PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour Boss event - Did you see it ? ?

Mcdoc
06-13-2014, 02:17 PM
When I just logged in - I had a splash screen to kill 150 Bosses in 24 hours.

Did is anyone else see this ?

I had triggered a boss earler with only 17 mins left in the last Boss event and didn't hit it because as was pointed out in another thread - the Boss health and WD health are the same - so - maybe because the old event ended and I still had an active boss on the 2 hour timer - I somehow got a weird splash screen triggered - but I don't see a goal for it

things that make you go hmmmmmm ? ?

Stumps
06-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Mcdoc, mine shows 24hrs to go on the boss event.

Ghost-12
06-13-2014, 02:28 PM
... I still have one Boss active ( 5:28 Pm east) with 1 hour and 20 minutes remaining. No new splash though.

Suspect5
06-13-2014, 02:30 PM
looks like boss event well run another 24hrs into WD

Mcdoc
06-13-2014, 02:31 PM

Weird - the first time I logged in - I had a countdown timer of 17 minutes left on the boss event. I just triggered another boss - so maybe they extended the Boss another 24 hours ? ?

Or we are just experiencing another Greetch

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 02:33 PM
I got the splash screen. It said that event ends in slightly less than 24 hours. It's the same event. Just extended I guess.

Auspex
06-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Wonder if they can squeeze in a Full Assault this evening and maybe an LTQ?

Big John
06-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Wonder if they can squeeze in a Full Assault this evening and maybe an LTQ?

Lol, brilliant

Nateisan
06-13-2014, 03:19 PM
so pissed. so is the boss event over?

Stumps
06-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Just about to kill lvl 125 and the boss event dissappeared.

Suspect5
06-13-2014, 03:32 PM
yeah i was buying gold to finish to 125 and reg regain for WD and was cut off at boss 123. love it, give me more Gree....i know you well

Reubengoh
06-13-2014, 03:39 PM
I also thought there was another 24 hour to the boss event... then cut short.

I recall it being a 4 days event. Today is DAY 4.

DID GREE CUT IT SHORT? i was keeping my kills for today to make it to 100 if not 150...

Tardavic
06-13-2014, 03:43 PM
We apologize for the splash screen displaying an extension for the Captain Garuda epic boss event.

This has since been resolved and the event is now officially over.

Burtonvalo
06-13-2014, 03:45 PM
We apologize for the splash screen displaying an extension for the Captain Garuda epic boss event.

I disagree that it has been resolved. Many players thought they had 24 hours to finish and you guys ended it abruptly with no warning. Some of us were only a few levels away from a wrapper prize and now we get nothing. Shouldn't be surprised though, Gree making mistakes is the norm, not the exception.

Mcdoc
06-13-2014, 03:45 PM

Thanks Tadarvic - we are just fleas in the Circus trying to keep up with the dogs chasing the clown cars :)

Kefa
06-13-2014, 03:46 PM

In EVERY OTHER EVENT IN HISTORY when the countdown timer and/or splash screen was in discrepancy with the globe date you have told us to not trust or worry about the globe date because it is a graphics update issue.

You can't simply end an event arbitrarily at some random unpublished time when people are spending money!!

Reubengoh
06-13-2014, 03:49 PM
I will bring this issue up with iTUNES...

this is totally unacceptable.

Kefa
06-13-2014, 03:52 PM
I will bring this issue up with iTUNES...

this is totally unacceptable.

Same here, enough is enough. Applying for 100% refund if they don't fix this. Mama will be happy.

JT77
06-13-2014, 03:53 PM
This is getting beyond a frigging joke. No official finish time, splash screen shows another 24hrs, players including myself golding through as the energy is for both boss and wd. Then just end it with no notice!! I was golding through lvl148 and it just ends. DISGRACE AND CONTEMPT FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!

Does anyone know if google refund for this micky mouse crap the same as apple?

SOF
06-13-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm done with this complete incompetence GREEd. Make the freaking in game notifications accurate. I had two accounts ready to finish out the event. The splash screen I had pop up showed the event not ending until tomorrow. Congratulations on officially being the most worthless group of developers. I am done with this game and iTunes will be hearing from me regarding the fraud your company continues to rely on for profits. I also will be applying for a full refund as well. I have played this game from almost the beginning. Clash of Clans is looking like my new mobile game. At the very least they don't promise something and then completely ignore their players and change the rules with no notifications.

