PDA

View Full Version : Thank you GREE

HayeZeus
06-12-2014, 10:00 PM
There are a few things I want to thank you for.

First and foremost, my brand new driver and 3 wood. I skipped work today to play a round and my 3 wood alone is going to take 2 strokes off my game. Not bad for a 5 handicapper.

I also want to thank you for the Macbook Air. I'm no Apple fanboy, but this thing is awesome.

My wife is really enjoying the new patio furniture as well. I think a shiny new Green Egg is on the horizon for me.

More to come, don't you worry. These gifts come from only part of the money that should have been yours. I gave it to you, and I got it all back. I win, and you lose.

Nice boss event btw. Give away great units and everyone suddenly forgets how much you screwed them over for the past couple of weeks, months.

Keep spending all you sheep.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 10:31 PM
We didn't forget. It's just when they have a nice event, we have to be honest and say that most people are enjoying this boss event. Just because of this one event do we forget that they have been screwing us for over a year? Absolutely not! Should we keep pressure on them? Heck yeah.

As far as your new stuff that you bought, does that mean that you wouldn't have bought it or couldn't afford it if you didn't get a refund? If you couldn't afford it without a refund, why the heck were you giving your money away to gree? on the other hand, if you have a ton of money and could afford it either way, then your post makes no sense.

Chuck Finley
06-12-2014, 10:45 PM
We didn't forget. It's just when they have a nice event, we have to be honest and say that most people are enjoying this boss event. Just because of this one event do we forget that they have been screwing us for over a year? Absolutely not! Should we keep pressure on them? Heck yeah.

As far as your new stuff that you bought, does that mean that you wouldn't have bought it or couldn't afford it if you didn't get a refund? If you couldn't afford it without a refund, why they heck were you giving your money away to gree? If you have a ton of money and could afford it either way, then your post makes no sense.

First and foremost, my brand new driver and 3 wood. I skipped work today to play a round and my 3 wood alone is going to take 2 strokes off my game. Not bad for a 5 handicapper.

I also want to thank you for the Macbook Air. I'm no Apple fanboy, but this thing is awesome.

My wife is really enjoying the new patio furniture as well. I think a shiny new Green Egg is on the horizon for me.

More to come, don't you worry. These gifts come from only part of the money that should have been yours. I gave it to you, and I got it all back. I win, and you lose.

Nice boss event btw. Give away great units and everyone suddenly forgets how much you screwed them over for the past couple of weeks, months.

Love it! I quit a few days ago. Thanks to G REE for making the decision so easy with the Frontline bomber stunt.. Bought a new dining room table today.

iamnasty
06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Love it! I quit a few days ago. Thanks to G REE for making the decision so easy with the Frontline bomber stunt.. Bought a new dining room table today.

what about the dining chairs ???......moo :D

HayeZeus
06-12-2014, 11:31 PM

As far as your new stuff that you bought, does that mean that you wouldn't have bought it or couldn't afford it if you didn't get a refund? If you couldn't afford it without a refund, why they heck were you giving your money away to gree? If you have a ton of money and could afford it either way, then your post makes no sense.

The internet is full of smart people people lol. FAIL

Mr llama
06-13-2014, 12:00 AM

Keep spending all you sheep.Seems like until today alot of things took a back seat to your addiction

steelhead
06-13-2014, 01:21 AM

Not trying to be a troll, just wondering. Do you still play MW? If so, have there been any actions by gree to punish you/your account? Just wondering.

HayeZeus
06-13-2014, 06:05 AM
Not trying to be a troll, just wondering. Do you still play MW? If so, have there been any actions by gree to punish you/your account? Just wondering.

I don't really play anymore but the account is fine. Dropped out of faction and deleted all money buildings so I wouldn't have any reason to login. My stats are over 350m even out of faction so I still raid every now and then. Waiting for next FA so I can burn it to the ground.

HayeZeus
06-13-2014, 06:45 AM
Seems like until today alot of things took a back seat to your addiction

Here we go again with another stupid assumption

I would have bought that stuff regardless of Gree, probably with the exception of the Macbook Air but wtf am I going to do with a ton of money in iTunes credit? I'll probably buy another for my kids

Just pointing out that it was all essentially free. If I had said thanks for paying for my groceries would you have assumed that I've neglected eating?