PDA

View Full Version : Tadaah

Keapa
06-12-2014, 06:26 PM
I appreciate you are new to Admin and are doubtless unaware of previous Game history.

I personally and as a TAW player am against any form of cheating and any benefits derived from such.

Saying that. The player in question was in SAS for 2 battles, IF IF he is a cheater then is a fair call to say he cheated while he was there. YET SAS had no complaints nor took any action

SAS claim they booted him ...shrug....maybe he said he wanted to leave so they just got rid of him

Once he was out did SAS report him to Gree. NO, once he joined TAW they had a change of heart and wanted him back.

Failing that during one battle they had a sas player ready to take screen shots of any "unusual activity" 7 minutes out of 4320 minutes. How convenient And 22 hours before the end of the event

Did SAS say anything NO. If the are so opposed to cheating why not speak up and report it?

That a alleged cheater was still in the game is a result of SAS's inaction why should others have to pay the price for sas inaction?

Not changing the prize or the Winners list would send out a far better warning to ALL players that this sort of behaviour both in cheating and protecting cheaters is no longer tolerated in this game

If players know something REPORT IT don't try and take advantage by silence which in effect is just another form of cheating .

namedud
06-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Full support here, and I'm not even particularly fond of either team involved in this dispute.

mxz
06-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Maybe Gree is FOR cheating when it is part of a syndicate's strategy to sabotage another syndicate. Crime (city) pays.

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 06:52 PM
The decision was made based on the information we have on hand. As stated, we will not be investigating all previous events. Additionally, future events will be handled on a case by case basis.

We have zero tolerance for players that choose to use unapproved actions to earn/gain desired results.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Finally someone has said it!

If SAS has balls they should give up the prizes and IP etc they got for ALL events that they played with the hacker. The player hacked IP I am sure he hacked everything else, you don't see SAS willing to give that up, only asking for stuff they think they deserve. Yet you morons support them.

SAS man up, give up the prizes that you got due to hacker.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
06-12-2014, 07:01 PM
The decision was made based on the information we have on hand. As stated, we will not be investigating all previous events. Additionally, we future events will be handled on a case by case basis.

We have zero tolerance for players that choose to use unapproved actions to earn/gain desired results.
I think the best course for gree is doing nothing and prevent all possible hacks in the future. This hacker was with sas for two wars and obviously gree can do nothing about historical results. This time u give sas prize just because they r good at whining? I just can't believe gree logic. It's so unfair to other syndicate and players

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 07:03 PM
I think the best course for gree is doing nothing and prevent all possible hacks in the future. This hacker was with sas for two wars and obviously gree can do nothing about historical results. This time u give sas prize just because they r good at whining? I just can't believe gree logic. It's so unfair to other syndicate and players

It only affected both 1st and 2nd place. We would have corrected more if need be. As a result, we also changed all the individual rewards as well.

GucciMane
06-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Solemn Carnage deserves at least two Top 2 prizes.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Just to save time how many points are you deducting from the TAW total?

OmgMileyCyrus
06-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Tam, you're a joke.

Banger
06-12-2014, 07:17 PM
TAW just got robbed. Plain and simple.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Tam, you're a joke.

If he was fighting and spending gold getting points then he deserves to be credited with those points, after all he used gold to get them, the same as every other player who used gold

After all, isn't that the assumption, that he obtained points by some other means?

If so how many points are in question?

SAS1
06-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Tam you and I talked at length via phone convo last night. As I appreciate the game face what you posted in your original thread is simply not true and you know it. You know who I am and you know where I stand but really? Keep it all factual and truthful. I can discredit anything you say and you know it. So really just stop!!!

montecore
06-12-2014, 08:20 PM
To clarify, SAS booted the player once it was apparent he was a hacker. They don't have psychic abilities to forsee someone being a hacker until they reveal it.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 08:23 PM
I have just been informed by a member of SAS that they did report this player to Gree.
If this information is correct, why didnt Gree take any action at the time.
Also when we asked Gree if this player was 'clean' we were assured by Gree that they were.

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 08:23 PM
SAS booted him on the spot. We have 60 players that can vouch for that and screens of the booting.

We also made it a huge thing and the leader of SAS posted his player booting the player in question in our notifications room.

We made it clear SAS does not tolerate hacking in any way shape or form

montecore
06-12-2014, 08:24 PM
If he was fighting and spending gold getting points then he deserves to be credited with those points, after all he used gold to get them, the same as every other player who used gold

After all, isn't that the assumption, that he obtained points by some other means?

If so how many points are in question?

So you won't object if SAS sets up a grid of computers in the next battle, scores at his rate of scoring (16.5m per hour) and see SAS go from zero points to 165m points in the final 5 minutes of the weekend?

I mean, they will still pay for the gold, so that makes it OK, right?

montecore
06-12-2014, 08:26 PM
TAW just got robbed. Plain and simple.

Not really. In fact, TAW got lucky. Every other time a hacker has been busted in a syndicate war (HellCalls Group in CC, this past weekend in KA, etc) all of their IP was deducted. TAW is fortunate to still have prizes that only SAS should have received (the first place +2 energy mod).

montecore
06-12-2014, 08:26 PM
I have just been informed by a member of SAS that they did report this player to Gree.
If this information is correct, why didnt Gree take any action at the time.
Also when we asked Gree if this player was 'clean' we were assured by Gree that they were.

Pretty sure I told you this last week. Regarding your other questions, you'll have to take those up with Gree.

Cooler
06-12-2014, 08:33 PM
So SAS, the team that name means the same as hacking/cheating for this game gets to have Gree go back in time to give them prize but not to take away all prizes from all of there past cheating… Stupid decision like this is why so many are quitting the games and not spending money to Gree anymore!

Keapa
06-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Pretty sure I told you this last week. Regarding your other questions, you'll have to take those up with Gree.

If Gree is going to make a stand in regards to hackers suspect accounts etc, then they need to do so when they are informed about any such player.

If for example that player had been reported to Gree a week before a battle , then we ask Gree if there is anything about that account, get told no. We include them in our syndicate in the belief Gree has given then a clean bill of health.
It's a bit late to then arbitrarily decide to change a battle result.
It's not a deliberate act by TAW to obtain an advantage, we fought and obtained what we thought were enough points to win in the belief that all points were rightfully obtained

Cooler
06-12-2014, 08:41 PM
If I remember there are posts on forums about Montecoer and SAS hack a "player database" along with Gallery of Rogues to cheat. They admitted it in public so he should be ban in game! Who's know what they use it for to cheat for matches and hacking!

Keapa
06-12-2014, 08:49 PM
So you won't object if SAS sets up a grid of computers in the next battle, scores at his rate of scoring (16.5m per hour) and see SAS go from zero points to 165m points in the final 5 minutes of the weekend?

I mean, they will still pay for the gold, so that makes it OK, right?

You could have used a more sensible example : such as
Players who used iPad Air and can go 4 x faster than a player using an iPad 2 creates an inequality in a players ability to obtain points. That both players use gold to get those points is accepted by players

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 08:58 PM
If Gree is going to make a stand in regards to hackers suspect accounts etc, then they need to do so when they are informed about any such player.

If for example that player had been reported to Gree a week before a battle , then we ask Gree if there is anything about that account, get told no.

You sure about that? Reports indicate you let the player in question provide you with a fake ticket from
GREE (with the wrong date at the top lmao) and you didn't report him yourself even after SAS warned TAW.

So you let the player report himself after SAS told TAW he was booted out of SAS for hacking... During his interview where you could have still denied him access into TAW! Lol

mxz
06-12-2014, 09:19 PM
If I remember there are posts on forums about Montecoer and SAS hack a "player database" along with Gallery of Rogues to cheat. They admitted it in public so he should be ban in game! Who's know what they use it for to cheat for matches and hacking!Let's not get SAS's admitted glitching, admitted hacking into players' accounts and the "database" confused - as they were three separate instances of SAS "not tolerating" cheating.

Edit: to be fair to SAS, I didn't consider their database to be cheating since it didn't provide any sort of meaningful advantage.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Taddah can you please tell me how many points you are removing from TAW

Thank you in advance

Keapa
06-12-2014, 09:24 PM
You sure about that? Reports indicate you let the player in question provide you with a fake ticket from
GREE (with the wrong date at the top lmao) and you didn't report him yourself even after SAS warned TAW.

So you let the player report himself after SAS told TAW he was booted out of SAS for hacking... During his interview where you could have still denied him access into TAW! Lol

Having Monty say. An ex SAS member is a hacker whilst being unable to provide a name, is not much of a warning. Especially when you consider the source

mxz
06-12-2014, 09:25 PM
SAS member is a hackerSeems redundant.

Zincincpink
06-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Can we just all agree that both SAS and TAW would report hackers the other team has, but not necessarily report hackers they have?

If it's true that SAS used the hacker for previous battles & TAW used him for this last one then both syndicates are unethical... Give first place to whoever got third lol

Chuck Finley
06-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Tam, you're a joke.

Lol. You nailed it!

The Governor
06-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Can we just all agree that both SAS and TAW would report hackers the other team has, but not necessarily report hackers they have?

If it's true that SAS used the hacker for previous battles & TAW used him for this last one then both syndicates are unethical... Give first place to whoever got third lol

TAW sent an inquiry to Gree before letting him in syndicate. Gree cleared him. He was brought into the syndicate.

There isn't a syndicate in cc that would trust SAS word at face value. This is clearly an error on Gree's part.

SAS cried in unison for the past 2 weeks. New mod doesn't know crying is typical in SAS and rushed his decision.

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 11:27 PM
TAW sent an inquiry to Gree before letting him in syndicate. Gree cleared him. He was brought into the syndicate.

No, TAW let the player report himself.
We have comfirmation from someone within TAW about this. TAW didn't in fact report.

New mod doesn't know crying is typical in SAS and rushed his decision.

I want to explain how this works. Management in GREE makes a decision, MOD informs the people of the decision management made.
MOD did not make the decision. MOD is doing his job relaying the decision and then relaying back what we say to management.

The Governor
06-13-2014, 12:13 AM
No, TAW let the player report himself.
We have comfirmation from someone within TAW about this. TAW didn't in fact report.

No as usual u are incorrect. U see unlike Tadaaah we don't just believe SAS just because they are always the loudest criers. We sent an inquiry to Gree.