MAD NUGGETT
06-13-2014, 04:05 PM

"RESOLVED" for who???

Ticket sent to better business bureau. I recommend everyone do the same. Funny how Gree responds to tickets after one of these has Been filed... 4 day event randomly switched to 3. You knuckleheads have to realize that when you offer a product at a cost for a period of time that YOU determine and posted on game as well as the forum and not follow through is STEALING.

I am hiring a few high school kids to call your phone lines non stop for a minimum of two days. NON STOP. Just like the last time I did this, you will eventually answer. Don't worry, I'm will be tying up your marketing department as well. Your vendors will now enjoy the same customer experience we do.

Tardavic
06-13-2014, 04:41 PM
We apologize again guys for this inconvenience. We do our best to try to prevent issues like this from ever occurring, but this was honestly due to a technical error on our end.

The epic boss was never intended to be extended for another 24 hours and was originally scheduled to end according to the in-game calendar/globe.

We will gladly hear you out and pass along the feedback!

Maz
06-13-2014, 04:51 PM
We apologize again guys for this inconvenience. We do our best to try to prevent issues like this from ever occurring, but this was honestly due to a technical error on our end.

The epic boss was never intended to be extended for another 24 hours and was originally scheduled to end according to the in-game calendar/globe.

Not your screw ups but at least your willing to hear players out but at the same time understand where the anger comes from.

This isn't the first epic boss, won't be the last, so many technical difficulties, are baffling. Rewards, a fix for the rewards, a fox for the first fix that caught only 7 factions, wrong in game info (which is a big deal cause not everyone comes here). Running into wd. Why after so many events and ltqs, rb, eb, fltq, are there this many issues?

Gree does the exact same events literally every single week, just diff event names. Can there please actually be bugs worked out is that something possible to do?

You guys had the 24 hour pop up, I'd say honor it, go to any store and they have a sale sign on an item for xx$ off, they'd have to honor it. Wd is a crap time to run a boss but some players had the rug pulled out from them being cut so short thinking they had a full day

Col Cawthon
06-13-2014, 04:52 PM

Would any of you regulars be able to assist by sendig a PM or reply with instructions on contacting Google for a purchase refund for gold? I'm all to familiar with the process through iTunes, but fortunately, have never been burned by Gree on my droid account.

It is apparent that in spite of the wrapper splash screen and the event page both indicating an end of the event being tomorrow 6/14 at 4:00pm PST, as well as Gree admitting having made a mistake that could cost their players money and time, that this is not going to be fairly resolved to the players.

As a result, I reached only boss 148 and will now need a refund for the gold spent getting to that point.

I appreciate your assistance as a fellow player, and another target of Gree...

Col Cawthon
06-13-2014, 04:55 PM

Pass along please that when a business makes the mistake and advertises incorrect information, then it is the burden of the business to make the situation right on behalf of the customer. Simply closing the event and saying sorry does not encourage the customer to be satisfied or return to play. If anything, it encourages them to find someone who will listen to them and unfortunately, that is the guys who pay you...the game distributors.

SgtBilko
06-13-2014, 05:13 PM

Basically, this is false advertising and most countries have rules against such things. It was published that the boss event would end today and without ANY notice the event was removed. I have two devices, one on 99 and the other on 98 bosses. Based on your advertising, I did not worry about finishing the event before "calling it a day". Now I have no chance to finish the event. Suggest that you reward all players within 5 bosses of either 100 or 150 at the time the event was closed those units. Otherwise, I will have to look at raising this issue not just with Apple, but also the Australian ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission)

Gileas
06-13-2014, 05:43 PM
"RESOLVED" for who???

Ticket sent to better business bureau.

I am hiring a few high school kids to call your phone lines non stop for a minimum of two days. NON STOP. Just like the last time I did this, you will eventually answer. Don't worry, I'm will be tying up your marketing department as well. Your vendors will now enjoy the same customer experience we do.

