gold related? Much easier boss yes, much easier to summon but I'm sure "time spent" on completing the event has to be weighed in when hearing the complaints of the display error.

Mr llama
06-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Found out early that you didn't get 10x so even though I could have I stopped at lv 120. The only fair way to deal wi this is give them to everyone or no one seeing as me and a lot of others would have taken the time to complete this if the reward was actuall 10 of the units

Maz
06-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Not seeing the issue. They advertised x10 reward. Just as they advertised the extra day of bosses that they had to uphold even after they ended the event. I would not consider those who voice their concern on the extra 24 hours that was advertised to be "cry babies", so I fail to see the diff here, seeing as it also was announced the boss event would end on Friday.

So there was an announcement on both issues but 1 was honored and no one flamed those people, but this is different some how?

Tardavic
06-16-2014, 04:29 PM
Hey guys, we are having to deal with this situation on a case-by-case basis.

We understand the frustration this has caused you, as this did happen with the last epic boss. Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10.

We hope to have this fixed before the next epic boss, and will keep you updated!

Sigg
06-16-2014, 04:35 PM

We understand the frustration this has caused you, as this did happen with the last epic boss. Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10.

We hope to have this fixed before the next epic boss, and will keep you updated!

So, no one should have gotten 10 because it was only supposed to be 10? I'm lost.

SimonH
06-16-2014, 04:35 PM
It was a mistake guys...this boss was extremely easy, give the devs a break.

Put down the pitchforks...

Maz
06-16-2014, 05:16 PM

This is being handled on a case by case basis..? So some may have the desired outcome but other may not depending on the case?

No one should have gotten the 10 because it was only displayed to receive 10...? That's the issue tho lol

Tardavic
06-16-2014, 05:35 PM
This is being handled on a case by case basis..? So some may have the desired outcome but other may not depending on the case?

No one should have gotten the 10 because it was only displayed to receive 10...? That's the issue tho lol

My mistake guys and thanks fro pointing this out. "Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10."

I meant to say it was only displayed that you were meant to get X1 and not X10!

Dictator Scott
06-16-2014, 06:22 PM
The issue is it was displayed that you would receive 10. At no point did it display 1. I'm not following you on that one, sorry.

Since you have took over I think the communication has been much better generally but that statement seems to of caused some confusion.

TKD Benji
06-17-2014, 06:19 AM
My mistake guys and thanks fro pointing this out. "Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10."

I meant to say it was only displayed that you were meant to get X1 and not X10!

It never said 1 what planet are you.on have you not been following what has been said? It clearly stated 10x the I have many a screen shots for proof. And what do you exactly mean case by case so people are being compensated for this missleading information ?

borov
06-17-2014, 06:46 AM
Look I am as excited as all get out that I finished the event, I really am! Got a great stat boost from it too! I am with the guys that are saying what gives though because it was the advertised prize so I want what the advertised prize is that I worked hard for. Once I saw I could actually finish this event I cut back on the sleep I got, didn't spend as much time focused on my family and job, spent gold and in general put a lot of freaking personal time into this and I think it's only fair to get what was advertised! You can call it complaining, I don't care. Am I surprised it happened? No, it's Gree and I am pretty used to it. But I have never seen something really this blatant before where there was no glitch with the event (like the one epic boss where for the first day or so the bosses were stuck on level 10) and it was truly a false advertisement with the game. Mistake on their part or not, they still have to be held accountable to what they advertised. I used to own a graphics company and worked for my dad who owned one also and if we did not give the customer what we advertised, ie our artwork was wrong, we had to eat the cost of getting it fixed. All I and everyone else wants it's to just get it fixed! (Btw if any mod cares to look at it my ticket # is 1682674)

Screenshot attached

Tardavic
06-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Look guys, as previously stated, we are having to deal with this situation case by case, and if there is any need for compensation based on X amount of gold spent on boss health refills, then we will make that happen.

Let's please leave it to this and going forward we will be working closer with other departments to ensure this does not happen again.

borov
06-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Tardavic so what you are saying is the gold spenders matter and the rest of us don't? That's pretty messed up! I am not ok with being told that as a very active player for the past almost year and a half that I don't matter! If you advertised it to ALL players then ALL players need to be compensated correctly not just those you deem worthy enough! Give me a break!!!