I want to explain how this works. Management in GREE makes a decision, MOD informs the people of the decision management made.
MOD did not make the decision. MOD is doing his job relaying the decision and then relaying back what we

Right. ... kinda like Vlad and Ian didn't make the decision to access Baddad's account

namedud
06-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Right. ... kinda like Vlad and Ian didn't make the decision to access Baddad's account

Hey, whoa now... SAS stated as fact that all those screenshots were shopped, and that doctoring screen grabs is a piece of cake.

Maybe that explains the lack of screenshots posted in this thread, edited for privacy of course.

steverocks
06-13-2014, 01:31 AM
--

Let me get this right. SAS warns TAW about a cheating player. TAW send an inquiry to Gree. Gree's response was there are no issues with this player. He is cleared. TAW brings him on, then 2 weeks after war is over Gree says SAS is now awarded first prize? Gree this is a new low for you. Truly pathetic!

Fix this GREE! This is your problem, TAW shouldn't get penalized. You said that there were no issues with that person when they asked. Take responsibility!

--

namedud
06-13-2014, 01:34 AM
If you're going to try injecting logic into this, it's Gree's fault the game can be hacked in the first place. Therefore, no player should be penalized due to the actions of a hacker, and certainly no player should after-the-fact benefit from any actions of a hacker.

Oh shucks, I think I forgot which thread I was just reading.

Gungho
06-13-2014, 03:34 AM
The decision was made based on the information we have on hand. As stated, we will not be investigating all previous events. Additionally, future events will be handled on a case by case basis.

If TAW knew there were a hacker on board, why would we risk ip of 120mill, and why would we take a break for 4 hours on monday as we thought the points put up would be enough to keep SAS away from Victory and secure overall win.

Its a shame that all the whinning has lead to this decision, and its a shame that hackers can exsist in the game, hope you sort it out in the future.

evj
06-13-2014, 04:07 AM

If those who made that tread had posted the whole convo, u would see it was Ians own decision and against the other officers saying, V said no to do it. Instead they chose to make their own partial, twisted truth. A few hours later, Ian was Rogues.

Btw, the hacker did the same against another player and this was also told taw. Since they did not cared, I guess its not a big deal really?

The Governor
06-13-2014, 05:12 AM
If those who made that tread had posted the whole convo, u would see it was Ians own decision and against the other officers saying, V said no to do it. Instead they chose to make their own partial, twisted truth. A few hours later, Ian was Rogues.

Btw, the hacker did the same against another player and this was also told taw. Since they did not cared, I guess its not a big deal really?

Wait. ...I thought you said the whole conversation was photo shopped? So now u are admitting it was real?

This is exactly what I thought. U guys accessed and stole from this players account now u are saying a hacker named Ian who was a member of SAS at the time hacked his account.

Tadaaah you have no clue what you are dealing with. Anyone in any of the top syndicates in cc can tell you this is typical SAS.

While you spend time researching a player Gree cleared before war you should spend some time researching all the complaints posted everytime things don't work out in their favor.

While you are at it research how many times they've deliberately matched with SAS2. Then look at how many attack losses SAS2 had during that match verses their losses when matched with any other team including TAW

evj
06-13-2014, 05:36 AM
Wait. ...I thought you said the whole conversation was photo shopped? So now u are admitting it was real?

This is exactly what I thought. U guys accessed and stole from this players account now u are saying a hacker named Ian who was a member of SAS at the time hacked his account.

Tadaaah you have no clue what you are dealing with. Anyone in any of the top syndicates in cc can tell you this is typical SAS.

While you spend time researching a player Gree cleared before war you should spend some time researching all the complaints posted everytime things don't work out in their favor.

While you are at it research how many times they've deliberately matched with SAS2. Then look at how many attack losses SAS2 had during that match verses their losses when matched with any other team including TAW

This is an old story and old news. Its explained over and over and over. It kind of ended with Baddads dead and resurrection. If u haven't got the whole story yet, u should do some more research in the forum. U find the answers here.

If SAS is such a terrible hacker team, why have we never had a player banned, never lost a prize from any events, why have never an ex-member posted ss of hacked ip, use of energy glitches (as some of taws officers did), why do we deny proven hackers a spot in SAS, why do we kick players admitting cheats, hacks or violating Gree's TOS?

Maybe because we aren't? Open your mind an inch or two, I promise your narrow world will open up and give you a lot more interesting and stimulating life and insight.

May it be so simple as we want to be a clean team, fight fair with strategy and brain power?

Believe it or not :)

The Governor
06-13-2014, 06:22 AM
This is an old story and old news. Its explained over and over and over. It kind of ended with Baddads dead and resurrection. If u haven't got the whole story yet, u should do some more research in the forum. U find the answers here.

If SAS is such a terrible hacker team, why have we never had a player banned, never lost a prize from any events, why have never an ex-member posted ss of hacked ip, use of energy glitches (as some of taws officers did), why do we deny proven hackers a spot in SAS, why do we kick players admitting cheats, hacks or violating Gree's TOS?

Maybe because we aren't? Open your mind an inch or two, I promise your narrow world will open up and give you a lot more interesting and stimulating life and insight.

May it be so simple as we want to be a clean team, fight fair with strategy and brain power?

Believe it or not :)

Give me break we have never tolerated hackers. 22 wars at top 1. ..22!

We never had any hacker related issues until now.

SAS will never get an ounce of recognition from me. Your syndicate is the most conniving, will do anything to win and I mean anything.

This happened due to good timing. Your crying was of benefit for once. Tadaaaah is new. If this was Assault and Flattery, someone who is familiar with your antics this wouldn't of ever happened. Your pity thread would have been shut down before it got started.

Baddad never faked his death. Someone on his team rushed to judgement. Don't try to use something that has nothing to do with the fact that SAS stole cash and gold from a players account.

You guys have always been a scum syndicate. This pity prize won't change it.

FC/TAW....22 wars at #1. SAS.....17 wars at #2. Before that irrelevant.

evj
06-13-2014, 07:01 AM
Give me break we have never tolerated hackers. 22 wars at top 1. ..22!

We never had any hacker related issues until now.

SAS will never get an ounce of recognition from me. Your syndicate is the most conniving, will do anything to win and I mean anything.

This happened due to good timing. Your crying was of benefit for once. Tadaaaah is new. If this was Assault and Flattery, someone who is familiar with your antics this wouldn't of ever happened. Your pity thread would have been shut down before it got started.

Baddad never faked his death. Someone on his team rushed to judgement. Don't try to use something that has nothing to do with the fact that SAS stole cash and gold from a players account.

You guys have always been a scum syndicate. This pity prize won't change it.

FC/TAW....22 wars at #1. SAS.....17 wars at #2. Before that irrelevant.

I do not think its so important with recognition from you. Your narrow mined thinking and excuses says more than needed.

Saying SAS stole gold or cash? Get real and at least keep it to the truth. Maybe u should ask keapa y she told taw members she had talked with Baddads family by phone?

I applaud Gree have hired one who have his own opinion. But both u and I know the decision was not made by 1 MOD only, it was made at a higher lvl.

As I told u, open yr mind a bit and u will see things in all their colors, not just black and white.

The Governor
06-13-2014, 07:34 AM
I do not think its so important with recognition from you. Your narrow mined thinking and excuses says more than needed.

Saying SAS stole gold or cash? Get real and at least keep it to the truth. Maybe u should ask keapa y she told taw members she had talked with Baddads family by phone?

I applaud Gree have hired one who have his own opinion. But both u and I know the decision was not made by 1 MOD only, it was made at a higher lvl.

As I told u, open yr mind a bit and u will see things in all their colors, not just black and white.

Question:

Is the ss conversation of you, Call 911, Ian, Vlad an actual conversation u participated in?

My excuses? You have been in denial for months.

The bigger issue here is Gree. What Tadaaaah don't understand is whenever things don't work out in your favor your crying will continue.

He thinks he is doing u guys a solid when all he's done is favored the loudest crier.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Question:

Is the ss conversation of you, Call 911, Ian, Vlad an actual conversation u participated in?

The bigger issue here is Gree. What Tadaaaah don't understand is whenever things don't work out in your favor your crying will continue.

He thinks he is doing u guys a solid when all he's done is favored the loudest crier.
Governor I ask you only 1 question with a follow up or two of course.
Are you ok with the hacking that was found in your syn?
If not....do you think you deserve 1st place prize still?
Why has no one from TaW came out and said something like this..."yeah I know SAS is scum and has hackers and cheats but we won't tolerate it and are better than that. We will hold our head high with our dignity intact and humbly ask gree to remove all syndicate prizes we earned while said hacker was a part of our team"
Please forgive us!
For the record I know of no such cheating or hacking happening in SAS. Just know for sure that's what a TaW player would say.

06-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Governor I ask you only 1 question with a follow up or two of course.
Are you ok with the hacking that was found in your syn?
If not....do you think you deserve 1st place prize still?
Why has no one from TaW came out and said something like this..."yeah I know SAS is scum and has hackers and cheats but we won't tolerate it and are better than that. We will hold our head high with our dignity intact and humbly ask gree to remove all syndicate prizes we earned while said hacker was a part of our team"
Please forgive us!
For the record I know of no such cheating or hacking happening in SAS. Just know for sure that's what a TaW player would say.

R u Kidding me? This hacker was with sas for TWO wars!! But after he left for taw everything came out. Very epic SAS way.

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 08:52 AM
R u Kidding me? This hacker was with sas for TWO wars!! But after he left for taw everything came out. Very epic SAS way.

He didn't leave for TAW. He was booted out of SAS while he had 70 k gold, that's a FACT. We have screens and 60 players to vouch for that

Immediately after booting TAW was warned

Keapa
06-13-2014, 08:53 AM
It's an interesting situation

06-13-2014, 09:01 AM
He didn't leave for TAW. He was booted out of SAS while he had 70 k gold, that's a FACT. We have screens and 60 players to vouch for that

Immediately after booting TAW was warned

Of course ur 60 players can vouch for that lmao, but I dont see any credibility there. here is my suggestions:

1. Try to know the difference between fact and opinion.
2. If Gree can deduct all IP from hacker in ALL previous wars then TAW are OK about this, but apparently Gree couldnt fix that. They only favor the crying baby :)

fuzzy
06-13-2014, 09:03 AM
It doesn't matter if his account was cleared by Gree or if had 70k gold on hand. What does matter is the players actions to score points in war....if it's anything other then finger tapping it is against TOS.