The BBB has no authority to resolve problems of this nature, its just a feel good for peeved consumers. It has no enforcement.
Interestingly you mention GREE phone numbers. Perhaps you should post these numbers here, we could all call. I can't find a phone number for gree.

DFI
06-13-2014, 05:44 PM

Ok, we've established that you're more than an admin but less than the developer. Please pass on the message to get their ****ing act straight. This is not the first epic boss event that they've released. If they still can't get it right, take a break and get the bugs out. None of us mind not having an event everyday. We aren't looking for you to be the messenger, we want you to listen and make a difference. We've told you to do some QA and slow it down if that is what I takes.

Gileas
06-13-2014, 05:51 PM

For future issues like this, perhaps once you generate a global statement regarding your plans for an event you might go ahead and honor it, even if it wasn't originally planned that way. I don't see how extending the boss by 24 hours would have harmed GREE - quite the reverse. People were buying gold to gear up for more boss killing. There isn't a lot of code involved in extending an existing quest by 24 hours, so the work load isn't insane. Its not a new event. Finally the idea of honoring your announcement is a good one. I see a lot of people complaining because they feel deceived. Stating a policy or announcing a change and sticking with it is a good way to cut down on this feeling that you guys are making it up as you go along and don't care what the players have to adapt to regarding your last minute alterations to events you run. Sure, it was a 3 day, but the splash screen was understandable, "everything we do has consequences and the boss event is extended one day!"
Perhaps the consequences of sending that out globally should be that your company does what it announced and extend the event one day. Rather than yanking it, after folks spent money.
Spanky

Dreson7
06-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Turdarvic. I have seen all sorts of apologies and excuses from you and the rest of GREEd. If you truly cared and were in fact, as you say 'sorry and apologetic' You would have done something as to prevent these and the future mishaps and screwups from occurring. I know have relatives that are children and teens in school and they certainly have a much better mindset than you and those monkeys you call your coworkers

Tardavic
06-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, here with a quick update letting you know that this situation should never have happened, and had we informed you earlier that this was unintentional then you would have stopped spending knowing that the event had officially ended.

We are looking back at this and we will get back to you with an update as soon as we can. I am not saying we will be able to do anything or compensate anything, just simply letting you know that this has not been disregarded.

sstuutss
06-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Suck it up and move along people, this the way gree do things. I can't see that chaging before theyclose their doors for good. So you can either bend over and pay to play by the rules they make up as they go along or not, up to you. As you are all aware this isnt their first screw up and it won,t be the last. Though on a brighter note, its 11am Saturday here so it MIGHT be their last screw for the week.
Still it is yet another example of how fast they can move when things arent going there way. this screw up even has the silver lining of moving many of the threads about their other screw ups off the first page lol
Still don't know how many gold units there were.

Mcdoc
06-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Hey guys, here with a quick update letting you know that this situation should never have happened, and had we informed you earlier that this was unintentional then you would have stopped spending knowing that the event had officially ended.

We are looking back at this and we will get back to you with an update as soon as we can. I am not saying we will be able to do anything or compensate anything, just simply letting you know that this has not been disregarded.

Since this is my thread - I will take an executive privilege to go off topic for one movement and just say:

i wish is you would take this same consideration for the issue about the Upgrade Cost Reduction bonuses not working properly. I spent an extra 7 billion dollars unnecessarily that I would like refunded to my game. It seems such a simple Solution - and a similar error on your programming part - regardless of what caused it - the position of making it right would go very far with making us happier about the situation.

Now - back on topic - glad to see you actively engaging us on this particular subject :)

Kefa
06-13-2014, 06:14 PM

As I said before, in EVERY other case where the countdown timers and splash screens did not coincide with the globe calendar, we were told to trust the timers and splash screens and that the globe was just a graphic. You cannot expect us to now assume the opposite, especially since the event continued beyond 2:00 PM PDT.

h8u
06-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Our factions biggest gold spender couldn't even use this web page as it says his ip is blocked when he visits, but this is what he wanted to say....

In app information should be updated when you change events when they are running, even the worst programmers can change text (yet your programmers can't), it says a lot and it shows us what you truly think of your customers. I know I am getting my gold back from Apple and then quitting the game.