Tadaaah
06-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Tardavic so what you are saying is the gold spenders matter and the rest of us don't? That's pretty messed up! I am not ok with being told that as a very active player for the past almost year and a half that I don't matter! If you advertised it to ALL players then ALL players need to be compensated correctly not just those you deem worthy enough! Give me a break!!!

Hey there,
All of our players matter; all that is stated is that the item is being handled on a case by case basis. Thanks.

Oh oh Gree
06-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey there,
All of our players matter; all that is stated is that the item is being handled on a case by case basis. Thanks.

Seems like it was just a typo and if players used gold under the impression they would get 10x units then to send Gree a ticket.

beebs
06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Seems like it was just a typo and if players used gold under the impression they would get 10x units then to send Gree a ticket.

good luck with the ticket, i spent gold to finish. sent ticket in and it was closed, just got a generic answer with no mention of gold replacement at all. Was pretty much told it was a mistake and were sorry, no units will be given out. So apperently i don't spend enough gold to make the "case by case basis"

TKD Benji
06-17-2014, 08:35 PM
Look guys, as previously stated, we are having to deal with this situation case by case, and if there is any need for compensation based on X amount of gold spent on boss health refills, then we will make that happen.

Let's please leave it to this and going forward we will be working closer with other departments to ensure this does not happen again.

Well I used a ton,of gold and all I got back was a letter saying it's a mistake and deal with it, over 2 vaults and a half at $130 a vault , how is this just?

As a new gold spender and member how was I meant to know you have continually made these mistakes ? How was I meant to know I HAD to check forums to confirm your mistakes , where was the communication during the time this was happening ?

You may have restarted event , but if you had it correct I would of made the 150 in 4 days instead of rushing for a prize that I will never get

andy2
06-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Case by case basis so obvious means 'we screwed up again and aren't going to do anything about it, but if we say something cryptic without any specific details maybe they will all shut up and go away' Once again wonderful customer service from the worst company at customer satisfaction. Even if they don't realize that what they are saying comes off that way, it does, and that is what makes them so inept at handling their issues if they cant realize how the nonsense they spew out will be interpreted by paying customers just looking for some honest feedback and communication.

iamnasty
06-17-2014, 08:56 PM
It's is very unethical of Gree as it is very clearly stated X10 of the unit therefore Gree needed to comply, honor and award X10 of the unit as long as the said player(s) has completed the task(s). It is not a matter of gold spent, but it's very clear Gree intentionally advertise wrong info with the intention to cheat consumer(s) by not awarding it..............moo :D

Spazer
06-18-2014, 11:18 AM
I spent 4500 golds on this epic boss, ONLY so that i can receive X10 of the last items. There was no other reasons why I decided to buy that amount of gold to play on Epic Boss.

Dreson7
06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
I spent 4500 golds on this epic boss, ONLY so that i can receive X10 of the last items. There was no other reasons why I decided to buy that amount of gold to play on Epic Boss.

If you really thought you would get x10 final prize, you're an idiot. Yes it is bad that gree is and has been doing this on events before and current. However, you all should know better after the first occurrence.

Spazer
06-18-2014, 11:54 AM
If you really thought you would get x10 final prize, you're an idiot. Yes it is bad that gree is and has been doing this on events before and current. However, you all should know better after the first occurrence.
Calling me an idiot wont fixed the problem. I was away on the boss event before that. second of all I remember on one boss event they actually gave out x10 of final units

I Am Legend
06-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Last boss even some people DID!!! get 10x unit reward for beating the boss 150x. AKA 200 infantry defense boost. I seen this with my own eyes when I attacked people.

SO i would send in ticket and wait 5 business days. After that file a complaint with itunes or google store for refund do to misleading advertising followed by refusal to correct the issue in a reasonable time period. Simple as that.

GrimAmoeba
06-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last boss even some people DID!!! get 10x unit reward for beating the boss 150x. AKA 200 infantry defense boost. I seen this with my own eyes when I attacked people.

SO i would send in ticket and wait 5 business days. After that file a complaint with itunes or google store for refund do to misleading advertising followed by refusal to correct the issue in a reasonable time period. Simple as that.