PS - Tam are you the new spokes person for TAW? AppleMac not around anymore?

Keapa
06-13-2014, 09:13 AM
No I happen to be online and I am just expressing my own opinion.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-13-2014, 09:16 AM
No I happen to be online and I am just expressing my own opinion.
So why have you not public ally apologized for being a part of the problem with having hackers in your syn? Why have you not demanded gree remove your prizes you won? Why are you not taking the moral high ground? You are no better, dare I say, worse than every bad thing you say about SAS.

Part of the problem or part of the solution?

Yeah....I didn't think so

Keapa
06-13-2014, 09:37 AM
So why have you not public ally apologized for being a part of the problem with having hackers in your syn? Why have you not demanded gree remove your prizes you won? Why are you not taking the moral high ground? You are no better, dare I say, worse than every bad thing you say about SAS.

Part of the problem or part of the solution?

Yeah....I didn't think so

I did not know if he was a hacker, I still don't know. Whereas sas say they knew he was then after he was out of sas they tried to get him back.

BIB_Man
06-13-2014, 09:57 AM
I have tried to look at this issue objectively. If I were a player on a team (which I am) and my teammate was cheating, but I didn't know about it, I would be very upset about the entire team being penalized. The bonus should stay with 59/60 of the TAW members, AND if gree wants, it should be awarded to all 60 SAS members.

This is assuming that the following is correct:
-Gree cleared the player in question, before the war began
-There was enough gold in TAW players accounts to make up the difference in points that the player in question scored, as they took it very easy on Monday (I was on a team who had the misfortune of facing them, and they could have put up a lot more points than they did)
-Both teams will publicly denounce cheating.

I would rather gree spend $ on getting more info out to the members than on hiring programmers to look for cheaters. We would all benefit from this, and we should all make it a priority to report players and teams suspected of hacking.

sharon08083
06-13-2014, 10:12 AM
I have tried to look at this issue objectively. If I were a player on a team (which I am) and my teammate was cheating, but I didn't know about it, I would be very upset about the entire team being penalized. The bonus should stay with 59/60 of the TAW members, AND if gree wants, it should be awarded to all 60 SAS members.

This is assuming that the following is correct:
-Gree cleared the player in question, before the war began
-There was enough gold in TAW players accounts to make up the difference in points that the player in question scored, as they took it very easy on Monday (I was on a team who had the misfortune of facing them, and they could have put up a lot more points than they did)
-Both teams will publicly denounce cheating.

I would rather gree spend $ on getting more info out to the members than on hiring programmers to look for cheaters. We would all benefit from this, and we should all make it a priority to report players and teams suspected of hacking.
They are keeping the bonus

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 10:16 AM
The issue with your statement BIB is that TAW leadership knew

They might have not told their members that I can agree with.
They still knew.
Also some TAW members knew directly from SAS alongside the leadership

Secondly TAW was ahead by their desired range.
we've explained this many times now. In the 2 hours left in war TAW couldn't even get enough members to defend their lead while sas was scoring 24 mil per hour consistently back to back.

Without the hacker scoring fast, TAW loses
Without his ip TAW loses
Substitute the next biggest ip player outside of TAW and replace the hacker with him( I'm
Throwing taw a huge bone here as that's as hypothetical as it gets saying the next best player joined TAW if said hacker wasn't there). TAW STILL loses lol
TAW could NOT defend our big push. They are weak Mondays and needed the hacker to do the work for them

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 10:25 AM
No matter how you look at this. TAW lost

Tam knows, HB knows, they all know... They just can't admit it

BIB_Man
06-13-2014, 10:33 AM
I have to believe that TAW would have scored more. They took it easy on a couple of teams and didn't score the entire hour long battle like the players that were on could have. I am in no way defending cheating, I just find it hard to believe that anyone thinks TAW couldn't have scored 1-7 million IP (depending on what number you want to base it off of) in a few battles. If you can logically explain that to me (and not that they were at work, because they still play while there) I will accept that they should have gotten second.

ccplayer04
06-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Without the hacker scoring fast, TAW loses
Without his ip TAW loses
Substitute the next biggest ip player outside of TAW and replace the hacker with him( I'm
Throwing taw a huge bone here as that's as hypothetical as it gets saying the next best player joined TAW if said hacker wasn't there). TAW STILL loses lol
TAW could NOT defend our big push. They are weak Mondays and needed the hacker to do the work for them

Just want to confirm, the 6M IPs were scored during last battle of the war?

BIB_Man
06-13-2014, 10:42 AM
I thought I read that it was with 22 hours left that the "hack" occurred. I bet TAW had no chance of scoring 1-7 million more in 22 hours...???

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Just want to confirm, the 6M IPs were scored during last battle of the war?

Nope not all at the end. But you are trying to say that gree should ban and leave all the points the player had in place ?

He should have 0 points due to a ban

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 10:49 AM
I have to believe that TAW would have scored more. They took it easy on a couple of teams and didn't score the entire hour long battle like the players that were on could have. I am in no way defending cheating, I just find it hard to believe that anyone thinks TAW couldn't have scored 1-7 million IP (depending on what number you want to base it off of) in a few battles. If you can logically explain that to me (and not that they were at work, because they still play while there) I will accept that they should have gotten second.

Okay bro I'm about to spoon feed you. Please excuse me being impatient but we've answered this way too many times
Here comes the choo choo train, or the airplane... Open up! Lol

TAW had their desired lead. They were just chugging along
SAS then made a run for first place. 24 mil battles back to back

The constraint at this point is TIME. Yes both teams could do more than what we did.
But the time allotted didn't let us
Thus meaning without the hacker scoring at a ridiculous pace
SAS wins
TAW "won" because the hacker could score fast and make up for the players not online and working.

Hacker scorers fast
Very little time left
Hacker scores as fast as a team of 40
Without hacker TAW loses

What part don't you understand bro?

Overall gold means nothing in this equation
The rate of change in a given time frame (2 hours) means everything

BIB_Man
06-13-2014, 10:57 AM
Pardon me for not understanding...

Time is the restraint, but the hack happened with 22 hours left...How would Taw have not had the point in the 22 hour time frame, had the hacker not been there?
They would have had the same lead, what they knew they needed to be comfortable, if I understand the strategy of the top teams correctly (Which I don't claim to as my top 400 team has nothing close to this strategy).

The runway is open for an answer to how that doesn't make sense. Had TAW known about the "hacker", they would have increased their lead (someone from TAW feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 11:00 AM
The lead would have been the same. The rate of change would have altered

Dude how do you not understand that

Also how do you not understand TAW knew about the hacker?

We told them

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Secondly that screen was from during our battle with TAW

SAS VS TAW
nice jump he made right at the end of battle in 4 min over 1.1 mil ip

He hacked
Plain and simple
Taw was warned
Plain and simple

You don't understand it
Plain and simple lol

Sorry man excuse my frustration but I bet there are tons of people reading your post and shaking their head at your inability to gather facts properly

Dipstik
06-13-2014, 11:18 AM
You realize the fact that you're still complaining about this only serves as a concession to the fact that no one thinks this is legitimate, right sas?

BIB_Man
06-13-2014, 11:38 AM

SAS VS TAW

He hacked
Plain and simple
Taw was warned
Plain and simple

You don't understand it
Plain and simple lol

Sorry man excuse my frustration but I bet there are tons of people reading your post and shaking their head at your inability to gather facts properly

No problem, I understand your frustration at being in second for the last how many battles.

Here are the facts as I understand them, and please feel free to correct me if I have them wrong:

-Player left SAS after spending 2 battles
-Player joined TAW
-Player was not reported to Gree at that time (unclear on this point, there seem to be differing opinions, maybe a MOD can clear this up?)
-SAS (who have a ton of credibility with TAW) warn TAW there is a hacker applying
-TAW notify gree and get a clearance
-TAW scores a massive amount of points and has what they believe is a comfortable lead
-With 22 hours left in battle "hacker" uses hack (from my understanding this is the only time it happened, may help to clear this up...could be whats causing my confusion)
-TAW goes easy on teams they could have scored massive points on Monday
-After a strong comeback and Still A Second place finish, SAS reports privately to gree (kudos for doing that, I believe it is the right way)
-Gree does nothing about it, so SAS goes public (in my opinion this was not the right thing to do, but who am I and what is my opinion worth)
-Gree awards first to SAS, but lets TAW keep their prizes

If any of those facts are wrong, please correct them. If they are correct, I don't see how TAW wouldn't have had the same lead with 22 hours left...they clearly had the gold to hit, but were comfortable with it. Now if the hacker hit the last battles with the "hack" I get SAS position that they deserve first. It is my understanding he didn't...can that be clarified?

ccplayer04
06-13-2014, 11:59 AM

SAS VS TAW

After reading all of this, IMHO both teams got shafted. TAW should still be the undisputed #1 because the hacker's IP total was not removed during the war. If the points were removed during the war with 22 hrs left, TAW would have easily scored additional 6M to make up the difference. Think of any game where an official makes a mistake that impacts the score, they do not change the score once the game is over! Even after they admit the mistake. My clippers would still be playing right now.

As for SAS, they should also get #1, but with an *, it's like saying Barry Bonds is the home run king. I do have to admire SAS for their strategy and efforts, it finally worked, but do you really want a tainted #1? You guys have good strategy and really wish you can win it outright and silence the trolls/critics and earn the proper respect that your crave. You guys got shafted because you scored 122M and still can't get 1st place. Why use these deceptive strategies to get #1? Why wait until war is over to complain? why not do the honorable thing and ask GREE to take back your rankings and prizes from the 2 previous wars when said hacker was there? I am not sure you reputation is getting better when you do crap like this, your reputation as whiners and cheaters will still be there. You will always be the Rodney Dangerfield(RIP) of CC.

And let's all be honest here, we all accept hackers as long we benefit.

mxz
06-13-2014, 12:22 PM
If SAS is such a terrible hacker team, why have we never had a player banned, never lost a prize from any events, why have never an ex-member posted ss of hacked ip, use of energy glitches (as some of taws officers did), why do we deny proven hackers a spot in SAS, why do we kick players admitting cheats, hacks or violating Gree's TOS?Would you bet your account on that?

