PDA

View Full Version : Boss and WD health bar are the same!!!

dispatch_me
06-13-2014, 11:23 AM
I was wondering how the devs were going to approach having two events that used health regen, my question has been answered, they didn't. My health bar for WD started at half full which is where I left off with my boss health.

I have no words to describe this epic screw up.

Web323
06-13-2014, 11:24 AM
One word on why they did this "GOLD"

Adm. J(K96)
06-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Bs gree! Total bs! Way to screw the pooch again!

TheGunner
06-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Would have been nice if there had been some warning

Tater tots
06-13-2014, 11:34 AM
Its just another way for them to get players to buy gold!!

Adm. J(K96)
06-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Its just another way for them to get players to buy gold!!

Sorry not going to happen. It's just one more reason not to. Be it greed or idiocy, neither is good.

Nateisan
06-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Bs gree! Total bs! Way to screw the pooch again!

was very screwed

Major Weapons
06-13-2014, 01:13 PM
You can buy boss refills for 20 gold and use them for WD instead of paying 25 gold

Kennetth
06-13-2014, 02:33 PM
I was wondering how the devs were going to approach having two events that used health regen, my question has been answered, they didn't. My health bar for WD started at half full which is where I left off with my boss health.

I have no words to describe this epic screw up.
Ok, this is one of the stupider whine threads I've seen in a while. Health regen bonuses feed both bosses and WD so I don't know why you are shocked. Also as someone above me pointed out, if you don't want to do kill epic boss, take advantage of health refills through the boss screen and enjoy your 1st day of 20g refill instead of the full retail price of 25. You got a double sale.

Crying because of a mistake in the player's favor, Gree should stop entertaining the fools in these forums.

SimplyminiMW
06-13-2014, 02:50 PM
Ok, this is one of the stupider whine threads I've seen in a while. Health regen bonuses feed both bosses and WD so I don't know why you are shocked. Also as someone above me pointed out, if you don't want to do kill epic boss, take advantage of health refills through the boss screen and enjoy your 1st day of 20g refill instead of the full retail price of 25. You got a double sale.

Crying because of a mistake in the player's favor, Gree should stop entertaining the fools in these forums.

+1

So many people crying they overlook the advantages.

dispatch_me
06-13-2014, 03:33 PM

And this is one of the more condescending troll post I've ever seen. I'm well aware of the mechanics of the game and that boss and WD both feed off health regeneration. My point was that Gree would also have to know this too and why they would even do it. They started the boss event one day late knowing it would overlap into WD. For one, there were factions out there that had yet to complete the 24 hour goal and I highly doubt they were thankful that you could refill your WD health for 20g. I too was still playing the boss event because I was a few kills away from the 150 on cash hits. So suffice it to say that trying to do both was an extreme p.i.a.

If you want to point out something, point out that I'm sure it's been said plenty of times before that no one makes you read "whine threads" and keep your non-informative troll comments to yourself.

Kennetth
06-13-2014, 04:08 PM
Lol, "non-informative troll comments." Congrats on being the first person ever to call me a troll. I pointed out that your complaint was baseless, so my response to the dribble above is this: "talk about the pot calling the kettle black!"

dispatch_me
06-13-2014, 04:14 PM
Lol, "non-informative troll comments." Congrats on being the first person ever to call me a troll. I pointed out that your complaint was baseless, so my response to the dribble above is this: "talk about the pot calling the kettle black!"

And Congrats on being my first troll....must be love ;)

Mcdoc
06-13-2014, 05:41 PM
You can buy boss refills for 20 gold and use them for WD instead of paying 25 gold

Careful now - in some people's mind - that fits the definition of "exploiting the game" - LoL