I will doubt you didn't see that. It was a graphics issue and not a reward issue. Proof or obviously lying

GrimAmoeba
06-18-2014, 12:53 PM

Your stats must really suck if it took you that much gold. I had 2 paid hits at 140 on both accounts and didn't need 5 until boss 150 on both.

Dreson7
06-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Your stats must really suck if it took you that much gold. I had 2 paid hits at 140 on both accounts and didn't need 5 until boss 150 on both.

Well said brother

I Am Legend
06-18-2014, 01:00 PM
I will doubt you didn't see that. It was a graphics issue and not a reward issue. Proof or obviously lying

I doubt the 10x next to unit and the 100mil+ increase in their defense in just 1 week was a visual glitch lol

And its gree so obviously anything is possible no proof required just your imagination. If you imagine it then I'm sure gree will find a way to screw it up ;)

borov
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey there,

Ok so in the spirit of transparency (and just for laughs and giggles because I know I won't get the answer I am looking for or no answer at all), since you are evaluating on a case by case basis what are the criteria you are using to determine who gets it and who doesn't? Post that and show proof that players that are other than gold players are getting this reward and I might think about retracting my statement otherwise I stand by what I said until proven otherwise.

GrimAmoeba
06-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Ok so in the spirit of transparency (and just for laughs and giggles because I know I won't get the answer I am looking for or no answer at all), since you are evaluating on a case by case basis what are the criteria you are using to determine who gets it and who doesn't? Post that and show proof that players that are other than gold players are getting this reward and I might think about retracting my statement otherwise I stand by what I said until proven otherwise.

When are you guys going to understand Gree doesn't need to explain anything to you. As long as there are individuals willing to pay Gree's bills they can get away with a subpar product. It's not like this is new, you still spend gold and then complain about situations like these

Tony Snow
06-18-2014, 09:26 PM
It was a screw up but common sense told me from the first time I saw the 10x it was a mistake, you never get more than 1 unit from finishing a boss goal so why think they'd suddenly give out 10. My mini got 150 with 4 cash hits so I can't say **** for those who spent gold.. but for those who did spend gold you must either be new to the game or naive to expect to receive 10 units for finishing a single goal.. just saying

borov
06-19-2014, 03:17 AM
When are you guys going to understand Gree doesn't need to explain anything to you. As long as there are individuals willing to pay Gree's bills they can get away with a subpar product. It's not like this is new, you still spend gold and then complain about situations like these

If you read what I posted I am fully aware that Gree doesn't have to explain itself. However Tadaah has been on a roll and I figured maybe we will get lucky for once. It was worth a shot but I don't have high expectations.

Drakhoan
06-19-2014, 04:43 AM
OK it was an error there was no intent on allowing more than 1 unit as goal reward. One would think it would have been removed then.

Here is the real problem no one seems to be identifying...

IF THE x10 SHOULD BE x1 WHY WAS THERE EVER A "x" ANYTHING TO BEGING WITH IF GREE HAS/IS NEVER INTENDING TO GIVE OUT MORE THAN ONE UNIT AS A REWARD?

Twist of Cain
06-19-2014, 05:05 AM
OK it was an error there was no intent on allowing more than 1 unit as goal reward. One would think it would have been removed then.

Here is the real problem no one seems to be identifying...

IF THE x10 SHOULD BE x1 WHY WAS THERE EVER A "x" ANYTHING TO BEGING WITH IF GREE HAS/IS NEVER INTENDING TO GIVE OUT MORE THAN ONE UNIT AS A REWARD?

Good point. I am getting tired of seeing all these rewards with a "x1" next to them. I think we all know we are only getting one item for a reward per task completion.

Cuombajj
06-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Just stop being a tool and start using some common sense. If it looks suspicious or too good to be true do some research before spending gold

borov
06-19-2014, 09:05 AM
Just stop being a tool and start using some common sense. If it looks suspicious or too good to be true do some research before spending gold

So we shouldn't trust anything that is advertised at all? Because that's ridiculous. Common sense should say that if it's advertised then we should get it. So should we expect no prizes at all and just be excited if we are awarded what they actually said they would award? This whole issue is so stupid it's not funny.

