PDA

View Full Version : Buying Hideouts...

Kitty McPurr
06-13-2014, 09:25 PM
For some reason this is a very tap intensive process. Each hideout needs to be purchased at Level 1 (with a confirmation click), then upgraded one level at a time (with a confirmation for each upgrade). Plus the scrolling. To purchase 50 level 10 hideouts it takes 50 clicks X 10 upgrade clicks X 2 for each confirm = 1000 Taps. Like I said plus the scrolling. GREE please reconfigure this aspect of the game.

P.S. and while you are deleting unnessesary "confirmation buttons", please ADD a confirmation button to "finishing an upgrade, build, or expansion with gold." I bet if you spent a little time fixing this, it would cut your support tickets in half. All the while raising customer relations. Especially since you are not fond of handing out refunds for this stuff.

Captain Torgue
06-14-2014, 12:00 AM
There is a trick to building hideouts faster. Click on donate and then hideout and build or upgrade a hideout, then click on the bonuses part and back to hideout and then upgrade again and you should be able to upgrade without confirming all the time.

namedud
06-14-2014, 12:15 AM
There is a trick to building hideouts faster. Click on donate and then hideout and build or upgrade a hideout, then click on the bonuses part and back to hideout and then upgrade again and you should be able to upgrade without confirming all the time.

Just make sure you're facing true north while pointing your device at magnetic north. Standing on your head is also rumoured to have a positive impact.

Captain Torgue
06-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Just make sure you're facing true north while pointing your device at magnetic north. Standing on your head is also rumoured to have a positive impact.

Before you call me out for being a troll its best to check the forum history first. As you can see from a thread a long time ago this small tip will save you time when upgrading hideouts.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?63763-Please-fix-hideout-purchase-screen!!!!&highlight=upgrading+hideouts

namedud
06-14-2014, 01:50 AM
I never called anyone out for anything. Ridiculous jokes about how to get the game to do what you want used to be commonplace around here. You might have to go back in the forum history a couple years to see what I mean.

Winnson
06-14-2014, 05:52 AM
So does that really work and how many clicks does it save?

Captain Torgue
06-14-2014, 07:41 PM
So does that really work and how many clicks does it save?

Yes it does and it just stops the confirm icon from flashing up every time you try to upgrade.