As in, you're wrong and you immediately sell your hood, write "mxz is my dad" in decorations and donate all remaining funds to a neutral low ranking syndicate?

We'll call it The evj challenge. Please confirm whether you're in or out. Thanks.

Edit: I'll also accept that offer from any member of SAS.

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 12:30 PM
-Player left SAS after spending 2 battles
A: (Scored 500 k and 900 k) gree can take away those points from him we are cool with that. Moment we saw he was a hacker he was booted. We did the right thing and also went to our competitor to so the right thing and tell them

-Player joined TAW
A: Yes after we warned TAW about him they still accepted him. We warned them before he was accepted into TAW. Please note that the decision was still made after the warning.

-Player was not reported to Gree at that time (unclear on this point, there seem to be differing opinions, maybe a MOD can clear this up?)
A: TAW didn't report themselves

-SAS (who have a ton of credibility with TAW) warn TAW there is a hacker applying
A: Yes we warned them. They knew risks would be involved if they added him as he was being investigated

-TAW notify gree and get a clearance
A: TAW let the player notify GREE himself. He tried to pull the same $**T on SAS and we spotted the date was wrong on the ticket lol. Plus really believe a ticket that the player in question is posting? Hahaa that's funny

-TAW scores a massive amount of points and has what they believe is a comfortable lead
A: Yes; which that lead would have been the same or less. For arguments sake let's say the same

-With 22 hours left in battle "hacker" uses hack (from my understanding this is the only time it happened, may help to clear this up...could be whats causing my confusion)
A: That's when we had the screens. It was during the SAS battle with TAW. GREE has more proof within their data. And we have the spike at the end where he leapfrogged over tam like she was an irrelevant player ( which we know she isn't irrelevant)

-TAW goes easy on teams they could have scored massive points on Monday
A: because they had their desired lead yes. Which they still would have had the SAME desired lead. What you don't understand is this is about rate of change(DELTA). The hacker can score 300 k ip per min, equivalent to a team of 40 going all out
SAS demolished that "comfy" lead TAW had. Rate of change. No hacker doing 300 k ip/min- SAS wins

-After a strong comeback and Still A Second place finish
A: one that taw could not possibly defend without a hacker based on statistics that have been mentioned over and over

-Gree awards first to SAS, but lets TAW keep their prizes
A: even tho TAW didn't get first without hackers points and even with the best non TAW sub possible- yes

namedud
06-13-2014, 12:30 PM

Having already made claims that screenshots are easy to fake, nothing you claim as screenshot proof is valid. Or are screenshots only "faked" when they prove you or any of your teammates did something naughty?

If screenshots provided as evidence against you are not acceptable, since they can easily be faked, screenshots provided as evidence supporting your claims are also not acceptable. Can't be having one set of standards for SAS and a separate set of standard for everyone else. I thought SAS was all about all teams and players being treated the same.

b-w
06-13-2014, 12:49 PM
I've seen the screenshots from more than one source and they are solid as a rock. OVERWHELMING evidence.

Apparently ya'll aren't aware that the player in questions response to being questioned about how he pulled off such an incredible rate of score was...first that there was lag. Ok but why only your score moved millions while all others on leaderboard moved at a "possible" rate to which the answer was...Bluestacks is really fast. WHAT? I was there and i heard it myself.

He didn't deny that he scored 1.1mil in 4 mins. He admitted it actually. Any person playing this game knows that is simply not possible no matter what you do...well except cheat.

The most remarkable thing about this is how those who said SAS is a bunch of whiners are now..yep..whining when it went the other way. Bravo

Dipstik
06-13-2014, 12:56 PM
There's a difference between begging for gree to step in and give you stuff when you think you're wronged and complaining that it's a bad policy to give in to these types of complaints. Calling them both "whining" and implying hypocrisy is disingenuous.

b-w
06-13-2014, 01:08 PM
oh so it's whining when someone else does it..i see.

Dipstik
06-13-2014, 01:15 PM
One is a direct response to the other.

t12pm
06-13-2014, 01:19 PM
Question:

Ummmm what about TAW crying for 4 wins for a streak prize they didn't deserve SC had the same problem that war but still finished their streaks legitimately.... Just saying

Dipstik
06-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Ummmm what about TAW crying for 4 wins for a streak prize they didn't deserve SC had the same problem that war but still finished their streaks legitimately.... Just saying

Absolutely. That's just pathetic. I don't remember them making such a public scene over it at the time, though... I think that's an SAS strategy. If they had, I would have been against it too. I remember finding out that one person (I forget who) getting their nightclubs automatically set to L10 after funzio screwed up their game for a few days and they complained that it "set them behind in the IPH race." Same thing.

namedud
06-13-2014, 01:28 PM

Could you please link the thread posted by TAW regarding that issue. I really would like to read that, I must have missed it.

t12pm
06-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Could you please link the thread posted by TAW regarding that issue. I really would like to read that, I must have missed it.

Never said there was a thread tickets were sent hence crying to gree, dipstik there was no public scene which was good but a lower team can do it surely the top team could

The Otter
06-13-2014, 01:54 PM
One small point: in the war that TAW was awarded streak prize that resolution was not made after the war. TAW and SC (and no other teams) were mysteriously erased the minute war started (surely just a coincidence and nothing to do with SAS dirty work). In response to tickets Gree offered the same deal to both teams on the FIRST DAY of war: be within 4 wins of an active streak goal by the end of war and you'll receive that streak prize. No complaints were needed after war. TAW met the predetermined clause for 11 streak and received their prize.

Dipstik
06-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Oh to hear SAS tell it, I thought you complained about something after not being able to reach your streak goal at the end and had it awarded to you.

God, can you trust SAS about ANYTHING?

1Shot
06-13-2014, 02:21 PM
Oh to hear SAS tell it, I thought you complained about something after not being able to reach your streak goal at the end and had it awarded to you.

Montreal is trustful

The Otter
06-13-2014, 02:21 PM
In case anyone's interested in what organized syndicate hacking actually looks like:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history&highlight=worst+cheats+history

My favorite part is when Vlad suggests making BD look like he's hacking at TAW. Very creative and topically relevant.

The Governor
06-13-2014, 02:24 PM

Answer to that is no. This is why we didn't just take SAS' s word at face value. We never know when it's a trick. So instead we consulted Gree 1 week prior to accepting this former SAS player into our syndicate. The response from Gree contradicted their claim. Gree cleared the player and said he is fine. We saw no reason not to bring this player in.

namedud
06-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Never said there was a thread tickets were sent hence crying to gree, dipstik there was no public scene which was good but a lower team can do it surely the top team could

I know there was no thread started by TAW whining about that. In fact, the only whining that occurred in that incident was SAS complaining that it wasn't fair. Fairness aside, Gree offered compensation to a team affected by an issue. The same offer was made to all teams affected by that issue. The number of teams involved is irrelevant.

One small point: in the war that TAW was awarded streak prize that resolution was not made after the war. TAW and SC (and no other teams) were mysteriously erased the minute war started (surely just a coincidence and nothing to do with SAS dirty work). In response to tickets Gree offered the same deal to both teams on the FIRST DAY of war: be within 4 wins of an active streak goal by the end of war and you'll receive that streak prize. No complaints were needed after war. TAW met the predetermined clause for 11 streak and received their prize.

This.

And no, Dippy, most of what SAS says seems to be elaborately constructed bs. Entertaining to read though, and they get so mad when you disagree with them. :cool:

dr007
06-13-2014, 04:37 PM
SilentAssassin;1321356: No, TAW let the player report himself. We have comfirmation from someone within TAW about this. TAW didn't in fact report.

How low can the lowest sink? Kudos SAS. MountedCore has taught you all well. Cry, cry, cry and beg for sympathy. It almost worked this time but unfortunately and sadly, GREE is having a laugh at the moment. And guess what, it is at SAS expense.

A rookie sees a ton of posts in one thread and gets emotional. What he does not know is that all of the supporters in the thread are SAS players from SAS1 through SAS100, and dipstick who performed brilliantly, like Bruce Lee surrounded by a bunch of karate extras. Well done, Dip. I enjoyed my caramel popcorn. LOL.

Next, the rookie receives via email a ton of fabricated screen shots. Rookie wishes to make a name for him/herself and tada, makes a huge decision which sets an unfavorable precedence for GREE and all of its assets. This decision may cost the rook a reassignment to the 'have our towel warm and ready' department within the company. Advice: next time, seek wise counsel my friend.

Now, let's forget the SAS propaganda and manipulations and state a few facts. I personally communicated with GREE prior to war on behalf of TAW. Of course, we would never accept SAS statements at face value, especially without being provided proof. Ex SAS player who is now known as 'the hacker' was cleared by GREE. I still have the email.

To date, GREE has not revealed the reason ex SAS aka "the hacker" was banned. Even if he hacked this past war (which would be despicable and not tolerated), the points he scored in that battle SAS is referring to, do not make up the difference to give SAS a victory. Gree gets it wrong again or perhaps rook gets it wrong. Tada... Subtract his score, and we still win by well over 1 million points.

SAS, I have told many of you in game that this was a brilliant strategy. It almost worked. But you pulled out too quickly. I'm sure it happens a lot with most of you premature assassins. LOL. TAW still had 10 minutes left after your last battle ended to put points on the board. How many points can we score in 10 minutes?

For the record, I have never had any respect for SAS as a syndicate but if you ever win legitimately, I will be the first one to congratulate you all. It has been 22 wars dudes, can't you do better than spend countless hours plotting how to defeat TAW outside of the game? Here is a strategy, take a few wars off, save all the gold, then fight your hearts out. Score may be TAW 30 SAS 1. If it does not work, organize, make up screen shots and come cry to Gree and on every wall in cc. Vlad will gladly provide the screen shots. LOL.

Serious Question: why didn't you keep "the hacker" and use the extra ip points to defeat TAW? Were you afraid that TAW would make up the difference as we always have? If discovered, oh well, SAS has no credibility anyway. Now, that's a strategy.

Next question: How does SAS score 5 million points when they face us, in 10 seconds, with our wall up and none of our players having been hit? I will leave that answer to GREE.

