PDA

View Full Version : Infirmary

Mr llama
06-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Is it worth upgrading? Does it do anything? Have lv 8 should I go the two extra steps? Any info would be much appreciated

{Kill Joy}
06-13-2014, 12:12 AM
It doesn't hurt to get it to 10. If you have the cash and the upgrade time it's worth it. Anything to keep those growlers!!

Big John
06-13-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm sure Agent Orange suspected it actually increased casualties when upgraded by a certain point.

Mr llama
06-13-2014, 01:48 AM
I'm sure Agent Orange suspected it actually increased casualties when upgraded by a certain point.
This is what I'm afraid of. I read ao thing and a couple others that said upgrading increased their casualties

MAD NUGGETT
06-13-2014, 02:53 AM
Your infirmary boosts does exactly zero. Nothing. Don't bother. I wish I was wrong

Paisthecoolest
06-13-2014, 06:04 AM
Your infirmary boosts does exactly zero. Nothing. Don't bother. I wish I was wrong

How could that be possible? How could Gree have a building on their game that doesn't work? This building has been out for a long time, so its advertised bonus will certainly work. There is no way that Gree could mess that up...

BostonHammer
06-13-2014, 06:34 AM
When I got the upgrade 2 buildings bonus I upgraded my infirmary from 1-10 since all my other unit and bonus buildings were already level 10. I have to agree with Mad Nugget, while I wouldn't say my casualty rate has gone up, I am still losing "low" casualty rate Growlers at what appears to me the same rate.

Lift Ticket
06-13-2014, 07:52 AM
This is what I'm afraid of. I read ao thing and a couple others that said upgrading increased their casualties

I started gettin more casualities after builing this....was too chicken sh*t to upgrade afterwards!!