And I want to say... thanks gree you just cost the faction our best player. Cheers.

Tardavic
06-13-2014, 08:40 PM
Hey guys,

I thought I would let you know that we are turning the Epic Boss back on and turning on the wrapper goal. Additionally, the event will be extended for the time that you lost today.

Please also note that the epic boss has been rebalanced so that you only need three faction daily goals for the wrapper prize. You will see a fourth daily faction goal, but only three are required.

With that said, the last faction daily goal will be extended, along with faction day two so that you are ensured to earn the wrapper prize.

Your progress will be saved so that you may continue on towards the wrapper.

Additionally, we are awarding everyone with 75 gold through a pop-up the next time you open your game.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience!

A Fresh Start
06-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Don't see anything yet

qdubbya
06-13-2014, 08:51 PM
[FONT=arial]

Additionally, we are awarding everyone with 75 gold through a pop-up the next time you open your game.

LOL! Time difference.. disregard this message.

Thanks (IN ADVANCE) for the free gold... which I hadn't received yet...

Tardavic
06-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Sorry guys, this will be taking place here soon!

TheBFO
06-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Just wanted to give my thanks that you all did the right thing here. Sucks it crosses over WD but at least you just didn't ignore it.

Kudos.

Tardavic
06-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Additionally, as a heads up, looks like if you are on Android, you may not see the popup for the 75 gold, but you will get the gold!

The giveaway runs until around midnight tomorrow.

Cmdr_Vessery
06-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Just wanted to give my thanks that you all did the right thing here. Sucks it crosses over WD but at least you just didn't ignore it.

Kudos.

+1 .......... time to get cracking on finishing up...

Maz
06-13-2014, 09:06 PM
Thank you for alotting the time that was left on boss back and the gold reward.

Shred
06-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Used the free gold and killed 2 bosses. Didn't register towards my total. At least you tried.

Raft
06-13-2014, 09:08 PM
I appreciate you finally making an effort to fix an error on your end. Thank you, it is quite a relief.

Kefa
06-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Gree, thank you for doing the right thing this time. It really goes a long way.

BrisingrBoss
06-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Thanks for turning it back on. i think the main issue here and complaint is simply because there was no countdown clock on boss goals or wrapper. I had just finished boss 145 and stopped playing at 3 minutes past the hour. I thought i had till the end of the hour at least to finish it up so i stopped for a fwe minutes. had i known it would shut down in 15 minutes i would have continued playing and hopefully finished it up in that time. im back on now, and hopefully ill get the wrapper when i end it

TKD Benji
06-13-2014, 09:26 PM
It's back up!!!! Extra 24 hrs and you should get 75gold free for technical difficulties

BrisingrBoss
06-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Wasnt i supposed to get 10x Java anphibious command as per the splash screen?

Cmdr_Vessery
06-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Hey guys,

I thought I would let you know that we are turning the Epic Boss back on and turning on the wrapper goal. Additionally, the event will be extended for the time that you lost today.

Please also note that the epic boss has been rebalanced so that you only need three faction daily goals for the wrapper prize. You will see a fourth daily faction goal, but only three are required.

With that said, the last faction daily goal will be extended, along with faction day two so that you are ensured to earn the wrapper prize.

does this mean that we are getting another 24 hours from this post? Just trying to put a timestamp on it.

thanks for extending and clarifying.

rahibi
06-13-2014, 09:49 PM

Did everyone not read this? I try to keep my mouth shut but this comment really got under my skin. He flat out admits that they want nothing but money from us. Saying that if we knew about the screwup we would have stopped spending money if we knew the event ended. This is just flat out unacceptable gree.

BrisingrBoss
06-13-2014, 09:54 PM
stop complaining, they have turned it back on. I do have a legitimate question though. i have just finished boss x 150 and I only received one unit for that part of it and that unit does not even have a bonus. i thought i was supposed to get 10x that Java Anphibian Comando, as per the splash Screen. yeah i got the wrapper unit. but i always thought this was a either supposed to be around 3 mil raw stats for finishing boss 100, or that unit should have had Bonus. some alliance attack at the very least, if not getting the 10x the unit...