Some may not like us and I am certain most of them are in SAS and that is okay. But those who know us, even if you do not like us, for whatever reason, know that we have a ZERO tolerance for hacks and cheats. We spend our time and money, just as many of you do, on this broken game. Why would we hack or cheat? Why risk it? We have an unblemished record. 22 out of 22. We win to prove that good can and does defeat evil. We win to prove that we can beat the cheaters and hackers. Remember Agent Smith. I was kicking its @$$. It sucks to play the game with hackers and cheaters but it felt great to beat that sucker.

If TAW had a hacker, why would we lose to SAS in a battle in the last war? We could have ended your streak and seek you out throughout war weekend and do it again and again? Your premise has no basis. It made for good reading though.

Please review the thread below and all of the threads by MountItCore then contact me via email if you wish to make cc for the community and about the community as you have stated in your introduction.

HB: att>650 mil; def>300 mil; iph $100 mil

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history&highlight=worst+cheats+history

Keapa
06-13-2014, 04:39 PM
If gree reconsiders the situation and sas are not given any extra prizes and the situation remains the same, they are secure in second place Do you think sas will be upset?

dr007
06-13-2014, 04:53 PM
If gree reconsiders the situation and sas are not given any extra prizes and the situation remains the same, they are secure in second place Do you think sas will be upset?

SAS upset? Clearly not. SAS is a syndicate made up of valiant men who never shed a tear o scream and who will fight to the end for the good of the crime city community. Hahahahaha. I'm bull****ting.

BIB_Man
06-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Silent Assassin I appreciate your assistance. I just have a few more questions, as things still are not clear in my mind as to what happened.

-Does SAS believe that the hack was used the last 2 battles TAW had? If so what were the points put up by the hacker in those 2 battles, and what is the most any single non-hack person has scored by PAing the entire time in a battle?

-Is there any proof of this?

-What has gree communicated to SAS, and why hasn't a MOD made a statement on this (or did I miss it, I have a real job and the World Cup is going on so I am busy)

Do you honestly believe that the "delta" in points you spoke is why you got to within 2 million points, or do you think TAW had calculated out where they wanted to be, but could have scored more?

TheJess
06-13-2014, 05:01 PM

SAS VS TAW

He hacked
Plain and simple
Taw was warned
Plain and simple

You don't understand it
Plain and simple lol

Not so obvious, not plain and simple, and actually incorrect. The community consensus says differently. What really happened here is that a grave injustice has been perpetrated on TAW by Gree. The fact of the matter is everyone who has followed the forums knows that SAS has a repeated pattern of gamesmanship - never making it to #1, but settling loudly and unhappily as #2 or #3 every single war.

In this war what everyone now knows is that a hacker applied to TAW over a week before the war. SAS claimed they booted this guy, and also notified TAW through a private message. Obviously nobody ever would take any SAS claim as true, so TAW did the logical next step. They requested verification from Gree on this guy - was he a hacker or not? they asked Gree. And Gree cleared the guy and told them he was not, so TAW accepted him.

After the war in which SAS again finished a close #2, their leader went on the public forums with an artfully but deceptively crafted assertion that TAW hacked their way to #1 in the war. By doing this publicly, clearly he wished to tarnish TAW's victory by saying he warned TAW, but TAW ignored the warning. This of course is quite deceptive since such a warning has utterly no credibility coming from SAS, obviously. Especially not to their arch-rival TAW who they tried multiple times to cheat and mislead.

Then the truth started leaking out. In this instance the indisputable truth is Gree cleared the hacker beforehand, Gree failed to block him during the war (as they've done to other hackers) and TAW did nothing wrong, but pursue their usual strategy of building up an insurmountable cushion.

TAW built up their usual lead, and SAS could not surmount it. But wait says SilentAssassin. But for the hacking SAS claims TAW would have lost to SAS by 1-4% of the total IP. Untrue. That assumes that TAW would not have acted as they did in every other war - i.e. when SAS made its move they would have too. In fact that's exactly what happened. If they lacked the hacker, others would have stepped up - as in every other war. That's the only logical conclusion.

But wait says SilentAssassin, it's about velocity, or rate of point gain. Huh? Every other time SAS made a charge, TAW increased their rate of point gain. So minus the hacker, they still would have done it. There also is a question of whether the hacking even occurred at the end of the war as SilentAssassin has led the community to believe. Apparently the consensus now seems to be that it was almost a day before the end of the war. Hardly a point where velocity matters anyway.

So, SilentAssassin, no it's not so clear. Be happy you convinced Gree to give you a 1st place prize many believe you did not deserve.

To Keapa and TAW: You should rightly be angry and frustrated that Gree cleared this guy, misled you, and then after the fact reduced your team points, when your strategy always has succeeded in landing you first place. If Gree assumes you would not have been first place, that would be unjust. Yeah, it's a game and you played by the rules.

SilentAssassin
06-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Not so obvious, not plain and simple, and actually incorrect. The community consensus says differently. What really happened here is that a grave injustice has been perpetrated on TAW by Gree. The fact of the matter is everyone who has followed the forums knows that SAS has a repeated pattern of gamesmanship - never making it to #1, but settling loudly and unhappily as #2 or #3 every single war.

A: You should check the poll we have up. Community voted there

In this war what everyone now knows is that a hacker applied to TAW over a week before the war. SAS claimed they booted this guy, and also notified TAW through a private message. Obviously nobody ever would take any SAS claim as true, so TAW did the logical next step. They requested verification from Gree on this guy - was he a hacker or not? they asked Gree. And Gree cleared the guy and told them he was not, so TAW accepted him.

Your argument is you didn't believe us ? Who cares lmao we told TAW. We have screens of the booting as well and the leader of SAS made it a big deal as he posted the removal of the player in question in our notifications room.
It's a message we don't tolerate any hacking

After the war in which SAS again finished a close #2, their leader went on the public forums with an artfully but deceptively crafted assertion that TAW hacked their way to #1 in the war. By doing this publicly, clearly he wished to tarnish TAW's victory by saying he warned TAW, but TAW ignored the warning. This of course is quite deceptive since such a warning has utterly no credibility coming from SAS, obviously. Especially not to their arch-rival TAW who they tried multiple times to cheat and mislead.

A: We actually contacted GREE before we made it public. Once again we told TAW. They have no excuse. If they didn't take our warning they are at fault.

Then the truth started leaking out. In this instance the indisputable truth is Gree cleared the hacker beforehand, Gree failed to block him during the war (as they've done to other hackers) and TAW did nothing wrong, but pursue their usual strategy of building up an insurmountable cushion.

A: TAW knew that the hacker could score fast. And as said before they had their desired lead yup. Then we ran up on them and without the hacker they WOULD NOT HAVE WON

TAW built up their usual lead, and SAS could not surmount it. But wait says SilentAssassin. But for the hacking SAS claims TAW would have lost to SAS by 1-4% of the total IP. Untrue. That assumes that TAW would not have acted as they did in every other war - i.e. when SAS made its move they would have too. In fact that's exactly what happened. If they lacked the hacker, others would have stepped up - as in every other war. That's the only logical conclusion.

A: if you don't understand what delta is don't post. They had a lead we destroyed. Do you not realize the hacker did 300 k per minute? That equavalent to a team of 35-40! The player they would sub him With would do max 20-30 ip per minute assuming he/she had an ip are air/iphone5s (fastest devices for cc to date). You just subbed 300 k ip per min for a max of 30 k ip per min. 10x less!
Delta Delta Delta

But wait says SilentAssassin, it's about velocity, or rate of point gain. Huh? Every other time SAS made a charge, TAW increased their rate of point gain. So minus the hacker, they still would have done it. There also is a question of whether the hacking even occurred at the end of the war as SilentAssassin has led the community to believe. Apparently the consensus now seems to be that it was almost a day before the end of the war. Hardly a point where velocity matters anyway.

A: first of all no charge in the past comes even close to the charge we did in the final 2 hours. We scored roughly 50 mil ip in 2 hours. That's unheard of in CC until last war. Now I'm just gonna repost what I said before...... if you don't understand what delta is don't post. They had a lead we destroyed. Do you not realize the hacker did 300 k per minute? That equavalent to a team of 35-40! The player they would sub him
With would do max 20-30 ip per minute assuming he/she had an ip are air/iphone5s (fastest devices for cc to date). You just subbed 300 k ip per min for a max of 30 k ip per min. 10x less!
Delta Delta Delta

So, SilentAssassin, no it's not so clear. Be happy you convinced Gree to give you a 1st place prize many believe you did not deserve.

To Keapa and TAW: You should rightly be angry and frustrated that Gree cleared this guy, misled you, and then after the fact reduced your team points, when your strategy always has succeeded in landing you first place. If Gree assumes you would not have been first place, that would be unjust. Yeah, it's a game and you played by the rules.

A: this one is LOLz. TAW did not send a ticket to GREE. TAW can contact an SAS ofc and show us their ticket. But they won't. While we've released a lot of info to the public

namedud
06-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Trust is earned. Something tells me SAS has never earned any trust from TAW. Therefore, anything you claim to have told them is irrelevant.

You have claimed in the past that screenshots were not acceptable evidence of any wrong-doing because they can be faked too easily. Therefore, your claims of being able to readily provide screen shots to back up the story that can't be trusted are also irrelevant. Screen grabs not good enough proof for others, then they're not good enough for SAS either.

Finally, any speculation about what would or wouldn't have happened without the presence of "the hacker" is irrelevant since you can't prove it either way. If you care to listen to a logical argument based on historical facts, FC/TAW has won every war and has never had an issue scoring more than second place. They also don't have a history or record of scoring far more points than are required to take the top prize.

Let's hear your clever rebuttal. Millions in Ethiopia are still suffering from severe drought.

dr007
06-13-2014, 07:25 PM
A: You should check the poll we have up. Community voted there
Who is the cc community? Members of SAS syndicates?

Your argument is you didn't believe us ? Who cares lmao we told TAW. Why would we listen to you? You have made false claims against ex SAS players in the past and tried to tarnish them as slackers, non scorers or whatever. In return, we have ex FC/TAW players in SAS, we never bad mouthed them to you. Fact is most of them have since returned to TAW. We also never targeted them as you have done to your ex players. Yet, SAS is better run and is a family. Correct?