BrodawgCanada
06-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Contact iTunes and show them the pic and say they false advertised and will give you a full refund.

Drakhoan
06-19-2014, 03:37 PM

Didn't need to spend gold to get there... who is the TOOL now? Troll on and be careful with those brain cells...

By this rationale if I were to need gold and a bought a vault... it would be common sense to expect no more than 10% or 1\10th of the shinny little nuggets?

borov
06-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Has anyone on here or heard of anyone being on the happy end of the "case by case" treatment that has been talked about? I would like to see if anyone actually got this or not or if it was all just smoke and mirrors as normal to make us think something was happening.

Spazer
06-20-2014, 10:26 PM
I had bad stats... SO WHAT!?!?! You got a problem with that? After all I am just a student. I don't earn millions of dollars like you do. I don't have the time to go on Modern war so often, unlike you, I am sure you can quietly play Modern war at your work place. Second of all how am I suppose to increase my stats then? It was worth it for me because it increased my stats by 20 million while other events only increases my stats by 3 million while spending the same amount of gold. The boss event was worth it but quite disappointing by the fact that they didn't give out 10 of final units :(

CaptainAwesome
06-22-2014, 10:31 PM
I just got my response from Gree on this issue. In my complaint I stated that I spent gold to finish the 150 bosses in order to get the advertised 10 units prize. I didn't receive the advertised 10 units. I requested that some (not all) of my spent gold be refunded. I felt this was a reasonable request since I did get the one reward as well as all the units leading up to it.

/rant

Oceanz
06-22-2014, 11:01 PM
^That sounds about par for the course. Tier 1 customer support people generally read from a script, or in this case, copy and paste from a group of canned responses. "Annie" is probably making $1/hour over in India to handle batches of forwarded emails with no intention or motivation to do anything other than send SOME reponse(s) so that some type of response percentage quota can be met to appease some relaxed company goal of user support.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but I doubt it.

CaptainAwesome
06-22-2014, 11:20 PM
Sounds dead on to me. I must admit I almost fell out of my chair when I saw a response from Gree Support on a Sunday night and another response less than an hour after my second request. It only took them six days to say we're not doing anything to fix our mistake.

Maz
06-23-2014, 10:34 AM
Now they advert x10 on wrappers, while still advertising x10 of the level 150 reward. How do they honor 1 while not the other? Error? It's been an "error" for a very long time.? What, can no one at gree hit the backspace button on a typo to correct the x10 to x1...?

Lowering the reward units stats and boost% so they can give x10 that in essence equates to the usual x1, is abit silly. That being said they still advertise the x10 on 150 boss, having multiple x10's but NOT honoring them ALL, is worse then a typo IMO.

Pizza Equality
06-23-2014, 11:17 AM
Rumor has it that cj and tardarvic just made a complete utter lie concerning tadaah. They just made up the account to try to make better their public image

borov
06-24-2014, 07:51 AM
Once again will we have any resolution on this? It looks like the same issue is happening on this cycle too and I am sick of Gree putting their heads in the sand! Should I start posting in weird colors or trolling people because it seems that's about all that gets noticed by the mods. At least then this WILL be noticed and SOMETHING will have been addressed. Anything guys? I still want my 10x Commando and based on what I have seen so far looks like there will be another thread about this epic boss. Great job Gree!

Tardavic
06-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Hey guys, please take note that the display error should now be corrected in iOS version 4.2, and that the Android platform was unaffected.

To help ease any confusion, here is the correct prize structure for the current Epic Boss event:

--For defeating the Epic Boss 100 times, you receive x1 Libertador A-18 Hornet.
--For defeating the Epic Boss 150 times, you receive x1 Libertador Patton.
--For Ending El Libertador wrapper you receive x1 Libertador Submarine.
--For Exterminating El Libertador wrapper you receive x10 Libertador PMADS.

GrimAmoeba
06-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, please take note that the display error should now be corrected in iOS version 4.2, and that the Android platform was unaffected.

To help ease any confusion, here is the correct prize structure for the current Epic Boss event:

It wont matter what you post, same people will still whine

andy2
06-24-2014, 04:40 PM

In essence, you just changed the advertised prize mid event, after some people had already finished... yeah thats not fraud at all.

