PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree

AHH
06-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the gold Gree....it's a start...

Mr llama
06-13-2014, 09:06 PM
It's a small gesture but it is a start. We did appreciate this from funzio just makes us think like we are being thought of

General Soviet
06-13-2014, 09:12 PM
It's a nice thing to do, but I doubt it will win over the people who haven't been receiving the prizes they earned.

Steven123
06-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Crazy things happen when there is a full moon on Friday the 13th. Thanks Gree! :-)

Alexpompu
06-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Thanks gree!! I for one really appreciate the gesture

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 09:46 PM
Dang. You beat me to it. I was gonna make a thread with a title: Has gree finally went bezerk (not sure how to spell it lol). I feel like gree used to give out free gold when they would mess up or was it Funzio? I do remember that CJ used to talk with players and used to negotiate what an acceptable compensation for their mess ups would be. That was a long time ago and before he became rude and obnoxious.

So what do you think got into gree? Do you think they just got drunk on Friday night and decided to give out gold? I think they are really close to the Giant's stadium and they were gonna play this weekend in SF. Not sure when the game is

KillerDriller
06-13-2014, 09:50 PM
Maybe they did it to celebrate the LA win at the Stanley Cup ;-)

levi.baker88
06-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Certainly a good start. Wouldn't be a bad idea to just do it as a 'thing' every second or third cycle to get non gold users more willing to spend and compensation for gold users.

AfterHours-Oliver
06-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Yep, big thanks for this gesture. It's appreciated.

bam bam.
06-14-2014, 01:07 AM
wooo, im rich!

Shrinko
06-14-2014, 01:52 AM
wooo, im rich!

Lol come on, it's still nice to get anything from gree. That is certainly a very interesting concept of them giving is something free. It's been so long....

Splat!
06-14-2014, 02:48 AM
Easy Epic Boss, next LTQ is achievable energy and 4 days prehit, and now 75 free gold. Wonder if Gree suddenly has a need to make us happier? GREE all the sudden has become the APPLE of my eye. How do like them APPLE?

bam bam.
06-14-2014, 02:54 AM
Lol come on, it's still nice to get anything from gree. That is certainly a very interesting concept of them giving is something free. It's been so long....

If I destroy your Ferrari and then give you a badge back as compensation would you be dancing a jig?.

Yes its a good will gesture.

I'd prefer not to have these mistakes constantly rolled out. I bet you a fresh banana there will be another and another and another in the next 3 wks. I will fly to where ever u live in the world and deliver u this fresh banana if this forum doesnt have another in game issue for 3 wks. If you lose the bet u fly to me n buy me a banana.

Shrinko
06-14-2014, 12:21 PM
If I destroy your Ferrari and then give you a badge back as compensation would you be dancing a jig?.

Yes its a good will gesture.

I'd prefer not to have these mistakes constantly rolled out. I bet you a fresh banana there will be another and another and another in the next 3 wks. I will fly to where ever u live in the world and deliver u this fresh banana if this forum doesnt have another in game issue for 3 wks. If you lose the bet u fly to me n buy me a banana.

Lol there hasn't been a single event without some kind of problem for over a year, but if they give out 100 gold for every problem as they used to, I might be willing to have a positive thought about them here and there lol ;)

Slybrownfox
06-14-2014, 12:44 PM
75 is btter than nothing.....just don't forget why we are getting it