Cmdr_Vessery
06-13-2014, 09:56 PM
stop complaining, they have turned it back on. I do have a legitimate question though. i have just finished boss x 150 and I only received one unit for that part of it and that unit does not even have a bonus. i thought i was supposed to get 10x that Java Anphibian Comando, as per the splash Screen. yeah i got the wrapper unit. but i always thought this was a either supposed to be around 3 mil raw stats for finishing boss 100, or that unit should have had Bonus. some alliance attack at the very least, if not getting the 10x the unit...

It said "10", but it was only 1 prize unit.

BrisingrBoss
06-13-2014, 09:57 PM
then it should have had a bonus!!!! since when we go through 50 extremely hard bosses(harder than usual 100) to get a unit without a bonus? yes the wrapper unit had a bonus but so did the wrapper unit for boss 100 and the boss 100 also had a bonus.

BrisingrBoss
06-13-2014, 09:59 PM
this should have been "ELITE" prize, something special, based on the level of difficulty and gold necessary to achieve so many bosses after the 100th. now the unit has no bonus?????

rahibi
06-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Stop complaining. They turned it back on. Just remember that those are your words.

BrisingrBoss
06-13-2014, 10:37 PM
just disappointed that the prize unit wasn't a mod, or what it said on the splash screen. and oh this was a totally different complaint. i was talking about people still complaining about the event shutting down abruptly without warning. they turned it back on, so get over that. my inquiry was regarding the fact that the 10x 301k unit as promised on splash screen was not delivered. a totally different issue altogether. also please note the tone of my messages. there is no hate in them.

DFI
06-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Unfortunately, it's actually thanks but no thanks. The EP and WD use the same health, so you need to pick which event you want to use your regen on. If you are playing both, need to spend gold to complete the EP first so that you can focus on WD. I was on boss 350 when the plug was pulled. No way am I going to farm the 150 while WD is running in parallel.

Moose02364
06-14-2014, 03:28 AM

I just got a screen shot 10 minutes ago with the boss event ending 6/14 stating that if you defeated 50x and got 3 rounds completed that you would get the wrapper prize with 20% sea attack what a joke and now they throw everyone 75 gold to make us happy!!

SpikeyKit
06-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Hey guys,

Not seen the faction goal as you said?

Does it also mean we can earn 4 units not 3?

In which case... Where is the faction goal?

Gotta admit a bit bollocks running the Epic Boss Over WD. Lets hope you dont do that again

Thorm V2
06-14-2014, 04:14 AM
We have splash screens showing 10x those final units. You're awarding one. Fix this.

NaRciS
06-14-2014, 04:58 AM
LOL, the splash screen still shows 10 units for 150 wins - it would take me two mins to change this for you GREE, if you want - this would mean customers in game had the correct information.

Bluehavana2
06-14-2014, 05:14 AM
Wow, y'all will complain no matter what happens!
Gree finally steps up and does the right thing, but the *****ing doesn't stop.
We've known the splash screen showing 10x instead of 1x is wrong from the start.
We know that the boss and WD use the same energy. So what! It's called strategy. If you don't want to spend lots of gold to do everything, you strategically make some decisions!

I have an idea, award everyone playing this weekend some crazy bonuses, like 100 100k/100k units with a 50% bonus. Then y'all can complain how everyone's stats just went up and it's too tough to play!

Gree has given us lots to complain about, but this time, they actually tried to get it right, and that's a step in the right direction.

Mcdoc
06-14-2014, 05:16 AM
Wow - so happy to see a step in the right direction to fix this :)

(and a sticky to boot)

:)

lemonhaze
06-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Wow, y'all will complain no matter what happens!
Gree finally steps up and does the right thing, but the *****ing doesn't stop.
We've known the splash screen showing 10x instead of 1x is wrong from the start.
We know that the boss and WD use the same energy. So what! It's called strategy. If you don't want to spend lots of gold to do everything, you strategically make some decisions!

I have an idea, award everyone playing this weekend some crazy bonuses, like 100 100k/100k units with a 50% bonus. Then y'all can complain how everyone's stats just went up and it's too tough to play!