A: this one is LOLz. TAW did not send a ticket to GREE. TAW can contact an SAS ofc and show us their ticket. But they won't. While we've released a lot of info to the public

What you have released to the public is inconsistent. I repeat I have emails back and forth with gree about this ex SAS player. Gree cleared him prior to war. Regardless, he did not score enough for SAS to win even if his score is disallowed.

steverocks
06-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Answer to that is no. This is why we didn't just take SAS' s word at face value. We never know when it's a trick. So instead we consulted Gree 1 week prior to accepting this former SAS player into our syndicate. The response from Gree contradicted their claim. Gree cleared the player and said he is fine. We saw no reason not to bring this player in.

Yeah, why would TAW believe what SAS says? Anyways, TAW responsibly consulted GREE about this player and GREE said there wasn't anything wrong with him at the time. Why would you penalize TAW? If you need to ban someone, ban the guy that responded to TAW saying that there weren't issues with the player.

You guys at GREE need to step up! Just because SAS comes to the forum crying and whining like little kids doesn't mean that you should enable this behavior and give them what they want. Do you see this? It's like a disfunctional family: the kid (SAS in this case) cries and whines, the parents (GREE in this case) enables this behavior by awarding SAS with the first place prize.

Let me know if this is how you guys work, so that I can start making threads for weeks crying and whining about not having enough gold. Maybe you guys are down to enable my behavior and award me with a bunch of gold.

Sigh.... Come on Tadaaaah, do the right thing!

TheJess
06-13-2014, 11:24 PM
A: if you don't understand what delta is don't post. They had a lead we destroyed. Do you not realize the hacker did 300 k per minute? That equavalent to a team of 35-40! The player they would sub him With would do max 20-30 ip per minute assuming he/she had an ip are air/iphone5s (fastest devices for cc to date). You just subbed 300 k ip per min for a max of 30 k ip per min. 10x less!
Delta Delta Delta

A: first of all no charge in the past comes even close to the charge we did in the final 2 hours. We scored roughly 50 mil ip in 2 hours. That's unheard of in CC until last war. Now I'm just gonna repost what I said before...... if you don't understand what delta is don't post. They had a lead we destroyed. Do you not realize the hacker did 300 k per minute? That equavalent to a team of 35-40! The player they would sub him
With would do max 20-30 ip per minute assuming he/she had an ip are air/iphone5s (fastest devices for cc to date). You just subbed 300 k ip per min for a max of 30 k ip per min. 10x less!
Delta Delta Delta

Simply repeating fallacious use of data and a flawed data velocity theory does not make it fact. The reason nobody believes you is that your argument is incomplete, and therefore lacks credibility. My first post (page 9 of this thread) corrected your fallacies.

TAW rightly should be very angry and frustrated if Gree reduces their point total

Besides all that, the undeniable fact is every time SAS makes a run at #1, TAW steps up, regardless of SAS's rate of IP accumulation. That's exactly what happened last war, and there's no evidence that lacking a particular player the result would have been any different than it always has been in the past - namely, TAW outruns and outspends SAS, and takes the win. SAS in frustration goes on public forums complaining about how it's unfair to them, hence their reputation in the community as whiners.

The only difference is this time their leader, Mr. SilentAssassin, initiated the complaining rather than their two outspoken players (both former members now) ... and all the data smoke he blew over and over convinced a naive customer service guy (Tadaaa), or intimidated the game architects, who didn't want to alienate their #2 paying customer. SilentAssassin, congrats on your deceptive post-war strategy, since it worked. And be happy you got your #1 prize, which the community believes you did not deserve.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-13-2014, 11:28 PM
What you have released to the public is inconsistent. I repeat I have emails back and forth with gree about this ex SAS player. Gree cleared him prior to war. Regardless, he did not score enough for SAS to win even if his score is disallowed.

So you're ok with being awarded 1st with a proven hacker on your team? So if SAS uses a hacker next war and wins you will not say a word? Bull****! Youre a joke just like Tam.

namedud
06-14-2014, 12:12 AM
It's not so much about being ok with having a hacker on the team, but rather not being ok with being mislead and then have what was thought to be a legitimate outcome turn out to be illegitimate, even though due diligence had been observed and the actions of some are beyond the control of many.

Or does such logic escape those who've been beaten into submission by their addiction to a mobile game?

Keapa
06-14-2014, 12:17 AM
So you're ok with being awarded 1st with a proven hacker on your team? So if SAS uses a hacker next war and wins you will not say a word? Bull****! Youre a joke just like Tam.

Proven hacker? Sas used that " alleged hacker" for their last two battles, the difference being they knew he was a hacker and kept quiet about it, and we thought he was just a regular player.

The Governor
06-14-2014, 01:57 AM
If we(TAW) inquired about the player a week prior to war and your staff cleared him, how can you or Gree's management think the right thing to do is punish us?

1. Gree cleared him
2. Gree called event. TAW was declared winner.
3. Gree did nothing before or during war to said hacker that would of allowed us to score additional points to make up the difference.
4. Change the outcome on the very syndicate that has won every single war since the start.

Bottom line is there could be several cheaters in this game. If a team brought a player in their syndicate in good faith are you prepared to change the outcome on every syndicate this could happen to?

I certainly hope you do the right thing because in my opinion your customers are not going to trust a company that will change the games outcome after event is over.

Touch Down
06-14-2014, 02:18 AM
I certainly hope you do the right thing because in my opinion your customers are not going to trust a company that will change the games outcome after event is over.

You trust Gree now? Lmao

SAS should rightfully be declared the winner and if Gree don't then there is equal argument not to trust them even more so.
The point is it doesn't matter if This dude was cleared before battle... He cheated during the battle and needs all his ip wiped from the total of TAW ip score.

sister morphine
06-14-2014, 03:50 AM
Proven hacker? Sas used that " alleged hacker" for their last two battles, the difference being they knew he was a hacker and kept quiet about it, and we thought he was just a regular player.
Evidence? (for the accusation against SAS that is)

OmgMileyCyrus
06-14-2014, 04:33 AM

Tam are you dense??? It doesn't matter if SAS had a hacker for every fricken battle. That's up to gree to investigate. Point is the #1 team in all of crime city had a CHEATER. End of discussion. The rest of us (not just SAS) do not like that a single bit. If SAS was cheating let gree investigate that.

Again you had a hacker/cheater and it's against TOS. Get over yourself.

J.R.
06-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Maybe a stupid question but how do you check with gree if a player may be a hacker? As the leader of a top 400 team i would like to know that players i accept are legit....is that possible for me or is it a special consideration the top teams get? How do you go about contacting gree to find out? I mean nobody wants a cheat or hack in their group so how do we go about checking
said players

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 04:54 AM
Further, how do the top teams warn each other of bad players? You can't exactly name names on the forums with impunity and still follow the rules. Ban hammer anyone? :rolleyes:

dip.stick
06-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Yawn, the whining is beyond boring, like little kids fighting in the school yard. All you morons will be spending tons at the next war and then whining again. ALL you losers are hilarious.

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Hilarious or boring? Pick one. ;)

dip.stick
06-14-2014, 08:14 AM
Both the game and the forums are a joke. No successful people play this game and no one will become successful playing this game - except TAW/FC and SAS, they have become successful morons.

This is a royal waste of time, money and energy and I pity the people who have spent months and especially years on this game. They live in a disillusion that they have accomplished something. What losers

sharon08083
06-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Simply repeating fallacious use of data and a flawed data velocity theory does not make it fact. The reason nobody believes you is that your argument is incomplete, and therefore lacks credibility. My first post (page 9 of this thread) corrected your fallacies.

TAW rightly should be very angry and frustrated if Gree reduces their point total

Besides all that, the undeniable fact is every time SAS makes a run at #1, TAW steps up, regardless of SAS's rate of IP accumulation. That's exactly what happened last war, and there's no evidence that lacking a particular player the result would have been any different than it always has been in the past - namely, TAW outruns and outspends SAS, and takes the win. SAS in frustration goes on public forums complaining about how it's unfair to them, hence their reputation in the community as whiners.

The only difference is this time their leader, Mr. SilentAssassin, initiated the complaining rather than their two outspoken players (both former members now) ... and all the data smoke he blew over and over convinced a naive customer service guy (Tadaaa), or intimidated the game architects, who didn't want to alienate their #2 paying customer. SilentAssassin, congrats on your deceptive post-war strategy, since it worked. And be happy you got your #1 prize, which the community believes you did not deserve.

This argument states that just because taw wins everytime means they won this time is beyond pompous and absurd

Keapa
06-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Then I shall sit back and wait to read the comments about sas knowingly used a hacker for 2 wars.

The Governor
06-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Tam are you dense??? It doesn't matter if SAS had a hacker for every fricken battle. That's up to gree to investigate. Point is the #1 team in all of crime city had a CHEATER. End of discussion. The rest of us (not just SAS) do not like that a single bit. If SAS was cheating let gree investigate that.

Again you had a hacker/cheater and it's against TOS. Get over yourself.

OMC are you slow or just stupid? It does matter if you had a hacker every single battle. There is this little thing called a pattern. Which it seems SAS has for cheaters. Are u telling me the Baddad convo never happened between SAS' s board members? Are you telling me this alleged cheater wasn't in SAS 2 wars prior to last? Why when players leave SAS Montecore starts broadcasting that many of them were hackers/cheaters? Why did SAS want this alleged cheater back in their syndicate? Did Montecore leave SAS so he could be your team photographer?

How if you guys were in the tap match of your lives you had time to take ss of 1 players production?

There is no end to the tricks and conniving stunts SAS is willing to pull in this app game for a win. I've witnessed players like Montecore posing as a different person trying to get into TAW. I've witnessed SAS2 sacrifice their streaks just to watch SAS1 gloat about getting theirs. U guys are willing to step on anyone and everyone if it can earn u guys 1 ounce of a so called victory. Now u want understanding from us? Well u can take that bs and stick it right up the next cheater out of your hacker farm systems crack.

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 10:04 AM
First thing is first. Learn how to use the "quote" feature.

A rookie sees a ton of posts in one thread and gets emotional. What he does not know is that all of the supporters in the thread are SAS players from SAS1 through SAS100, and dipstick who performed brilliantly, like Bruce Lee surrounded by a bunch of karate extras. Well done, Dip. I enjoyed my caramel popcorn. LOL.