GrimAmoeba
06-24-2014, 04:42 PM
In essence, you just changed the advertised prize mid event, after some people had already finished... yeah thats not fraud at all.

Get charges filed against them if its fraud, sounds like you have a legitimate case your 100% guaranteed to win

GrimAmoeba
06-24-2014, 04:52 PM

And you may want to check out the complete rules of game (yes believe it or not they do exist). Rewards can be changed at any time. Imagine that

andy2
06-24-2014, 04:58 PM
And you may want to check out the complete rules of game (yes believe it or not they do exist). Rewards can be changed at any time. Imagine that

Apple and google seem to disagree... Glad you are enjoying the game.

iamnasty
06-24-2014, 07:29 PM

++++1.....moo :D

Rolinz
06-24-2014, 10:52 PM

@Tardavic. Thank you, finally the clarity needed in what the rewards are for which event/mission.

I wish you or Tadaaah, could have posted this in a sticky thread at the top of the General Forums so everyone can see it right away to avoid the confusion and frustration. Just a suggestion.

It would have saved me and i am sure a lot of other players in looking and reading the different threads in the forums.

Again, thanks for listing out the prize for the events/missions.

GrimAmoeba
06-25-2014, 07:21 AM

I enjoy laughing at all you idiots that continue to play the game then complain about it being broke yet you go back to playing it. Also all of you that say you received a refund for your gold usage, when in fact probably a very small percentage of you actually did get that refund. Talk on the internet is so entertaining. Like the old saying, proof or it didn't happen!!

AlexFoo
06-25-2014, 07:48 AM
its never ever been 10 before, so why would you think it would be now? This isn't even an issue for me because I *KNOW* its going to be ONE unit, regardless of what the screen says.

Common sense.. such a missing trait these days.

GrimAmoeba
06-25-2014, 08:07 AM
its never ever been 10 before, so why would you think it would be now? This isn't even an issue for me because I *KNOW* its going to be ONE unit, regardless of what the screen says.

That's why you have fools on here whining and complaining, no common sense. Yet they still continue to play the game, spend gold and ***** some more

borov
06-25-2014, 08:31 AM

And they never did LTBs at one point yet the screen said they did and guess what, the buildings happened. They never used to do factions and WD before and the screen said they did and guess what, they happened. I have never said I am an idiot and that I thought for one second that Gree wouldn't mess us up with that. Does not surprise me at all that is happened but what I am hoping is that if enough people get ticked off that Gree will fix the issue.

borov
06-25-2014, 08:33 AM
That's why you have fools on here whining and complaining, no common sense. Yet they still continue to play the game, spend gold and ***** some more

What's more funny is that you take the time to whine and complain about "fools" on here whining and complaining. Who is the fool now? If you don't want to see it then don't click the thread. It's that easy. You are by choice entering in this conversation so don't complain.

GrimAmoeba
06-25-2014, 08:49 AM
What's more funny is that you take the time to whine and complain about "fools" on here whining and complaining. Who is the fool now? If you don't want to see it then don't click the thread. It's that easy. You are by choice entering in this conversation so don't complain.

Explain to me one part of my statement was a complaint? Simple English and understanding will go a long way

GrimAmoeba
06-25-2014, 08:50 AM
And they never did LTBs at one point yet the screen said they did and guess what, the buildings happened. They never used to do factions and WD before and the screen said they did and guess what, they happened. I have never said I am an idiot and that I thought for one second that Gree wouldn't mess us up with that. Does not surprise me at all that is happened but what I am hoping is that if enough people get ticked off that Gree will fix the issue.

How they hell is this related to what you just quoted

andy2
06-25-2014, 08:59 AM

I know this too. However, what most people who seem to think this isnt a big deal seem to be forgetting is that not every single player read these forums, or have been through many of these events enough to know what is going on. If there is even one new player, or person who spent their real money and didnt know that they would be getting 1/10th of the prize they expected to, it is a huge problem. What I do with my own time and money is one thing, because I do my best to keep informed of what is going on with this mess of a mismanaged game. I can still feel bad though, and fight to make sure that the others who arent as informed don't lose money because of gree misinformation and mistakes.

Thorm V2
06-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Just contact itunes & this is a simple refund matter through false advertising.