Gree has given us lots to complain about, but this time, they actually tried to get it right, and that's a step in the right direction. i agree with u and if the event had been to hard people would have said ohh gree everone else is getting 12 or 13 100k + units with 2 or 3 bonus and we cant finish the event..waa waa waa..im lvl 275 and this is the 1st boss event i was able to do 100% free so i dont see what all the BS crying is over..it dont matter what happens u gonna have little whiney kids that always gonna whine and cry about something..dont pay no attetnion to these cry bags gree

solowalker
06-14-2014, 06:55 AM
I just pulled another boss up??? so it is over, but not over? That's cool, I will just use this boss to refill my health for 20 gold and go back into war. Thanks for the 5 gold discount on health refills for war Gree!!!

fuzzlenutz
06-14-2014, 07:13 AM

You posted this yesterday friday and I still have bosses popping up today on saturday

Maz
06-14-2014, 07:28 AM
Page 4 people.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93601-24-Hour-Boss-event-Did-you-see-it/page4

Hey guys,

Sparkle
06-14-2014, 12:11 PM
You posted this yesterday friday and I still have bosses popping up today on saturday

I just discovered the time extension this morning! There was no in-game notification! I found it accidentally on a GroupMe page. So how long do we have in US Eastern time? including the time lost from having to find out by accident?

Sparkle
06-14-2014, 12:14 PM
I also notice that when I kill the boss I use up the energy from the WD and vice versa. Running together is not such a great idea.

Pidgeot
06-14-2014, 01:08 PM
When does boss end. I cant see a end time on android so I dont want to commit to anything.

Suspect5
06-14-2014, 03:46 PM
When does boss end. I cant see a end time on android so I dont want to commit to anything.

would love to know also. thinking of powering through with gold, but its to risky not knowing

Bluehavana2
06-14-2014, 06:19 PM
I believe it ends at 8pm pacific time

Mcdoc
06-15-2014, 12:30 AM
It's for sure over now :)

i hope the extended time allowed a lot more people to finish :)

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 01:16 AM
It allowed me to get a 191k unit so Im happy about that.

Adm. J(K96)
06-15-2014, 03:46 AM
It's for sure over now :)

i hope the extended time allowed a lot more people to finish :)It let me get a whole lot farther for sure. If not for their recent screw ups, I would have dropped the $20 to get to 150. Im sure many others would have too. Here that Gree?

MAD NUGGETT
06-17-2014, 09:19 PM
The BBB has no authority to resolve problems of this nature, its just a feel good for peeved consumers. It has no enforcement.
Interestingly you mention GREE phone numbers. Perhaps you should post these numbers here, we could all call. I can't find a phone number for gree.

There are always little tricks to getting numbers you need. I simply found out who owned the building Gree is renting. "China Basin Companies"
I then looked to see which other companies in that building also rented from China basin. I then called them all and asked for grees contact number or if they could walk over and grab it. You would be shocked at what you can get.
I even called china basin amd acted like an interested customer in their properties.

As far as BBB goes, it may not do anything but make me feel better but I can tell you my tickets were answered from that point on.

Mcdoc
06-17-2014, 10:38 PM
There are always little tricks to getting numbers you need.

Step 1: I simply found out who owned the building Gree is renting. "China Basin Companies"
Step 2: I then looked to see which other companies in that building also rented from China basin.
Step 3: I then called them all and asked for grees contact number or if they could walk over and grab it.

You would be shocked at what you can get.

i'd say that's pretty a determined effort

So whats the number. (PM is ok - LoL)

Suspect5
06-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Lol, well done Mad;)

Mr llama
06-18-2014, 01:03 AM
There are always little tricks to getting numbers you need. I simply found out who owned the building Gree is renting. "China Basin Companies"
I then looked to see which other companies in that building also rented from China basin. I then called them all and asked for grees contact number or if they could walk over and grab it. You would be shocked at what you can get.
I even called china basin amd acted like an interested customer in their properties.

As far as BBB goes, it may not do anything but make me feel better but I can tell you my tickets were answered from that point on.
Wow, real glad I have never owed you money :)