A: Actually the supporters were from many top 10 syns, ranging to top 1000 syns , and SAS players yes.
So far it's 117 yes- 25 no
20 TAW players + 5 trolls
The main question that is ahead if us really is how many TAW players voted yes in secrecy.

And in addition, Dipstick did do a slightly better job than you.

Next, the rookie receives via email a ton of fabricated screen shots. Rookie wishes to make a name for him/herself and tada, makes a huge decision which sets an unfavorable precedence for GREE and all of its assets. This decision may cost the rook a reassignment to the 'have our towel warm and ready' department within the company. Advice: next time, seek wise counsel my friend.

A: The screens were not fabricated. In fact GREE is able to see where he hit. I've seen the breakdowns when I've personally requested to be refunded gold for getting 3 hits rather than 4 in a fill. They keep track and can cross check. Good try though. GREE didn't just take our word they had an investigation.
Another thing is... And I've explained this before... Tadahh is a median between us and the GREE decision makers. He only presents the decision GREE makes. He has say but it's up to the whole TEAM to decide.
Business 101 HB

Now, let's forget the SAS propaganda and manipulations and state a few facts.

I agree it just makes you look bad. No business skills whatsoever and back to one of your first points..you like caramel popcorn. Well I guess it's not that bad but that chocolate popcorn is way better. I have a sweet tooth I admit it ok!

I personally communicated with GREE prior to war on behalf of TAW. Of course, we would never accept SAS statements at face value, especially without being provided proof. Ex SAS player who is now known as 'the hacker' was cleared by GREE. I still have the email.

Thank god. We would love to see that email HB. You know plenty SAS officers please show some proof. If you don't want to that's ok too but just makes you look bad especially since SAS has proof on the table and a lot of it.
I do however take your word on it as well.

To date, GREE has not revealed the reason ex SAS aka "the hacker" was banned. Even if he hacked this past war (which would be despicable and not tolerated), the points he scored in that battle SAS is referring to, do not make up the difference to give SAS a victory. Gree gets it wrong again or perhaps rook gets it wrong. Tada... Subtract his score, and we still win by well over 1 million points.

A: you really need more a reason after seeing him score 1.1M in 4 minutes? Anyways moving on....

1) well it's really a Q 😆 Are you saying that the hacker only hacked when we specifically saw him? GREE has more proof than you do after the fact.
2) Should the hacker IP not be zero'd ? His account is banned and no longer active. Why do any of his points count ?
3) You lose by 50 k ip if GREE deducts the hacked IP and still counts remaining IP left over or a full deduction of the hacker points and lose by about 4 mil. (125.397 mil - 6 Mil = 119 mil)
There is no in the middle HB. SAS wins either way

SAS, I have told many of you in game that this was a brilliant strategy. It almost worked.

We won.

Thanks man, yes we scored 50 mil IP in 2 hours. Was a great run I completely agree with you. Impossible to defend on a working Monday.
One little disagreement there but we were really close to agreement on this one except the end. Because...

It worked.

TAW still had 10 minutes left after your last battle ended to put points on the board. How many points can we score in 10 minutes?

A: Considering you started your battle with SC with 45 min left in war, with a hacker you can score a lot. 300k ip a minute at any given time if you take a look at the PROOF presented to you that GREE in fact banned him for. 300 k ip a minute is equivalent to a team of 35-40 going all out non stop. He did that all by himself with the click of a button.

Serious Question: why didn't you keep "the hacker" and use the extra ip points to defeat TAW? Were you afraid that TAW would make up the difference as we always have? If discovered, oh well, SAS has no credibility anyway. Now, that's a strategy.

We booted him.
You were warned and kept the hacker.

Next question: How does SAS score 5 million points when they face us, in 10 seconds, with our wall up and none of our players having been hit? I will leave that answer to GREE.

A: that's a big lie. In fact if you want proof we track our battles with TAW. We check periodically when we can.
FYI HB, saying a lie over and over again doesn't make it true.
We've never scored 5 mil in "an impossible amount of time with ridiculous circumstances" when we faced you. In fact could a GREE mod please clear this one up too ? Would be awesome to show the poster HB blatantly lie to the public about something he claimed to see with his own eyes. HB, SAS will show you proof and so can GREE.
Tag team!

even if you do not like us, for whatever reason, know that we have a ZERO tolerance for hacks and cheats.

If this were true you would not have added him when SAS warned you, even if you say GREE cleared it
0 tolerance is 0 tolerance.
Why are you taking a risk on a player like that when the almighty TAW can fill a spot no problem and also hypothetically fill a spot after a hacker has been banned?

If TAW had a hacker, why would we lose to SAS in a battle in the last war? We could have ended your streak and seek you out throughout war weekend and do it again and again? Your premise has no basis. It made for good reading though.

A: Stop denying that you had a hacker. GREE banned him. You are in your denial phase. There are no "ifs". Those screens were taken at the END of the SAS VS TAW battle showing the player in question scoring 1.1 mil IP in the final 4 minutes of the battle. We lead most of the battle by 900k -1.1 mil ip and then magically at the end of battle you came within 400 k ip of us. We were shocked how close you got. With our win bonus we scored 25+ mil that battle too but take away the win bonus and it was dead close. The hacker is clearly shown in the screens going up 300 k ip per minute consistently, starting at about the 3 min and 45 second mark to the end of battle and scoring 1.1+ Mil. Trying to catch us himself.

You shouldn't argue against clear cut proof HB makes your case look weak

Keapa
06-14-2014, 10:05 AM
I like the "let gree investigate" comment which is what we did in regards to that player

I love tacos
06-14-2014, 10:12 AM
OMC are you slow or just stupid? It does matter if you had a hacker every single battle. There is this little thing called a pattern. Which it seems SAS has for cheaters. Are u telling me the Baddad convo never happened between SAS' s board members? Are you telling me this alleged cheater wasn't in SAS 2 wars prior to last? Why when players leave SAS Montecore starts broadcasting that many of them were hackers/cheaters? Why did SAS want this alleged cheater back in their syndicate? Did Montecore leave SAS so he could be your team photographer?

How if you guys were in the tap match of your lives you had time to take ss of 1 players production?

There is no end to the tricks and conniving stunts SAS is willing to pull in this app game for a win. I've witnessed players like Montecore posing as a different person trying to get into TAW. I've witnessed SAS2 sacrifice their streaks just to watch SAS1 gloat about getting theirs. U guys are willing to step on anyone and everyone if it can earn u guys 1 ounce of a so called victory. Now u want understanding from us? Well u can take that bs and stick it right up the next cheater out of your hacker farm systems crack.OMC is very slow and stupid. :cool:

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 10:16 AM

First of all he was booted the second we found out. We have screens of the whole ordeal which were sent to GREE and shown in public. We have nothing to hide

Now for your second point. So you're telling me after SAS clearly stated he's a hacker. Has 70 k gold and was booted to the curb instantly and then SAS warns you too? You thought he was just a regular player?

Great lie Tam. Please stop posting, you're almost as bad as HB. I don't have to say anything really you descredit yourself

offline04
06-14-2014, 10:24 AM
I like the "let gree investigate" comment which is what we did in regards to that player

They found him guilty.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 10:32 AM
First of all he was booted the second we found out. We have screens of the whole ordeal which were sent to GREE and shown in public. We have nothing to hide

Now for your second point. So you're telling me after SAS clearly stated he's a hacker. Has 70 k gold and was booted to the curb instantly and then SAS warns you too? You thought he was just a regular player?

Great lie Tam. Please stop posting, you're almost as bad as HB. I don't have to say anything really you descredit yourself

You claim you sent information to gree. Yet when we contact gree there was no adverse reports ....hummmm

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 11:09 AM
You claim you sent information to gree. Yet when we contact gree there was no adverse reports ....hummmm

Quick question: Does Gree rush to the forums to confirm or deny "facts" for all and sundry? Regardless of source? Just askin'...

The Governor
06-14-2014, 11:46 AM
Quick question: Does Gree rush to the forums to confirm or deny "facts" for all and sundry? Regardless of source? Just askin'...

How Gree manages these type issues is a mystery to us.

There is no way TAW would take the word of a team that has tried so many times to take our place at their word with anything.

Vlad provided nothing tangible for us to work with. Such as a Gree ticket number reference to include in our inquiry about the alleged hacker

montecore
06-14-2014, 11:52 AM

has gree ever rejectes an inquiry from TAW? they have approved your players in the past with obvious hacked inventories. can you tell us when gree has ever said 'no' to you?

How Gree manages these type issues is a mystery to us.

There is no way TAW would take the word of a team that has tried so many times to take our place at their word with anything.

Vlad provided nothing tangible for us to work with. Such as a Gree ticket number reference to include in our inquiry about the alleged hacker

Gree wouldnt tell you anyway. they keep their investigations private. i understand you were desperate for players but you should have listened to sas and done as you were told. you and your syndicate wouldn't be in such an awful mess if you had.

Dipstik
06-14-2014, 12:07 PM
has gree ever rejectes an inquiry from TAW? they have approved your players in the past with obvious hacked inventories. can you tell us when gree has ever said 'no' to you?

Gree wouldnt tell you anyway. they keep their investigations private. i understand you were desperate for players but you should have listened to sas and done as you were told. you and your syndicate wouldn't be in such an awful mess if you had.

What awful mess? They got first place.

Keapa
06-14-2014, 01:09 PM
I am sure there is still more sas drama to come

Dipstik
06-14-2014, 01:21 PM
Well it happens every war. This one was just more dramatic than usual.

iteachem
06-14-2014, 02:24 PM
Just a thought regarding the player that hacked and was cleared by gree. Lets assume since he was cleared he had never hacked previously and thus TAW did get the all clear.

If player joins a team and decides to hack in such a way that it impacts the team positively during a war or sltq or ??? does it really matter if said player was cleared.. any hacking during events needs handled as hacking.

I guess I am wondering whether it really matters that SAS notified Taw or whether Gree cleared the player. Both of these points are being made repeatedly, but if I read everything clearly the player hacked during the war anyway. How gree handles that seems to be the point of contention not the notification by SAS or the all clear from gree

Dipstik
06-14-2014, 02:34 PM
SAS is trying to make a case that the entire team is at fault to fend off the defense of "59/60 people had no idea this was going on, why punish us?"

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 03:57 PM
The hacker hacked. He and his points should be removed from the game, because he cheated to obtain them. If his team is still the winner after the removal of his points, hurrah for them. If not, the next team in line should get the title. *shrug*

montecore
06-14-2014, 04:28 PM
SAS is trying to make a case that the entire team is at fault to fend off the defense of "59/60 people had no idea this was going on, why punish us?"

sas is simply trying to get gree to do what they did when hcg hacked, when other cc syndicates hacked, and what just happened in ka: remove the hacker's points. why would it be different this time?

Keapa
06-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Because it's not been proven that he was a hacker

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Because it's not been proven that he was a hacker

Yes it has.
You can't ignore the facts Tam. I'm going to repost a convo I had with your colleague HB from another thread I think you are familiar with. I have shut down all his points repeatedly. They are the same as your, and gov's
Here we go....

First thing is first. Learn how to use the "quote" feature.

A: Actually the supporters were from many top 10 syns, ranging to top 1000 syns , and SAS players yes.
So far it's 117 yes- 25 no
20 TAW players + 5 trolls
The main question that is ahead if us really is how many TAW players voted yes in secrecy.

And in addition, Dipstick did do a slightly better job than you.

A: The screens were not fabricated. In fact GREE is able to see where he hit. I've seen the breakdowns when I've personally requested to be refunded gold for getting 3 hits rather than 4 in a fill. They keep track and can cross check. Good try though. GREE didn't just take our word they had an investigation.
Another thing is... And I've explained this before... Tadahh is a median between us and the GREE decision makers. He only presents the decision GREE makes. He has say but it's up to the whole TEAM to decide.
Business 101 HB

Now, let's forget the SAS propaganda and manipulations and state a few facts.

I agree it just makes you look bad. No business skills whatsoever and back to one of your first points..you like caramel popcorn. Well I guess it's not that bad but that chocolate popcorn is way better. I have a sweet tooth I admit it ok!

I personally communicated with GREE prior to war on behalf of TAW. Of course, we would never accept SAS statements at face value, especially without being provided proof. Ex SAS player who is now known as 'the hacker' was cleared by GREE. I still have the email.

Thank god. We would love to see that email HB. You know plenty SAS officers please show some proof. If you don't want to that's ok too but just makes you look bad especially since SAS has proof on the table and a lot of it.
I do however take your word on it as well.

A: you really need more a reason after seeing him score 1.1M in 4 minutes? Anyways moving on....

1) well it's really a Q �� Are you saying that the hacker only hacked when we specifically saw him? GREE has more proof than you do after the fact.
2) Should the hacker IP not be zero'd ? His account is banned and no longer active. Why do any of his points count ?
3) You lose by 50 k ip if GREE deducts the hacked IP and still counts remaining IP left over from the player in question or a full deduction of the hacker points and lose by about 4 mil. (125.397 mil - 6 Mil = 119 mil)
There is no in the middle HB. SAS wins either way

SAS, I have told many of you in game that this was a brilliant strategy. It almost worked.

We won.

Thanks man, yes we scored 50 mil IP in 2 hours. Was a great run I completely agree with you. Impossible to defend on a working Monday.
One little disagreement there but we were really close to agreement on this one except the end. Because...

It worked.

TAW still had 10 minutes left after your last battle ended to put points on the board. How many points can we score in 10 minutes?

A: Considering you started your battle with SC with 45 min left in war, with a hacker you can score a lot. 300k ip a minute at any given time if you take a look at the PROOF presented to you that GREE in fact banned him for. 300 k ip a minute is equivalent to a team of 35-40 going all out non stop. He did that all by himself with the click of a button.

We booted him.
You were warned and kept the hacker.

A: that's a big lie. In fact if you want proof we track our battles with TAW. We check periodically when we can.
FYI HB, saying a lie over and over again doesn't make it true.
We've never scored 5 mil in "an impossible amount of time with ridiculous circumstances" when we faced you. In fact could a GREE mod please clear this one up too ? Would be awesome to show the poster HB blatantly lie to the public about something he claimed to see with his own eyes. HB, SAS will show you proof and so can GREE.
Tag team!

even if you do not like us, for whatever reason, know that we have a ZERO tolerance for hacks and cheats.

If this were true you would not have added him when SAS warned you, even if you say GREE cleared it
0 tolerance is 0 tolerance.
Why are you taking a risk on a player like that when the almighty TAW can fill a spot no problem and also hypothetically fill a spot after a hacker has been banned?

A: Stop denying that you had a hacker. GREE banned him. You are in your denial phase. There are no "ifs". Those screens were taken at the END of the SAS VS TAW battle showing the player in question scoring 1.1 mil IP in the final 4 minutes of the battle. We lead most of the battle by 900k -1.1 mil ip and then magically at the end of battle you came within 400 k ip of us. We were shocked how close you got. With our win bonus we scored 25+ mil that battle too but take away the win bonus and it was dead close. The hacker is clearly shown in the screens going up 300 k ip per minute consistently, starting at about the 3 min and 45 second mark to the end of battle and scoring 1.1+ Mil. Trying to catch us himself.

You shouldn't argue against clear cut proof HB makes your case look weak

Keapa
06-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Gree did not say he was a hacker, that was a sas allegation.

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Gree did not say he was a hacker, that was a sas allegation.

We have the proof so does GREE.
It's been circulated. Wow I still can't believe you are in denial

Keapa
06-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Any way, I think I shall go back to CC and kill some raid bosses

SilentAssassin
06-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Any way, I think I shall go back to CC and kill some raid bosses

You've provided 0 proof
Everything you have is hearsay
You had a hacker and your only defence is he isn't a hacker. LOL

You should go kill bosses at least you are good at that. Stop posting on here because you make yourself look silly.

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 06:16 PM
This player was "banned for life", yes?

In my experience, there are precious few "crimes" a player can commit to earn a permanent ban hammer. If GREE is like other game companies, cheating/hacking is usually one of the biggest no-nos, right behind committing real life harm to another player.

Hmmm...

Keapa
06-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Life bans can become short term bans.

The Todd(SAS1)
06-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Life bans can become short term bans.

You got that much pull with Gree Tam?

TMI
06-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Just because someone states numbers, it doesn't make them true.
Tam, your numbers are incorrect. GREE knows the proof, as most of the cc community that is following this.
Lmao, still in denial of the numbers?
The sad part is that you are being kept in the dark by your "officers"

Keapa
06-14-2014, 07:50 PM
You got that much pull with Gree Tam?

The last rumour had me as the CEO

Banger
06-14-2014, 09:17 PM
Funny, the only support I've seen for SAS is in the SAS created chat rooms. I guess if you include SAS 1 all the way to SAS 27 there might be some support. Outside of them most people smell a rat and think there is something suspicious about the SAS story.

Banger
06-14-2014, 09:20 PM
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️truth☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝ ️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Rookeye
06-15-2014, 06:24 AM
Funny, the only support I've seen for SAS is in the SAS created chat rooms. I guess if you include SAS 1 all the way to SAS 27 there might be some support. Outside of them most people smell a rat and think there is something suspicious about the SAS story.

Well I'm not affiliated with SAS or TAW...I just follow the logic and discount the trolls. ;)

OmgMileyCyrus
06-15-2014, 08:19 AM
The last rumour had me as the CEO

Sorry but no CEO or head of an Aussie bank could be as thick as you. The truth is you're playing with daddy's money, now, go get daddy and maybe he can make some coherent post on your behalf and maybe they will be rich with logic and reason. That would sure be a nice change.

06-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Sorry but no CEO or head of an Aussie bank could be as thick as you. The truth is you're playing with daddy's money, now, go get daddy and maybe he can make some coherent post on your behalf and maybe they will be rich with logic and reason. That would sure be a nice change.

Wow such a hater...even if she plays with daddy's money so what? U hate so much coz ur daddy drunk and beat ur little butt up every night?

dip.stick
06-15-2014, 10:49 AM
I appreciate you are new to Admin and are doubtless unaware of previous Game history.

I personally and as a TAW player am against any form of cheating and any benefits derived from such.

Saying that. The player in question was in SAS for 2 battles, IF IF he is a cheater then is a fair call to say he cheated while he was there. YET SAS had no complaints nor took any action

SAS claim they booted him ...shrug....maybe he said he wanted to leave so they just got rid of him

Once he was out did SAS report him to Gree. NO, once he joined TAW they had a change of heart and wanted him back.

Failing that during one battle they had a sas player ready to take screen shots of any "unusual activity" 7 minutes out of 4320 minutes. How convenient And 22 hours before the end of the event

Did SAS say anything NO. If the are so opposed to cheating why not speak up and report it?

That a alleged cheater was still in the game is a result of SAS's inaction why should others have to pay the price for sas inaction?

Not changing the prize or the Winners list would send out a far better warning to ALL players that this sort of behaviour both in cheating and protecting cheaters is no longer tolerated in this game

If players know something REPORT IT don't try and take advantage by silence which in effect is just another form of cheating .

Another stupid thread from you? You are obnoxious and extremely annoying. Go open 15,000 cases and stop posting here.

dip.stick
06-15-2014, 10:51 AM

Aren't you too?

Hahahaha monkeys pointing at each other hilarious

OmgMileyCyrus
06-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Wow such a hater...even if she plays with daddy's money so what? U hate so much coz ur daddy drunk and beat ur little butt up every night?

As a free market loving libertarian, I have zero problem with it. We should all hope to make an amount of money that makes our children's lives comfortable.....I was merely stating she didn't have the intelligence to have either of those jobs. Much like her, you lack basic reading comprehension skills so you didn't understand that. That being said, I can now narrow down the range of jobs you probably have....somewhere in the range of short-order cook to pooper scooper at the local zoo's orangutan exhibit.

EZpikins
06-15-2014, 11:07 AM
Lmao, it's been days since I have looked at this forum yet not much has changed. Dip stik, I've said it before and I'll say it again, GET A LIFE! You are on here waaayyyyy to much, it's obvious this forum takes up way to much of your time. Your arguing with yourself. I'm sad for you. Again my offer is still out there, if you need a friend PM me. Just keep it to a minimum, ok.

dip.stick
06-15-2014, 11:08 AM

Stop on, it think so did urs, hence you know so much?

Maybe so dud the other morons keapa/ram or whatever, we all know how she gets the money to play thus game eh? Satisfaction guaranteed!!!!!

Tadaaah
06-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Locking at OP's request.